The Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

"Lie on you front." Amber told Justin. She sat between Justin's legs and gently but firmly pushed them apart with her knees. She ran her hands along his stockinged legs, stroking his calves and thighs through the sheer nylon. Reaching over to the bedside cabinet, she grabbed the lube and then picked up the toy from beside Justin. Amber pulled Justin's panties down as far as she could without making Justin uncomfortable.

She smeared a liberal amount of lube on the toy and then lubed her finger and gently massaged the oil into his hole. She squeezed some more lube onto her finger and slowly inserted it into him. He groaned quietly as he felt her finger slipping inside. She continued to massage him and felt his muscles gradually relax and entry became easy.

She fingered him for a while, enjoying the involuntary movement in his hips as they moved in the opposite direction to her finger, aiding deeper entry. She gently eased her finger out and replaced it with the toy. It was about four or five inches long and reasonably slender with a three inch handle at the end. A narrow waist separated the shaft from the handle. Amber pressed the toy into Justin at a slow and even pace. His body took over after a couple of inches and started to pull the toy in on its own. As the tip slid onto Justin's prostrate he groaned loudly and involuntarily pulled his knees up to his waist.

Amber was surprised by his reaction and checked he was ok.

"Jesus, that's weird," Justin replied. "I've never felt anything like this before. It feels good but it makes me want to pee."

"It says in the book that it'll feel like that for a minute or two until you get used to it. Stand up for a minute."

Justin reversed off the bed and stood up, his panties still stretched across his thighs. Amber pulled them off and put them on the bed next to hers. She sat on the bed in front of him, staring at his smooth cock.

"Wow, look at that!" She exclaimed pointing at his cock.

Justin looked down and could see what she was talking about. He could feel it too – a steady flow of pre-cum was oozing from him in much larger quantities than normal. It dripped down onto the floor, matting in the carpet.

Amber put her hand between Justin's legs and up between his cheeks. She found the handle and began rotating it from side to side. Justin doubled over slightly and felt the urge to urinate again. It suddenly passed and was replaced with a sensation that flowed out from inside and spread to his cock, his balls and his belly.

The sticky clear liquid continued to flow from his cock and Amber took Justin's cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking him. She continued to massage his hole and changed the motion from side to side to in and out. This drove Justin wild and he writhed and squirmed with pleasure.

Distracted by playing with the toy, Amber hadn't noticed that her mouth was receiving more and more of Justin's ooze. She waited for a while and then swallowed the salty goo, enjoying the sensation as it slipped down her throat. It felt as though there was almost as much fluid as there was when Justin came.

She stopped playing with the toy and told Justin to tense his muscles. He did this and it sucked the toy into him more deeply. He then relaxed and it released the toy about and inch. Each movement caused the tip of the plug to rub against his prostrate and it felt as good as when Amber had played with it earlier. He continued tensing and relaxing his muscles as Amber stopped sucking him, turned over and knelt on the bed. She grabbed Justin's cock and guided it into her pussy. Justin could feel the curves of the butt plug Amber still had inside her as he pushed his cock into her wet cunt.

As he fucked her, Amber felt a delicious fullness from the mixture of the butt plug and Justin's thick prick inside her. She began pushing her hips backwards and forwards and Justin stopped moving, letting Amber do all the work. He concentrated on tensing and relaxing his sphincter to pleasure himself with the toy. He pulled the butt plug part-way out of Amber and then held it still, forcing Amber to fuck herself in both holes at the same time. She pushed her hips back at Justin harder and harder, increasing her speed as she did so.

They both began moaning loudly as they neared orgasm and Amber felt Justin's prick begin to swell as his climax neared. They both came, he exploding into her and her with juices running down her legs and soaking into her stockings. They stayed locked together for a minute or more before either felt able to move. Justin removed the plug from Amber's arse and then slipped the toy from his. They held each other tightly and drifted off together where the lay. They awoke in the middle of the night and still dressed as they were, crawled into bed and passed into a deep sleep.

Chapter 5 - Maid for Pleasure

They both remained as horny as hell for days and Justin decided it was time to make Amber the centre of attention. He placed an order for some latex clothes for her and waited eagerly for its arrival. It arrived three days later and Amber signed for the parcel when it was delivered during breakfast. She brought it in to the house and asked Justin what it was. He refused to tell her and despite her constant questions, he said nothing other than that it was a secret.

When Friday night arrived, they enjoyed a bath together and went into the bedroom to get dressed. That was the first time she had seen the parcel since it arrived. Justin opened it and held the contents up for Amber to see. In his hands he held a black latex dress, matching panties and stockings, a black latex suspender belt and a small white latex apron.

Amber looked at the uniform with interest. "Very nice," she said, "I hope it's a tight fit!"

"Let's find out." Justin said. He lightly powdered the clothes with talc, one item at a time, and passed them to Amber. She looked at the briefs – they had a zip that ran from back to front that was currently open. She put her legs through the briefs and pulled them up. Bending over slightly to give her enough reach to grab the zipper, she slowly pulled it down and between her legs and up the other side until it was fully fastened in front. She had been nervous that the zip might catch her skin but an inner latex lining ensured her safety. The sensation of the latex tightening across her body felt very sexy and she immediately knew she would enjoy wearing the outfit.

Next she put on the suspender belt, feeding the straps through her briefs before rolling the stockings on and connecting them to the belt. She put her arms through the dress and Justin zipped her up from behind. The latex clinched her waist and accentuated her hips whilst forcing her breasts together and pushing them up. Finally, she put the apron on and checked her look in the bedroom mirror. "How do I look?" She asked. "I hope it's as good as I feel. I've never worn latex before. It's nice. Not sure about the smell though!" She chuckled.

"It feels great across my hips and my bum."

"You look fantastic," Justin commented, "just right to do your chores in!"

"Oi - I'm not doing housework dressed like this you know!" Amber said in mock objection.

"C'mon, let's go down stairs." Justin held her hand and led her from the bedroom.

When they were in the living room, Justin sat down on the sofa. "What can I do for you, sir?" Amber asked with an exaggerated country accent.

"You can bring me my wine, wench and be quick about it. Oh and bring two glasses – if you behave well tonight, I may let you have a small tipple as a reward." Justin pretended to be the lord of the manor with a grand accent and inflated arrogance.

Amber swished out of the room and collected a bottle of red and two glasses which she placed on a tray along with a corkscrew. She carried the tray back to Justin and stood in front of him, waiting for his instruction.

"Ah, a fine claret, you have done well, wench. Put the tray on the table and open the wine. Pour me a glass and bring it here. I can't call you wench all night so tell me your name."

"Certainly sir, my name is Clara."

"Clara, eh? Well, Clara, bring my glass here and let me take a proper look at you."

Amber poured a glass and walked over to Justin who took the wine from her. He took a mouthful of wine and smacked his lips. "Delightful. A fine vintage indeed. Not unlike yourself young Clara, now turn around and touch your toes."

"Yes, sir."

As she did so, her latex dress rose up at the back exposing her latex panties. Justin leaned forward and slapped her sharply. "Ooh sir," Amber said, "thank you sir."

"I'm glad you liked it." Justin said and slapped her again.

Amber wiggled her bum and grinned at Justin through her partially open legs.

"Stand up Clara, you can't stay like that all night, you know." Justin said impatiently. Patting his lap, he said "Come here and feed me my wine."

Amber knelt on the sofa, her legs either side of Justin's lap. She took his wine glass from him and put it to his lips. She carefully tilted the glass and Justin took a sip. He lifted her skirt and put his hand between her legs, squeezing her roughly. Amber squirmed and gyrated her hips against him.

As she moved, he spoke "Are you good at cleaning, Clara?" He asked.

"Oh yes, sir, I have been taught thoroughly."

"Good, I have something that needs polishing." And with that he pulled his cock from his shorts. "Lick this clean."

Clara put the wine glass down and climbed off of Justin's lap. She knelt on the floor and began licking his meat. "Wait." He said, looking down at her. He concentrated hard to relax his hard-on and when he was flaccid again, he said "Now put it in your mouth."

Amber obeyed and took his member in her mouth. In its soft state, she was able to take all of it in. Justin held the back of her head tightly as his cock stiffened. Amber could feel his cock rising and pushing to the back of her mouth. As it grew, it began to push into her throat. She gagged as it went further and Justin could feel the resistance of her tight throat.

He held her firmly and his cock continued to grow into her. When he was fully erect he was several inches into her throat and Amber began to struggle, unable to breathe. He felt her struggling, trying to pull her head away and slowly, he released her, feeling his cock slide back towards her tongue. She breathed heavily through her nose but kept him in her mouth, her tongue spiralling around his member as she sucked him.

Arching forward to make the angle easier and holding Justin's hips she took a deep breath and forced him back into her throat. Once he was fully in, she began moving her head up and down, deep-throating him and stretching her tight tunnel. Justin could feel himself getting close but didn't want to cum yet so when she came back up for air, he stopped her.

"That was very good, Clara." He said breathlessly. "You deserve a reward for such a good job."

"Thank you, sir." Amber said.

"You may have a sip of your wine."

"Yes, sir." She said obediently.

Amber got up and walked to the table. She picked up her glass and took a large drink. Turning around, she asked Justin if there was anything else.

"Anything else? Anything else!?" He roared. "How dare you be so impertinent! Of course there's something else. You are mine for the night and you'll do as you're told. Now come back over here and turn your back to me."

"Yes, sir."

"Kneel on the floor."

"Now lower your head and raise your arse as high as you can."

Amber arched her back and pushed her bum into the air.

Smack!

"Ooh."

Smack!

"Ah!"

Smack!

"Ooh, yesssss!"

She wriggled her bum as the blows landed. After six good slaps, Justin got to his feet. "Stay exactly as you are or you'll get more of the same." He said as he walked to the door.

Justin went to the bedroom and chose the largest of the glass dildos. He went back down and Amber was where he had left her. He walked behind her and slid to the floor so that her arse was only inches from his face. Reaching between her legs, he found the zipper and very slowly pulled it down.

When it was level her cunt, he stopped. Amber squirmed as if to get the zip open herself but it stayed where it was and Justin stopped to take a sip of his wine. He then carried on, again very slowly, to pull the zip. As it went passed her pussy, the briefs started to open widely and he could see her pink skin glistening with sweat and her cunt dripping with her juices.

When the zip was fully open and the latex stretched across her cheeks, he ran a finger slowly down the crack of her arse, pausing briefly on her hole before moving on over her perineum and to her pussy. She moaned loudly as his finger slipped gently but deeply into her. He pushed a second finger in and then stated to fuck her, putting pressure on her G-spot as he did so.

Amber moved her hips in time to his fingers, her bum dancing rhythmically as he played her. He slipped his fingers back out and pushed one into her arsehole just a short way before returning it to her cunt. He kept doing this until he could probe deeply into her anus and then he started working on her arsehole alone. Amber continued to writhe and push against him, encouraging him to explore her as deeply as he could. He kept a slow rhythm, making sure the stimulation was tantalising but insufficient to make her cum.

Picking up the heavy glass dildo, Justin told Amber to put her hand between her legs on the floor with her palm facing upwards. When she had done this he placed the dildo in her hand and told her to use it. She encircled the dildo with her fingers and lifted it to her aching pussy. She touched the tip to her lips and massaged herself, opening her cunt in readiness.

She pushed the dildo inside her body, a sharp breath escaping her as she did so. Justin watched as it disappeared inch by inch into her. The thick toy began stretching her tight cunt as she buried it deeper and deeper. The sensation she felt was part pleasure and part pain as it took over her senses and left her feeling nothing but this.

Justin removed his finger from her arsehole and watched as the toy was buried inside her. When it was almost fully in he helped her, pushing it an inch further and then holding it there. Amber was groaning loudly as he spit into his hand and then lubricated his cock, smearing his pre-cum over himself as he did. He pulled her hips down slightly until his cock was at her arsehole and then touched the tip against her. Slowly and carefully, he began inching into her.

He could feel the glass shaft in her cunt through the wall of her vagina as he eased himself in. He slowly pulled back every now and then to savour the feeling of her tight arsehole around him. When he was fully in, he stopped moving but started tensing the muscles in his cock so that he could enjoy the tension of her tiny hole.

Amber tried to move her hips to rock against him but he held her firmly to stop her from moving. He made her stay like this for nearly a minute before telling her to fuck the dildo. She needed no further encouragement and quickly started thrusting the crystal backwards and forwards inside her.

She came almost immediately, the anticipation and teasing of the last few minutes being too much to bear. Justin relaxed his hold on her hips and let her move. He could feel the dildo running against the underside of his cock, stroking him towards orgasm as it pounded into Amber. They were both moaning loudly now as the passion took control of their bodies. Amber was close to cumming as she felt Justin's cock swell in her arse and although he remained still, she cold feel his cock throb as his orgasm burst into her. As his satisfaction began to ebb, hers began to flow and she thrust the dildo hard and fast into her stretched body. Justin remained deep in her arse and felt her cum splash against his thighs as she cried out in ecstasy.

She continued to fuck herself madly as her orgasm took her to new heights. And just as she thought it was over another orgasm surged through her body. Then another, then another. Exhausted, she slowed the pace and finally pulled the toy out. Justin felt it as it slid down his shaft. Even after all this, the feeling still excited him and kept him hard. He slowly withdrew from her, the act making her groan again with pleasure. He flopped on the floor beside her and kissed her. They lay together unable to move and incapable of thought.

Chapter 6 – New Horizons

Days came and days went. Their sex-life knew no bounds as they experimented with every kind of kinky game they could think of. Sometimes it felt like they were trying to outdo each other, trying to find a kinkier and wilder sexually experience than the other could think of. It went on like this for months and inevitably, it became normal and less exciting because of it. They hadn't played forfeits for a long time, no longer needing an excuse to play out their dreams because they knew each other would comply with whatever they asked for.

So it seemed inevitable that one day one or both of them would want to involve other people. Once they had worn out all of their ideas for two, three had to be the next step.

Although they didn't realise it, they both started having the same idea around the same time. Amber began to fantasise about a second man and unsurprisingly, Justin was thinking of another woman.

One Friday night, after a couple of bottles of wine, they started talking about all the things they had done. They talked about the best and about the most outrageous. Amber confessed that one of her best nights was when she had dressed Justin in sexy lingerie and Justin agreed but said his was when Amber wore the rubber maid's uniform. They agreed that had been the best.

They spent much of the evening reminiscing about their exploits and pondering over how other people would react if they knew the things they got up to. A third person was on both their minds but Amber was first to broach the subject. "Have you ever thought about involving anyone else?" She asked. Justin looked surprised. He never expected her to talk about this. He was unsure of how to answer. It could be that she would be upset if he said yes and he didn't want that so he skirted around the question and passed it back to her.

He feigned surprise and said "I dunno really. Have you?" He kicked himself for saying it. This could be his only chance and he was too much of a coward to take it. Amber had the same misgivings and didn't want to make Justin feel inadequate but the wine had relaxed her and she was off her guard. She paused for a while, thinking about how best to respond without losing the opportunity or causing the conversation to end.

After a minute or so, Amber found a sneaky answer. "Put it this way," she said, "if I were to bring a woman back to our house and fuck her – this purely being a sexual act with no feelings attached – whilst you watched and then you joined in afterwards, say fucking me whilst I 69'd with her, would you be agreeable?" Justin's cock twitched, he couldn't believe his luck! She had just described exactly what he'd like. He composed himself not wanting to sound too keen. "Well, if I'm honest – and there was absolutely nothing to it but sex – then yes, I'd be up for it."

"Ok," said Amber "then what about if we brought in another guy and you fucked me whilst he fucked my arse – still no strings – just pure clean, dirty fun. What about then?" Alcohol generated confidence had taken over. 'Whoa,' thought Justin, 'she wants another bloke. What the fuck have I done wrong!?'

Amber saw the troubled look on his face. "Look, I'm just asking. This is hypothetical, that's all – if you're not comfortable with it, that's fine. I just thought we were secure enough with each other to talk about this without feeling threatened but if you're bothered, it doesn't matter. I love you and I don't want anyone else, ok?"

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers