The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her....When you saw I was ready, and the oil had made everything perfect, you moved up my body, licking. You put one hand behind my butt and one behind my neck and inserted. You were looking at me and kissing. When you knew it was time you rammed. You rammed hard, while looking at me. You knew I wanted it and wanted to give it, and you wanted me to know you wanted to give it to me. Your desire was as intense as mine. You were the roughest lover I had ever been with. Not coarse and brutal, but almost violent. It was your nature, your need. Everything you did was gentle even when ramming me hard. You would go deep and hold while rubbing your crotch on mine. The rubbing got me off and you watched. When you finally came, you came with a shudder that got me off again. We stretched our legs out, sweaty, yours on top of mine, and you moved mine to close. That helped you stay in longer. I was thinking that if we checked out of this hotel tomorrow and never saw each other again, we would never forget. We had bound ourselves together with this passion. At some point, if I ran into you on the street accidentally, it would be all we could do to keep our hands off each other.

You had used the bottle to help keep me aroused. You used your fingers, your tongue, and your dick. You were energetic and inventive. You suggested more, and that you wanted anal sex. I am willing to try it, although I thought only homosexual men really liked it. With you I will try anything to see if it works for us. We had a drink, as you suggested, and decided to take our drinks to the pool. You went on down while I put on my shorts. When I arrived I saw you yukking it up with two young girls and talking with some guys who were there on motorcycles. I had met one of the girls the afternoon of the day I met you. She and I had had a short drink and chatted a bit. I gave her a hug hello. Our breasts were touching. You moved your arm around me, took my breast in your hand and moved me away from her, pretending to be jealous. We looked at each other as if we were asking the question: wonder what happened to the couple on the beach.

As the sun went down, we were talking with our new friends, stretched out on lounge chairs, really enjoying ourselves and remembering the love making. Your scent was still on my body. You said mine was still on your hands. You were very anxious to be alone, I could see, so we filled our glasses to the top with even stronger drink and headed for the beach, our favorite place. We sipped our drinks, feeling the alcohol. You would reach over and put your hand down my shorts and finger me every now and then. You wanted your dick in my body. About that time we saw the couple. You took my hand and squeezed. We knew our evening just might be perfect. All four of us looked at each other knowingly. I walked straight to the woman, lowered her top to caressed her breasts, which she was not surprised about. I then put my hand down her pants to rub and finger her.

She and I were preparing ourselves for our men. I turned to look at you so you approached from behind, put your arms around us both and lowered us to the sand. I pulled her pants down, you pulled mine down. I fingered her while you rubbed me and then used the wet cream to arouse yourself and oil my crotch. The man watched. He liked to watch. He stood aside for a while, so you pulled me away from her a bit. You spread my legs after taking my pants off, then spread hers. He watched. You caressed her breasts and mine. He watched. You got between her and me, rubbing us all over, using the wetness and cream from us both, and then once again, rubbed it on yourself. I turned over. I knew what you wanted. I moved closer to her so I could touch her and you then moved to insert into my butt. It was good that you had rubbed cream on me. While you did that, I pulled her legs farther open, thinking the man would walk over to her. He didn't, so with you in and on me, I moved on top of her. You would insert in me and then in her. She was close to coming. I was kissing her breasts and she mine. When you were in her, you caressed my crotch. Finally you entered my butt and gently, gently, entered farther, almost coming.

You pulled out. I knew what you were doing. You wanted to prolong the experience, as you had that afternoon. You moved away to see what we would do. The woman looked at her man to see if he was interested yet. He watched. She got up and went to the dune where there was a bag. She pulled a tape player out. Music! Yes. I didn't know whether you liked to make love to music or not, but we would find out. She turned up the music, a slow jazz, sensuous and smooth. She turned to me then and wrapped my arms around her. We moved our hips to the music, rubbing our hips together, then breasts. She turned her back to me and we continued to sway our hips, moving toward her man. She turned again to caress my breasts and rub my clit then butt. We moved closer to him and squatted down. I spread her knees apart facing him and rubbed her in front of him, then fondled her breasts and rolled her nipples in my fingers. I pulled his hand to her for him to feel and caress. She and I switched places. He rubbed me with both hands, but did not move to take part. Abruptly, you stood up and came over. It was time. You put us on our knees, side by side in front of her man. You were behind me with your dick hard and ready. You put it in my butt so gently, but you were wanting it hard. She was presenting herself to him and when he saw you insert, he was immediately interested and moved to her. You worked in and out, as he did. After a time, you said it is too tight, so moved to my vagina to finish, humping hard, twisting, and moving. He did the same.

Him.....You watched her face as she took his dick in her pussy. She seemed to want you more but figured that her husband had to take part and give him his share of pussy. Y'all kissed as you got your pussies reamed out by our hard dicks. He asked if we could swap places and try you for awhile. I said of course that would be fun. He slowly entered your pussy and without asking and I did the same to her. Here I was fucking a woman in front of you like we had done this for a long time and I didn't even know her name. It didn't matter what her name was, I was just enjoying the very sexual scene we were experiencing. It felt like I was already used to the feel of your pussy and this was fucking a strange pussy. Her pussy was milking my dick as she squeezed me with every stroke. He asked you if he could put it in your ass as his wife didn't like that very much. You told him he could fill any hole you had knew that I would really get turned on watching him do that. He slid his long but thin dick in your ass and then pulled it almost all the way out and then went back in again. You felt him hit bottom with each stroke and let out a little squeal each time.

Y'all started kissing again and you whispered that she should let your man share the same hole with her. She put her hand around my dick and pulled it out and pointed it to her ass. She rubbed it around her hole and pushed her butt back so I could push in. She had never been fond of this but the excitement of the scene made her want it. I was going slow but she started to beg me to fuck her ass with that big hard dick. I pumped it in to her and he pumped you just as hard. She said it was going to make her cum and not to quit until we could all cum together. You also wanted to feel that hot cum up your ass. We all four came at about the same time and we fell into a pile of naked bodies. We lay there for a minute and then we all kissed each other softly. I kissed both of you girls and y'all kissed him.

We both wanted to cuddle and feel each other's bodies alone and in a more personal setting but for the meantime this fucking another couple while we each watched was just too exciting to pass up. There would be time for just us later on at bedtime. I was going to spend the night with you this time and wake up to a beautiful woman. We all put our bathing suits back on and decided that we were hungry and would go jump into the pool to get the sweat and cum off our bodies and go next door to the Waffle House for some pancakes and coffee. I sat next to you and your more than ample breasts were bulging out the top of your suit. The cook right behind our table was a tall strong looking black man and he kept leaning over our table talking trying to get a better look at your tits. I put my arm around you and when I thought he wasn't looking put my hand down your suit and felt of them.

Obviously I didn't get my hand out soon enough as he saw me and said he sure would like to have some of that. I asked him if had ever had a white woman and he said no but that was a fantasy of his. We all laughed and said we all knew about fantasies. You asked him if it was true about what they said about black men and he said there was only one way to find out and we laughed at that also. He told a waitress to watch the food he was cooking as he had to go to the bathroom. I said that reminds me, I haven't pissed all night and I had probably cum more today than I had pissed. I went to the bathroom and talked with him a while and then came back out. I whispered to y'all that yes he well meets the description of that old wives tale.

We went back to the hotel and her husband said he had to go bed as he had to get up early in the morning. She told him she was going up to our room and have a drink with us and relax before she went to bed. The three of us went to my room and made some drinks and turned on the TV. I said that it surely would be more comfortable if they took off those bathing suits and put on a loose shirt and I had several they could wear. Y'all took turns going to pee and freshen up a bit and came back out and all of us sat on the couch with our drinks with me in the middle.

Her.....We talked with the woman, who had never revealed her name, about the conferences we were all attending and that we'd all be going home in a couple of days. Finally, she admitted that she had made this trip with her husband because she hoped it would be a time they could be together alone. She was hoping to kick start their sex lives. He was willing to get involved with some things, but reluctant with others. She was up for anything at this point, and would like to know some things she could do to get him going again. We both said we could help her.

I got up and went to her on the couch. I straddled her and unbuttoned her blouse about half-way so I could caress her breasts and suck them, wanting her to be aroused. She opened her legs so our cunts were touching and rubbing, and I rubbed her with my hand. She rubbed and sucked my breasts. You were watching and had been aroused since I unbuttoned her blouse. (What an animal you are - always ready. Always energetic.) Seeing that, I looked at her and said, let me show you something. I moved to you and eased onto your cock (I say cock because it fits the sight. You are hard and strong.) until you were slick and comfortable. I then put my feet on the couch to raise myself up, then used your penis to rub my clit. The sensation is always intense. She held you so that she might do the rubbing. In a moment you held my thighs and raised me to your mouth for a long kiss of appreciation for us both, and then lifted me farther to begin to lick. You know what to do, which makes me want to moan.

The woman took my place, so while you are getting me off, she is sucking your balls, moving to take you in her mouth. When you are almost beginning your shudder, you gently move us aside, stand up, take our hands, and lead us to that king size bed.

Him....I lay back with Y'all on each side of me and y'all started to kiss my dick all over and lick it taking turns to suck me a little. I played with y'alls tits while watching my dick getting double sucked. Your tits were larger than hers with hers a little more firm. As your mouths met occasionally you kissed each other just for a moment but I sensed y'all wanted more. She was sucking me and you went down and pulled a ball up into your mouth. She followed and put the other ball in her mouth. This was definitely something I had never received and was double enjoying it, ha! While sucking my balls she stroked my dick with her hand and you took your hand and teased my asshole. I pulled Y'all heads up on my chest and kissed each of you one at a time and then we put all our mouths together for a group kiss. I pulled back and y'all continued to kiss each other long and hard. You reached out and fondled her breasts and she started playing with yours. Then you started kissing each other's tits and used my body for a bed as you were trying to get to each other while laying around me.

I did not mind and had the best seat in the house to watch you take in her body. You lay her next to me and went down and started kissing her pussy. You licked it good and kept working your tongue deeper into her. I started playing with her tits and we started kissing. She reached down and pulled my dick harder and harder as she got her pussy eat out. After a long time of this, I asked y'all to eat each other at the same time and would like to watch. This was great and it made me so damn horny. As you were on bottom I moved around and started kissing on her butt. I kissed you on the forehead and then moved my tongue up to her asshole. I stuck it in and got a good taste of her ass. It was sweet tasting and it became juicier. I raised up and started rubbing the tip of my dick in her hole while my balls rubbed your head. You took a moment to stop eating her pussy to kiss my balls as a sign that you approved our game and what I was fixing to do. This excited me and I continued to push my dick in further and pull it out in series until I had it very deep. Her ass was small and it was hard to believe where I was going and felt like it was going to come out her throat.

This turned her on and she really started sucking on that good pussy of yours. I could have cum in her easily but wanted to get some of your pussy that at this moment the best pussy in the world. I turned y'all over until you were on top and I mounted your ass in a flash. You took your hands and spread your ass out so I could enter. With her juices on my dick I went in a lot easier this time than last time. I fucked you so hard that it was hard to keep your mouth on her pussy but you weren't letting go because you really liked doing this. I lay y'all side to side on your backs and got down between you and put a finger up each pussy. I put several fingers in each as they seemed to want more and used my thumbs to rub Y'all clits. I had Y'all moving and groaning and were begging me to make y'all cum at the same time. I said I would if you would kiss each other so I could watch. My hands moved faster and you both let out a yell at the same time and your bodies were just shaking together. I fell on top of y'all and we fell asleep that way.

An hour later there was a knock at the door and we thought it was her husband looking for her so you didn't bother to hide under the sheets and I went to the door to let him in. I was wondering if he would be mad or happy that his wife had been fucking us. To our surprise it wasn't him but it was the black guy from the Waffle House. I had given him my room number in the bathroom and told him to come to my room later and we would show him some more of your nice tits. He saw y'all naked on the bed and told me I was one lucky dude to have two women. I told him to come on over and sit on the bed with us and he did and eagerly started playing with y'alls tits. I told him we were all eager to see that big dick and to take off his clothes. He undressed quickly and crawled onto to the bed between y'all two. His dick was already sticking up in the air and y'all were looking at him with excitement. He was probably 14 inches long and very large in diameter also. Y'all started playing with him and rubbed him as to see if that magic lamp would grow even larger. You put your mouth over him to see what it was like. Damn was this thing big. I was wondering if walls pussies could take this thing.

Her....He looked at you to get some idea what the plan was and if you had rules about us women. He seemed to already know I was with you, but that we were free to share. As maybe a sign of courtesy, he first went to the woman. She welcomed him. This was totally new to her. Totally. She opened her legs as a sign of welcome, and he moved up to her to touch, then lick. As soon as you saw him move toward her you were instantly in heat. Me, too. You brought me to lie between you and the woman so that you could see all of us. There was such steam rising from all of us it was amazing the sheets weren't aflame. I fondled her breasts before you pulled me up to sit on your face. God you loved that, as much as being sucked. Since I was on my knees above you, you could reach her, so caressed her breasts, then mine.

The man entered her, holding her hips up to make it easier. She was moaning. When he looked over to us, you had turned me around so that I was also easy to enter while lying on your legs. He pulled out of her and entered me while you held my hips, which you then lifted repeatedly. The woman moved to you and had you let go of my hips so she could sit on you and pump. Every now and then she would pull up and stand up slightly so you could lick her. Both of you men let us go and pushed us together to watch us suck and lick each other. We kissed and fondled. When I was on my knees over her, the man entered from behind and began ramming almost as good as you. He moved me farther up her body so that he could reach both her breasts and mine. That left room for you to enter her as she lay on her back. I noticed you didn't push her hard, but rather went in and out slowly in order to feel the slick stuff.

Him....I enjoyed fucking her but I always eagerly waited for my chance to get back in your pussy. It had more feeling like it loved me and was expressing a deep feeling in addition to the passion. We watched her get her pussy filled with his dick. She could only take about half of it but that was enough for her to hang on to him like she was riding a wild bull. She got on top of him and you climbed over to her face rubbing your pussy all over it while you faced him. Y'all kissed and he fucked her harder and that made her eat your pussy harder. I lay there and watched as I needed a short rest not to mention that I loved to watch you and her together. He began to throb and hollered that he was cumming. He filled up her pussy until it started to pour out the side and then he pulled it out and shot the rest of it on her stomach. You bent over and put him in your mouth and licked and sucked until all the cum was gone.

Y'all got off of her and I went down and started to lick her pussy and eat her. The cum kept cumming out and I got a mouth full. It was OK but I sure liked tasting my own in your pussy better. I thought he would be through but he said he wanted to fill your pussy up also and climbed on top of you and started fucking again. His big dick swelled again in your pussy and it wasn't long until you came on his dick. He kept pumping and shot another load into you. This time the girl went down on you and started cleaning it out with her tongue. While you were being eat, we both came up to your sides and put our dicks in your mouth at the same time. It was definitely a mouthful and you pulled his out and rubbed it on your tits while you continued to suck on me. It was my turn to cum and I didn't last long and came in your mouth. The girl came up and started kissing you to taste me juices.

He thanked us for the most exciting sex he had ever had and got up and put his clothes on. He said to come back to the Waffle House and he would let us eat free anytime. You ran to the door as he was leaving and kissed him goodbye and then came back and lay with us. She said she also had to get back to her husband and told us not to tell her husband about our fucking and it would be just between us. We both kissed her and she left. I said well do you want to fuck some more or go to sleep in each other's arms. You said if I thought I could get it up again that you would love to have me inside you. I said I was just kidding and I really wanted to hug and sleep. We were exhausted but we couldn't sleep and talked for an hour about our great find in each other until we did pass out in each other's arms.