The Conception Deception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were finished washing, Claire leaned in to me, her arms pulled up between us as I held her tight. The water was spraying on my back, so she was only getting a little bit of it. Without looking up at me she said, "Those first few days, I would stay in the shower until I ran out of hot water. Clots of blood were coming out of me, and I felt so dirty and wrong. I felt like a failure. Like I was being punished and like I was dying from the inside out. I just wanted to wash and wash and wash away the pain."

I squeezed her and wished I had been there for her then. After a few minutes of just listening to and feeling the cadence of the water hitting our bodies, Claire reached behind me and turned it off. She had a towel hanging nearby, which she wrapped around herself. Leaving the bathroom, she came back a moment later with a towel for me. We dried off, slowly making our way to the bed.

Once there, we dropped our towels on the floor. I pulled Claire close and kissed her again. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. By then, my arousal was urgent. I moved my hand from her arm down to her mound. I slipped my middle finger just inside her, noticing that she seemed as ready as I was. Claire squeaked and smiled as I did so, backing up to sit on the bed. Spreading her legs, she grabbed my wrist to get my attention. When I looked at her, she said softly, "Lick me...please."

I knelt down in front of her and pushed my face in between her thighs. When my forehead bumped her stomach, she lay down, giving me better access to her neatly trimmed mound. I ran my tongue quickly up and down her slit, listening to her gasps as I did so. I returned my finger to her hole, moving gently around. Claire's hands on my head pulled me up. Up just a little. Up a little more, helping me to settle on her clit. I danced around her button, not, at first, giving her the satisfaction of direct contact.

"Russsss," she moaned and hissed, pushing her hips up to my face. "Stop teasing," she whined.

I smiled, then put my lips around her clit. Claire's gasp at the contact became a small cry when I sucked gently at her clit. Holding the exposed nub in my lips, I tapped and swiped at it with the tip of my tongue. I suddenly felt her swat the hand I had resting on her thigh. She took hold of it and pulled it to her breast. She moved it around, causing my palm to rub roughly against her nipple. Claire breathed out lout and long, then sucked in a big breath of air. She held the air in her lungs for a second while her whole body stopped moving.

Claire's legs started trembling around my head, slightly at first and then shaking vigorously. MmmmmmMMMMAAAAAAhhhhgh!! she cried out, arching her back and grabbing fistfuls of my hair. I was glad I kept my hair short, else I would have lost a few clumps, I was sure. One of her legs swung up, then her heel landed with a thud on my back. "sorrryyyyy..." she groaned, her eyes still clenched shut. I responded with another firm lick on her clit, which I knew was probably extra sensitive. That got another tight squeeze of her thighs and a grunt that sounded almost painful.

Claire pulled my head off her by my hair and tried to push me away. I backed up, extracting myself from her writhing legs. I sat back on the chair I used to sit in for jerking off, and I watched her slowly descend from her peak. The whimpers and twitches were so erotic- to watch a woman so overcome with sexual pleasure that she can't control her body is one of the highest forms of pleasure.

Soon, she was done, lying on her side and breathing deep. A slow smile spread across her face and she laughed one time. "Ready to fuck me?" she asked with an open-mouthed smile, still gazing off to the side.

"I thought you wanted to make love," I breathed out, licking my lips to experience again her flavor.

"Nuance," she said, her chest rising and falling with each breath. Then rolling onto her back, she groaned and sat up. She kept her momentum going, getting off the bed and moving over to me. Her hands on my shoulders, she put her feet up on the chair and lowered herself onto my throbbing stiffness.

"Ohhhhhhh God!" I exclaimed as she sank down. Claire grinned, then giggled, then kissed me. She began a slow rhythm of rising and falling. She took me so deep on her downstrokes, I wondered if I had just found my new favorite position. Her arms around my neck kept her balanced as she held a steady tempo. I felt my gut start to tighten and knew I had to slow things down. When Claire had again pushed down until her lips gripped my base, I grabbed her hips and held her in place.

"Hold on a minute," I said.

"Feels that good?"

"Mmm." I slowed my breathing and leaned my forehead against hers. After a minute, I felt her walls squeeze me a few times. I smiled and flexed my cock in response. Claire giggled again, then pushed my nose with hers, getting me in place for another kiss. We made out gently, tenderly. Other than the fact that I was buried to the hilt inside her, our kisses were much like the first tentative kisses between young lovers.

Claire ended our kiss and whispered, "My legs are cramping."

I stood up, carrying her with me, and gently laid her down on the bed. We rolled over a few times until we were in the middle of the bed with me suspended over her. Claire's hair spread out around her and she stretched her whole body as if waking from a nap. This had the effect of tightening her grip on my cock, which already felt snug inside her. I couldn't resist a few slow thrusts while she stretched, which only made her exhale suddenly and collapse onto the bed.

"Hey...you interrupted my stretch," she said lazily.

"So do it again," I smiled. "It felt good on my end, too."

She waved a hand at me dismissively. "Anything I do would feel good to you right now."

I pulled back and slowly pushed back in. "Yeah, you're probably right about that."

Another pull back, another slow thrust. Claire moaned softly. I bent down to take her nipple between my lips, tapping it with my tongue. Another slow thrust, fighting the urge to push myself over the edge as quickly as possible.

"Oh, God...I'm tingling," she whispered.

"That means it's working," I joked. I don't think she got it. Instead she wiggled her hips a bit, adjusting her angle. I continued thrusting slowly, speeding up only a little bit. Claire started whining and whimpering.

"I can just barely get the right angle, but I can't hold it. I need something under me," she said with labored breath. I reached across the bed and grabbed the pillow that had propped up her butt after all our efforts to breed. Sliding it under her, we put it to a new use. Claire moved back and forth a little, then bent her knees slightly and finally sighed in contentment.

"Yessssss..." she whispered. "Just keep doing that. Nice and slow..." As I pushed in, she would push up just slightly, giving a small, sexy cry each time. I started to grind my crotch against her each time I reached my deepest point.

"mmm-HMMMM!" she moaned in approval. I sped up some more, aching to get to my own release. Claire started whispering in time with my thrusts, "yes...yess...yesss...yeah...yes..." She was in a world of her own. My thrusts became more urgent- still pressing against the spot that she wanted me to, but pushing harder and faster against it.

"Uh-huh...yeah...yeah...YEAH...YES...AHHH...AHHH!!" She was more vocal than I'd heard before. She started clenching her pussy around me in time with my thrusts, giving me the most unreal feeling. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. I was watching her face, and I saw the moment her build-up reached its highest point. Her teeth clenched shut and her eyes squeezed even tighter closed. At the same time, her feet shot up off the bed and into the air. Her hands on my ass pulled me in and squeezed tight while her tunnel stopped its rhythm and started twitching around me.

Claire let go of my ass and just wrapped her arms around my back, hugging me as she came. She sounded like she was crying, and perhaps she was, but there was so much pleasure in it, that I knew she wasn't sad. While she was still shaking, still holding me, I started thrusting again. Slower, gentle, easing back into the rhythm I craved and needed. I knew this was it. This really was the last time I would be with Claire. I hoped it wasn't the last time she would be with a man who cared about her- that would be a shame for her and a loss for mankind. But it was truly our last time.

With that thought, I pulled up from her and looked in her eyes, which were fluttering open as she stabilized. I wanted to say something- to tell her how beautiful she was, to tell her what a special woman she was, to tell her my hopes for her future. Instead, I did the one thing I wouldn't be able to do again. I held her cheek with one hand and kissed her deeply. Kissed her as I thrust inside her. Kissed her as her head moved in reaction to my body's insistent entry into her.

Then I put my head next to hers, wrapped both arms around her back to hold her as close as I could, and I came. With four hard thrusts that lingered deep inside her, I emptied one last life-giving load into her. It felt desperate and hopeful. It felt fulfilling and incomplete. It felt so confusing, but in the end, it was comforting. When I finished cumming, I kissed Claire one final time, letting our kiss go on and on, holding myself over her with my elbows, feeling my hardness slowly dissolve, and with it, all my frustration and tension and grief, so that for just one moment, all was right in my world and hers.

When I had fully slipped out of her, I lay on my side next to her. Claire and I looked at each other, and at the same time said, "Thank you." We then laughed at the coincidence and touched foreheads. I wondered if I should ask spend the night. I wondered if it would be a bad idea to stay. But before I decided, Claire touched my cheek and said, "That's exactly how we should end this."

"With a bang?" I asked.

"With a bang."

*******

We talked. We cried, some of the tears happy ones. We got dressed. I went home. Life went on. A week or two later, after a really fun jam session, Mona asked me to walk her to her car. When we got there, she told me that her 'special project' was over, just in case I wanted to know. I told her mine was over, too, and that being the case, I would love to take her out. She smiled, gave me a kiss, and told me to call later.

I had hoped Steve and Claire would become a thing, but his sights seemed directed elsewhere that fall, and Claire was not really interested in him anyway (or in anyone, for that matter). She took seriously her commitment to be done with relationships, and as that became more clear with each passing year, I was glad she had gone out with a bang. But it wasn't like before our contract, because now she now had friendships to fill her life, which made a huge difference. In fact, Rusty, Claire, Mona and I would get together and jam for years to come. Steve moved away, and a few others came and went as members of our Rainy Day Band, but the four of us grew close. I even made sure that the house I bought that winter had a big, finished basement that was perfect for a group of amateur musicians.

Mona moved in a few months after I bought the house. She was, after all, engaged to me. We offered Claire the apartment over the garage- a nice in-law suite right above where she did all her pottery. She refused, but she was over so often that it became practically her room, anyway. Hers and Daniel's that is. Daniel's toys take up a whole room by themselves. He's a pretty spoiled kid, and between his mom, his dad, and his Aunt Mona, he gets no lack of attention. But Mona and I are working on giving him a little half-brother or sister to compete with, and if Mona doesn't get pregnant, we know it won't be for lack of effort! We don't want to ask the doctor what he thinks of our chances- it's more fun to just keep trying and just be thankful for whatever blessings come our way.

The End

12