The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her....It was good to be alone. I was tired, needed a shower and rest. The next day was my presentation at the conference. Had to laugh - wonder what D.H. Lawrence and Lady Chatterly would think of me arguing in favor of maintaining the lessons learned through their books! You showered with me so we soaped each other slowly, appreciating each other's body. Had we not been so tired we would have made love in the shower - slowly, with the water falling over our soapy bodies. Soap makes a natural lubricant for bodies, and rubbing my breasts over your stomach is unbelievably stimulating.

Him....The next afternoon after class we went to the pool to rest and lay in the sun (again). The three boys were there and we saw them several times look at you and stare at your titties. I told you to get in the water and go over and talk to them and see if they might want to come up to my room for a drink and get a better look at your tits. You kissed me and said I sure knew how to excite you. Then you got up and got into the water and pulled your top down a little to expose more tit for their eyes.

Her....At the end of the next day I felt great. Everything went well, and it was fun to anticipate meeting up with you by the pool. There you were, tan, expectant, and ready for adventure. We sat with our drinks watching the people around the pool. You spotted the boys that had been in the elevator. We couldn't really tell if they were boys or young men, but I jumped in as you suggested, to find out. I swam over to their side of the pool and floated in front of them letting my breasts emerge a bit from my bathing suit, and then float on top of the water so they could see more. When they spoke to me I knew immediately they were men and not boys. I asked if they were interested in getting together. Of course they were! They asked if I was with you. I said yes. They asked if I was REALLY with you and I said no. They understood and wanted to know about getting together.

When I swam back over to you to tell you about the plan to meet in your room, I said I hoped you didn't want me to be with ALL of you. We laughed. Ah. To see you laugh and think about being in bed with you was such an amazing feeling. You know, I think my desire for you is what carries me when we are with other people. You turn me on more than anybody I've ever known, and fucking you takes me to places I've never been. Having your dick in my mouth or inside, is paradise to a woman who is truly sensual. To have you lick me and get me off, puts the icing on the entire experience. Icing!! How about whipped cream! We talked about what to do for the evening. Tomorrow was our last day/night together so we decided to go out and then spend the time alone in bed. Tonight, though, we wanted more fantasy and adventure.

You walked over to the young guys and told them to meet us in an hour. That gave us time to find the couple from the beach. Sure enough, they were in the lobby, so we invited them up, also. He wasn't sure but seemed to be more relaxed than a couple of days ago. When the guys arrived we had drinks ready and everyone relaxed a bit. One of them knew exactly what was going on and wanted to get it on. He looked at you for "permission", which you obviously would give. He turned to me and put out his hand for us to go to the bed. When we got there, he was aroused and ready and had my shorts and shirt off quickly. I spread my legs for him but he went straight to my breasts. He couldn't get enough, as if he had had little love making in his life. Once he was used to the idea he pulled his pants off and prepared for the real thing. He wasn't sure what to do, so you walked over to show him.

You gave him some good lessons in how to touch and suck a woman and how getting her to reach a climax made it better for fucking. You then held my legs apart and spread me out so that he could enter. He was immediately in a frenzy, so you slowed him down by rubbing my breasts and getting him to do the same. You told him to pull out and lick more and move to put his dick in my mouth, which drove him wild. He couldn't wait so went immediately back to fucking and came in a fury. Watching other guys come really gets you off, so you had me suck you before you entered me to pound pretty hard. We had not made love since the night before, and I was hungry for you. The other guys were by now circling like wolves. Fortunately the other couple arrived.

Him....The boy wanted sucked again and you made him happy while my dick was thrusting inside you. The couple sat on the couch and the other two boys went back to meet them. It wasn't long until they were horny watching us fuck and asked the man if they could play with his wife's tits. They began exploring her body and he was getting excited. I asked him to come over and lay back on the bed where he could watch his wife get pleased and my lady would please him. He quickly undressed and laid down. His dick was limp and you went down and sucked him until it was sticking up in there air. You climbed on top of him and sucked that dick right up your pussy. He played with your tits and started fucking you back. I climbed behind you and started rubbing my dick around your pussy while he pumped you. My dick got all wet from your juices and I slid it in along with his dick. We were both inside you and you could feel double pleasure. It was very unusual and something you had never had before. I was kissing your back and neck and playing with your titties while the man sucked on your nipples. The boy wanted you to keep sucking so you did and he began to finger your ass. You soon had one hole full of fingers and one hole full of dicks.

We were all watching the scene on the couch just a few feet away. She had the boy's dicks in her hands and was sucking both of them while they fondled her tits. The boy you were sucking came around behind me and put his arms around me and continued to finger your ass from this position. I could feel his dick getting so hard that I thought he was going to come on my butt and I could feel the tip of his dick cross my asshole with every movement as his body was gyrating and wanting to fuck. His dick popped into my ass and surprisingly it felt good so I didn't make him take it out. Nobody could see this so I thought I would let him do it for awhile. It was beginning to feel good up my ass and my dick started pumping harder in your pussy while rubbing against the man's dick. It seems impossible but we all three came at the same time. I loved it so much that I could not wait to go down and eat all that cum out of your pussy. It was flowing and I really got a mouth full. The boy did the same with my ass and licked up all of his juices. The man was laying next to you and y'all were kissing passionately while watching his wife get fucked by one boy and she was sucking the other one. They traded places and both got a turn at her pussy.

Her....The woman and I were worn out. This action was close to rape by now, so we called time. She did confess her name is Rachel and that her man's name was Rick. We retreated to the bathroom to clean up. We didn't mind the adventure and experimentation, but there were limits. We didn't even mind a bit of exhibitionism, but we were dealing with too many men.

We took a shower and soaped each other down. We knew one of you guys opened the door, but didn't care. At least we were getting a break. Since you were all watching we decided to make it worth our while, and yours. We used the soap suds to slick ourselves up and then began a sensual love making, I guess you could call it, that we hoped would lead to some great fucking, but just not with all of you.

Rachel ran her hands over my body stopping to massage my breasts and hold them up so you all could see them becoming aroused. She rubbed all over, and by now knew how to stimulate another woman almost to climax. She used her fingers with skill, and sucked on my breasts until I could not help but groan and suck hers. Soon we were rubbing each other and kissing. I could hear you guys moan too. I turned her around so that I might reach between her legs to rub and finger her then reach around to hold her breasts up for all of you. We then changed places so that she might reach between my legs.

Someone walked through the door. I didn't look to see who. The guy stepped into the shower to participate and to stimulate the other guys. He came from behind to rub and finger both of us and inserted his dick in her from behind. He squatted slightly so that she was almost sitting in his lap. I then straddled her in front. He and I lusted after her body, her breasts, her mouth. I then stood up and he turned her toward the door so that all of you could see. Her legs were spread and he was still in her pumping hard. Another guy came in - you - and took me to the end of the shower, under the water. You seemed to know that some of this had become too much, but you were unable to stop. You soaped yourself and took me in your arms. You lifted me onto your cock while fingering my butt and licking my breasts. Having the other two in the shower and knowing the other guys were watching, turned you on unbelievably. You lifted me up and down on your cock. Hard. You raised and lowered me. Hard. I loved it. You then lifted me off so that I might suck you and hold your balls. I sucked them so the guys could see.

Rachel had finished with her guy and he lifted her from behind, holding her legs apart so one of the boys could enter her. The first guy turned out to be her husband. He understood the adventure and sexuality now. He was into her completely, and the amazing sex. He watched while the other guy pumped her and he held the guy while entering her, much as you did when I was being fucked by one of them earlier. He seemed to have never thought about what it was like for a dick to be in his woman.

Him....We all got out of the shower and the men dried off the gals and then the gals dried us off being sure to rub our dicks real good. Rick and I lay on the couch with a drink and Rachel bent before me and started to kiss on my dick and rub her husband's dick. She wanted him to see how she could take my dick and to turn him on. She motioned for you to come over and take his dick in your mouth. Y'all were really putting on a show and showing your men how you loved to suck us. Two of the boys came up behind y'all and rubbed their dicks on your butts and slowly inserted themselves into your pussies. This made y'all suck that much harder and even though Rick and I had cum already we were getting fully aroused again from the pleasure of the mouths and watching y'all get fucked from behind. We pulled y'all up off the floor and with your knees on each side of us and on the couch straddled us and slid our newly aroused dicks into your pussies. The two boys then proceeded to find your asses and put their dicks in them while our dicks were in your other holes of heaven. Y'all were fucking and getting fucked and going wild with small screams only to be muffled by the times y'all kissed each other. Rick was really into this scene now and was telling the boy to fuck his wife all the way to the bottom of her pussy. He let out a loud groan and shot his load into her ass. The boy fucking you in the ass was right behind and crammed his dick in so far and hard until she filled your hole up with juices. At the hope that Rick and I would get y'all alone later, you pulled us off and lay you across our bodies. I thanked Rick for letting me fuck his wife again and hoped he really enjoyed your hot pussy. The third boy had been watching on the side and stroking his dick. Y'all motioned for him to come over and y'all took turns sucking his manhood so that he could relieve his self. He pulled out and shot his white juice all over your faces. Rachel started to lick it off of you while kissing your lips. Y'all tasted the cum together and bonded as affectionate lovers.

The boys left and said it was the best fucking they had ever had and told us we were so lucky to have such hot and willing wives. Little did they know you and I had only met two days before. We cleaned up again and put on our clothes and headed off to the Waffle House again for replenishment. We didn't know if the black dude would be there or not but we couldn't say anything as we had not told Rick that his wife and been with him. You girls wanted to sit next to each other so y'all could hold hands and be close to each other. The dude was there and he was friendly with us but didn't give our secret away. After eating, y'all excused yourselves to go to the little girl's room to pee. Rick and I were talking about how they loved sharing their bodies with us and were going over the details as men do. We didn't notice that the dude had left and gone to the bathroom or in fact the women's bathroom. Y'all were washing your hands when he came in and y'all hugged him like old friends. Y'all kissed him and pulled out his dick and gave him a few sucks on it and told him to put it back before y'all got into trouble and he got fired. He put the monster up much to Y'all regrets and kissed y'all quickly again and came back out. Y'all came out with smiles on your faces and sat next to each other again and kissed each other in front of us. We paid our bill and walked back to the hotel.

Her....We all went our separate ways for the night. Tomorrow was the last day and night we would be at the hotel. Conferences were over and everyone would be checking out the next morning and going home. You and I detoured to the beach for a bit, to walk and talk and stop and kiss and run our hands over each other. We decided to follow through with our plans to go out the next afternoon and evening for a nice dinner and some dancing. I told you I was setting up a surprise and that I hoped it worked out.

The next day went slowly. Everything was boring compared to our escapades together. I did happen to see the couple at lunch, and we laughed and talked like old friends. The husband was much more relaxed and appeared to be ready to get home and start a new life with his wife. He had fallen in love with her all over again.

Ah - there's who I was looking for: the girl I had met the first day who had been at the pool one evening when we went down there for drinks and to watch the sun go down. We talked a bit and I asked her what she is into, and if she would like to spend some time with us. She knew what I meant and said yes, of course, she would. This trip had been boring for her except for one night with a biker. We decided to meet up for some dancing after you and I had dinner.

We met at the end of the day, you in a great looking shirt and slacks, me in a sundress. We went for seafood and ate a leisurely dinner, talking and at times remembering the incredible sex. You reached over under the table and rubbed my leg with your foot, and then ran your hand up my leg to rub and stimulate. I laughed at your audacity but loved that you knew how to feel and stimulate a woman. I told you there was a surprise waiting for us at the nearby club. You lit up and laughed and kissed me.

When we arrived at the club, the music was compulsive and happy. We practically skipped to the dance floor. You laughed and held me and stepped away for some very sexy moves. I turned and moved up to you for a bit of dancing humping and you quickly (and stealthily) slid your hand first into the top of my dress and then under it. We danced with you holding my crotch just long enough for us to get truly hot.

After the second piece of music my friend from the pool arrived. She knew to come straight to us and did. She joined in the dance, so you had two women dancing and rubbing you and hunching you from the front and behind. It was great fun.

At the end of the evening we decided to get back to the hotel, so the three of us rambled along the beach to get there. The girl stayed with me since she wasn't sure of the protocol. We were in the moonlight and away from hotels and bars, so I reached over to pull her dress straps down and held her breasts. She responded by doing the same. She liked the stimulation of our kissing and holding our breasts together, so I then reached under her dress to finger her and hold her butt while we kissed. You were immediately inflamed.

You watched. I took her dress off and handed it to you. I took mine off and handed it to you. She and I then stepped into the water and began to fuck each other as only women can do. She liked having my fingers in her, but also rubbing her so that she might reach climax. She arched her back so I kissed her nipples and kept fingering her. I looked at you and you gave me a wonderful smile of thanks. She and I then lay down in the surf to continue kissing and finger fucking. It wasn't long before you came to me to rub and suck my body while I hovered over her. You sucked her breasts and said to both of us - let's go to the room.

After putting our dresses back on we practically ran to the room, each of us knowing what was to happen and what we wanted. I had set things up in your room the night before, hoping my plans would work out. The oil was ready, the booze was ready, and we were ready.

I let you decide how you wanted us - bed, couch, shower, floor, chair, balcony, whatever. You chose the couch to begin with. I got the oil, which you like, and spread it over your body, holding your dick and balls and caressing, adding more oil for your chest and stomach. While you watched I also oiled her, starting with her breasts, and I spent a lot of time rubbing the oil into her breasts. The nipples were hard and ready, and it was all you could do to not begin to suck on them. Slowly I oiled her stomach and then spread her legs for you, to rub oil and help her come right then. When she did, you inserted immediately to move in and out slowly. Her legs were spread at the edge of the couch so you could fuck her while on your knees. I came from behind to hold her breasts and hold your dick while you moved in and out. You sucked her breasts while I held them.

Once again, you pulled out, prolonging the action. You took our hands and led us to the bed. There, you placed us side by side and proceeded to fuck each of us, taking turns, a little at a time. She and I were kissing and fondling each other's breasts. You continued to prolong the action so we sat up and took turns sucking you, and taking your balls into our mouths.

At last, you lay down on the bed and she climbed on top to sit on your face while I kept sucking you. She then moved to sit on your dick and fuck you senseless. When you had come, she and I lay together to hold our breasts together and finger each other and kiss. You were half asleep.

Him....I awakened to see you kissing her goodbye at the door and you came back to bed and snuggled up to me with my back to you. You kissed on my back, neck and ears. At last we were alone and as good as wild fucking can be, it was great to have the quietness and darkness to just feel each other's skin touching without any sex involved. If you had touched me down there I am sure I would have gotten excited and wanted you again but no this was time for our emotions to come into play. You had been so great and it isn't often that you find someone as willing as you to help share your fantasy come true. We whispered to each other how happy we were and slowly drifted to sleep. We woke up the next morning and put our clothes together and prepared for the dreaded separation we knew would come much sooner than we desired. I put your stuff in my car and on the way to the airport we stopped for breakfast at a family diner. No Waffle House today to interfere with our last precious time together. We swapped email addresses and promised to write as soon as possible. When I let you out at the airport I felt I had just lost the best thing that had ever happened to me but perhaps someday in the future we could get a chance to hold each other again and feel this feeling again.