The Concert Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rotated to face Ian and he was allowed to kiss on her front and I went straight to the kiss the neck and massage the lower back move that seemed to work so good by Ian.

Once he began kissing and sucking on her breast she began to loosen up more and stretched turning over coming to a rest on her back. I stayed up high to give her other tittie some action and Ian went down below. My wife instinctively spread her legs to give her lover better access.

Ian began earnestly licking my wife's pussy and the moaning began. The next time I looked down at him he was sliding a finger in and out of her now glistening pussy. The light bulb went off in my head and I remembered the toys my wife packed including a seven inch glass dildo that she has come to love.

I heated it under hot water in the bathroom to warm it up and went and handed the dildo for him to fuck my wife with. He slid it in her with ease and she lost her breath as her body tensed up. Ian then began licking her clit while sliding the blue toy in and out faster and faster.

She was so excited now. She tried to breathe but couldn't due to the constant moan bellowing out from her red lips. I looked down at Ian and the blue toy was a blur going in and out of my wife's hole. I'm serious. Imagine a guy jacking off as fast as he can and that's how fast Ian's hand was going. His other hand was busy rubbing her clit almost just as fast.

When he slowed down he'd leave the dildo in and the muscles in her pussy would still be spasming involuntarily and push it straight out. This amazed Ian and he would repeat the fast pumping followed by the rhythmic pussy spasm pushing the dildo out. I'm not sure but I think she came about four times in a span of ten minutes. It was enough to give her cold chills and break out into a sweat.

Jenny then announced that she needed something better and sat up only to crawl in between my legs and start sucking my dick. She again sucked as if there were a prize she couldn't live without at the end. She let out this disappointing audible groan several times when she was sucking me. I knew what it was that was causing her to groan too.

I was limp as even as she sucked and licked up and down my shaft all the while jacking it as fast as she could. She was groaning because she wanted my hard dick inside her and I couldn't do it. Here my fantasy was unfolding and I was having "issues."

For the second time in as many nights I look over at my friend Ian and gesture for him to have at my horny wife. He took to cue immediately and got behind my wife who was on her knees and he fucked her.

I mean - he - fucked - her! She let out this deep moan followed by a "Yes!" She began sucking on me and getting royally fucked by Ian. Her moans were vibrating my cock as she began to actually slurp at my dick now I was getting there but I wasn't there.

I took her by the chin and lifted her head so that our eyes met. Her eyebrows were arched high. Her eyes were bloodshot and piercing. Her red lips looked used from sucking my cock. And her lips formed the sexiest "O" you have ever seen as they let out an "Oh My God!" "Fuck me!"

My dick sprang to life in an instant at the sight of her getting nailed from behind. Ian would then slap her ass and she would squeal literally with delight. I sat up better and slapped her ass a few times too just to hear the squeal

she took note of my raging hardon and actually willed her pussy away from Ian's continuous pounding and straddled my cock. She looked me in the eyes as her wet pussy easily slid down my entire length. I was in heaven again as she began fucking me harder and harder.

I looked over at Ian and he was keeping himself ready for whenever it was his turn again. Jenny continued to ride and ride my dick moaning the whole time.

Then she looked over at Ian and saw he was ready so she crawled off of me and went and impaled herself on Ian's waiting dick. She rode him hard too breathing heavily the whole time rocking back and forth faster and faster.

Then Jenny told us her legs were cramping and she had to stand up. She raised herself off of Ian and stood on the floor for just a minute before leaning over at the waste towards the bed so she could suck his cock some.

I was hard again and decided to participate. I went and stood behind my wife's fine ass and guided my dick straight inside her slippery pussy. I couldn't help myself and started really pumping into her while giving her ass little love slaps - much to her delight.

She was going to town on Ian while also jacking him off. She later told me she was looking into his eyes as I fucked her and he was getting off on her beautiful face. As if it were scripted, the three of us all began to breathe more heavily.

Jenny's moans grew and grew as she sucked on Ian's cock. Ian's hip began to pump into my wife. I was close and kept up my fucking until I hear my wife moan, then Ian moans as his cock erupts in my wife's mouth setting off her orgasm which made her pussy grip my cock and suck my orgasm from me.

I had completely drained into her waiting pussy. Ian had cum all over her face and tits not counting what she swallowed. We were spent. After a quick restroom break and smoke break we all lay down and passed out.

The next morning nothing happened. We all woke up, got ready, joked about our little fun here and there and began the drive back home.

Later that day after Ian left, my wife looked at me with that sly grin and said "I didn't know satisfying a fantasy of yours could be so much fun!"

I was already planning in my head how we could all get together again.

The End

12