The Concert

Story Info
Dancing under the stars while others watch.
895 words
3.8
36.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chicago is my kind of town. I love to travel up there because there is always so much to do. Excellent restaurants to eat in, great places to drink, fabulous hotels for wild sex. And, of course, there is Soldiers Field, home of the Bears, the World Cup and great concerts.

This was just one of those long, strange trips. We were in Chicago once again to see the Grateful Dead and the circus that was traveling with it in the early 90's. Soldiers Field always promised a great show. We begin the adventure with my wife, Ann and our girlfriend, Connie.

We had arrived that afternoon and checked into the hotel before the first show. I think it might have been the Hilton or the Marriott; can't be quite sure but the view was great. After the long drive, I needed to use the bathroom and open up a cold beer. Upon opening the beer, I heard moaning from the other room. Quickly I moved toward the bedroom and found Ann and Connie wrapped up in each other.

It was a very erotic sight. Connie was flat on her back facing me. Her hands were on Ann's ass, pulling her down into her mouth. I watched her face buried inside my wife's pussy, licking and sucking. She let go for a moment and let out a loud moan.

On the other side of the bed Ann's face was buried deep in Connie's pussy. It looked like Ann had gotten a head start. She had Connie moaning loudly and moving. She could no longer concentrate on Ann's pussy.

I watched and listened and couldn't take any more. Ann was making Connie cum. I dropped my shorts and removed my shirt. My dick was hard. The sight had gotten to me. Ann's pussy was the nearest so I just slid in over Connie's head and began to fuck my wife from behind. When I shoved myself into her, she lifted her head and moaned "Fuck me, Fuck me." Then as I was sliding into Ann from behind, I could feel Connie's tongue pushing in against Ann's clit. I knew I would never last and within minutes I was coming, filling Ann's pussy with cum. I pulled away but Connie wanted to taste more. She begin to lick Ann deeply, trying to clean all my cum out of Ann. Soon Ann was cumming and moaning.

They then rolled apart. I kissed Connie first, tasting myself and then Ann. We all decided we need to take a quick shower and get out of the hotel room or we would never get to the show.

Of course this was the Dead and the 60's rules. So the girls were decked out in peasant blouses and wrap around skirts. The skies had gotten cloudy but we decided to walk up through Grant's Park and headed to the show. We stopped along the way and grabbed some food and beer from the vendors.

Soon we were at the show. Our seats were about halfway back in the middle of the floor. The opening act that night was Sting. He was very good. Then the Dead came out and played a rollicking and rocking 1st set. All three of us were up, dancing and touching each other in the crowded space of the floor. The girls would dance together, sometimes kiss and then they would dance and kiss with me. Even in this place people watched.

The second set began and soon moved into drums and space. A segment of the show where just the two drummers play. People danced to the rhythm. I always loved that part. There I was sitting in my seat with Ann, my wife, next to me. Connie stands up and then sits down on my lap facing me. She has moved her skirt so it wraps around us. She begins to move her hips to the music. She leans over and kissed Ann and then kisses me. Her movements have made me hard. I feel Ann's hands now on my pants. She is undoing my shorts (these two must have planned this). She has freed me but instead of stroking me she guides me into Connie's pussy.

I enter her. She is very wet. Connie begins to fuck me to the rhythm of the drums. The place is packed. It has to be obvious to the people around us. I feel myself moving deep inside. Connie is sliding her hips back and forth, keeping me deep while rocking us together.

I know the people around us are watching. It excites me. I look up and Ann takes my face, kisses me deeply, smiles and just watches.

Connie then begins to ride harder. I feel myself getting ready to cum. I begin to moan and lean into her as I don't want to be loud. It doesn't stop Connie. She starts moaning louder and louder and louder. I begin to cum filling her pussy. She moans again and then hugs me tight. We stay there for a few minutes and then untangle ourselves. I look around and some people smile back knowing.

The band is back on stage and we are ready to dance. Not quite the dance we just did. We rocked that night out, knowing little what our adventure set up for the next night.