The Complete Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stud got dressed, said thanks and left.

Carla said to Nadine, "Do you fuck your mother?"

"No, ma'am."

"You know what I am going to demand next?"

"Yes, ma'am. I will get my Mommy here one day soon and you can do as you please with her."

"Sweet."

Just then a dark haired beauty, we would later learn was Jill, came in a panic saying to Karen, "I know I am never suppose to interrupt, but Mrs. Rowan is here."

Karen quickly got up and said, "Ok Jill, tell her I will be with her in a couple of minutes. Nadine, get dressed, wash up and take over the store with Tamara. Sarah , get the dress back on and wash up. Then get the second set of toys ready." Looking at us, she said, "I have no choice, ladies, but follow me and you can come upstairs to watch."

I am sure Carla would have made the same suggestion, so up we went. We all washed up as well and sat down to watch the show. The Governor came in a couple of minutes later, immaculately dressed in a beige skirt, dark colored pantyhose, blue pumps and a matching blue blouse. A very attractive woman in her forties, she had the celebrity aura. She walked with power and control. Behind her came a young woman, probably 25, with long blonde hair, wearing a typical business outfit, off-white blouse, long black skirt, black pantyhose and black pumps.

Sarah returned and stood exactly as she had before. Governor Rowan walked over to Karen and had a brief conversation. Karen looked at Sarah and nodded her head slightly, while she then spoke to Jill, "Cocktail party."

Jill responded "Yes ma'am," and left.

By then Governor Rowan had moved to the mirror and Sarah had went to her. Sarah slowly undressed the Governor. She took off each shoe slowly, then massaged the Governor's feet. She then moved up and unbuttoned her blouse. Each button took an eternity to be opened. Sarah went to kiss the woman, but then stopped and instead opened the blouse. She then took off the blouse, kissing the Governor's arm slowly and seductively. She moved behind her back and unfastened her bra. The Governor sighed heavily as Sarah whispered something into her ear. I wanted to know what was said. The Governor's breasts were small, but surprisingly firm. Sarah cupped each in her hand while kissing the back of the Governor's neck and then her shoulders. Sarahwalked around to her front, and spent what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few minutes, kissing and nibbling every part of the Governor's small breasts. The Governor moaned many times and then whispered to Sarah to, "Move down."

Surprisingly, Sarah moved up instead and kissed the older woman. The Governor moved in for the kiss. Sarah moved behind her and unzipped her skirt. The Governor moved, allowing the skirt to drop to the floor. I was surprised to see the Governor wearing stay-ups and no underwear. Sarah began to kiss the woman's ass. Not surprising, that, many people would kiss the Governor's ass, actually and metaphorically. From our angle, it was hard to tell, but it seemed that Sarah had her tongue licking the Governor's anus. After a while, Sarah moved back to the front and knelt down at the Governor's feet. She kissed the woman's silk stocking covered foot and then slowly moved up her left leg. This continued for a while until she reached the woman's naked pussy. Sarah moved in and gave a couple of licks, then moved to her thigh. Sarah continued back down, again kissing every inch of both the governor's legs. After reaching the other foot, Sarah extended her tongue and moved up her leg, past her eager pussy, up along her belly, between the woman's breasts, up her neck and chin and stopped right at the Governor's mouth. The Governor moved to suck on Sarah's tongue. Sarah moved back a bit, but allowed the Governor to kiss her.

I looked at the clock: 25 minutes had gone by, and I had completely forgotten about everything else, I was so intrigued by the slow seduction. I looked and saw Jill had placed a few dresses on the hanger, the woman who had come with the Governor was simply watching, still completely dressed. I took a peek at Carla and Mom who were also watching the show. I looked back just as the kiss was broken and Sarah spoke for the first time, "Governor Rowan, which do you want today?"

The Governor, clearly a bitch in heat, moaned, "Eat me." She looked to Jill and said, "Get your cock on."

Sarah led her to the bed, leaned her back gently and crawled between the older lady's legs. Sarah took her time as she moved her head, up, down, up. Her fingers easily disappeared into the Governor's pussy and after a few minutes the Governor orgasmed. By then Jill had arrived with a 6-inch strap on, wearing only black stockings and garter. The Governor lay still for a few seconds, turned onto her knees as Sarah took off her dress and moved around to display her young fresh cunt to the Governor. The Governor showed no delicate restraint as she dove into Sarah's yummy pussy, while Jill went behind her and placed the strap-on at the Governor's pussy. Jill then rubbed it around the governor's cunt, clearly teasing her. She pushed it inside a bit and pulled completely out. It was hilarious to watch the leader of our state continually try to get the cock into her. Jill did this for a few minutes until in one hard thrust she drilled the older woman. Jill then just pounded the Governor with hard fast strokes. This continued until Sarah clearly came all over our leader's face. Jill, seeing that the Governor was for once close to the point, pulled out and, without any warning, drilled the cock to the hilt up the Governor's ass. "Oh my fucking god!" screamed the leader of our State, as Jill slid in and out of the Gubernatorial ass. Governor Rowan shook, and then came as she was ass-fucked to oblivion. Jill stopped, keeping the cock completely in Governor Rowan's ass, as our leader nosedived onto the bed. I wanted to cheer.

I looked at Carla and saw that Mommy was between her legs. I looked back to the bed as Sarah put on her dress. Next, as if nothing had happened during the preceding frantic minutes, the Governor tried on the outfits, finally picking a green evening dress. Sarah assisted getting her dressed. The Governor turned to Jill and gave her a kiss and some money; she did the same to Sarah. She left the room, her assistant following her as primly as if leaving the Cathedral after low Mass.

Carla came from my mother's tongue and then looked at me and said, "Well, that was hot."

"Indeed," I replied.

"We should go and buy the outfits, eh?"

"I suppose so."

My mother tried on a few more outfits, eventually finding one we thought was perfect. We bought all 15 that my mother tried on, and had her put on a more conservative outfit for the restaurant we were going to, an elite upper class place. We changed into more conservative outfits ourselves, although we all had no underwear and sexy stockings. We each had to-the-knee skirts, although all the slits came a few inches up the knee.

We thanked Karen, saying we would be in touch and left as Karen demanded her two employees get to work...on her pussy.

We left the room and paid Nadine with Daddy's credit card.

Carla said to Nadine, "We are going to humiliate your Mom."

Nadine smiled and said, "I can't wait, I hate the bitch."

"Good," Carla said, writing down her phone number on a card, "Call me soon."

"Yes ma'am."

"By the way, did you like the hard cock in your ass?"

"Yes ma'am."

Carla kissed her on the cheek and said, "I knew you would." We left the store and crossed the street to Mrs. Dens restaurant.

12