The Conception Deception Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

"Uhhh..."

"I'm just teasing. I'm so excited- can't you tell? And we have seven more episodes to finish this season, so I'd thought we'd watch them all between now and dinner tomorrow."

"Which is why you want me here tomorrow, too..." I said, nodding in understanding.

"Nooo..." she corrected me. "I wanted you here tomorrow because we're going to have as much sex as you can handle during the next 24 hours. The TV show is to give us something to do in between."

Despite having just come in Claire's mouth. I felt my cock begin to respond to that remark.

"You're serious?"

"Yes. Because you deserve it. Because I want to celebrate. But also because there's a good chance this is the last time I'll be having sex for a loooong time, if ever. I wanna go out with a bang."

I laughed at her choice of words.

"Seriously, Russ. Gimme all you got. Stay the night, wake me up in the middle of the night just to fuck, give me your morning wood, invent new positions, whatever. Let's make it a legendary 24 hours, one you'll wish you could tell your grandkids about."

Her words had brought me all the way back to stiffness, so I pulled off my boxers and said, "Can dinner wait a few minutes?"

"That's why God invented microwave ovens," she said, wiggling out of her jeans.

"No, really, just a few minutes," I warned her, turning her around and bending her over the arm of the couch. Lining myself up, I started to slowly inch my way inside her, only to be surprised to find I could slip right in.

"You're not the only one excited about this," she said huskily.

I grabbed her hips and stared down at her tight little ass while I pushed rapidly in and out of her channel. I needed even less time than I had thought I would. The knowledge that I had actually put a baby, a miracle baby, inside this woman; the thought that she was going to carry and raise my child; the realization that I could and would be a father...I buried myself deep and groaned, feeling the pressure of her pubic bone against the underside of my cock. Claire just let out a quiet oof! as I pushed one final time to release a load that her womb no longer needed.

*******

I'm not sure there are words that can describe those 24 hours. We stretched the limits of my resilience and endurance. We went through every position either of us had ever tried or wanted to try (some of them only lasting a few thrusts before we devolved into giggles at their impracticality). I don't think we invented anything new, but I developed an appreciation for Claire's flexibility- both mental and physical. After dinner Friday, we watched a few episodes, then went to bed, where we enjoyed a slow, languid screw under the covers before falling asleep. Now that conception wasn't a concern, Claire let me stay inside her after I came, both of us sighing as I softened. We fell asleep like that, spooned together, connected intimately.

I did wake her up in the middle of the night, after a pleasantly erotic dream that involved at various times Morgan, Claire, Mona, and my sixth grade art teacher. Claire just mumbled and rolled onto her back, letting me use her body. I wasn't as quick to cum, so by the time I was finishing, Claire was waking up more fully. After my release, I went to the bathroom and she found her vibrator, working herself into a few gentle climaxes before curling up against me to sleep again.

She woke up before me that morning, using the bathroom to freshen up before coming back to bed and taking my morning wood into her mouth. When that woke me up, she maneuvered us into a 69 that lasted long enough to get us both off.

The rest of the day was a pattern of food, fucking, and watching TV. We took a quick pool break after lunch, and while we swam in the water, Claire came up behind me. She reached her arm around me, putting her hand down the front of my trunks, and whispered, "Go ahead and look all you want at those college girls. Get an eyeful of their young, hot bodies, and when you're ready, we can go up to the room and you can close your eyes and picture them as you release all that frustration into me..."

As she pulled her hand away from my hardening member, I leaned my head back to her ear and said, "Claire, you're a keeper. You know that, right?" she just smiled and floated onto her back, her eyes closed.

We did go back to the room, and I had my imagination filled with images of the girls around the pool, but I really didn't need to think about them. Claire was sexy enough to chase all other thoughts from my mind as she grinded herself on top of me. She came with a soft cry, then told me to finish quick so she could nap.

By 5pm Saturday, we had one last episode to watch. My penis was getting sore, but I was sure I had one more round in me. I asked Claire which she wanted to do first.

"Sex first, then end with TV, OK?"

It took a little oral effort to get me to rise to the occasion, but once I did, I was on top of Claire, pushing her legs up to her chest and resting her ankles on my shoulders. I pushed slowly, knowing the depth of this position would make her feel fuller. Claire's eyes widened as she watched my face, then she looked down past her breasts at the point of our union. We stayed in that position, with me thrusting firmly and slowly, until Claire indicated that she was starting to get sore. I told her I needed just one more minute, and she nodded.

In less than a minute, I was holding deep, feeling her intentionally squeezing her walls around me as my hands frantically moved around, trying to touch every part of her body that I could reach. My cock spasmed inside her, though I doubt there was anything left to spray. She had truly drained my balls that weekend. As I finished cumming, I almost regretted finishing in that position. The extra deep penetration felt amazing, but I knew I couldn't stay inside her afterwards, which was something I always enjoyed.

I pulled out and lay next to her as she stretched her legs with a groan. "Gimme a hand," she said softly. I looked over and she was literally asking for me to use my hand. She directed it to her clit and used her hand to guide me up and down. Her hips and her hands set the pace, and her voice directed me, "A little more pressure...back off a bit...more...like that...just like thah-ah-ahhhooooohhhhhyesssssssss!" She held my hand tight against her mound as she came, and I couldn't help but lean in and put my lips on her nipple. The nipple that would someday feed my child. As amazing as the past 24 hours had been, by far the greater gift Claire was giving me was the privilege of fathering her child.

*******

We ordered pizza, watched the show, and I got ready to leave. Claire leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek, whispering, "Thank you."

"Out with a bang?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "A helluva bang..."

*******

And that was it. According to our contract, I was going to be out of the picture. She didn't need any money for doctor's visits or anything, I had no say in any of her choices, and my name wasn't even supposed to come up. We had finished watching our show, so now all that was between us was running into each other around the building and the occasional jam session.

I missed it. I missed the sex, of course, but I missed the extended time with Claire. It was funny how I never "fell in love" with her, nor she with me. But I considered her a friend, and when you don't see your friend as much as you used to, you miss them.

Becca was scheduled to have her baby around then, at the beginning of August. I had promised to spend a few days at Marco's house watching the kids while he was with Becca in the hospital. They quickly became a handful, though, and after 2 days I wasn't sure how I could keep four kids entertained at the house any longer.

On the morning of Saturday, the third day, I called Claire.

"Russ, what's up? Jam session?"

"Actually, no. How would you like some real life parenting practice?"

"What?" she asked, clearly a little confused.

I quickly explained my situation and asked if she would be willing to meet us for lunch somewhere. She laughed and suggested Jackal's, Mona and Steve's restaurant, which apparently had good lunch specials. I thanked her profusely and planned to meet her there. It took me, no joke, two hours to get the kids ready. By the time we were loading up in the minivan, Becca was my new hero.

Claire was waiting for us in the parking lot, and I introduced her to the kids as "Miss Claire, my friend." Marco's little girl, who was 4, grabbed Claire's hand and squealed, skipping with her into the restaurant. We got a big table and I tried to figure out how to order food for a big family. Our waiter was a young college-aged guy who was good with the kids. Just as our food arrived and the kids were actually calming down, I heard a familiar shout from across the restaurant.

"Russ!!" Running at us, dodging through chairs and tables, came an exuberant Conner. He climbed under the table and onto my lap. Claire seemed to recognize him, and her eyes widened. I looked around the restaurant and saw Morgan slowly working her way over to us. The first thing I noticed was how pregnant she was. I did some mental math and realized that she'd left me more than 10 months earlier, so...nope, not mine. But she had moved on pretty fast, apparently.

"Hey, Russ," she said with thinly-veiled discomfort. "We were just leaving."

"No we weren't," protested Conner. "We just got here!"

"Aunt Morgan?" said Marco's oldest boy. "You got big- like my mom! But she's at the hospital now. Is Aunt Morgan having your baby, Uncle Russ?"

Oh shit, the awkwardness. Morgan hung her head and put her hands over her face, I stammered and handed the kid a few french fries to keep him quiet, and Claire just laughed.

Then Morgan lifted her head and said sweetly, "No, Dante, this is Conner's daddy's baby."

I tried not to look at Claire when that statement got dropped. Dante just looked confused, and I said, "Don't worry about it, kid. It doesn't make any sense to me, either." Conner snuggled into my chest and put his head on my shoulder. "I miss you, buddy," I whispered to him.

Then Morgan looked at me and explained, "I got back together with Carson after...after we broke up."

"After you left me," I clarified.

"And we're having a baby!" she said, trying to sound happy.

"So...how's Carson doing? Same as always?" By that I meant, Does he still hit you? Is he still sleeping around? Does he still make Conner want to hide in the closet?

Morgan wiped her eyes and said quickly, "Yeah, it's great. Conner's happy to be home and he's thrilled to have a little brother on the way. We've been wanting something like that for a looong time."

At that point Claire half-stood, but she had a kid on her lap, so she couldn't get far. She reached out her hand and said, "Hi, we haven't actually met. I'm Claire, a friend of Russ's. I lived...live...in the apartment downstairs from Russ. I used to see you and Conner at the pool a lot."

Morgan shook Claire's hand and said, "Oh, one of the...uh...women downstairs."

"Yeah!" replied Claire with fake sweetness as she sat down. "And, funny thing, I'm not a lesbian! And I'm pregnant to boot."

Morgan looked at me and laughed. "Well, at least we know it's not Russell's."

Claire glanced at me for an explanation. Morgan picked up on the silence and said with a hint of vindictiveness, "Oh, I'm sorry. That was out of place. I'll let you two talk about that later." She gave me a sly grin.

Claire recovered well, and responded, "Like I said, I'm just a friend. And for today, I'm a co-babysitter, right kids?"

"YEAH!" shouted Marco's brood, spraying some food onto the table.

"Come on, Conner, it's time to go," Morgan said softly, holding out her hand.

Conner snuggled closer and whined, "Nooooo! I wanna stay with Russ! He doesn't yell."

I wrapped my arms around him and tried not to cry. I had felt sad for Conner when Morgan left, and knowing now that she had gone back to Carson...I wished there was something I could do to protect him. But I knew I had no rights over him, and Morgan was waiting. I opened my arms and told him he should go to his mommy. He slowly crawled back under the table to Morgan, who led him by the hand out of the restaurant without saying goodbye. That seemed to be how she did exits.

"That was weird," said Marco's second oldest.

"Yeah," said Dante. "Why is Aunt Morgan so sad?"

I didn't know how to answer and was still choked up over Conner. Claire spoke up to answer. "Sometimes people make bad choices," she said sadly. "And sometimes when we make bad choices, bad things happen and we feel sad."

"Ohh," the two older boys said. The younger kids seemed oblivious to it all.

Once the kids were distracted by their meals, Claire spoke softly in my direction, "Sooo, I didn't quite understand something she said."

"About the baby?"

"Yeah...about that."

"I'll explain later. This probably isn't the best audience for that conversation."

Just then our waiter came by, refilling drinks and tossing fresh packs of crayons to the kids, which were much needed at that point. Before he walked off, I asked, "Hey, is Mona working today?"

"Or Steve...?" Claire added.

"Uhh, I can go check. Are you a friend of Mona's?"

"and Steve," said Claire.

Looking at me, he said, "Are you like a, 'hey, friend, how's it going?' kind of friend, or more like, 'heeeeyyy, friend, let's go get some drinks and see what happens' kind of friend?"

Claire and I stared at him in disbelief. What was he talking about? Seeing our expressions, he paled a bit and said, "I'll go get her."

Just then, Mona walked up behind him and smacked the back of his head. The waiter winced, grabbing his head.

"They're a none-of-your-damn-business kind of friends," she said.

"Mona, that's abuse," the waiter said.

"Really?" said Mona in disbelief. "You...of all people, you want to talk about abuse? Do you want me to go get the list?"

"I'm just trying to meet your friends," he mumbled, walking away.

"I'm sorry," Mona said, watching him go into the kitchen. "Tristan is still learning his manners. But I've made it my personal mission to teach him well. Anyway, I just stepped out for a break and saw Claire's car in the parking lot," she said. (There aren't many orange VW bugs in our town, so Claire's stands out.) "Glad you all could make it!"

"Thanks! It's been great. The kids love it."

"Yeah, speaking of that..." she looked at me sternly, "I was pretty sure you said that you and Claire weren't a thing. But four kids definitely qualifies as a thing." Claire spontaneously burst out into laughter.

Dante spoke up and asked me, "Uncle Russ, what's so funny?"

I leaned over to him and joked in a loud whisper, "This pretty lady thinks that I'm your daddy and that Miss Claire is your mommy."

Dante said, "Ooooohhh. But that's not very funny." Then he looked up at a very amused Mona and said, "Uncle Russ is our uncle. And Miss Claire is...I don't know. We just met her."

"She's my back-up," I explained.

"Well," said Mona with a broad smile, "If Uncle Russ and Miss Claire say it's OK, I can make a super special dessert for everyone who finishes their lunch."

"YAY!!" shouted four happy voices as Mona laughed.

"See you guys later," Mona said, walking back to the kitchen.

"You told her we weren't a thing?" asked Claire, stifling a laugh.

"She assumed we were a couple...I had to clarify."

She shook her head and said very softly, "Disowned by the father of my child. What is to become of me?"

"Just feed the midget," I said, indicating the girl on her lap, who smiled back at me with ketchup covering her chin.

*******

The rest of the meal passed uneventfully. Claire helped me get the kids back in the van, and I started up a DVD for them to watch. Before heading to her own car, she said, "You gonna make it?"

"Marco and Becca come back tomorrow morning. I think I'll be OK."

"And that thing we need to talk about? Got a minute?"

Damn, she hadn't forgotten. I sighed and said, "Morgan...was under the impression that I couldn't have kids."

Claire's eyes opened wide in surprise. "And who gave her that impression?"

I couldn't do it. I couldn't crush the trust I had built up with her, and so, ironically, I lied. Told a half-truth really.

"She secretly went off birth control a year into our relationship. But when she never conceived, she kind of assumed..."

"And I picked up that Conner is not your son?"

"Sadly, no. His dad...Carson...is an abusive womanizer. I hate the thought of them being back in that house."

"Funny you never mentioned that he wasn't yours when I talked about him like he was," she said with a hint of suspicion.

"Yeah, you kind of had my head spinning during those first conversations. I didn't quite know which way was up. And for two years, he was mine, just not biologically."

"And since it made you look more likely to be fertile...that kind of worked in your favor, didn't it?"

"I guess it did. But..." I gestured towards her belly and shrugged.

"Everything seems to be working fine!" she said happily, much to my relief.

"I've gotta get these kids home before the show ends..." I said, opening the door. "Thanks so much for helping."

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't have missed this for the world! I got to meet Morgan, I found out from Mona that we're not 'a thing,' I learned that Mona asked if we were a thing, and I got to see her face when you called her pretty...quite a lunch!"

"She heard that, huh?"

"Honey, her smile went up three notches when you said that."

I sighed happily and gathered my thoughts for a second, then realized I had four kids in the van and didn't have the luxury of reflection time. "Have fun enjoying a peaceful Saturday afternoon," I said, "And don't get distracted thinking about me trying just to survive the next 18 hours..."

"OK. I think I'll go to the pool. Or take a nap. Or watch a movie..." she teased.

"Your time is coming, Claire. Your time is coming," I tried to say in a menacing tone as I closed the door.

"I can't wait," she said sincerely, waving good-bye.

*******

The next weekend, there was rain in the forecast, so we planned a jam session in the morning. Steve couldn't make it, but the four of us had a good time. Rusty left for lunch, and Claire said she needed to lie down for a while.

"Are you OK?" Mona asked, concerned.

"I'm perfect," Claire said dreamily. "I just need a rest. You two can keep going if you want, it won't bother me," she said, heading back to her room.

I nodded towards the door, and Mona quietly stood. We moved our stuff up to my apartment to continue playing. Mona walked in and started looking around. I felt like I was under scrutiny.

"You keep a clean place..." she said.

"I prefer it that way," I said, plugging in my amp. Besides, I rent, so I have to be careful."

"Rent? You don't want to buy a place?"

"I do, but not yet. I figured..."

"Oh wait, you're doing that whole, 'My life doesn't really start until I have a family' thing, aren't you."

My wide-eyed expression must have answered for me.

"Man, get over it. You're not half a person. Be who you are, do what you want, and don't wait around for someone to fill in the gaps. I'm so sick of single people living like they're in a holding pattern."

I was looking intently at her, taking in what she was saying but also trying not to look like a shamed puppy. Mona suddenly relaxed. "Sorry. I get worked up over things sometimes. Let me just say that if you want to buy a place and settle down, you should do it. Don't wait."

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers