The Complete Submission Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad instantly obeyed and took his son's cock that had just been reaming his ass and swallowed it whole. He pumped up and down deep-throating my brother's cock constantly. I had never seen such a ferocious blow job in my life. My Dad was an amazing cock-sucker. My brother eventually grabbed dad's head and started fucking father's face and in just a few pumps he shot his semen down our father's throat. My father swallowed it all and kept moving, slowly, up and down on his son's cock. Mark being a young pup, his cock stayed hard. I knew now was the time to fuck Daddy dearest.

I walked over to Daddy and said in a sweet innocent voice, "Daddy do you want to fuck your little baby?"

Daddy took his son's cock out of his mouth and responded, "Yes honey."

"But I thought you liked sucking cock?" I teased, my pussy just inches from his face.

Dad blushed, "I like both."

"I want to watch you suck and fuck your boss Daddy. Can you make that happen?"

"I imagine so, but he will probably want to fuck you too."

"That is fine. Would you like to see Mr. Williams fuck your sweet little daughter?"

"Yes," Dad responded.

"Make it happen." I sat back down on the couch and said, "Daddy come and fuck your daughter." Dad quickly got up and positioned himself between my legs. I smiled and said, "Daddy, I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck the shit out of me, to pound me hard and fast. Think your sissy cock can do that?" Dad humiliated, responded, "Yes, honey."

I smiled, opened my legs further and said, "Fuck me daddy. Fuck your daughters' cunt." Dad's cock slid easily into me and he started to drill me as fast as he could. Beside me, Mom was sucking her son's cock. Soon Mom changed positions and Mark began fucking her from behind. She and I locked eyes as we both took family cock. I demanded Mom to lean forward and I began sucking her still nice breasts, just like I had so many years ago. I nibbled on her nipple and she moaned as I cupped and sucked her tits.

I couldn't tell if she was getting it in her pussy or ass until Mark said, "Ready for my cock in your ass, Mom?"

Mom moaned "Yes, fuck Mommy's ass. Your Dad couldn't please me there, but I know you can."

As Mark penetrated her ass, Dad grunted, "I'm cumming baby."

He began to pull out, but I said, "No Daddy cum in your daughter. Shoot your wad in me." Dad kept pumping and shot a full load of cum in me. As soon as he was finished, I demanded, "No suck out your cum out of my pussy, faggot." He fell to his knees and dove into my pussy to retrieve his cum.

Eventually, Mark was about to cum as well and I said, "Cum in Mom's ass bro, Daddy can retrieve your cum too."

Mark smiled and said, "Sure thing Sis," and deposited a load into his our Mom. Daddy needed no instructions as went and started to retrieve his son's cum from his wife's ass. I repositioned myself and had Mom eat my pussy until I had one more good orgasm.

I headed up to bed as Dad continued to retrieve cum from Mommy's bowels and grunted as his son's never ending erection plunged back into his ass.

I couldn't wait to tell Carla about tonight's events and make future plans.

12