The Concert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers

Now, both Danielle and Jason were moaning loudly.

Amanda licked them, voraciously. Up and down, his cock and her clit. She was devouring them. It was sending them both over the edge. He started pumping her faster. With one hand in her own pussy, her other hand found Jason's balls and started to massage them. He let out a groan. She was kissing his cock now. Then licking and kissing her pussy. Her mouth found Danielle's clit and she sucked the swollen flesh between her lips.

It was too much for Danielle and she came with a violent rush, shuddering and shaking as her pussy contracted around his huge cock. Her orgasm was all-consuming, like a tidal wave that keeps coming and coming. All that sexual tension was released in one glorious flood. Her body convulsed as she grinded her pussy against him, taking him as deep as he could go.

Then, it was his turn. He pumped his pelvis upward, penetrating her deeply. Over and over. He thrust hard, and deep, and held it there as he tipped over the edge. As Amanda held his balls she could feel his orgasm rise up and explode through his cock. She was sharing in both his and her pleasure. As if she was deep inside Danielle, fucking her. As if she could feel Jason spraying his warm seed deep inside her.

Jason held her, totally spent, his head spinning. Danielle, all but passed out, was draped like a ragdoll over his broad chest, enjoying the glorious oblivion of la petite morte.

As for Amanda, she was just getting started.

petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers
12