The Conductor

Story Info
She decides to take control for the first time.
864 words
4.04
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRedClay
MrRedClay
10 Followers

Joshua didn't know what to expect when he heard those stilettos beating like drums toward him. Safiya had stripped him, blindfolded him, and tied him to a chair in the kitchen. Each step she took in those boots made his heart pulse with anticipation.

The idea came to Safiya at work like daylight over a dark horizon. She wanted to try something that she'd never done before, and when she thought of tying him up so he could not escape, she smiled. Never before had she been in complete control, and she found the notion exciting. That same smile from earlier in the day had returned to her face now that her impulse had become a reality, and she circled him as if he was pray, making sure he heard each firm click of her heels.

As she drew close to his nude body, she knelt and lightly caressed him with a feather, from his strong thighs, to his crotch, and up his broad chest. She slowly improvised the feather's path, and smiled as he stirred and quietly moaned.

Tonight, she wanted to control –to conduct. After she'd bound Joshua and covered his eyes with the blindfold, she bathed, leaving him alone in the kitchen. Afterwards, Safiya watched herself in the mirror as she picked out just the right outfit for the occasion: a fishnet dress, stockings, and her new stilettos. She loved how they hugged her golden legs, and how authoritative they appeared. Also, she knew that Joshua had no idea she'd purchased them, and she was anxious to see how he'd react.

When she returned to him, Joshua was hard and throbbing. His penis bucked with desire. Safiya reached around him from behind and tugged at his nipples. As she did, she bit at his neck and licked figure-eights into his olive flesh. Moaning his approval, she bit harder and withdrew her hands.

From there, Safiya's game of torture lasted for almost two hours, and she savored every second. She derived much pleasure from her teasing. While watching Joshua, she strummed her carnation pussy and devised new ways to torment him – new ways to heighten his arousal and need for release. As soon as she settled on her method of satisfaction, she'd return to his helpless body, painting her wetness onto his skin before beginning again.

"Please," he whispered. His desperation was urgent.

"Please what?" she sighed against his ear, letting her soft lips embrace his lobe.

"Let me touch you."

She slowly leaned her full lips close to his ear and breathed a cool, "Shh."

She pressed her warm breasts against his back and felt him take a deep breath. One by one, she inserted her fingers into herself. Once they were glazed with her moisture, she snaked her left hand around him and found his hard member. He groaned at the silk of her touch. A pearl of pre-cum blossomed, and Safiya dragged a fingertip through it.

"Open your mouth," she cooed, bringing her slick fingertip to his lips. As he complied, she placed it on his tongue, and he wrapped his lips around her digit, swallowing both their tastes.

With her finger still in his mouth, she walked around the chair and straddled Joshua's thighs. As he continued to suck and tease her finger, she masturbated with her other hand. She began to rock her hips atop him, watching his hard-on bounce and drool for her. Safiya moaned as she fingered her clit, pushing herself closer and closer towards release.

Joshua began to stir more insistently underneath her, and she knew that she was getting to him. Never before had she denied him the ability to touch her, to voluntarily taste and delve into her wetness. She had refused to cave in to his longing, and she had a front row seat as it drove him wild.

Safiya could feel herself approaching her summit, and she began to rub herself faster. She could not stifle her moans as she fingered herself and felt her boyfriend's body writhe under her.

Finally, she peaked, crying out and convulsing on Joshua. She withdrew her finger from his lips and draped both arms on his shoulders to brace herself. She could feel Joshua tense, and watched him groan and spray several heavy globs of his thick milk onto the both of them. While she trembled, she paid special attention to him – the sound of his ragged breathing and his body yearning to be free of the restraints.

When she came down from her high, she grinned. Tonight, his hands, the ones that she loved so much, did not touch her skin. Tonight, she was in control, and she reveled in the fact that she could make him cum by simply using her passion and her imagination.

As she stood and walked to find a washcloth, she looked down at his cum that had speckled her stomach and crotch. She smiled at the sound of her stilettos on the hardwood floor and glanced back at her love, still bound in the chair, still helpless, still at her mercy, and the sight satisfied Safiya in a way that she had never known.

MrRedClay
MrRedClay
10 Followers