The Condos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, they just climbed between my legs and shoved their cocks right in, it hurt real bad."

"Oh Annie," Sue said, "Please don't think all men are like that. That is horrible. I wouldn't like that." She looked at me, "How did you learn to please a girl so much?"

"I was very lucky, when I was seventeen my mother sent me to spend a summer with her sister, my Aunt Liz. She was a wonderful woman, she was about 36 years old, her husband, Uncle Ted had been killed in Viet Nam. My mother told her to teach me everything she knew about how a man could please a woman. We had a new lesson almost every night. She was lovely and sweet. I loved her dearly. She loved me too. She had no children and she left everything to me in her will. She taught me to care about my lovers and to concentrate on pleasing them and that my pleasures would come automatically. I found out that it was true. After that I learned a little bit from each lover I ever had."

Sue looked at me carefully, "Do you know a man who could show Annie how wonderful sex can be so that she can learn how it should be done and how it should feel so she can teach her lovers do it correctly?"

"No, I know of no one I would trust to not take advantage of her. I just don't have any idea of which men are good lovers, you will have to ask a woman for that information."

"No, I already know the perfect man for the job."

"You do?"

"Yes I do, he is a wonderful lover, a perfect teacher."

It only took a second before I realized she was referring to ME. I shook my head, "No, I pledged myself to you when I placed that ring on your finger, I can't do it, I will never cheat on you."

"Chuck, it wouldn't be cheating if I begged you to do it for the happiness of both Annie and I. I want my daughter to have a normal sex life. Besides, I will always be with the two of you and help show Annie what to do. We have not pledged each to the other, so we are not breaking any vows, this will be the only time it can happen because after we are married we will never have sex with any other person."

I thought about it, "Hummm, I guess that legally we are not bound by vows we have not yet taken. Morally I think it is not exactly right and I am very afraid of this. I fear that it might cause problems between the two of you or between Sue and I. I am afraid we will be opening a big can of worms."

Sue put a small hand on each side of my face. She kissed me gently and said, "Chuck, you are the sweetest and most honest man I have ever met. Only you would decline the offer to teach a beautiful young girl all about sex. If you can find someone who can do the job I will let you off the hook. This has to be a quick decision."

"First, Annie, how do you feel about the whole idea?"

"Momma, I love you unconditionally, I trust your ideas on this. I do not think there is any other man I would be as comfortable with to teach me as I would be with Chuck. I trust him implicitly. I am positive he loves you with all his heart and I know that while I am growing very fond of him, I am not 'in love' with him. I sort of feel that if we don't do this tonight and the two of you go ahead and get married it will never happen at all. All my life, Momma, you taught me by example that men are useless and not to be trusted. I get very wary and anxious when a man even tries to kiss me. I don't trust them and I stay tense, I trust Chuck. I know he is sweet and gentle, and that I can relax with him. I don't know if I can relax with you in the room with us watching everything we do, at least not at first. I would love you to be nearby so I can call you if I need you."

Suzy looked at me with tears running down her cheeks, "Do you feel better about it now, and will you do it?"

"Yes, I will. We can go to the master suite and you can sit in the parlor where you can hear but not see. Is everyone happy with that? Why don't you girls put on your night gowns while I take a shower and brush my teeth."

When I was ready I got in bed and waited. Annie poked her head around the corner and looked for me. I smiled gently, "Come on in Honey. Crawl under the covers, I only bite lightly." When she was in the bed I gently pulled her to me, I leaned to her and softly pressed my lips to hers. I whispered. "Come and snuggle up to me and put your head on my shoulder. I want to talk to you for a little bit." She slipped close to me and her soft hair was against my skin. I said, "If you just relax I will demonstrate some things any good lover has to know, are you ready to start now?"

"Yes, I feel comfortable with you and I know you will not hurt me."

"OK, Annie, I am now placing my hand gently on your tummy. Now I am rubbing your belly fairly hard, it is not too pleasant is it? Now I ease up a little and it feels better doesn't it? I am getting to your comfort zone now. The more my touch gets lighter, more gentle, the better it feels to you, right? Now try it on my chest."

"See what I mean, it takes practice to get really good at it, when it is done correctly we call them 'Butterfly Touches', they are delightful. Now we are going to try some more things a bit different. There is only a slight difference between the butterfly touches and a tickle.

"First, I want to gently caress your breasts. I tease you a little by not going to your sensitive nipples right away. I want you to anticipate that that is where I am going to go. I want you to want me to go there. Now, when I finally get there with my fingers the soft pinches, twisting, and tugs really feel very good, right? Now I am moving to make oral love to your breasts and nipples, this should arouse you even more. Can you feel that? Did you like it when I licked my way around your breast to your nipple? Did my sucking on your nipple turn you on? Did it feel better, sweet, soft, and gentle or with a harder suction and lifting and pulling up strongly with my lips?

"Next I want to kiss you some, a kiss a little different from what we did before. Now, did you feel my lips caressing yours, and did you feel my tongue softly running between your lips? Mmmmmmmm, your lips are so sweet baby girl. I love how you kiss me back, that is just right."

"Chuck, your hands feel so nice exploring my body, may I touch you too?"

"OH yes Sweetheart, you can touch me anyplace you want to. Wow! You don't mess around, Annie, you grabbed my cock right away. Go look at him while you are at it. Look him over carefully, feel free to ask questions if you want to, I'll show you all the erogenous zones on him in a moment." I twisted around and moved beside her in the famous 69 position. She went suddenly tense as I ran my tongue up her slit and around her little clitoris several times. She quickly squirmed and shuddered in what I figured was her first major orgasm. Her hands released her grip on my cock and pulled my face into her pussy. Her juices were flowing freely now and she was panting and breathing hard.

I looked up at her, she was trying to pull me up between her legs. I moved between her legs and felt the head of my cock touch her hot, wet pussy. I rubbed him up and down her slit a few times and he was soaking wet and very slippery. He slipped slowly inside her. She groaned loudly. Her heels were pulling me into her tight sheath. I heard myself moan a little when I slipped right up inside her. Her arms went around my neck as she crushed her lips to my lips while she ground her pelvis against mine. She was grunting or squealing with each of my strokes. I whispered, "Sweetie, are you OK, please tell me if I am hurting you."

"Hell no, this is the best thing I have ever felt, I love it, God how I love it. SO wonderful!"

I heard a giggle beside my ear and Sue said, "I never said you could have fun too! Chuck, you stop enjoying yourself this second. Annie, are you alright? Do you like it at all?"

"OH! MOMMA, it is just wonderful, I can't believe how good it feels. MOMMA, you are so damned lucky, I am so happy for you. I hope and pray that I can find a lover like yours someday. Now I know what I want and what I need. I am so relaxed and happy I just want snuggle up to Chuck and snooze until I am ready to go again."

"The HELL you will Sweetie, you get out of my man's bed right now. I searched for twenty years for this man and you can't have him. He taught you how wonderful it can be with the right man. That is all you needed to know. Besides you are too young for him. You will kill him trying to keep up with both of us."

I lifted my head and said in a faltering voice, "Yes, but what a way to go!!"

Suzy smiled gently, "I'm sorry Honey, you are stuck with me as your only sex partner for the rest of our lives."

I pulled Sue into my arms, "Annie Girl, please shut the door on your way out, your Momma and I have some serious lovin' to do to reestablish our priorities and boundaries. We will see you in the morning." I knew Annie was still watching as I lifted the covers and dove headfirst between Sue's legs, yanking the bedclothes back up over us. I buried my face in Sue's sweet, hot, wet, pussy, licking and slurping loudly.

Sue shrieked, "God! Oh! My God! YES! YES! HELL YES! That is divine, simply and utterly divine, yes my love eat me! Oooooo, Yesssssssss I love that. Oooo I didn't know your wonderful tongue was sooo damned loooong. Ieeeee! Iee! Iee! Ie! CHUCKIEEE, FUCK ME NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW! YES! LIKE THAT! OOO! THAT is perfect! Slow and sweet now my darling! Ah yes slow long strokes. Oh so good, so very good. Teach me the cowgirl positions now so you can rest up for later."

"OK, sit across my hips so your little pussy is lined up with my cock. Hey, that is good so now let me help you lift your body up with your feet under you. Now lift your body more. Good, now slowly lower yourself until you feel my cock pressing on your entrance. Guide yourself down over him with your legs. That's good, raise up and stop short of coming all the way off. Then move up and down however you feel the most pleasure."

"Oooo! I like the way this feels. This is very good, I can control how I want it. Does this feel good to you too Lover?"

"It sure does Sweetie! It feels super good. Keep it up." I coached her through several more variations of the cowgirl and she liked them all. We would sleep for a few hours, then wake up and caress our lover and the next thing I knew we were making love again. I chuckled to myself several times, knowing that this was not a sustainable rate of sexual activity. We were going to have to slow down.

The next day Sue and I sat cuddled next to each other sipping our morning coffee. We looked at each other. She looked exhausted, exactly the way I felt. I caressed her hand, "Dear Sue, I think we have done the proverbial feat of fucking our brains out, I loved every second of it. How about you?"

She looked at me, her eyes wide, at least for her they were wide, "Chucky, I am worn out, but I have never been this happy in my whole life. You are the man of my dreams. I never heard one word about what you wanted, it was all for me. I don't know if I can really please you or not."

"Of course you can, however at this minute the best thing you can do to please me is to permit me to just sit and snuggle with you and let me recharge my batteries for a while."

"Oh! Yes, I would love that more than anything."

"Hi Guys!" Said Annie cheerfully, "How are you two this morning? A bunch of us are going to meet at the club this morning for the buffet. What time are we going shopping?"

Sue giggled, "We are exhausted, we talked half the night away. We are only going to fix a slice of toast for breakfast, Take your time, Honey, we are not moving very much until afternoon."

"Great, I think the two of you are having a wonderful time learning about each other. Enjoy yourselves!"

I said, "Annie, just use your new ID card to pay for whatever you want at the club. OK?"

"Thank you, Momma and Daddy, see you later."

After Annie left I looked at Sue, "Well, do you think this is going to work?"

"I really and truly do, how about you?" She searched my face to see if she saw any doubt there. I guess she felt as positive as I did. I knew that both of us were the type of people who could make it work. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me softly and sweetly. "I know it will work, we are going to have a lovely family. I want your baby soon."

"Are you going to quit your job when you are pregnant?"

"Of course, I am moving up to a more important job, I will be the junior partner in this family, I guess we can merge our businesses. My investment and counseling business is configured so that it will run itself with only minimal input from me. I planned all along to work myself out of a job. The employees own about a third of the company now. I own most of the rest of the stock. We are very conservative in the way we operate. We have 75 offices in Florida and Georgia. Everything is processed through a central computer here in Ocala. Our best money makers are our four Mutual Funds. The Premier U.S. Growth Fund and The Premier World Growth Funds are my favorites and our best money maker. I watch them like a hawk from wherever I am.

"I can do that from any computer in about an hour a day. Mostly I just approve or disapprove major transactions. If my guide lines are followed there is very rarely any risk, but the profits are huge."

"Suzy, I will help any way I can, I do insist that both of us be fully involved in caring for our children. I mean changing diapers and bathing and everything. I have a pretty good income and a decent portfolio I want you to check out for me. Most of my money is in the mortgages I hold on the condos and apartments in my developments."

Sue giggled, "I am familiar with those mortgages, I hold a bunch of them too. I look at them as part of the foundation of my own portfolio."

"Of course you do, you are Carter and Carter Investments. It never crossed my mind that YOU and Annie are 'Carter and Carter'. I keep track of the companies that hold a lot of the mortgages in my little projects."

She smiled, "Chuck, I have never had you investigated personally, but I have always considered your developments to be solid gold investments. As a matter of fact your mortgages are one of only four investments I give a five star rating. We have invested in a lot of your construction loans. I rate them as high as any loans we have ever made. The other investment people I confer with jump at any chance to grab up any of your paper, it is always paid off early without a single problem. All your projects are completed on time and under budget."

"Hey, I try to honor all my commitments, if I say I will do something you can damned well count on it."

"Honey, I knew that ten minutes after I first met you. I have only one fault with your veracity and dependability, you didn't tell me the truth, an hour has passed with no loving at all."

I made a big show of looking at my Rolex, "Damn, you are right, we need to get on the ball." I pulled her into my arms as she giggled, squealed, and pretended to struggle against me. I lifted her and ran into the master suite, gently tossing her on the bed on her back. She mumbled something with my lips pressed firmly to hers with my tongue plunging deep inside her mouth and dueling with hers. She struggled against me and I thought she was trying to get away until I realized she was trying to get my robe off of my shoulders. When she got my robe open she pulled her gown up and tried to pull my cock to her pussy. I am easy! I felt her moving the head of my cock up and down the hot wet opening to her vagina and I slowly eased on in.

I heard Sue whisper, "That is so wonderful, you are so gentle and slow, I savor every single second of your loving. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do when I push back up against you like this when you push in. It feels really good when we thump together at the bottom. I feel my juices gush out some when we bounce together, that is so sexy, I'm so wet it is running down over my rectum. Is it slippery enough to slip your cock in there?"

"No Honey, I don't think we are ready for that yet. That is something where I can really hurt you unintentionally. I do not want to take that chance until I know you can relax completely down there. It will take time to teach you how to do that."

"Oh chucky, I love you so much, we have the rest of our lives to work on that, don't we?"

Right, It won't take that long, just a few days. You need to be educated a little bit on how to prepare yourself and on how to properly control your sphincter muscles. Some girls do not like it. Usually they don't learn how to relax. Some girls just feel it is too nasty and want no part of it."

"Not me, Sugar, I feel that any way we can join our bodies together just has to be a merging of our souls too. I think it will be delightful."

Later after breakfast Annie came in and sat with us. She was happy with her new friends and had arranged to car pool with three other girls to Gainesville for classes. Their classes didn't all ways match up so it would only be three days a week.

I said, "Girls, I think it is important that we lay down some rules I feel very strongly about. First we all need to communicate. We need to keep each other informed about what we are doing. The two of you probably are used to doing that already but I need to be incorporated into the system. I hate wondering where someone is when they are not where I expect them to be. I am not used to doing that but I promise to try very hard. Next, this is for Sue, I insist on a purely monogamous relationship between the two of us. If you want to enjoy 'girl's night out' with the girls then we do not need to be married. I believe that is an excuse for cheating."

I smiled at Sue and Annie, "I don't believe in "guy's nights out' either. I do believe in 'couples night's out' though. Sue, you mentioned that you often have 'business dates to discuss business with colleagues. The rules change now, I do not care what the other people involved do, but Sue will always be accompanied by her loving husband. OK?"

Sue grinned, "Perfect, I will love that."

"I will arrange any business trips I might need to take so that Sue can accompany me. I expect Sue to show me the same courtesy. I will tell you right now that I have a trip to Hawaii coming up in a couple of weeks." I grinned, "You had better buy a tiny little Bikini pretty soon. I don't think we ever talked about it, but I am an avid angler, I love the Marlin fishing in the Pacific off Hawaii. I hope you do not get sea sick."

Sue laughed "No, we love fishing, we had a vacation in Hawaii a couple of years ago. We love offshore fishing the best but you can take us to a small pond with cane poles and with worms for bait and we will be happy."

Annie said, "Momma, where did you find this guy, he is perfect, he likes everything we like, and I think he is so sweet he would say he loved something even if he hated it, just to please you."

"Gosh, I hope not, I need the truth, but you might be right if he thought it might displease us. No, I think he would just learn to love it."

I told my ladies to get dressed if they wanted to go shopping. They were both gone in an instant. In a few minutes they were back both wearing little sun dresses. I only had eyes for Sue, she was beautiful, her hair was up in a high ponytail, her feet in white strappy sandals. She carried a jacket matching her dress and a white purse. Annie carried a sweater. In no time we were in the mall and I was seated in a chair in Victoria's Secret while my ladies asked my opinion on all sorts of little frilly, sheer, and lacey things. I liked everything except a little tiny thong Bikini swim suit Annie showed me. I vetoed that instantly. She whined, "Daddy, Pleeeese!"

I shook my head, "You will be arrested for indecent exposure anywhere, except in a nudist colony."