The Concession Stand

Story Info
Standing in line is more fun than you think.
1.1k words
3.97
38.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi shifted from one foot to the other, growing impatient. The concession stands at Camden Yards were packed. She was standing in a long line waiting to get BBQ sandwiches and beer for her boyfriend and his buddies.

"Damn, I hate baseball games," she muttered to herself, smiling grimly. She shuffled her feet again, blowing her hair out of her eyes. She looked around but being only 5'2" could only see shoulders and heads. She knew she was nowhere close to the front of the line.

Why couldn't they have just gotten hotdogs from the vendors walking around like everyone else, she wondered. But, nooooo... Troy and his buddies had to have BBQ and had sent her off like a good little woman.

The song playing on the PA system changed to one Jodi hadn't heard in years, but had spent many an hour dancing the night away to. She started swaying her hips in time to the music, feeling the hem of her skirt brushing against the tops of her thighs. It was a hot day, so she had worn a short skirt, hoping it would keep her cooler than shorts.

As she was bopping along to the music, and inching slowly forward with the crowd, she felt something brush against her right thigh. She hesitated, then shrugged and continued swaying, figuring it must have been her skirt. She felt it again. No, that definitely was not her skirt. That was someone's hand. It was close quarters in the line, so she wasn't surprised, but when she felt the fingers sliding up her thigh lifting her skirt, she knew it was deliberate.

She started to turn and find out who was taking liberties with her clothing, but before she had turned very far she heard a man's voice in her ear. "Just keep looking forward, pretty lady," he said. She froze, not really afraid as it was such a public place. What could he possibly try to do with hundreds of people standing around? The hand inched farther up her skirt, brushing against the lacy edge of her panties. Then underneath...

Jodi started to turn again, this had gone too far. Hands gripped her shoulders now, holding her in place. "Relax," the man said, chuckling, "just enjoy. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to enjoy you." The man's deep voice sent shivers running down Jodi's arms... good chills. He had a sexy, hypnotic voice that made her juices start flowing. His hands skimmed down her back and lifted the back of her skirt. One hand massaged her ass while the other slid down the front of her thigh, brushing against her silk-covered mound.

Jodi shifted her feet, spreading her legs apart slightly. She heard the man's breath catch as he realized she had given his hands access to her hot, damp center. The hand that had been caressing her thigh slid beneath her panties, one finger brushing against her clit before plunging into the wet depths of her pussy. Jodi moaned softly, her breasts, which she had decided against placing in a bra, strained against the cotton of her tank top.

She could feel her nipples tighten and start to tingle. Jodi looked around quickly, hoping no one had noticed what was going on. Everyone was still looking forward, except one man in the next line. He was staring at her hard nipples, then looked up into her eyes and smiled. Jodi stared back at him and then moaned again as the man behind her pressed his hard cock against her silk-covered ass...rubbing. His finger still plunging in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

The man in the next line inched his way toward her, his eyes darkening with lust. Jodi could see the bulge of his erection in his shorts. She didn't notice that as the man approached, several other men did also, closing ranks around her and the man fingering her pussy, blocking them from the others' view.

A second finger began pushing in and out of her cunt, rubbing against her clit. Jodi closed her eyes and moaned as she began to feel the beginning of an orgasm. The man who had joined them now had his cock out of his shorts and was stroking it slowly. He placed his hand on the back of Jodi's head and pushed her down until the head of his cock was against her lips.

She could taste the salty sting of his precum as she flicked her tongue against the tip of the man's dick. He pushed her head down sliding his cock deep into her mouth. Jodi ran her tongue down the length of him as he pushed into her mouth. Then began bobbing her head up and down, sucking him between her lips, down into her throat.

The man behind her slid her panties down her hips and rubbed his cock against her pussy lips, her juices making the head of his cock glisten. He began to inch his thick cock into her pussy then slammed it home, his balls slapping against her ass. Jodi moaned as she was pushed farther down onto the cock in her mouth. Her orgasm exploded over her, pulsing through her as she screamed around the dick filling her mouth.

The vibration of her screams in her throat caused the cum to boil up the shaft of the man's cock as his load shot into her mouth and down her throat. Jodi moaned again, loving the taste of the cum filling her mouth, sucking the man's cock over and over again, until the last drop had been swallowed.

The man behind her started pumping furiously into her pussy, building to his own climax, as the man in her mouth let his softening cock slip from between her lips. Jodi felt the walls of her pussy tighten again as another orgasm slammed through her. The squeezing motion of her pussy milking the orgasm from the man as he exploded in her pussy. Pushing one last time, grinding his hips against her ass, moaning deeply.

Jodi could feel the cum overflow her pussy, running down her thighs in thick rivulets. As he pulled his cock from her pussy more cum ran out, soaking her thighs. Jodi began to stand up, but was pushed back down again. As she looked up she say another man smiling down at her, stroking his cock. And also felt another dick sliding against her ass. The men had shifted, closing ranks again... awaiting their turn.

Jodi smiled. It was going to take a little while longer to get the sandwiches and beer.

"Damn, I love baseball games," she muttered. And opened her mouth....