The Concert Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
771 Followers

He slowly slid his cock out so just the head lay buried within her wetness. Then he pushed it all the way back in again. Amanda went weak in the knees. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She let out a loud groan.

Again, Jason sank his long, hard cock into her pussy. And again, Amanda cried out. Her body starting to shudder. She couldn't concentrate on eating Danielle's pussy. She was too distracted by her advancing orgasm.

Danielle sat up, smiling at Jason.

"Oh yeah," she whispered. "Fuck her. I know you want to fuck her so bad."

She took Amanda's breasts in her hands, fingering the nipples. They were like ripe grapes.

Amanda looked up at Danielle. She was drunk with pleasure. She tried to kiss Danielle on the lips but Jason pressed his cock into her again and she couldn't control herself. Her body was starting to shake.

Danielle took Amanda's face in her hands, gently, and place her full lips against hers, kissing her tenderly.

"Is this what you want? Are you getting what you want?"

Amanda could only nod. She was trembling. On the verge of coming yet again. Danielle lifted her to her knees, and kissed her again on the lips. Jason was on his knees behind her. Amanda leaned against him, her hands reaching back to feel his muscular ass. Danielle could clearly see Jason's big cock entering her from underneath.

Danielle's hands were on Amanda's body, touching her breasts, her face, her thighs, and her pussy. Jason was pumping her from behind, sliding all the way in and out. Danielle was so close she could almost feel his cock entering HER, spreading HER, and it made her so hot.

Amanda's body, meanwhile, was absolutely on fire. Thankfully, she didn't have to support herself, as she was being held up by Jason's strong hands, not to mention his hard cock. Danielle was pressed against her front, her breasts brushing against Amanda's breasts, touching her, caressing her.

Danielle was face to face with Amanda, kissing her, whispering to her.

"Do you like the way Franco fucks? Doesn't he fuck good? Oh, he's wanted to fuck you so bad. Feel how hard he is. You make him so fucking hard."

Jason started to lift and lower Amanda onto his hard shaft. Amanda reached back and felt his strong shoulders. It felt so good to be in his arms. And to feel Danielle touching her. Danielle began to kiss Amanda's neck, her tongue gliding over her skin. Amanda arched her back.

Jason leaned back so Amanda could lay against him. Still he pumped his pelvis, stroking her, again and again. Danielle began to kiss Amanda's breasts, taking her nipples into her mouth, licking them, sucking them.

Jason slid his legs around so they extended straight out and he rested his weight on his hands. He leaned back, with Amanda laying against his broad chest. She was sitting on him, laying on him really, feeling his hard cock deep inside her. Amanda's hands were in his hair, caressing him. Danielle was licking her breasts, her hands between Amanda's legs feeling the confluence of her and Jason's bodies.

Jason raised his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her. Danielle's fingers found the point where his cock and her pussy met, and navigated to her clit. She rolled the swollen flesh with her fingers like a marble in oil. Amanda's body started to shake.

"That's it," whispered Danielle. "Come, baby. We've wanted to do this for so long. Come for us, baby."

Amanda's orgasm was near. Her eyes fluttered open. Danielle's were fixed on hers.

"I want you on top of me," Amanda blurted. "I want you to fuck me too! You and Franco both!"

Amanda paused and then pushed on Jason so he lay on his back, with Amanda laying face up on top of him. Danielle lay on top of her, her hand working Amanda's pussy, her breasts pressed against Amanda's breasts. She brought her lips to Amanda's ears.

"Yes, that's Franco FUCKING you. And me, Isabelle. We're both FUCKING you. We've wanted to FUCK you for so long."

Amanda moaned loudly.

"Oh, yes" Amanda cried. "Fuck me. Please. Fuck me."

Danielle rubbed her clit with her fingers. She was so close.

"We knew you were watching us all the time. It made us so hot. We wanted you to join us. Just like this."

Amanda was crying out now.

"I wanted to join you too! I didn't know if you'd want me!"

"Oh, Amanda. We wanted to you so bad. All those nights. We wanted you in our bed. With us. So we could do this. Oh, yeah. Franco wanted to fuck you. I wanted to fuck you. He used to BEG me to let him fuck you. I want to fuck her so bad, he'd say. She's so sexy. I want my cock deep inside her pussy. Oh, Amanda. Feel how much he wants you. Feel his cock. His big Italian cock. You make him so hard. YOU do it."

"Is it true?" Amanda cried. "Did you want me? Did you want to fuck me? You and Franco?"

"Tell her, Franco. Tell her. Did we want her to join us? All those nights? Did we want her to slip into our bed? Naked. So both of us ... together ... could fuck her?"

Jason turned his face so his lips where barely touching Amanda's ears.

"Si," he whispered. "Si, Bellissima. Ti amo. Ti amo."

A smile spread across Amanda's face. Jason pushed himself deep inside her. Danielle vibrated her clit. And Amanda came. She came with an orgasm beyond anything she had ever experienced in her life.

And then, only then, did Jason finally let himself go, letting the full force of his orgasm build up like some primordial volcano, spewing his creamy cum deep into Amanda's pussy. Again and again, he exploded, filling her insides with his seed.

And so the three friends lay together. Amanda sandwiched between the others, coming again and again as Danielle kissed her and Jason whispered sweet Italian nothings in her ear.

It was the beginning of a beautiful three-way relationship, one that started in lust but soon developed into a deep friendship. They would see each other often that summer, taking turns acting out each other's fantasies and, in the process, achieving a level of sexual ecstasy they had never known before. And while they eventually went their separate ways, back to school or to pursue their careers, they never forgot what had transpired that summer, or how it had made them feel.

petitmort
petitmort
771 Followers
12