The Concubine's Apprentice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes... yes,' groaned the young girl. The kadin could feel the pink head of the clit peeking timidly from its hood.

'You see, my angel,' she whispered as her tongue flicked against the young girl's ear, 'only gentleness and kind words will coax the tortoise from her shell.' Akasma threw her head back and Sarila's teeth grazed her throat.

Then, she removed her hand from Akasma's lap.

'Now, it is your turn, my sweet child.'

Akasma slid her finger in and copied the kadin's stroke. Then she slipped two fingers into herself and began working herself, brushing her thumb against the blossoming bud.

As Alessandro's tune swept and swelled, Sarila dragged Akasma dark locks from her neck, nibbling the nape of her neck and her ears. As her kisses became more insistent, Akasma's breathing became ragged, the rhythm of her fingers more urgent.

'Mmmmmm .......... Ohhh ........... yeeeehhhhhsssss .....' she rasped. 'I'm coming. Dear sweet God, I'm comingggg!'

'Come, then, come, my sweet, my angel,' murmured her mistress against her reddening cheeks. Sarila felt Akasma's body throbbing against her, her hand working harder, her pelvis thrusting against it. The music swirled and dipped and soared towards its dizzying finale.

'Come for me, my darling. Oh yes ....' The teacher squeezed the young girl's breasts hard and bit her neck as she shuddered to her climax.

Akasma sank into her mistress's lap. As Alessandro set aside the santur and tiptoed from the room, the young girl mewed in satisfaction as she rode the afterwaves of her coming.

'Was that better, dear teacher?' she sighed at last.

'Much better,' replied Sarila. 'Nevertheless, I think that I shall set you some homework if that is acceptable to you.'

The two women laughed conspiratorially.

***********

That evening, Sarila was lounging on the divan as Akasma practised the tanbur. The young girl's scent was still on her fingers, her taste on her lips. As she watched her pupil's kitten-quick fingers elegantly scaling the strings, the kadin reflected on the afternoon's performance, relishing the memory: the sight and touch of her virgin body, the passion of her dancing and wantonness of her pleasuring. She mused: why would one so graceful and so sensual relieve herself like a common whore? Then she realised: because, of course, she wanted me to assist her.

Sarila felt butterflies mustering in her stomach. Heady with wine and desire, she sucked her thumb and finger tips, and smiled to herself. She has the cunning of a pickpocket, that one, she mused. I shall have to watch her, lest she steals my heart.

'Leave me now,' she commanded. 'There is there something I must do in private.'

She watched as Akasma put aside the tanbur. Then, as soon as she heard the door close, she pulled down her pants and, plunging her fingers into her cunny, fisted herself with a crude fury that far exceeded that for which she had chided her young pupil.

***********

[In the second part of this love story, the Vizier learns of the women's activities and demands the pleasure of Akasma, we discover more of Mansur and Sarila, and the two women plan a daring escape from the palace. To find out whether the Vizier will enjoy the young girl or whether Sarila and Akasma will fully consummate their love for one another, read the second part.]

12