The Concert Goer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in thoughts of the erotic evening, it wasn't long before both women had their hands between their own legs and were masturbating. After each had achieved satisfaction, Susan turned to face her friend and had another good cry. When the sobbing stopped, Angie brushed the tears from Susan's eyes and cradled her friend's face in her hands.

"Oh my God . . ." Susan said and took Angie's finger and sucked on it. "I can smell and taste the wonderful intoxicating flavor of your sex. Can you smell me on my fingers? Do I taste as good as you do?" she asked, placing a finger on her friend's lips.

"Oh Susan, be careful," Angie said.

"I want to taste you. I've done everything else tonight. I want to do this as well," Susan said, wiggling her way down her friend's torso until her nose was buried in the tangled nest between Angie's legs.

Pushing the long silken hairs away with her fingers, Susan explored the creases, crevices, and folds of her best friend's vulva. She ran her tongue as deep as she could into the open vagina in front of her and savored the sweet, rich nectar flowing from the cavern of her friend's cunt.

Angie pulled her legs up and hooked her hands behind her knees, spreading as wide as she could. The sensations caused by her friend's fanatic licking and sucking were incredible. Her clit came out from hiding and was fully extended. Angie felt like bolts of electricity were shooting through her body. The intensity reach the point where Angie had to pull her body away from Susan's assault and plead for a respite.

"That was beautiful," Angie exclaimed, scooting down to hug her friend. "No man is capable of making love to a woman like another woman. Thank you . . . thank you. You have to let me do the same to you."

As Angie moved down Susan's body, she pushed her friend's nightgown up to her neck and left little kisses all over her breasts before sucking on one nipple while rolling the other between her thumb and forefinger. Susan started thrashing about and forcing her pubic region against any part of Angie's body she could touch. Angie was milking a nipple with her tongue by pressing the hard nub against the roof of her mouth and sucking with a gentle but persistent force.

"Oh God . . . Oh!!!" Susan cried as she held on to the back of her friend's head. "Don't ever stop. Oh God I love it . . . I love you!"

"YOU DIRTY ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!" John screamed as he stepped into his bedroom and turned on the overhead lights. "So this is how you and that cunt-sucking skinny-ass so-called friend of yours spend your time when I'm not home."

Both Susan and Angie bolted upright, shocked beyond belief at being caught in such a compromising position. John just stared at the two women. It was several seconds before Susan was able to speak.

"Get out! Get out of this bedroom right now! Go sit in the living room and I'll be there in just a minute. Please, John, go." Susan sobbed.

The two of them stared at each other for several moments before John turned and left.

"Do you want to talk to him alone, or do you want me to go with you?" Angie asked.

"Wait here, please, but if you hear things being broken don't hesitate to come," Susan said as she slipped on her robe.

She found John sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of milk in front of him that he hadn't yet tasted. His elbows were resting on the table and his hands were cupping his chin. John's whole body was slowly rocking back and forth and up and down.

"I'm sorry, John," was all Susan could say as she lightly rubbed his back. "Please don't cry. Please let me explain," Susan begged.

"You don't have to explain a thing, Susan. I have very good eyes and I saw everything. You don't have to explain anything to me, but perhaps I should enlighten you about a few things. These are not tears of sadness or pain, but tears of happiness. Susan, dear, I'm gay. I've known for the last ten years. My lover is Arlo Kramer, my refereeing partner and fellow schoolteacher. My tears are of happiness, because now I don't have to lie and cheat any more," John said smiling.

"I don't believe this. You're gay?" Susan sputtered.

"Yes, I'm gay. And I'm truly sorry I said those spiteful things to you and Angie just now. I'm glad the two of you are lovers and I hope we will always be friends," John said.

Susan was standing there shaking her head back and forth in disbelief when Angie joined them. "You'll never in a million years believe what John just told me," Susan said as she walked over and hugged her best friend and newly found lover.