The Concert Goer

Story Info
Her life changed because she didn't pay attention.
8.3k words
4.47
111.7k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

****Special thanks to my friend and Editor, SexySoBeChick, for her encouragement, support and honesty in all things. I'd have been lost without her!

Susan was running late. During the past several weeks, it seemed she was late for whatever event or activity she had scheduled. It wasn't that she had more to do these days; after all, her kids were all grown up and she suffered from the empty nest syndrome. She and John, her husband of over twenty-five years, got along just fine. He did his thing, which was mostly watching sports on television when he was home. He was a schoolteacher during the day and a sports referee at night. He also played clarinet with several bands.

Susan was a homemaker and part-time real estate agent. She went to the health club three days a week and worked out on the resistance machines. On the days she didn't go to the gym, she ran and walked for five miles. The best she could say about her sex life was that it had bordered on non-existent for the past twenty years. She and John were good friends, but she couldn't remember the last time they'd made love. Sex was a very minor part of her life.

Tonight she was supposed to be meeting Angie Workman, a former neighbor and twenty-year confidant, at the community symphony concert. She drove higher and higher in the parking garage until she rounded a bend and finally found an empty slot and parked. Clutching her purse under her arm, she made a mad dash for the stairway.

Completely oblivious to her surroundings, Susan was caught utterly off guard when a large powerful arm grasped her around her upper chest.

"Oh my God!" was all Susan could squeal before a hand was clasped over her mouth and she was picked up off her feet and dragged behind a row of parked vehicles.

Twisting her body and wildly kicking her feet, she was breathing hard and sucking in some foul-smelling substance that evidently saturated the rag her captor held over her face. Within seconds, her mind shut down and her body became limp.

"Ah ha, she's out," said Jeff Higgins, the burly man holding Susan. "Hand me the hood and rope so I can tie her up."

"What does she look like? Is she young and pretty?" asked David, Jeff's younger brother and partner in crime.

"I'm not sure," Jeff answered. "I know she's got pretty good sized tits because I had my hand on one. And she isn't real fat either. She's got on long pants. It doesn't really matter what she looks like anyway; she's got a pussy and that's all we need. We'll get a good look at her when we get her home."

When Susan started regaining her senses, she realized her hands and feet were bound and she had some type of dark cloth over her face and a gag in her mouth. She couldn't see anything, but heard the sound of a car engine. She knew she was on the floor of a van of some type. She could hear the muffled voices of at least two men.

"You're going to get to fuck the shit out of this whore, little brother," Jeff said. "You can do anything you want to her. She's going to be your plaything for as long as you want."

"I can play with her titties and her pussy? I can do anything I want too, right?" Davy said with a laugh.

Susan was scared beyond belief. She feared for her life, but also wondered if the expensive new silk pantsuit she was wearing was ruined. Somewhere along the way she'd urinated in her pants, and now the wet clammy material was irritating her crotch. Her irrational thoughts were interrupted when the vehicle stopped and she heard a door open and slam shut.

"Let's get your ass out of here, baby," Jeff said as he grabbed Susan around the waist and lifted her up. He carried her like a sack of cement up a short ramp and once inside, he dropped her bound body on a cushioned sofa.

Several minutes passed before Susan felt the presence of someone at the ropes securing her wrists.

"Listen up close now, bitch. I'm going to untie you and take off the hood. I want you to do exactly as I say. Exactly. Don't try anything funny. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm not afraid to kill you if I have to. Understand? Just do as you're told. If you start screaming or anything like that, I might just have to remove a few of your teeth. Go along for the ride, and in a little while you'll be free and on your way once again. Do you understand?"

Jeff's hot whispered breath on Susan's exposed neck was very convincing. Susan nodded her head in understanding and sobbed softly, trying to calm herself.

"Stand up now, bitch!" Jeff commanded, removing the hood from her head and the gag from her mouth.

Blinking at the bright light and sucking in huge gulps of air, Susan found herself standing in the middle of what looked like someone's living room. In front of her was a giant of a man, standing well over six feet tall and weighing at least two hundred and fifty pounds. He appeared to be in his mid twenties. Next to him, sitting in a motorized wheel chair, was a small young boy.

"My name is Jeff," the big man said. "This is my little brother, Davy. Today is David's eighteenth birthday. He's never touched a naked woman, let alone fucked one. You're going to be his first. What's your name?"

Tears came to Susan's eyes and she sobbed, "You're making a big mistake. Please don't hurt me. My name is Susan. I'm the mother of three grown children. Please, you don't want to do this. Please, please . . . please don't hurt me."

"Just shut up, bitch! Don't talk unless I tell you to. Davy, I'll describe Susan for you. She's about five and a half feet tall and not really skinny, but not fat either. How much do you weigh Susan?" Jeff asked.

It was at this point that Susan realized that not only was David handicapped and confined to a wheelchair, but that he was blind as well. It looked as though he only had use of his right hand. The left one was in a half-clenched fist and held fairly close to his chest.

"I don't know," Susan answered with another sob while thinking to herself that it was none of his damn business -- even though she was proud that she was now less than one hundred and forty pounds.

"Susan's hair is dark brown with light blonde streaks and comes down over her ears but not as far as her shoulders. She has dark eyes and straight even teeth. She's wearing a white blouse under a black pinstripe jacket and has on matching pinstripe pants. She's wearing black pointed-toe shoes with short heels," Jeff said. "I hate telling you this Davy, but I think Susan pissed her pants."

"Did you really pee in your pants?" David asked with a soft chuckle.

When Susan didn't answer, Jeff reached over and rudely pushed his hand between her legs. "Yup, she pissed herself, Davy. Her pants are still wet. Take off the suit, Susan," Jeff instructed.

"Please . . . don't do this . . . let me go . . . I won't tell anyone. Please let me go."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!!! Just get the goddamn suit off now!!!"

Susan slowly unfastened the buttons on her jacket, slipped it off, and dropped it on the coach behind her. With a pleading look in her eyes, she slid the side zipper down and pushed her trousers down over her hips. When they fell to her ankles, she deftly stepped out of them, then bent down, picked them up, and placed them atop her jacket. Jeff gestured with his hand and she undid the buttons at the cuffs of her shirt and slowly loosened the buttons down the front. After sliding the blouse off, she put it with her suit.

"Well, little brother, the lady looks pretty good. In fact, for an old whore mother of three, she looks damn good. She's got nice sized tits. I can see the dark nipples through the thin lacy bra she's wearing. The bra is white. She has a little strand of pearls around her neck, and matching earrings. Her panties are white with a little blue ribbon in the lace at the waist. You can see the dark patch of her pussy hair because the silky material is all wet in front. She has on nylon stockings like grandmas wear. They only come up to her knees. Okay, Susan, lose the bra."

"Wait, wait, Jeff. Have her leave the bra on," Davy said. "I want to feel her titties through the lacy material first. Okay?"

"Let's get your clothes off, Davy, and get you in bed. It'll make it easier for you to feel up this bitch." With that, Jeff hefted Davy out of the wheelchair and over to the corner where he was gently placed on the bed. David wasn't wearing any underwear and when his sweatshirt and pants were removed, he was nude.

Susan looked at the skinny emancipated body of the young boy and started crying again. She was not sure if she was crying because of the predicament she was in or because she felt sorry and ashamed for the young disabled man in front of her.

"Okay, Susan, lean over Davy and let him feel your titty," Jeff said.

Blushing and feeling humiliated, Susan was reluctant to do as told, but after a brief hesitation she did what she'd been instructed to do. Susan squeezed her eyes tightly shut as Davy ran his hand all over her breasts, over the top edge of her bra, and dipped his fingers into her cleavage. He pushed his whole hand inside one of the cups and pinched and pulled on her breast so hard that Susan cried in pain.

"Not so hard, Davy-boy. Nice and easy does it. Now I want you to wait just a minute or so while I take this bitch and wash her off. Her pussy stinks of piss. We'll be right back. Don't go jacking off or anything. Just wait, you're going to have a ton of fun."

In the bathroom, Jeff removed his shirt and stood naked to the waist. The body of this Adonis in front of her mesmerized Susan. His chest and upper body were massive and hairless. His jeans were unbuttoned showing the top part of his white briefs and a small tuff of dark hair that stretched up to his belly button.

"Get naked, girl. What are you waiting for?" Jeff said as he removed his pants and underwear. His waist was narrow and he had slim hips and strong thick thighs. His penis was flaccid, but larger and longer than any she had ever seen. She'd never imagined a man's penis could be so formidable.

When Susan removed her intimate undergarments, she stood slightly hunched over with her arms crossed over her chest and her legs held tightly together. Her eyes darted between the giant in front of her and the handicapped equipped bathtub.

"Get in the tub and sit on the chair," she was instructed. "Now lean back and put your ass on the chair's edge and put your feet up on the edge of the tub. Spread you knees far apart."

Still reluctant to do as told, Susan hesitated before acquiescing to Jeff's stern look. She sat on the edge of the chair and she put her feet up on the edge of the tub. Sitting with her knees together, Susan held on to the sides of the chair to prevent herself from falling. She felt totally exposed and humiliated.

"Okay, honey, now spread you knees nice and wide and show me that hairy cunt of yours," Jeff said.

Susan shut her eyes and slowly opened her legs, mortified to the point of submissiveness. When Jeff directed a spray of water from the shower hose to her crotch, she flinched in reflexive response.

"The soap is right there beside you. Lather up that cunt and clean it up real good," Jeff told her.

Susan could not believe she was being forced to wash her genitals in front of a young man who was not much older than her son. "This isn't right. You shouldn't be making me do this," Susan cried.

"Just shut the fuck up! Do as you're told. Now soap up that piss hole. If you don't do as you're told, you'll soon regret it."

She was torn between the conflicting emotions assaulting her mind and body. As much as Susan feared being raped, she loathed even more that her body was responding to her circumstance in such a lewd and lascivious manner. She wanted to touch and caress the massive cock that was bouncing around in front of her eyes. She also felt a tiny tingle of sexual arousal from her nether region.

"Okay. Let's rinse you off," Jeff said as he directed the stream of water over her breasts. "Now pull your cunt lips apart and show me the pink. I want the inside cleaned out as well."

More embarrassed than she'd ever been in her entire life, Susan did as she was told. She wanted to die when she heard his next request.

"Stand up and turn around. Bend over and spread the cheeks of your ass, so I can rinse out your asshole." Susan flinched again when Jeff slipped a finger in the crack of her ass and rubbed it against her anus. "Okay, the soap is off. Get out of the tub and let's get you dry."

The large man bent over in front of her and patted her dry between her legs with a fluffy towel. Then he briskly rubbed her breasts with the towel. The way Susan was being manhandled made her feel very tiny and exceptionally defenseless. She knew she was powerless to resist and at his mercy.

Back in the room with the bed, Susan was surprised to see that Davy had an erection. Although small -- at least compared to his brother's gigantic organ -- Davy's cock was standing tall and ready for action. Both brothers were circumcised, and beads of pre-cum were making the knob of the smaller cock shine in the bright light of the room.

"Stand next to the bed, bitch, and squat down so Davy can touch your face. Now, Davy, you can reach out and touch this whore." David gently ran his fingers over Susan, feeling and identifying her facial features, including her jaw, neck, and upper chest as Jeff held her by the shoulders.

"Up on your knees so he can feel your breasts," Susan was instructed. "She has nice tits Davy. They look really good and have a nice shape to them. The nipples are a rich dark red color," Jeff told his little brother as the two of them rolled her nipples and lightly squeezed her breasts.

"Put your hand on her thigh and move it up to her hip. Her skin feels soft and smooth, doesn't it? Notice how much her butt sticks out and how you can feel the muscles underneath the skin? Susan, turn so he can feel your ass," Jeff said. With one hand on her hip and another massaging her breast, Jeff turned her so his brother's hand could reach out and touch her.

Susan felt like a piece of meat, being forced to move around in a small circle while this young boy moved his hand in a feather-like touch over her skin. Sometimes just his fingertips touched her and other times, he would firmly grip or knead parts of her body with his whole hand.

"Move your hand up and feel her spine and her rib cage. You can feel the weight of her tits, can't you? Are you a B or C cup, Susan?"

Susan refused to answer because she was so mortified. Her nipples were hard and extended, and she could feel the moisture between her legs. She was ashamed of herself for being sexually excited.

"Notice how the hipbones stick out in front and how smooth and flat her stomach is. Do you feel her pubic bone under that batch of hair? Susan, move up so he can feel your pussy. Davy, I want you to touch her cunt very softly. Don't go trying to poke a hole in it or anything. The hole is there and you'll feel it all wet and slimy if you just move your fingers back and forth. Go slow and the hole will open up all by itself. The dark hair of her pussy is a real nice contrast with the whiteness of her skin."

Susan was blushing from the tip of her nose all the way to her toes. She felt so open and vulnerable as this innocent young boy's exploring fingers toyed with the silken curls of her most private parts, causing a fountain in her vagina to flow freely.

"Put one knee up on the bed so he can get at it better, bitch," Jeff instructed. "And lean over so your tits can brush across his face."

"Oh God . . . please stop. It isn't right what you're doing to me. Please, don't make me do this. If you let me go now, I won't ever say anything to anyone, ever. Please!" Susan sobbed.

"Davy, just run your fingers through her pussy hair. Feel how soft and crinkly it is? Try to feel the difference between her pubic hair and your own. See how much longer her hair is? Now feel around where it's the thickest. Right under that nest is her clit. Can you feel a hard little knob under the folds of skin? That's her most sensitive spot, so you have to touch a woman very lightly when you touch them there. Feel the lips hanging down? Feel the moisture between them and notice how slick the hole is. When you put your cock in there the juice makes it so your prick slides in and out real easy like. Now just a little further back is her asshole. Lots of women like to get fucked up their assholes, but it doesn't provide its own lubrication like her cunt does, so you have to go slow. If your finger is wet, you can slide it in a little ways. How does that feel?"

"Ohhh . . . Ohhh . . . damn I'm coming!!!" Davy screeched as his penis erupted without being touched. When he caught his breath, he broke into a huge smile. "I really like the way this pussy feels, Jeff. It's so slick and when my fingers slide inside I can hear the squishy sounds it makes. It makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I also like the way her asshole is so tight on my finger. By the way, what's that smell? Is it coming from her pussy?"

"Yeah. That's the scent of a woman in heat. Put your finger up to your nose and take a deep whiff. Smells good, doesn't it? Lick your finger. Do you like the taste?

"It tastes pretty funky, Jeff. But I do like the smell, so maybe I'll like the taste after I get used to it," Davy said.

"I think Susan here is having a pretty good time. I think she likes the way you finger her pussy. Tell us, does it feel good, Susie?"

"You boys are sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves for doing this to me. I'm old enough to be your mother." Susan cried, disgusted that her body was responding so lasciviously to the physical sensations. She was right on the verge of orgasm from the stimulation of Dave's fingers. Never in her entire life had she had her genitals poked, prodded, and explored in such an extreme manner.

"I think you should get down there and lick up Davy's mess, and then suck him so he gets hard again," Jeff instructed.

"I can't do that. I don't even suck my husband. That's dirty and perverted," Susan blurted out before she realized what she was saying.

"I bet you'll get to like it before the evening is over. Especially after you do both Davy and me a few times. Get started . . . now!!!"

Susan forced herself to scoop up the spent fluids off Davy's stomach and put her lips over his soft cock. Secretly wiping her hand off on the bed sheet, she was astonished how the flaccid man-flesh started stiffening as she put more and more of it in her mouth. She engulfed it all, her nose buried in the bristly patch of sparse pubic hair surrounding the base of his cock.

She could feel the thick vein on the underside of his cock on her tongue, then with pure animal instinct, she brought her mouth back up to encircle the knob. She clamped her lips tightly around the head and felt the silky smooth skin of its ridge. When her mouth went down again, she clamped her lips tightly around the base and sucked hard, creating a vacuum. Enthralled by the experience, Davy shot another load of his cum -- this time, down the throat of an astonished Susan.

Susan was dumbfounded by her feelings. She actually enjoyed sucking cock. This was only the third time in her entire life she had let a penis past her lips. Once in high school a boy had tricked her and once early in her marriage she agreed to try it with her husband. She hated it both times and swore she wouldn't let it happen again. Here she was now, eagerly participating in a situation that was non-consensual at best.

Now, kneeling on the bed with her eyes shut tightly, she was enjoying the feel of the deflating penis in her mouth. The taste of sperm on her tongue made her feel very decadent and feminine at the same time. She could feel her vaginal secretions dripping down her inner legs and she jumped when she felt warm breathing between her thighs.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers