The Conception Deception Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my pants down a little bit, I sat on the bed beside her. She lay back, fully clothed except for that open patch at her crotch. Her head was turned to watch the movie, so I looked up and down her body. I didn't feel bad about ogling her- I figured she owed me at least that. I had been hard since we got to the bedroom, and even though I had softened a bit once I realized her plan, I was quickly hard again.

The beginning of the movie had no dialogue, just some sappy music, so I wasn't distracted. I started using my hand, quickly stroking, wanting this to be over soon. I even felt a little humiliated. I could see her breasts rising and falling with her breathing, and I had to consciously keep my hand from running along her side. I looked down at the little patch of exposed body and thought how strange it was that the one area that was usually the last to be uncovered was the only part of her that wasn't hidden from me.

Though I found the whole situation completely unsexy and not at all erotic, I was still almost ready to cum. Four days of denying myself release had put me right on the edge even before we started.

"Just give me a little heads up before you stick it in," Claire said very softly, still watching the screen. Her voice startled me and brought me right to the verge of cumming.

"Almost," I grunted, getting up from the bed. Claire wiggled towards the edge, letting her legs dangle over the side so that her butt was just on the edge. I stood in between her legs and lined myself up at her entrance. I was close, but not completely there; I figured that was good enough. She had put a lot of lube on herself, and I slipped right in.

The sudden sensation of her warmth around me pushed me over the edge, even though the lube had taken away all sense of friction. I pushed in a few times and groaned. I pulsed hard inside her, releasing all that I had been holding back that week. I glanced at Claire's face, and her eyes were closed. I saw her flinch a little when I pulsed and squirted. I desperately wanted to feel her, to touch her, to kiss her. But as it was, I was just trying to keep myself above her.

As I felt the last twinge or two of my release, I exhaled loudly and lowered myself on top of her. I didn't care for a moment if that was OK with her, I just needed to lie down. Almost as if she had anticipated that, Claire's hands were in between us, pushing gently against my chest as I came down, guiding me onto my back next to her. Quick as a wink, she closed the flap and wiggled herself over to the middle of the bed. She slipped a pillow under her ass and grabbed the popcorn bowl.

"Go ahead and take a minute if you need," she said with a mouthful.

"Thanks," I gasped. "I will." I stared at the ceiling and wondered if I was really OK with this after all. Not getting to have sex certainly changed things- it made me wonder what, if anything, I was getting out of this deal.

After a minute or two, Claire stretched her neck and looked over at my softening cock She smiled and said, "Glad I lubed up."

"You probably could have gone with less," I said.

"Didn't seem to bother you," she commented playfully.

"Yeah...well, I held off all week. Tomorrow might be different," I warned, pulling up my pants.

"Noted. Same time tomorrow?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll see myself out," I said, stumbling a bit as I headed out of the bedroom.

"Thanks," she said, popping another handful of popcorn into her mouth. Corny dialogue was just beginning on the TV.

*******

I lay in bed that night, frustrated. So basically I had just jacked off next to her, then got a very quick thrill at the end. And she was so amazingly chill about it, like it was no big deal. At least she wasn't a bitch about it or rude or anything. In fact, I liked her- in a friendly way. She seemed like she might be fun to hang out with.

Realizing that made me start to feel guilty, because I wasn't being totally honest with her.

Morgan and I had been panning to get married. She had wanted to start having kids together, and I wanted to be married before that happened. I was ready to adopt Conner and raise him as my own, and Morgan used to tell me how good I was with kids. She said that was part of what drew her to me.

Before we got married, though, she wanted us both to get a physical, making some weird excuse that I never understood. Turned out that the whole "physical" story was just a ruse to get my sperm tested. She was suspicious because she had secretly gone off her pill a year earlier- while we were still dating- and she hadn't gotten pregnant yet. Morgan didn't like what the doctor said. I had a low sperm count, and the bottom line was that, though I could possibly get her pregnant, it was pretty unlikely. As in, one in a million unlikely.

The next day she was gone. Seriously, just overnight. She left the ring on the kitchen counter and had all of her and Conner's stuff gone by the time I got home from work. I called, she cried, I yelled- it didn't matter. It was already over. If I couldn't give her babies, then she didn't want me. I felt used. All of our relationship, the entire two years we had been together, it was a sham. All she really wanted was babies. She was only keeping me around for that reason.

So yes, I thought it was a crazy twist of fate that Claire came into my life and was up front about what she wanted from me. It was the same thing Morgan wanted, I guess, minus the fatherhood. And so here I was, using Claire to get some sense of punishing or paying back Morgan. Sure, I'll try to "get you pregnant." It might take a while, though. Sure, I'll pretend Conner was my kid, so you think I've got what it takes. Sure, I'll pretend I don't mind that you don't see anything of worth in me, that I'm just a set of chromosomes you can use. I can use you while you use me.

But Claire wasn't Morgan. I was messing with a human being here, and I was trying to steal all her hopes, trying to take away her dream without her ever knowing. I rationalized it, sure. Technically I wasn't infertile. Technically, she could have had me tested. Technically...I was being a real bastard. But fuck it. I didn't owe her anything, and fate owed me a little something, even if it was just a few months of getting my rocks off inside the neighbor lady's hungry womb. One of us was bound to call it off after a month or two, right?

Hell, if it was always going to be like tonight, I was going to call it off. It wasn't worth it.