The Con Artist

Story Info
A beautiful young con artist gets conned.
2.4k words
3.97
72.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade Lampkin sat across from Mark Smith, she was dressed in a gray wool business suit her stunning legs were crossed, Mark on the other side of the table was signing documents. With a flash of the pen he signed the last one.

"Okay that's it, anything else before you go?"

"Yes we are going to need your social security card, ID and of course your credit card number to make this final."

Jade cracked a smile as she looked at Mark, almost seductive. Jade got a great thrill out of what she was doing. Mark looked at her well done medium cut amber hair and her perfectly smooth olive skin. She had a large ass but it was perfectly shaped, her lips were naturally luscious he couldn't wait for them to glide over his cock.

"Let me just go get my social security card, I will make copies of these documents for my personal file as well if you don't mind."

"Of course not I was going to recommend that myself." Jade replied in a very business like tone.

As Mark was gone Jade started uncontrollably smiling, she had done it again. She advertised online as a lawyer, who made up wills for the terminally ill. She offered a fast and cheap service, claiming the service was so cheap because her own mother was not able to make a will before she died. In reality it was a scam that had worked for her many times before, she got the necessary information and took money out of the victims account right before they died. To her it was the perfect scam. Jade's only vulnerability was that she had to go to the victim's house to pull off the scam since she left town after performing each scam as to not leave too much of a trail. As Jade was dreaming of the massages and vacations she would go on with this victim's money Mark(The victim) returned. Jade was startled to hear every door in the entire house lock simultaneously. Mark had a hand held device that apparently locked or unlocked all the doors and windows in his house. He put the hand held device in a small safe before he sat down in front of Jade.

"Marcie Valents, I know what you are up to all the evidence I need is now copied and stored in my computer all I have to do is send it off and the police will come here and arrest you. I have locked all the doors, there is no way out."

Jade's eyes grew wide and her face grew pale. "I don't know what you are talking about, my name is Jade."

"Cut the crap, I know everything about you, your a con artist named Marcie Valents, you started this whole thing when your father cut you off financially after you dropped out from college, you come from a very wealthy family and yet you steal from vulnerable people on their death beds. You make me sick." Mark said commandingly.

Marcie paused before she spoke now totally shocked and frightened. "...Oh god I can't go to Prison!"

Marcie got onto her knees and crawled over to Mark all the while staring at him submissively. Marcie stopped on her knees with her face positioned right next to Mark's crotch. Mark looked away. It looked as if Marcie had gotten out of a jam or two in this exact way.

"Marcie there is nothing you can do, I am calling the cops!"

"Please, please I will never do it again, please let me... let me... and I will be on my way."

"I need you to say it." Mark replied sternly

"Let me give you head, please just let me give you head." Marcie said meekly. The desperation was evident, Mark had Marcie at his every whim if he wanted it to be that way.

"Hmmm how do I know your any good at giving head." Mark replied smugly.

"I'll do whatever you want, I'll give you the greatest head of your life!" Marcie said desperately still on her knees, now with her hands clasped together in the begging position.

"Okay I'll give you a test."

Mark went into the kitchen and came back out with a banana, he tossed the banana at Marcie and said "How deep can you go?"

Marcie bobbled the banana before she caught it, she looked up at Mark with disgust then she proceeded to deepthroat the banana to the best of her ability. Marcie gagged and choked but she got the banana fairly far down her throat.

"Was that good enough." Marcie said panting as a saliva dripped off the banana.

"Okay Marcie take off your clothing."

Marcie slid out of her black heels, then took off her gray business suit, she unhooked her bra to reveal her medium sized breasts, then she took off her black panties to reveal her lower half.

"Spin around." Mark said sternly

Marcie spun around awkwardly giving mark a view of her nearly perfect ass.

"I want your jewelry and your nylons off too."

Marcie took off her earrings a necklace and two rings, she slipped out of her nylons as well. Marcie was now more naked than she had ever been around a stranger. She walked up to Mark and got on her knees again and started to unzip his pants.

Mark pushed Marcie away "Not yet"

Mark then sat down on a nearby chair "Drape yourself over my lap with your ass right over my crotch."

"What are you going to do, spank me?" Marcie looked scared.

Mark did not reply and Marcie slowly draped herself over Mark just like he requested.

Mark giggled Marcie's ass and gave her a few medium hard slaps.

Mark pried Marcie's ass cheeks apart and started caressing her ass hole.

"Hey not my ass!" she kicked her feet up and twitched.

"Did you mean that or do you want to go to jail?" replied Mark

"I didn't mean it, you can do what you want." Marcie said with a defeated sigh.

Marcie cringed and curled her toes as Mark inserted his middle finger into her anus. Mark went in and out of Marcie's tight anus a couple of times, eventually Marcie tried to zone out and forget about what was happening, she was slightly discomforted but she felt like she could take it. Then Mark woke her out of her trance suddenly and abruptly as he started harshly and rapidly swatting Marcie's ass with his palm.

Marcie squealed, and screamed profanities as her ass was smacked over and over again.

"You can't do this to me!" Cried Marcie as each painful slap reddened her ass.

"This is fucking humiliating, treating me like this!"

Mark grabbed Marcie's hair and said, "I am going to go a little slower, I am going to give you five swats and after each one I am going to ask you a personal question, I want a truthful answer.

"SMACK" "How many different dicks have you sucked."

"I can't count right now."

"Is it too many to count? You can estimate" Mark replied

"Around 20, 20 or 30." Marcie confessed.

"That is quite a bit for a lady around 25." "SMACK" "How many times have you been fucked in the ass."

"Only once...twice...three times This is so fucking humiliating!" Marcie cried as she felt the sting

"Hmmm." "SMACK!" "Did you like it?"

"No it was too painful."

"SMACK" "How many people have you scammed?"

"Twelve people, twelve or 13... Fourteen!"

"SMACK!" "How much money have you made?"

"Over 400,000 dollars, but its all gone now!"

Mark let loose a fury of spanks to Marcie's ass. Marcie who was now almost in tears was kicking and screaming. She didn't care how stupid she looked she desperately wanted the spanking to stop. She pounded her fists on Mark's shins.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"I'd rather suck your dick, anything but this!" Marcie screamed wanting the painful spanking to stop

Mark yelled back, "Ask nicely."

"Can I please suck your dick! AHHH PLEASE, PLEASE!"

Marked stopped spanking Marcie and let her get up, Marcie looked back at a near by mirror her ass was beat red.

Marcie dropped to her knees in front of Mark and unzipped his pants. Marcie wasted no time and started vigorously sucking on Mark's cock, she went as fast and deep as she could making herself gag. Her arms were draped over Mark's thighs. Only Mark's dick was exposed besides that he was fully dressed, a stark contrast to Macie's complete and utter nudity.

"What are you doing Marcie? Look at me when your giving head!"

After a brief look of disgust Marcie did what she was told, Mark pulled out his cell phone and started taking pictures.

Marcie paused and looked at Mark with pleading eyes, "Please don't do that."

Mark ignored Marcie's words and she continued to suck his dick. Mark pushed Marcie's head down on his cock to the point where she started to seriously gag and had problems breathing. Marcie pounded her bare feet on the carpet. When Mark finally released Marcie took a breath and gave Mark a dirty look but went right back to sucking his cock determined to get the ordeal over with.

Mark pulled Marcie's head up off his cock by her hair and said, "Turn around and put your ass in the air, I want your head on the carpet and your ass as high as you can get it."

Marcie slowly turned around and did just as she was told, her position exposed her ass hole and vagina to Mark.

"Stay right there and masturbate I need to go and check some things on my computer."

Mark went across the room, where Marcie was still in view and started doing various things on his computer, he laughed at a joke e-mail checked his social networking sites and harvested some plants on farm-ville all the while there was a beautiful young woman masturbating right next to him with her ass high in the air.

"You know I do have cancer and I am terminally ill, I didn't need a will though." Mark said casually "A friend of mine did and you took advantage of her, you took her life savings and spent it on god knows what, all she had to do was tell me a few details about you, I was able to track you down very easily. I am a private detective by trade." Mark said as Marcie masturbated away.

"Bastard!" Marcie spat

Mark waited for Marcie to start making some light semi-pleasurable sounding noises, then he approached her from behind.

"Please don't fuck me in the ass." Marcie said meekly knowing what was coming.

"Stop stroking yourself and pry your ass cheeks apart."

"Oh no, please" Marcie pleaded as she did just what Mark said.

Mark just looked at Marcie, he let her lie their awkwardly with her ass hole exposed to the open air.

"Get it fucking over with already!" Marcie yelled

Mark went slowly into Marcie's ass.

"Ahhhh, owww oh, oh." Marcie made all sorts of noises.

Mark started penetrating harder and faster. Marcie started making loud inconceivable noises, almost like an animal. Mark had a large cock, and Marcie was getting her asshole stretched.

Mark paused with his dick penetrated as far as it could go. "So the other guy who fucked you in the ass how big was he?"

"Your bigger, ahhhhh please cum, just please cum. I am going to fucking break."

Mark kept on fucking Marcie up the ass. He stopped a few times to spank her already tender ass.

"Did you suck his dick after he fucked you in the ass."

"No, no I didn't. Oh God!" Marcie managed to get out with a grunt.

Mark exited Marcie and pulled her up onto her knees and put his dick in her face. Marcie knowing what he wanted began to suck the cock that was just in her own ass.

"Pull your hair back while you suck me off. I want to see your face."

Marcie gripped her hair, pulling it back and continued to suck Mark off. Marcie could feel Mark's dick pulsating like it was ready to blow. Mark pulled his dick out of Marcie's mouth and ejaculated right into her face without warning. Marcie squinted as a giant explosion of semen splashed into her face, her hands were still holding back her hair.

Marcie opened her one eye that was not semen impaired to see Mark casually taking pictures with his cell phone.

Cum was dripping from Marcie's forehead into her left eye, the bridge and the tip of her nose was covered in cum, saliva and cum dripped off her chin.

"Fuck you!" Marcie screamed as she flipped Mark off with semen dripping all over her face.

Marcie quickly got up and ran to the bathroom Mark taking photos of her naked backside all the while. Marcie washed up and put on her clothing, she now walked with a limp stride. She could hear all the doors in the house unlock as she did this. As Marcie strode out she was smacked in the ass by Mark, she gripped her ass and screamed as her ass was very tender. Marcie flipped Mark off again as she left his home, she tripped and fell as she was getting out because she was trying to look at Mark when she flipped him off, this was a small final indignity.

Mark the private detective died soon after the ordeal. He was a divorced and bitter man. The woman from his support group was lucky enough to have actually survived but she was completely bankrupt she had to live in a homeless shelter entirely because of Marcie the con artist. In Mark's will all the pictures he took of Marcie went to his cancer survivor friend along with information on how to contact her and enough money to get her back on her feet. Mark used his detective abilities to track down as many of Marcie's ex-boyfriends down as he could so he could also gift them with his pictures.

Mark's friend who survived cancer framed her copy of the pictures that were taken of Marcie and once she got out of the homeless shelter she planned on hanging them up above her future fireplace, it would be a good conversation piece she thought. Maybe someday she would invite Marcie over for a visit, so she could personally pay Marcie back for what she did to her.