The Concert Weekend

Story Info
Our first full blown threesome with my best friend.
4.9k words
4.1
104.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is true story. I did not create it in my mind; borrow from other stories or authors. What you are about to read is how my sexy ass wife of 12 years made one of my fantasies come true. I can't help but to be long winded at times when I am describing things but I feel every detail must be mentioned because this is also, aside from my memory, the only record I will have of this past weekend. My wife, my best friend Ian and I did not take any pictures or video the following events. Dammit!!!!

But of course, there is always the background and the events leading up to the orgasms that must always come first. Be patient with me.

My wife Jenny and I are high school sweethearts. Once we began dating, it wasn't too long before I made up my mind that I wanted to marry her. She was Miss prim and perfect never getting in trouble, always doing the right thing at the right time. She was in National Honor Society and all sorts of other programs that look good on college applications.

I was a thug, at least according to one of our teachers who wrote a letter to Jenny's parents trying to dissuade them from letting me date her. Yes that is true too. But I clean up well and went on to get a bachelor's and a law degree. I am 6'2" and currently about 210 pounds. Slender but not skinny nor in as good of shape when I played linebacker in high school and Jenny was a water girl.

We started dating our senior year sometime around October 1992. I waited for 7 months before we had sex for the first time - for either of us - on Easter morning 1993, the night after our high school prom. I was hooked from then on. She was beautiful then but she's smoking hot to me now. We have had three children together and have a wonderful life together. This past year she decided to have a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. Both increased her self confidence and her libido to "through the roof."

She has shoulder length, naturally wavy hair that is light brown with a hint of red always showing through in the sun. Her breasts are a size C or D (since the surgery she hasn't been measured) and she has a perfect hour glass figure with a slender waist, flat stomach and very smooth but defined hips which all lead down to her milky smooth legs. Her calves look good enough to chew on. Her size 6 feet are the only feet in the world I care to even look at. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and red lips that go perfect with her 5'2" frame.

As I had said - we were each other's first, and up until this past weekend some 15 years after we first started dating, only sexual partners. But, I'm a perverted fuck and the internet only intensifies those feelings.

I've looked at porn and read stories for many years now on the internet. My favorite site is Literotica but I've read stories from lots of different web sites too. I really and honestly don't know why, but long ago, my clicker went and usually goes now to the loving wives section or the cheating wives section.

Half of my enjoyment during sex is how Jenny reacts. She looks incredible when she's in the throes of passion. The little or big "O" her lips make when fucking, the sounds that come from deep within her and the feel of her body tensing up to an orgasm as she yells "fuck me" are enough to make you want to cum without even feeling her nice tight pussy contracting around your cock.

This attraction to my wife's physical displays during sex naturally made me want to see "wives" on the internet. Problem is, a lot of the amateur sites had videos of wives with other men while the husband either sat by or participated. The result - a kinky ass fetish that is hard to shake. I love my wife and adore her but to imagine her getting royally pleased by someone else makes me shoot my load instantly.

I had mentioned my fantasy of watching my wife with another man almost five years ago to my wife but we decided that couldn't and shouldn't happen. However, earlier this year when her self confidence went through the roof, she and my best friend from high school Ian began chattin via text and email. They even sent pictures of each other and one incredible web cam show of my wife one night. Needless to say, I was in hog heaven. She and I fucked like rabbits all summer.

Today is my birthday and my best friend's birthday was last weekend. For our birthdays, my wife decided to take both of us to an all day concert in Dallas. On Thursday, Ian and Jenny instant messaged and wrote each other a story describing them fucking and sucking in front of our fireplace. I got to hear all the details that afternoon and shot a sizeable load of cum all over my stomach as she jacked me off while telling me about their story.

To make it quick, my friend arrived Friday afternoon, we all had dinner, put the kids to bed, smoked a lot of weed, started drinking, and were playing cards in my media room. The flirts had already started and the Blackjack drinking game turned to strip Blackjack.

My wife had only her panties on and Ian and I only had our pants on. She, remember little Miss prim and proper, took over as dealer and made up some rules. The winner would be awarded five seconds of licking wherever we wanted to. I won three times in a row and actually licked my wife's tits, pulled her panties aside and licked her pussy for ten seconds and then again for fifteen seconds after winning the next hand. Ian was sitting there obviously wanting to win a hand and he finally did.

He was awarded 20 seconds of licking wherever he wanted and he went straight to her neck and ears and ended up sucking on her bare chest I was stunned sitting there watch him kiss on my wife. I was also excited. He won the next hand and pulled her panties aside and tongued my wife for 45 seconds - it was supposed to only be 25 but my wife counted real real slow obviously enjoying his warm tongue.

The stakes were raised by wife as the next winner would be awarded 5 seconds of her licking on us wherever we wanted. Ian won again and I watched as my wife crawled over to my best friend showing me her ass as she looked up into his eyes and asked him what he wanted licked. He's no dummy and my wife pulled out his cock and began her sensuous licking.

I actually won the next hand which got me ten seconds of her sucking my dick with her warm and ready mouth. The next winner was awarded 10 seconds of touching each other. This is where my mind blurs. The next several hands had Jenny jacking us off while we fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her perfectly symmetrical pussy had her juices running down her crack and her inner thigh.

I'd never felt her pussy that wet before. The next winner got to lick her lower half and the loser got to lick her upper half. We each won a turn and were both licking sucking and fingering her pussy for minutes at a time even though it was only supposed to be 45 seconds - she counted real slow again in between her gasping breaths. We also got hand jobs if we were on the top half of her.

Then, she had us stop licking her and sat up ready for the next hand to be dealt. She whispered in Ian's ear what he got to do if he won. I so wanted to hear what she said and the not knowing drove me nuts for those few seconds. Then she whispered in my ear "the winner gets to rub their dick on my clit for ten seconds!" I think he and I both almost came when she said whispered that to us in her sultry voice.

The next thing I know is that my wife is lying on her back with her legs spread with Ian licking her pussy and me sucking on her tits. Ian crawled up on his knees between Jenny's legs and started to rub his cock on her clit. He has a fatter cock than I do for sure.

Jenny was moaning incessantly while her clit was rubbed on and tapped with Ian's cock. That's when she said it:"Somebody please stick their dick in me!"

We had a blind fold we had joked about earlier in the evening and she put it on saying maybe it would be easier for us and she wouldn't know who was "fucking" her.

My wife being fucked by another man was a huge fantasy of mine. I didn't even know if I really wanted it to happen but just fantasizing about it made me rock hard. Now, as my fantasy was unfolding, I looked down and I was completely soft. No life hardly at all. Even though I didn't know if this should happen or not, I motioned to my friend to help himself. I obviously couldn't do anything with a soft dick but suck on her tits.

My friend put a condom on and started rubbing her clit again while I massaged her tits. She was blindfolded but she knew exactly who was between her legs.

Then it happened. Ian stuck his dick right at the entrance to my wife's soaking wet pussy. My wife's mouth opened wide as an "Oh my god" came bursting out from the intense sensation of having a different and thicker cock in her for the first time hit her.

He slid into her slowly until his entire dick disappeared inside her pussy. I was sitting right beside her watching as this exciting moment was unfolding. Her mouth stayed open and her moans grew as he started to fuck her. In no time I was sucking on her tits as my friend started to fuck my wife good. He pinned her knees back and really started to pound her pussy.

Her knee kept hitting me on the head so I moved back which allowed her to grab my dick and pull it toward her mouth. She started sucking on me good - trying to get me hard - while my friend kept at her. Even though I couldn't see her eyes, I knew she was having the time of her life.

We stayed in this position for a while until for some reason my friend went soft too. I guess reality set in a bit about what we were doing and the fact another guy was in the room. We had been fooling around so far for about three hours. It was 2 in the morning. He said he needed to cool off and went outside to smoke.

My wife and I continued fooling around and locked the door when he went out. I got hard almost immediately and we started fucking like mad. We went hard and fast as I fucked her missionary style right by the door. She started talking dirty to me asking if it was ok that my best friend was fucking her and I lost it. I probably emptied my biggest load of cum all inside her waiting pussy while hearing her lustful moans and sexy talk.

She then looked me in the eyes (blindfold had been removed) and said "I want more! Go tell Ian it's his turn!" I got dressed and practically leapt down the stairs outside and told Ian "tag, you're it" as I joined him outside for a smoke. He didn't hesitate for too long as he finished his smoke and went straight in and closed the door.

My stomach had butterflies galore as I stood on my front door step smoking thinking about what was unfolding upstairs. I noticed then that I had already gotten another hard on.

"That was the fastest fucking cigarette ever!" my friend stated after he unlocked the door for me obviously irritated I had come back so quick. He had gone soft from answering the door so my wife had him lie on the couch and me sit on the other side of the room. She crawled so sexually toward him and went straight to his dick sucking on it getting it back to life.

My wife was on her knees with both hands on Ian. One was all over his chest, head, and arms and the other hand was jacking his dick off while she went down on him. Jenny doesn't normally like to suck dick but tonight, she looked like a porn star sucking my friend's dick going up and down on it faster and faster and making more and more slurping sounds as her spit lubricated his pleasure. From my view point, all I could see was Jenny's ass in the air and my friend lying on the couch behind her blocking my view of all of the action save and except for head bobbing up and down.

Then she stopped and looked up into his eyes and whispered something before standing up to straddle him on the couch. I knew Ian didn't have any more condoms. Apparently my wife didn't care as her pussy was in such a state or arousal and she knew only that she wanted cock. She was still holding his manhood as I saw her look down at it in her hand as she guided it - bareback - into her dripping wet pussy. Her head shot straight back as she looked straight up towards the ceiling and let out a deep guttural moan feeling her pussy being filled and stretched. Then she started riding my best friend.

This definitely was not my friend or I fucking her as she merely laid there. Now, she was actively doing the fucking. She rode him hard too. Her right leg was on the floor and her left leg was between him and the couch. She could bounce faster and harder with one foot on the floor and that is exactly what she did. She fucked him. She fucked him hard. Then she rode him like a bull while little "fuck me's!" kept pouring out of her mouth. She was in heaven now obviously in such a state of arousal she didn't even know I was there.

I don't know how long she rode him but it seemed like an eternity to me sitting across the room. Then she told him her legs were tired and it was his turn to fuck her. She lay back on the couch all the while staring him straight in the eyes and lewdly spread her legs for him. Her pussy was gleaming from the shimmer of the wall lights as I saw his cock approach my wife. She glanced over at me just briefly as she displayed her waiting hole to my best friend and gave me a sexually hungry sly grin letting me know she was enjoying herself.

Then, Ian took each one of her ankles and spread her even more for him. He then sank his meat deep inside her all the way with one quick thrust. She moaned with delight at the feel of his dick. He didn't hesitate once he had all of his cock in her because he just as quickly pulled it out and then drove it back down into her. He wasn't messing around this time and he began to raise his hips all the way back where his dick was almost withdrawn from her hole before ramming it back down into her.

He started fucking her fast and hard now. All my wife was doing was moaning - loudly - while yelling for my friend to fuck her and fuck her good. "That's it! Yeah fuck me! Fuck me!" He then pinned her knees back to her chest and starting pile driving her pussy which I could hear now making sloppy sounds from their incredibly hard and fast fucking.

Jenny was almost to the point of screaming as he drove and drove down into her waiting and wanting cunt. Thank God my media room is insulated and noise doesn't escape it or we would have been in trouble. Jenny then let out a shrilly "FUCK ME!" as my friend continued his assault on my wife.

I saw my friend's head tilt up and his body tensed up but he didn't slow down. He kept pounding and driving his cock deep into my wife while she kept moaning and moaning just seconds away from cumming. Then, Ian pulled his dick out and it began to erupt all over my wife spraying her with his love juice coating her neck and running down to her hairline, covering both breasts and all of her stomach. It looked like his orgasm lasted minutes as he let out deep sighs as he spurted cum all over his best friend's wife.

Afterwards, I couldn't even get Jenny to stand up she had been fucked so good and done so much fucking she had no energy left. It was 4:30 a.m. and we needed to get to sleep so we could awake the next day for the all day concert. My wife and I made it to our bed and she crashed instantly. I laid there forever with all my thousands of thoughts of what had just happened as reality came crashing back down before finally dozing off around 5:30 a.m.

Ian didn't know it, but I had already reserved a hotel room for that night. Would I be able to do this again?

To be continued . . .

I awoke the next morning after our five hour playtime Friday night earlier than everyone else and sat outside and chain smoked for a bit. My best friend Ian and my well pleased wife were sleeping in as were the kids.

Our babysitter for the day and night got to my house around 10:00 that morning and Jenny, Ian and I were on the road by 10:30 headed an hour and a half away for the all day concert.

The drive there was nothing special as we didn't say too much except minor chit chat. However, before we left, Jenny did whisper to Ian to bring his bag because we got a hotel room for the night. I just know his heart skipped a beat when she told him that! She probably even flirted by mentioning messing around at the hotel too.

Once we got to the stadium and found our seats though it got a little more interesting. Our seats were in the sun and after only 30 minutes or so it got hot real quick. Ian took off his shirt and was soaking up the rays.

Not five minutes later my wife, mother of three that she is, pulled out the sunscreen for us. She then proceeded to rub sunscreen all over my best friend's upper torso. His chest, his back, face and his arms. Then she turned around, kissed me, and then started putting sunscreen on me.

At several several times throughout the day Ian would put his arm around her shoulder and then I'd take over. Then she would lean her elbow on him holding her hand in front of her face to block the sun. She would put her hand on our leg then we'd put our hand on hers.

Then, after the show was over, we three walked out. Ian had his arm around Jenny and I was holding hands with her. I could only imagine what other people were thinking that saw us all together that day. The thought of my wife touching and being touched by two men out in public and not caring actually excited me. I know I know. I'm weird.

The hotel was a pretty decent one at $120.00 and we were there in ten minutes. Five minutes after that we were parked and in our room. Jenny went straight to the shower while Ian and I plopped down and watched the college football highlights. Jenny was quick showering and then Ian hopped in.

Jenny had put on this sexy lil black teddy that barely covered her ass and put some black see through boy panties on below. She looked hot - almost glowing - as the anticipation of the night was upon her.

We all smoked a little and then I went and had my shower. Thoughts about what they were doing on the bed (no couch) were bombarding my head. I don't know why but for some reason I took a little longer than necessary. I guess my thought was he could perform better without another man in there and as a result Jenny would obviously get more pleasure.

I got out, dried off, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair even and put my boxers on. As I reached for the door handle though I noticed my hand was shaking with anticipation of what was going on outside that door. I opened the door as quite as I could and walked out into the room.

Much to my surprise they were only laying beside each other watching TV. I was both happy and let down a little at the same time! I hopped up on the bed and lay beside my wife. We watched TV for a while and it became apparent Ian wasn't going to initiate anything.

My wife and I were touching a little and smooching a little when I saw disappointment in her deep blue eyes. I hate seeing her upset so I whispered in her ear "Take charge and take what you want."

She didn't need any more encouragement as a smile lit up her whole face and she turned to face Ian. She started rubbing on him and whispering to him that he wasn't going to watch sports highlights all night.

I don't recall exactly how it happened but basically Jenny said get started. She turned to face me and lied on her side and ordered me to kiss her front and Ian to kiss her back and neck. I did too! I smooched, licked, sucked and grazed my lips all over from her breasts down to her pubic area below. I lingered there just a little longer getting to take in the aroma her pussy let's off when she gets off.

She started moaning and I knew it couldn't be from me lightly kissing her front. I looked over her hips and Ian had his face buried in her neck and he was massaging her lower back. She was so turned on and we haven't even begun yet.

12