The Complete Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny continued to thrust in and out of my Mom's slut hole. I watched as Mom got back into it, heedless to that her two children were watching the incestuous coupling. Uncle then withdrew his cock and waited. Mom looked at him, then at me, then at Mark. She said in complete submission, "Oh please Danny, fuck me, show my kids what kind of whore I am. They deserve to know the truth. I am a brother fucking slut."

As Danny reentered her, she screamed with lust, looked me straight in the eye and confessed, "Mandi, darling, sweetheart, mistress, I love you. You saw through my false exterior. Thank you for allowing me to be a whore again. I love what you make me do. I'll do anything. Drag me deeper into your and Carla's perversion. My body is yours to do as you please. Humiliate me, degrade me; I deserve it, I crave it. Go get your Daddy honey."

Her submission pleased me and had me horny as hell. But even I was shocked by the last statement. "Really?" I asked.

"Yes, he needs to know that you are the boss now." Just as I was leaving, Mark, his rod almost bursting through his pants, slid his pants down and climbed onto the bed and placed his very nice 7 inch plus cock in his mother's face. Mom smiled and asked me, "Mistress, may I suck my son's cock, please?"

I smiled and said, 'Take it all slut" and left the room as my mother took on two cocks.

I was elated. I ran downstairs just as I head Carla say "So Connie, you would suck off your boss for 1000 bucks?"

"Um, hi, a 1000 bucks, Auntie," I said shocked. Not so surprisingly, Carla was massaging Connie's stocking-clad feet when I arrived. Connie blushed, but before she could respond, I said. "Daddy, Auntie, I think you need to come to my room. Uncle Danny is doing, nasty, nasty things to Mommy on my bed."

Dad looked confused, but got up; Connie smiled, knowing exactly what the nasty things were, as did Carla. As they went upstairs, Carla came over to me, "Damn you. Five more minutes and I would have had Connie eating my box in front of your father."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, I am sure you will get your chance."

We ran upstairs just in time to hear Dad mutter "Holy shit."

Connie pushed past him and came beside her husband. She placed her hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Dad came closer and stared at his wife fucking her brother and sucking her son. Mom broke the awkward silence, while her brother did not miss a stroke. "Things have changed, honey. You wouldn't keep me fulfilled, wouldn't eat my pussy or ream my ass, so I found someone who would. I am a whore, Mandi's whore. From now on, I do whatever Mandi says. That means I only suck, fuck and lick people Mandi tells me to. So if you want to fuck me, you must ask your daughter."

Dad turned to me baffled. I took off my sweater, slid out of my skirt and mounted the bed. I knelt and straddled Mommy's head facing the audience and declared "Mommy is my whore."

Mom reached up, grabbed my hips and pulled her face to my crotch. Her tongue lapped at my bald pussy. Everyone watched the act. I wanted to make the obscene spectacle even more intense, so I leaned against the wall and spread my knees as wide as possible. Mom had to tilt her head way back to reach my pussy, but the view was one of complete submission.

Mom's hips gyrated, her hands frantically working on her clit. I looked at my father and said, "Why don't you fuck Mommy much?"

"I...I..." he stuttered.

"Strip now Daddy, if you ever want to fuck Mommy again." He did. "Good boy. Now Daddy tell me why you don't please Mommy every day." He said something so quiet I could not hear. "What Daddy?"

"I am gay?"

"You mean you fuck guys?"

"Well, actually..."

"Who?" my mother demanded.

"My boss, although he usually fucks me."

My Mom quickly reacted, "What-you don't fuck me, because you are too busy fucking your boss?"

"I um."

"So is that why you don't fuck Mommy...you're a faggot?"

"Well I..."

"Answer me!"

"Well although I love your mother, I'd rather swallow cum than pussy and I'd rather be fucked than fuck."

"You faggot whore. Do you ever fuck him?"

"No-he makes me suck his cock and swallow his cum or he just fucks me."

"So you are his sissy slave"

"Well, I...."

"And he pays you."

"Well yes, but I still do my job too."

"You're a fucking fag homo whore. Fuck Daddy you're pathetic." Mommy had me really close to orgasm and I screamed, "Yes Mommy, make me cum while Daddy watches."

Carla turned to Connie and said, "I know you want to eat my pussy, so I am giving you five seconds to get your pretty face in my pussy." Connie wasted no time and dove between my lover's stocking clad legs.

I looked around and realized poor Mark was still stiff as a rod. "Mark, you still a virgin?"

"No sis."

"Who'd you fuck?"

"Just Tabitha."

"Lots?"

"Well, every time we can, but finding a place to do it is tough."

"Well bro, you can fuck her at home anytime you want."

"Sweet."

"Do you want to fuck Mommy?"

"I sure do."

"OK, lay on the bed. Mommy, straddle your son."

"Yes mistress," Mom said eagerly.

As my Mom started riding her son's cock, I heard Carla scream "Keep licking bitch, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Uncle, get behind Mommy and take her ass." Mom moved for uncle to have easy access and soon she was getting a sweet double penetration.

Mom was loving it as she kept saying every dirty thing she can think of: "Oh yes son fuck Mommy's pussy, cum inside Mommy; oh yes, fuck my shithole; oh yes Mandi thank you for letting me have this pleasure; oh yes, Mark, make me cum like your Daddy can't."

Then she screamed so loud I am sure the neighbors heard, "Oh yes, I'm cumming, spray your seeds in my holes. Fill me up you mother fuckers." Mom collapsed on top of her son, her heavy tits squishing his face. Clearly both guys obeyed, as the pumping slowed down and then stopped.

As everyone regained their breath, I looked at Connie and said, "You need to get fucked don't you?"

"Oh yes, please," Connie pleaded.

"You understand your husband is mine now, right?"

"Yes."

"Good, before I oblige you, what about your daughter Serena?"

"She is only 17, we were waiting till her 18th birthday next month."

"If you want to eat Carla's pussy ever again, to taste mine, to ever fuck your husband again, you must sacrifice your daughter to me on her 18th birthday."

Connie did not even hesitate as she said "She is yours. Please give me a cock."

"Mark, you ready for another round?"

"I'm 18 sis, I can go all night long."

"Go fuck your Aunt, stud."

Mark, showing his dominant side, said, "Auntie bend over."

Connie did and took Mark's cock in her pussy. Within seconds, she was fucking him, bouncing back on his rod while he stood here.

"Daddy."

"Yes."

"Would you like to fuck your daughter?"

"Yes."

"Even though I am a girl?"

"Oh yes honey."

"What about Mark, do you want to fuck him?"

"Yes, but I'd rather have him fuck me."

"Well, let's see how good a faggot you are. Carla go grab Mr.Perfect." Carla quickly returned with a 10 inch long, 2 1/2 inch wide black strap-on. "Daddy, bend over. Mommy put on the cock."

Mommy grabbed the massive toy and strapped it on. She moved behind daddy who looked incredibly tentative when he saw the size of the cock. "Mommy, he wouldn't fuck you in the ass, but he likes it up the ass. So let's oblige. Fuck the shit out of him."

Mom did not go all gentle, but pushed the cock hard and deep as she could. Daddy whimpered in pain as my Mom ripped her husband's ass.

Across the room, Mark had changed holes and was now rimming his auntie's ass. Connie was sucking on her husband's dick while taking the ass-pounding. I demanded, "Uncle, get that gorgeous cock over hear and fuck your niece."

"Sure thing hot stuff."

Uncle got on the bed and slid his stiff rod into my drenched pussy. I hadn't had a real cock for a while so the feeling was amazing. He knew how to fuck and hit my g-spot with every stroke. I lost control and begged "Oh uncle, fill me up with your hard cock, do not stop."

"Sure thing sweetie, I can go all night long."

"Oh Mommy, I know why you couldn't stop fucking him, he is amazing."

"I know honey, his cock makes me cum over and over again."

"Carla, you are going to have to fuck him, he puts all those pathetic college boys to shame."

Carla got onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Uncle now had two delicious pussies right in front of him and two teen asses. Uncle went back and forth between the two shaved pussies banging each teen a few strokes at a time. While he kept fucking us, Carla and I kissed as passionately as we ever had.

Finally, Uncle came all over me, and Carla surprisingly slid down my belly and licked the cum off of me. Mom crawled over to me and asked, "Can I clean your pussy mistress?"

"Oh Mommy. Do I have plans for you. To suck off all Mark's friends, to seduce strangers in public, to make porn movies, to have you eat pussies at a dyke club, to drink piss from my bladder, to get Grandma to be my slave too."

"Oh honey, Grandma would eat your pussy in a heartbeat."

"Mommy, what should we do with faggot over there?"

"He can still live here, but he can sleep in the spare bedroom. Mark can fuck him when he wants, but I want you to have the master bedroom."

"Good idea, Mommy, and when you are good, you may get to sleep in it with me."

"If you wish mistress."

"Clean me up slut." Mommy began to slowly lap at my well-fucked cunt.

I looked over at Mark who had just shot his load all over Connie's face. Connie took Mark's cock back into her mouth and sucked it like crazy, cum dripping down her chin. Watching Connie, I knew I wanted to have her between my legs.

"All right everyone, you guys can continue to do whatever you want."

By 2 a.m.I was exhausted. Connie had been between my legs for the last hour, licking my pussy slowly, gently, just keeping me awake. Carla was taking Danny's cock up her ass and I thought "We have finally found a cock that we can use." Although Carla was still in control, I could tell that she was at the mercy of his cock. Dad was sleeping on the floor and Mark and Mommy had left an hour ago to her room (well, mine, starting tomorrow).

I realized then that through this whole evening I never got to have Mark's cock in me. OK, that would have to be on my to-do list.

As I started falling asleep, I heard Carla give her trademark scream and she collapsed on the bed beside me. She smiled at me and said, "Fuck, his cock is amazing."

"I know, and his wife is a good cunt-licker too."

"True that." Carla leaned in and gave me a kiss.

I pulled Connie up and said "Thanks Auntie, that was amazing. But I am exhausted. Next month we will host Serena's 18th birthday party here."

"Anything you say."

"Good, now get out of here, I have to get some sleep."

Connie got up, grabbed her husband, whose cock was shockingly still erect and left my room. Carla cuddled into me and we drifted off to sleep, with sounds of Connie moaning just outside my room. She was clearly getting drilled by her husband.

12