The Conception Deception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

"Timing," I said, still catching my breath. "Timing is everything."

"In more ways than one," she said, patting her abdomen and clicking past the commercials of the show she was getting reading to watch. After a minute, I was soft enough to be decent when I walked out of the apartment. As I started to stand, Claire said casually, "Do you wanna watch with me?"

I paused mid-step and squinted at the TV. Then with a laugh, I said, "No thanks. I just fell asleep watching that earlier this evening."

"Oh," she said. "That bad?"

"I don't remember past the first 10 minutes. Maybe I was just too tired. Let me know what you think."

"OK, Russell," she said. "I'll see you around, I guess. And I'll text you the dates for next month...if we need them."

I was glad she couldn't see me wince at that remark- I was already leaving her bedroom. "See you later," I called back.

*******

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers
12