The Complete Adventures of Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

That was how Quinn entered the village, backwards on a donkey, naked and in the throes of pleasure. Now she was naked in the street and panicked, Quinn looked around with fear and panic in her eyes as she stared at the shocked villagers. "Come this way!" The old man frustratedly grunted and took her by the wrist into a modest home.

"Listen, young lady, I saw who dropped you off in the desert to die!"

snapping out of her stupor Quinn responded: "You know Purity?"

"Is that what she is calling herself? Her name is Lucile Dragoon" said the old man.

"Dragoon isn't that the royal family of the Dryquell Empire?"

"Yes! She is a prominent member of that family!"

"Who are you old man!" Quinn replied.

"Who are you?" the old man retorted.

"I am Quinn Merchantile the Queen of Pirates!"

"I am Mirico! We seem to have a common enemy!"

"Explain yourself!" Quinn replied

The old man let down his guard and began to speak. "Years ago I developed an elixir, or multiple elixirs, to help with my, well my love life. I became famous in certain circles. Men from all over the continent came to buy this elixir from me. One day Lucile Dragoon came to me with her manservant, she wanted to buy all of my elixir she had a hefty amount of gold so I asked no questions. I was happy to get my money. Yet some thugs ransacked my laboratories trying to find the formula and stole my gold the day after I received it. They didn't find the formula because it is strictly in my own head. Well, they did however kidnapped my daughter Tribecca and used my own formula to turn her into a slave! They won't give her back until I give them the formula. I can't give them the formula and I can't let me daughter suffer like this any longer."

"I am sorry to hear that old man, why did you not just not give them the formula?"

"Because I heard they were using the formula to take over Portsmouth. Lucile Dragoon's manservant was elected mayor and the Order of the Blue Rose was taken over by Lucile. I can't let this stand! The Dryquellians will be cruel overseers of this land. Portsmouth leaves Oasis City alone as the last line of defense against the Dryquellians for this whole region, and we are but a desert people unprepared to fight. I've told you my story now you tell me yours!"

"I am a pirate who has spent many years raiding Dryquellian ships for plunder and to release slaves. My benefactor Jack Bellmont has been kidnapped, my precious ship has been burned and my crew has been taken as slaves. This is all because of the Order of the Blue Rose and their leader Purity. I would rather die an honorable death trying to stop this conspiracy than breath another breath!"

The old man smiled and clapped his hands. "You will have to rest here for some days, but I will give you some of my inventions and we will formulate a plan!"

Quinn learned that she was in Oasis City which was much more of a town than a city. She was staying in the house of Mirico an eccentric old man who had invented the elixir that Purity had used on her. The old man had been looking through his telescope to scout any activity near Portsmouth that might be related to recent happenstances. Mirico came to Quinn's rescue when he saw her abandoned in the desert.

Quinn learned that years ago Mirico had created various elixirs that made women uncontrollably aroused in an effort to rekindle his relationship with his now deceased wife. He also created an elixir that removed the effects of his previous elixir and although he tried to make an elixir that made men aroused all he could do was make a potion that aroused men yet forced impotency.

Quinn also learned that Mirico's daughter Tribecca was none other than Vixen, Purity's personal servant, and sex-crazed psychopath. Vixen's personality was altered by Purity overdosing her with the elixir. Tribeca was slated to marry a well-born resident of Oasis City when she was kidnapped.

Purity Mirico's elixir recipe or else she would run out of elixir and her whole plan would be foiled. She would eventually use the Elixir to turn each and every woman in Portsmouth into a Dryquellian sex slave for the rich upper crust of Dryquellian society. Purity would become the most powerful individual in the Dryquellian Empire. The problem was she didn't have the recipe and Purity were running out of time. Soon Purity's goons would come and ransack all of Oasis City to learn the location of the rest of the Elixir or torture Mirico or threaten to kill Vixen if Mirico didn't hand over the recipe.

Mirico and Quinn came up with a plan. The Order of the Blue Rose comprised of the power elite in Portsmouth, and unlike the rest of Portsmouth, they received their water from a special reservoir filled with clean water. The poor received their water from a larger yet more filthy reservoir. Quinn would be able to create chaos in Portsmouth by poisoning the water with the elixir that aroused women as well as the elixir that made men aroused yet impotent. Then Quinn would both reveal Purity for whom she really was, get Vixen returned to Mirico and get the conspirators to be arrested. Mirico could get his daughter back and Quinn could get her revenge and save her crew and Jack Bellmont. Mirico would place the cure in the water, when and only when Purity was captured and dealt with and his daughter was back in his hands.

***XXII. The Elixir Takes A Hold on Portsmouth***

After some days of rest, Quinn was equipped with a new captain's outfit and sword, she was given two flintlock pistols that could be concealed in her the sleeves of her captain's shirt. She was given two large jugs of the two elixirs and a smaller jug that contained the cure. Quinn was sent off with Mirico's donkey through the desert to the Portsmouth reservoir.

In the early hours of the morning, Quinn approached the reservoir and dumped out the two jugs into the drinking water. Then Quinn led the donkey on the mile long walk to the city gates. As Quinn approached the sun was rising. The faint sounds of moans from inside the city walls could be heard. The wealthy quarter of Portsmouth was already feeling the effects of the elixir.

The guards at first did not recognize Quinn as she had her captain's hat down shading her eyes. They began to draw their swords but Quinn quickly slashed them on their hands. Quinn sheathed her sword and pulled out both of her guns in one motion pointing them at the guards.

"Let me through." The guards quickly complied

As Quinn entered the wealthy quarter of Portsmouth she heard moans and grunts coming from inside the luxurious homes. Cries of disbelief "What is the meaning of this." and screams of "What's going on!" echoed through the city as Quinn walked right up to the mayor's home with Mirico's donkey. Women started spilling out of their homes desperately looking for a man with the ability to become erect. The helpless men watched on in horror as their now wayward wives left them, all while they were aroused but helpless to do anything about it. Men fruitlessly pulled at their flaccid cocks, some crying with frustration. Soon their wives would open the gates to the impoverished quarter and start fornicating with the poor. The situation was getting desperate.

Standing in front of the Mayor's house Quinn calmly waited. A very flustered Purity emerged from the mayor's mansion, her manservant who was the acting mayor followed her. "What is the meaning of this!" Purity screamed. Purity did not look effected by the elixir, she must have not drank water from the reservoir.

"I am here for Jack Bellmont!" Quinn said sternly

"He is dead!" Purity spat back.

"So I shall kill you!" Quinn approached with her sword drawn.

"Guards, Guards!" Purity's guards were too pre-occupied with the ensuing chaos around them to respond.

Purity gulped and began to speak. "Jack isn't dead, please don't kill me!"

"Where is he!" Quinn responded urgently and sternly, pressing her cutlass against Purity's neck.

"He is in the jail cell, awaiting execution, so is your crew." Purity said swallowing deeply, nearly in tears.

Quinn with her cutlass still pressed against Purity's neck yelled the only thing that she believed would get a response.

"I have a cure, and you can all have it, all you have to do is break the pirates and Jack Bellmont out of the jail cell for which they are being held. If you don't do this, it looks like this town is going to turn on you fast, once the poor start ravaging the wives of the rich, I don't think your elixir will be very popular!"

The men immediately scrambled towards the lower part of the town where the jail was. Some women followed, some of the rich women just writhed on the ground touching themselves.

"WE NEED THE CURE FAST!" A rich man yelled out in desperation.

Quinn saw Charisma...or Sally Rutherford the daughter of the old mayor, ex-fiance of Jack Bellmont and perpetrator of her Quinn's earlier humiliation. Licking the balls of an old rotund man who looked like he was some sort of butler or servant, she was doing this while stroking herself.

The old rotund man saw Quinn was looking at him he yelled out, "It was in the water wasn't it... I don't drink water...only beer!" The man laughed clearly partially inebriated.

Quinn looked over towards where Purity should have been, at the end of her cutlass and instead found that Purity had scampered away. Quinn let out a frustrated gasp and went looking for Purity. Quinn stepped over a few rich women who were writhing and moaning on the ground feeling themselves. Quinn saw Charisma continue to pleasure the old rotund man on her knees and couldn't help but make a comment.

"She likes it in her arse!" Charisma's eyes darted towards Quinn, Charisma looked horrified, but in a few seconds time, the old rotund man had bent her over and was fucking Charisma hard in the ass. Quinn stopped and watched for a bit. Charisma definitely was enjoying it. As Quinn turned around she could hear Charisma call out, "I love you!" as she had a genuinely explosive orgasm.

After running around in a panic looking for Purity, Quinn finally found her trying to climb a vine growing against the city wall. Purity's long flowing dress was in arm's reach of Quinn and Quinn took the opportunity to harshly pull at it. Quinn did not succeed at pulling down the determined Purity, but she did succeed at ripping off Purity's dress. There Purity was clad in only her underwear, her large breasts nearly spilling out of her top, her large ass barely covered by her underwear. One of Purity's shoes fell down as purity tried to climb up the vine. Quinn calmly prepared her pistol.

"Don't do this, I am royalty, don't shoot me, the Dryquellians will destroy you." Purity said with a panic as she continued to climb.

Quinn closed one eye and aimed directly at Purity.

"NOOOOOO!" Purity screamed

Then before Quinn could shoot, Purity lost her grip and fell down the wall landing at Quinn's feet.

With a look of determination, Quinn pulled out her cutlass and sliced open Purity's top, exposing Purity's breasts.

"I must have my modesty! I am royalty!" Purity exclaimed

"You never afforded me that option!" Quinn said harshly as she bent over and quickly cut Purity's panties off her body.

"DAMN YOU!" Purity was squirming her hands darting over her naked body, her eyes wide with fear.

Quinn pointed her flintlock pistol at Purity's head again, "Don't move!"

Purity froze covering her naked body, her chin quivered.

Quinn bent down and reached into Purity's dress which was on the ground in a heap and pulled out Purity's perfume bottle with the Elixir in it. Quinn unscrewed the cap.

"Drink the rest!" Quinn ordered.

Purity looked at the bottle and then looked down the barrel of Quinn's pistol and back at the bottle again. "But...but, I can't drink this...I can't"

"Do it or die right here!" Quinn said with total conviction.

Purity swallowed and closed her eyes, she put the bottle to her lips and she drank it.

Quinn grabbed Purity by her ear and dragged her kicking and screaming towards the jail. As Quinn approached she saw her crew one by one walking by her, they had been freed. Finally, she saw Jack Bellmont.

"Thank you, Quinn, thank you, thank you. Bless you!" Quinn heard a veritable chorus of thank yous and praise, yet she continued pulling Purity by her ear throwing her unceremoniously into a jail cell. Quinn got three handcuffs from the jail's storage chest and cuffed Purity's hands behind her back and her ankles together then used the third handcuffs to fasten both the handcuffs together, putting Purity into a neat hogtie. Before Quinn left the jail cell and locked it she said.

"Purity, there will be a special punishment for you later. For now, I want you to squirm." Purity did just as Quinn said, she squirmed mightily against her bondage, desperately aroused, hot tears streamed down the face of the sexually frustrated, humiliated and defeated face of Purity.

***XXIII. Purity's Punishment***

The very next day Vixen was given a dose of the cure elixir reunited with her father, who knew her as Tribecca. Then the pirates of Pirate's Cove all got together and came up with a punishment for Purity. In the end, all their sick minds came together and created the most devastatingly humiliating punishment they could think of.

Purity and her man-servant were locked in a glass cage in the far corner of the Portsmouth zoo. Their hands were cuffed behind their backs and they were completely naked. Two times a day they were fed food and water laced with the special elixir that made Purity uncontrollably aroused and the man-servant aroused yet impotent. People from all over Portsmouth paid good money to watch Purity try desperately to get her man servant erect with her mouth. Purity the once proud leader of the "Order of the Blue Rose" who espoused morality, was now regularly on her knees desperately sucking a flaccid cock. Purity would curse at her manservant for his ineptitude at getting erect. It was noted that the manservant who was the former mayor had an unnaturally large cock, even when flaccid. Purity would flop around and scream in frustration all while being naked. Red in the face she would scream at her laughing spectators. "STOP LOOKING AT ME!"

The brilliant part of the plan was that, people paid money to watch Purity in her glass cage and to top it off the Pirates found a way to sell Purity back to the Dryquellians, Portsmouth would greatly profit from the capture of Purity. The Dryquellians agreed to pay a hefty ransom for their fallen noblewoman.

The day before Purity was to be released into the hands of the Dryquellians, Quinn had a special surprise. With her crew some peasants, Mirico, Tribecca, and some Dryquellian royals watching. Quinn entered Purity's cage during "feeding time." Quinn sported a large metal strap-on, that fit around her pants in a harness, a wonderful invention by Mirico.. Quinn looked like she had a male appendage, this was quite amusing to the onlookers. Purity filled with both arousal and hatred looked at Quinn, knowing she could finally achieve some semblance of sexual satisfaction. Quinn smiled as Purity pathetically gave into her carnal desires and got on her knees and stuck her ass up in the air, with her head in the dirt. Purity was presenting herself for Quinn to take.

"DO IT! TAKE ME!"

Quinn wasted no time. Purity was moaning in pleasure as Quinn fucked her from behind periodically slapping her rival in the ass. Quinn was enjoying her position looking down at Purity's wide hips, Quinn loved the loud echoing sound each time she spanked Purity's ass. Soon Purity was close to orgasm and Quinn called Purity's former man-servant over. Quinn gave the man-servant the cure to the impotency elixir and soon he was erect. The manservant cock was at least eight inches while errect, and many in the crowd let out gasps. Quinn pulled Purity's hair back hard lifting her head back. Purity was now facing her manservant's erect cock. Purity without hesitation began sucking on it. All while the crowd looked on laughing. Except for the Dryquellians who spit out their drinks and cursed at Purity for debasing herself in such a way.

Quinn thrust her metal strap-on with ease in and out of Purity's soaking wet pussy, as Purity enveloped her manservant's cock. Quinn fucked Purity with all her might, while continuing to slap her rival's ass, laughing with joy. Purity made muffled screaming sounds and wretched gagging sounds as the manservant plunged his cock deep down Purity's throat, to the point where his balls harshly crashed against Purity's chin, and his pubic hair pressed into Purity's nose. There was a rhythm, it was almost mechanical, Quinn thrust deep into Purity's pussy at the exact moment the man-servant pulled out his cock and at the exact moment Quinn pulled out of Purity the manservant thrust his cock down Purity's throat. Long strands of saliva and cum poured out of Purity's mouth dripping onto the floor. A puddle of juices poured out of Purity's pussy and pooled on the floor. The juices began to soak into Quinn's trousers.

"She is not fit for nobility!" A shocked Dryquellian called out as the rest of the onlookers jeered and cheered Quinn on.

"She will have to be cleansed." Another Dryquellian said matter of factly.

It wasn't a minute later that Purity was having an earth shattering orgasm while simultaneously getting weeks of built up semen sprayed into her face by her man-servant. As purity moaned in ecstasy globs of white semen coated her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her lips and her cheeks.

When Purity was finally done having a humiliating yet earth shattering orgasm she was left dazed and broken in the middle of her glass cage. On her knees she observed her surroundings, she saw all the onlookers, her face was still utterly covered in seamen. A long strand of semen dripped down her chin as she stared into the disappointed eyes of her fellow Dryquellians. Quinn dusted off her pants and left knowing that she had utterly devastated her rival, broken her even.

All Purity could mutter was "more...I need more."

Purity still covered in cum was unable to stand, instead she was hoisted over the shoulder of one of the Dryquellians and hauled away.

It was said that Purity was "Cleansed" a Dryquellian custom for wayward nobles or royalty. It essentially meant that all hair was removed from her body and she was forced to do hard labor for up to three years. At the end of the sentence a "cleansed" Dryquellian was forced to wear a cone shaped hat to remind society of their transgression.

XXIV. The Epilogue

After the dust settled and life in Portsmouth went back to normal elections were held, and even though she was not on the ballot. Quinn was written in and voted on as mayor. Yet Quinn refused the title, governing was no life for her. Instead, she gave the job to Jack Bellmont. As for Quinn, she utilized Purity's large ship and renamed it the "Madam Ambrose II."

Many of the pirates from Pirate Cove joined Quinn as part of her crew, yet not as Pirates. You see now Quinn had a new job. She was the "Admiral of Portsmouth, Protector of the High Seas." Quinn worked full time finding and freeing slaves, her days of plundering and smuggling were over.

Quinn did, however, find some time for fun as she began a romance with the perpetual bachelor and wealthy businessman/mayor Jack Bellmont. This would usher in a golden age for the city of Portsmouth an age of safety and prosperity, yet it was an age that was still filled with adventure.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers