The Condos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of these are each a little different." I smiled like a proud papa, "These are our own brandies from grapes from our own vineyard. It is made from our own wine. Usually from wine that doesn't meet our standards. We distill it right here and age it in oak for years. The vineyard, the winery and the distillery were here for years before I build the Condos. We do not sell any to the public. The condo owners buy the brandy here for $35 a pint and up according to age. No one complains about the price. I believe that is five year old brandy you just tasted, the other brandies on the tray are much older I would love to have you try to tell which is the oldest. See if you can place them on the table in the order of age."

She grinned, "I like this game," She placed the first snifter on the table and sipped a little water. She repeated her tasting with the other three glasses of brandy. When she was finished she changed the order of one glass then looked up at me with a sweet smile that tingled to my toes.

I said, "Place the glasses in order according to the little number on the bottom of the stem. She checked each snifter and replaced them on the table in the same order. I smiled delightedly, "Perfect, you are really a brandy connoisseur as well as being absolutely gorgeous in every way."

She was leaning back in her chair with her eyes half closed and a smile on her lovely face. Her hand was on my arm. She opened her eyes and her smile widened, "I love this, a magnificent brandy, a very handsome companion, soft sweet music, and a full tummy. It can't get any better than this."

"Oh yes it can."

She looked at me, "How? I just had four of the best brandies I have ever tasted. "

"You could be sexually and romantically fulfilled, along with the other things. That is the ultimate."

"Do you feel that way often?"

"No, some part, usually the last part, is always missing."

Suzy smiled, "Could you show me how it feels?"

"Yes, I know I can."

"Let's go."

I led her to the golf cart and we were in my garage a few seconds later. She asked me to get her bag from the car. We were in my condo in a minute,

She flowed into my arms, kissed me and then said, "Show me to your bedroom, Chucky, please." I didn't get pissed off. For the first time in my life I loved the sound of that name.

I carried her to my bedroom. As we entered the lights came on bright, then dimmed. I placed her on my bed and she asked, "Do the lights come on by themselves?"

"Yes, your condo is the same, you can program it so the lights, radio or TV, the air or heat come on when you enter any room and shut off when you leave."

She grinned, "I love it."

I started undressing, and I said, "Master bedroom, dim lights more." The lights dimmed. I saw she was undressing too. I watched as she pulled the turtle neck over her head. Suzy unzipped the boots and pulled them off. She stood and wiggled the tights down over her hips and ass, cute! She walked over and picked up her handbag and walked on her toes to the bath room.

I got in the bed and waited, I turned the light control back up a notch. A few minutes later she walked out of the bathroom. She was beautiful; she had changed to a baby doll night gown. Her hair was down and flowed over her breasts and almost reached her waist. She crawled up next to me and slipped under the covers. She kissed me and ran her hands over my chest. It was a sweet gentle kiss. I loved it.

I continued the kiss and rolled her gently onto her back and pulled on one end of the ribbon holding the sheer top together so my hands could explore her body. Her breasts were firm but soft but her nipples grew hard and erect. I plopped my lips over her left nipple and gently sucked. Her soft moan was my reward. I lifted and kissed her lips again before trying the right nipple. It was already stiff and firm. I nipped it very gently with my teeth, She pulled my head harder to her breast and moaned louder. While I played with her nipples I let my right hand caress her tummy and then slip down over her clean shaven mound. I traced her slit with my forefinger and heard her suck her breath in sharply. She murmured softly, "Oooo, that feels so good. I love it."

I let my finger slip deeper in her slit then pulled upward and felt the little lump of her clitoris, but I didn't stop there. Suzy was purring now between moans. I petted and played with her sweet pussy. I lifted and kissed her lips again then moved between her wide spread legs. I ran the tip of my tongue slowly up her slit. Then I went harder and deeper with my tongue flat. She was holding my head with both hands now, forcing my mouth harder against her pussy and pushing her puss up against my mouth. I spread her inner lips with my finger tips and lapped at the inner surfaces of her cunt. I kept that up for a few minutes then inserted two fingers into her vaginal tract. She was getting very wet now. I leaned my head against her thigh and lapped softly and gently at the clit with my tongue. Every now and then I would suck the whole clit into my lips as far as I could without causing pain. Suddenly she screamed, "Chucky, do me! Do me NOW, I need you inside me NOW. Right now!"

I raised myself and moved up over her body until I was in position; my cock was bumping her cunt. Her hand beat my hand to guide his head to her opening. She was wet, slippery and tight. I slid right in to the hilt. She was a very snug fit. Her arms moved down, caressing my sides, her hands grabbed my ass and pulled my hips tighter to her body. I didn't want to cause her the slightest pain so I didn't move at all for a couple of minutes. Then I eased slowly out until only the head was inside her. I slowly thrust back inside her. It was all I could do to keep from slamming in and out as fast as I could. I didn't want to cum too soon. I was afraid I would hurt or scare her because she was tighter than anyone I had before. If she wasn't so damned slippery it would have been very painful for me.

Then I heard my lover whisper, "Faster and harder please, .. .. .. Oh! Yes! Just like that, Oh! This is wonderful, I love it, love it, love it. Yes I really love it." I continued stroking in and out and felt the pressure building in my cock. Sue felt like she was having a continuous orgasm now. She was jerking and rolling her head back and forth, her hands were on my ass pulling me into her harder and harder. I realized I didn't know if she was on the pill or anything, so I asked her where she wanted me to cum. She looked confused so I pulled out and grabbed my cock and gave it one stroke and it exploded, the first shot landing on her chest, then the next three or four hit on her belly. I managed to roll over beside her, she didn't move for a moment then she turned and softly kissed my lips. She stopped and looked at me for a long time. A slow smile built on her face and then she said, "You were right, this is the best I have ever felt in my whole life. Thank you so much for making love to me. I will never forget this night."

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her again then said, "Sweetheart, it doesn't have to end now. We have all night to make love. We can rest for a while then make love again, it will get better and better as we learn to please each other." She lifted her head, "I didn't do anything, did I please you at all."

"Yes you did do something, you responded to everything I did, no one has ever pleased me more."

She looked into my eyes, "Do you think it is too soon for me to think I have fallen in love with you?"

"No, I don't think so because I think I feel the same way about you."

She looked at me again, "I would like to talk to my daughter, Annamarie, we promised each other we would the first to tell the other if something like this happened. I never thought I would be the first one to feel this way. I didn't think it could happen to me."

"Do you want to talk to her privately? I can go in the kitchen and make us some coffee."

"No. I never want to have secrets from you."

"You can call on my speaker phone from right where you are."

"OK, what do I do?"

I said, "Computer, open the telephone land line on the speaker. Stand by for the number to be called." I looked at Suzy and nodded. She smiled and gave the number. We heard the phone ringing. A sweet feminine voice said, "Hello, this is the Carter residence."

"Hi, Honey, how are you tonight?"

"Oh! It's you Momma, I didn't recognize the number on the Caller ID."

"Honey, guess what? I bought the Condo I was telling you about, but that is not the best thing that happened."

"Wonderful Momma, what else happened?"

"I think I have fallen in love."

"WHAT?"

"Oh! Sweetie, he is wonderful, handsome, strong and still gentle. I want you to come home and meet him as soon as you can."

"When did this all happen? Are you sure he is not just after your money?"

"I don't think money has entered either of our minds tonight. God, Sweetie I have never felt so content and satisfied in my whole life. It is so wonderful."

"Did you make love already?"

"Yes dear, I am still in bed with him. He can hear every thing we say. Say hello to Chuck Murphy."

"Hello Chuck Murphy! If you hurt my mother I will cut your heart out with a rusty knife."

"Annamarie, If I hurt your Momma you can castrate me first, with the same rusty knife."

"Oh! Momma he sounds really sexy. Do you have a computer with a Web-Cam so we can see each other?"

I answered, "Yes, give us a few minutes to get on line. I guess we better get dressed first."

We heard a giggle, "You don't have to get dressed for me. I am not a prude."

Suzy, "Behave young lady! I am not about to do porn on the internet for your amusement. We will see you in a few."

I slipped on some shorts and Suzy put her gown on and we moved into my den and I fired up my computer. I turned on the camera and had Suzy sit beside me so we both were both in the picture. I entered Annamarie's address and a picture of a beautiful young black haired girl flashed onto the screen. She said, "I see you two, Momma, can you see me?"

"Yes Honey, we see you perfectly."

"Oh! Momma he is a real hunk, look at that chest and those arms. I'm glad you didn't get dressed."

"Don't worry he has gym shorts on."

"Chuck, I really meant what I said about you hurting my Momma. Where are you guys now Momma?"

"We are in his condo. It is next door to the one I bought. He is the developer of the complex. He owns the eighty acres it sits on too."

"Wow! How did you guys meet?"

"Well Anna, your mother showed up just as I finished a two mile run and was all hot and sweaty. She was half an hour early and insisted I show her the apartment, that pissed me off and I told her she would have to wait until I changed. I was ready to blow my stack when I realized she was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I gave in and showed her the condo. Does she win that way all the time?"

"Oh oh Mom, he caught on real quick didn't he."

"Annamarie Carter, you know I do not do that!"

"Bull, Momma, you know you get that haughty, snooty, beautiful, rich bitch, aura about you and trample all over any man that gets in your way. Did he cave right in?"

"NO. He was not impressed one bit as far as I could tell. He was cold, polite, and quite correct as he sat in his wet clothes and sold me the condo. About that time I realized he was the most attractive man I had ever seen. I made myself relax and we suddenly got along famously. He is handsome, strong as an ox, a much decorated Marine hero, retired because of wounds, he is witty, funny, sensitive and cares about those around him. He is much nicer than I am."

"Wow! Momma, does he have a son or a younger brother? I want one too!"

"Hon, I don't really know." She looked at me.

I said, "I was married, No kids, divorced, my brothers both died in wars. I am the last of my line of Murphys. Hopefully your mother will help me with that."

"MOMMA, did he just propose to you?"

"It sure sounded like he did." She looked at me.

"Hey, I guess I did. I was going to wait until tomorrow; I didn't want to rush things."

"Oh! Momma, he is cute isn't he. I don't think you should let him get away, go for it, go for the gold ring."

Sue looked into my eyes, "Yes, Dear, yes! I will marry you."

"Yeah! Congratulations, both of you. How do I get there? I will be there in the morning. Chuck, why don't you tear up momma's check and move her in with you right away?"

I looked at Sue and grinned, How about it?" She grinned at me then looked at the computer screen, "I love your idea Annie, hurry down in the morning for breakfast. Let Chuck tell you the best way to get here."

I found out where she lived in Gainesville, She said for me to give her the street address so she could enter it into her GPS Navigator. I told her that the Navigators were not up to date on our area so I gave her exact directions. She asked me what time I served breakfast. I told her eight o'clock would be good. I would leave instructions at the gate to let her in and the guard would call us when she entered so we could let her in the building.

Sue said, "I love you Annie and you are going to love Chuck. Good night Honey!"

"Good night Momma, and Momma you look happier than I have ever seen you look. You are just glowing. Is he that good in bed?"

"Annamarie Carter, I am going to paddle your little butt when I get my hands on you, young lady! Please do not embarrass me in front of my fiancée." Sue put her hand over my eyes. I could still see pretty well as she grinned and nodded vigorously."

Annie laughed, "Wonderful Momma. Try and get a little sleep tonight, OK." Her screen went blank.

I looked at her mother, "Race you to bed!"I didn't know the sweet little bitch could run so damned fast on her tippy toes.

Sue didn't jump right in the bed, she smiled waiting for me. I asked, "What are you waiting for, Lover, don't you want to make love again?"

"Yes, I want that very much, but I have something else I need to do first. I have noticed that you are limping more and more as the evening gets later. I want to look at your legs."

"OK, I guess that is why you are such a good administrator, nothing gets by you does it?"

"I hope I don't miss too much about the man I love. Take off your shorts and get in bed on your back."

I smiled sweetly, "Yes Momma."
"Behave, I can paddle you too, you know."

She crawled up on the bed and sat by my legs. She looked closely at them. Her fingers traced each scar. She examined both legs. I felt hot tears drop on my legs. I couldn't see her face when she asked me to turn over but I did hear a sob. Her hands roamed all over the backs of my legs and up over my ass and lower back.

She said, "What are all these funny looking scars on your cute ass?"

"That's where they got the skin and meat to fill in the holes in my legs."

"Are you legs hurting now?"

"Some."

"Does massage help them?"

"I don't know. I haven't tried that."

She had me turn over again on to my back. I watched as she took my leg and lifted it, bending the knee. "Where does it hurt now, if it does?"

"It hurts from the top of my leg, at the back crease, by my ass, and down to the knee down the back of my leg." I felt her fingers pressing and probing, working slowly down the back of my thigh. Then she started again from the top, gently but firmly rolling the muscles back and forth as she moved down the leg.

She asked if that hurt.

"Only a little when you press real hard." She lifted the other leg and repeated the procedure on the other leg. She asked the same questions and got the same answers. She lowered the leg. She looked at me. "Did you cool down slowly and stretch out your legs when you finished your run today?"

"NO, you distracted me and I forgot to do it."

"Honey, you of all people can't forget to do that. Your poor legs need all the help they can get. You need to get in a whirlpool tub with very hot water and gently stretch and exercise your legs."

"Will my hot tub work?"

"Oh yes! Come on let's go. Show me the way."

We went out on my patio and got in my hot tub. It is completely private and we went in nude. She talked me through a stretching exercise then massaged the backs of my legs. The pain was soon gone. I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap. I kissed her passionately. I gently cupped her breasts and softly kneaded them. "There, does that ease the pain in your tities?"

"Oh yes but I am very tense down between my legs."

"What about a little massage down between your legs to stimulate the skin and relieve the tension Sweetie?"

"Ah yes, that sounds wonderful, perhaps a little rubbing and pressure from the inside would be helpful too."

"Here, sit on my lap facing me. Wait! Let me slide down a bit more. Yes, perfect. How does that feel, my sweet love? Try moving up and down some. Ah! Yes, just like that, maybe a little faster. Oh! That is purrrfect, mmmmmm."

Sue leaned forward and kissed me as she worked up and down on my cock. I felt her shuddering and I asked if she was having an orgasm.

"Boy, am I ever having one, one of the best one I have ever had. Oh yesssss, it feels so damned good. This is heavenly, do you like it?"

"Oh yeah! This could become habit forming. Move over here by this jet and let me enter you from behind so the jet hits both of us where we are joined together."

"Oh! Chucky! That feels amazing. Wow, what a sensation. No wonder people love these things. Ah! I felt you just cum inside me. That feels so good. I love it."

"Ah! Sue, Honey, are you on the pill or something?"

"No dear, I am not on the pill and I am not protected in any way. I will be happy either way it turns out. How about you?"

"Hell yes! I would be delighted. Let's get married tomorrow."

She kissed me. "Maybe we had better wait until Monday, I don't think the Court House is open tomorrow or Sunday."

"Hey, I think you are right. I need to buy you a ring set tomorrow anyway."

"Oh! Chuck, I know this is just an erotic dream, please don't wake me up."

"I think we need to get out of this tub or we will both turn into prunes. I have warm towels in this warming cabinet over here. Here is one for you and one for me."

Sue and I tried to dry each other. It was difficult to do at the same time but we enjoyed it. We went back to my bed and snuggled and kissed and caressed each other until we fell asleep.

The next thing I knew my phone was ringing. It was the gate house saying I had a visitor. Annamarie! Suzy was awake too and I quickly dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and went down in the elevator to let Annie in and welcome my new daughter. She was stunningly beautiful, she was almost a carbon copy of her mother. She had a couple of suitcases and I helped her carry them in.

Sue ran to kiss and hug her. Sue was wearing a shirt of mine that was way too big but looked cute as hell on her. I showed them to Ann's bedroom, it was actually a suite made of two bedrooms joined together, one room was a small living room with an easy chair, a desk, a couch and a large flat screen TV on the wall. One wall had a sliding glass door on to the patio.

Annie hugged me, "This is perfect! I love it. Is that a hot tub over there. OH! Momma, are those your panties hanging on the side of the hot tub?"

"Yes dear, get used to it. Where ever he wants me is where I want him. We are thinking of getting married Monday."

Ann looked from one of us to the other, "What's the hurry, please just live together for a few months and make sure it is going to work. Then I want you guys to have a nice lovely wedding so I can be the Maid of Honor. Oh! Momma, are you on the pill?"

"No dear, I am not, and I don't plan on going on the pill any time soon. We discussed it and it is what we both want."