The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled away and began to utter "Thank you." Alex lowered his head and kissed me. Softly, gently. I allowed him to kiss me once, twice, before returning his advance. Alex sighed, obviously releasing some pent-up tension then he kissed me again. This time more fully on the lips... his mouth open a bit more, his tongue caressing my lips just prior to our mouths molding together. He quietly pulled me towards him. I could feel my nipples pressing against my bra as our chests came together. As our bodies continued together his erection revealed his desires as it pushed against my abdomen.

Feeling his hardened lingam (yep the Tantric word for the male organs of sexuality) sandwiched between our pelvic regions served to rise the sensations in my own body to a new level. Only I knew at this point that my pussy (OK so we're beyond Tantric now and totally immersed in pure out and out lust) was echoing the wanton passion Alex was exhibiting in the bulge in his sweats. He embraced me again in one of those wonderful hugs that still warm today when I recall them. He kissed me and his hands began to explore my body. His touches were purposeful but not forceful... firm but not rough... I too began gently exploring his physique.

I so wanted to touch his lingam but chose to wait and not rush, but the thought was so ripe in my mind that without touching his penis I already knew how perfect it would feel in my hand. His hand glided over my breast, slowing as it passed relaying the aroused state of my nipples to his receptors. His other hand felt so wonderful as it held my ass and gently squeezed it. His gentle tugging opened my yoni enough to allow even more of my cream to ooze out... and one of his fingers was pressing lightly against me just between my anus and the entrance to my vagina... whether by accident or by design it felt delicious. My hands had been over his back and shoulders and pecs... his nipples were pressing through his t-shirt further betraying his arousal. My hand found its way to the front of his sweats.

I could feel his every moan rise through his body into his throat as I'm sure he could feel mine. Our lips were coated in saliva as were our necks and ears as we explored with our mouths what skin we could find. Alex slid a hand around to the front of my jeans then between my legs. I could feel the warmth of his hand I thought, though is was probably just my own heat I was generating down there being trapped more closely against my body. My hand began to travel slowly up and down the outside of his sweat pants following the outline of his shaft. I finally wrapped my hand around it and lightly held its directness, feeling it throb with anticipation. Our hips moved in response to the other person's caress. His hand held me and moved gently. He whispered into my ear "I want you Julie", then he stepped back, took my hand and led me to the bed. I could not resist. In fact had he not done so I may have taken the lead myself. He laid me on the bed with an assertiveness I had not seen in him. It was a welcomed assertiveness. It told me he was taking the lead in what was about to transpire and that was acceptable to me. It was always a part of my fantasy; the man being the lead, the director.

Alex stood above me and removed his shirt. I scanned his beautiful torso and longed to feel his flesh pressed against mine. My gaze could not stray long from the swelling behind his sweatpants. I longed to feel it in the flesh, to hold it in my hands, to have it pressed against my body, to savor its flavor, to allow it into me having it part my labia, slide against my inner walls and fill the void that so urgently needed its presence. I trembled with excitement and apprehension, the latter of which was quickly waning. My nipples pressed against my bra, and showed through my shirt. My underwear was dampening at the same rate my heart was pounding in my chest. He laid beside me and kissed my cheek. His hand following the contours of my body. His touch, was light but focused and centered and felt good... really good. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his nipple stiffen again under my palm. A sensitive man I thought. As I turned to meet his next kiss, his cock pressed against me through our clothes. With an arousingly slow urgency we continued to explore each others body and peel away our coverings. The first time he slid his hand into my underwear I twitched. So near orgasm was I that the feel of his finger slipping through my satiny love potion was near enough to bring me to that total pleasure. His fingers were magic and his mouth and tongue even better. And I loved the feel of his hardness in my hands. I rolled his testicles gently in fingers and felt his many moans even before I heard them. He slid down my body and out of my grasp. He lightly pinched my nipples in his teeth. Then caressed my breasts with his hands, his lips, his tongue, his face. His hands seemed to be everywhere. My body was so alive, my desires so heightened that as his hands passed over me they seemed to linger there as well.

My pussy, my thighs my ass were all coated in my juice as his hands glided through my crotch exploring my creases and folds and stimulating the nerve endings of my yoni and clitoris and anus as his fingers trailed over my trembling body. He continued to move down my body. I wanted to feel his cock slip into my mouth and onto my tongue. But Alex was my master at this moment. I felt some moisture on my hand and pulled it to my mouth. It was Alex's elixir he had deposited there while I had held him. The saltiness of his precum awakened my taste buds as I felt his warm breath caress my pussy. I sucked him from my finger half for the pleasure of his taste and half to suppress the moans that were rolling up to my throat from my clitoris. The burning, tingling sensation in my nipples had changed into a fervent hum. His tongue slid along the folds of my labia with the perfect pressure, the perfect tempo. He slid a finger inside and gently massaged my inner walls, spreading my nectar in the process. The emptiness that had filled my vagina now alternated with uncontrolled contractions and pulses as I approached an orgasm. He kissed my yoni, he lightly sucked my elixir from the gates to my vagina. His tongue lightly flicked over my most sensitive places.

It slid in and out of me as his fingers chased one another across and over and around my tingling clitoris. His tongue journeyed below my abyss and flicked over my anus awakening sensations I wasn't aware my body could transmit. He lowered my hips and returned his focus to my sopping wet, pulsing pussy. My hands had involuntarily been caressing my breasts and running through Alex's hair. My state of arousal heightened, my mind racing, my hips rolling. Alex sensed my eagerness as I knew he would. I was ready for him. I wanted his body pressed against mine. I wanted his firmness buried inside me. Alex kissed his way back up my trembling body. My scent filled the room.

Aromatherapy at its best. His weight pressing me into the bed, against him, but not crushing me, allowing to still move and participate in the dance we danced. He kissed me. I could taste my own sweetness on his lips as I felt his penis slide into my slippery canal. He filled me with his hard probe releasing the pressure he had so expertly built inside me. He gently slid in and out and around my sex with a exhilarating blend of force and passion and alliance. Our bodies matched each others rhythm. We kissed and held each other and moaned in unison. His body twitched once then convulsed as he released his serum into my cavity. I felt our blended warmth seeping out of me as his body finished its last few seizures of pleasure.

I had not orgasmed but was not unsatisfied. Alex slowly retracted his cock from my throbbing vagina. He pushed himself down the bed again and placed his hands under my buttocks. He supported me as his tongue returned to my dripping love cavity. He seemed to savour our mixed juices as he danced his tongue through my heated labia. My hips raised again on their own. A thumb slipped inside. Once again I felt the pleasure of having my love canal filled. He softly sucked my clit into his mouth and rolled his tongue over it. I felt the first contractions around Alex's thumb and then a wave of release and spasms that caused tremors throughout my body and the bed. I settled into Alex's hands. He kissed me so caringly as my body returned to some sort of normal state.

We didn't make love again that night. We held each other for a long while and fell asleep wrapped together like some deformed pretzel.

The next morning was quite the rush. We both had early flights. It's a good thing Alex had phoned for his wakeup call before I had arrived. We parted with a kiss and one of those all encompassing hugs. We said we would meet again, but who knows. I would like to. But I suspect Alex will slowly become another component of my fantasy visitor and conferences, err, workshops will never be the same for me.

12