The Conference

Story Info
She had a few drinks and then...
1.5k words
4.04
111.1k
30
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was enjoying her time at the conference. It was good to get away from her husband and the kids every once in awhile! Even though it wasn't the most exciting stuff, the evenings were fun. After a boring day, she would go out with the people she knew from work and hit the bar for a couple of drinks and then go back to her room to crash. Little did she know, though, that these little trips to the bar were going to get her in trouble!

He was her rep from one of her biggest vendors. She had to work with him a lot. And on more than one occasion he had asked her to go out with him. She had always turned him down politely but even so, he would continue to ask.

The night before she had a couple of drinks too many and ended up kissing one of her female friends from work. He had seen that and really enjoyed the sight and a plan began to form in his mind.

He had some stuff to slip in drinks and planned to use them on her. That night he made sure to be with her at the bar. When she finished her first drink he offered to get her another. What she didn't know was he was slipping something in her drink when he came back from the bar.

It didn't take long for the drug to start to take effect. She began to act drunk and was really feeling the alcohol (so she thought). Seeing as it was still early no one else was ready to go back to their rooms so he offered to take her back to her room on his way to his. Unfortunately for her they never made it to her room.

He walked her to the elevators and when they entered the elevator he pushed the button for his floor. By this point she was pretty out of it and was leaning on him for support. He took advantage of this by "accidentally" letting his hand roam across her tits. At first she would try to move his hand away, but soon he was openly fondling her tits, enjoying the way her nipples were hardening under her shirt.

He got her to his room and laid her down on his bed. She was still awake, but wasn't really with it. He slowly began to undress her. He pulled off her pants and lifted her shirt. Then he undid the clasp on her bra and started rubbing his hands all over her. In her drugged state she didn't really fight it – he took that as his cue to continue and took off all her clothes.

Looking at her lying naked on his bed gave him such a raging hard on that he couldn't believe how hard he was! He quickly stripped off his clothes and lay down beside her. He began kissing and sucking on her nipples while his fingers started ravaging her pussy! Her pussy began to lubricate itself as he pushed two, then three fingers deep into her.

When he couldn't take anymore he climbed on top of her and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He wanted to take it slow, but he'd been waiting for this moment for too long. He slid all the way into her and began fucking her in long strokes. Faster and faster he shoved his cock into her until, all too quickly, he unloaded his cum inside her!

He lay down on top of her with his cock still inside her. He kissed her and played with her tits and felt his cock start to grow again! And she was still out of it! He couldn't believe he was going to get to fuck her again!!

He rolled her over and placed a pillow under her stomach, preparing to fuck her again. Then he got behind her and guided his cock into her freshly fucked cunt. Since he had already cum once, this time took him a lot longer and he was really enjoying the feeling of being inside this pussy he'd been wanting to fuck for so long. He fucked her for what seemed like forever but was really too short a time. He enjoyed every second of fucking her pussy. He loved the way her pussy seemed to squeeze his cock, and he nearly passed out as he filled her pussy with his cum for the second time that night.

After their second fuck he positioned her on her side and then got behind her and held her as they both slept.

In the morning she woke not knowing where she was or what had happened. Her pussy was sore like she had fucked all night and she could feel the dried cum on her thighs and the naked man behind her, his cock wedged in the crack of her ass. She was able to put the pieces together and knew that somehow she had ended up in bed with someone, though she didn't know who, and they obviously had what must have been a lot of sex! She tried to sneak out of bed, but the movement woke up her bed partner. She turned and saw who it was for the first time. Nothing could've prepared her for seeing who she was lying naked in bed with!

She tried to get up and get dressed but he stopped her. He told her he had volunteered to take her back to her room the night before and all of her co workers had seen her going willingly with him. As far as any of them was concerned she went to his room with him knowing what was about to happen. He then told her how he had fucked her twice and how much he had enjoyed fucking her and cumming inside her and that she was going to fuck him now of her own free will. Unless, of course, she wanted her husband to find out about their little night of fun!!

Fearing what her husband would do, she agreed to have sex with him just one more time so their night of sex would remain a secret. He told her that he wanted her to ride him and make him cum inside her again! But this time he wanted her to cum with him! She told him she would fuck him and he could cum in her pussy, but there was no way she would cum for him!

So she climbed up and sat on him and rubbed her pussy against him until he got hard. Then she moved farther up and tilted her hips and moved her pussy until his cock slid into her. She wasn't very wet and it took a little while for her natural lubrication to make her ride a little easier. When it did start to get wetter she was able to slide up and down on him a little easier and she began to ride him faster, hoping to make him cum quick and get this forced fuck over with as quickly as possible.

She started bouncing on him and he reached up and played with her nipples. Her nipples have always been very sensitive! He pinched them and twisted them. And despite herself she began to enjoy it. Her pussy started getting wetter and she began to think that maybe she could cum on him after all!

She tried to hide it, but soon she was bouncing harder and fucking him faster and beginning to moan. He could tell she was getting into it and this got him more excited and he started to swell even bigger. She even leaned down once and kissed him – moving her tongue against his and mashing their lips together. He started taunting her, telling her how much he enjoyed her pussy, telling her how he loved having his cock inside her, telling her he was going to cum inside her again, telling her how many times he had fucked her, telling her he wanted her to cum! And she started thinking she wanted to as well!

He then really got into it. He began thrusting his hips up to meet her as she sat up and bounced on him. He reached up and started playing with her tits again. And despite everything she had said, she knew she would soon be cumming on him! He told her he wanted to hear her cum and she started moaning even louder. Soon she was telling him to cum inside her! She was telling him she wanted him to cum with her! She threw her head back and her pussy started squeezing his cock and she came! She came long and hard! And as she was in the middle of her orgasm he started to cum, putting more of his cum inside her! Feeling him shooting into her made her orgasm harder and she actually screamed!

When they both calmed down and he started to go soft she got off him and got dressed. As she was walking to the door she turned to him and told him it would never happen again! But there were still 2 days left of the conference . . . .

To be continued . . .?