The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen took a quick breath as if an electric shock had shot up through her. Holding his head to her, Jen pulled her legs back further so Colin could work on her pussy, which continued to warm at the touch of his probing tongue. No stubble down below her pubic mound he noticed. She must have recently shaved the lower part of her pussy, leaving some short trimmed hair up top. He smiled as he noted that she had definitely made efforts to prepare for an encounter, so Colin wanted to make sure she got everything she was hoping for.

Colin pushed her farther up on the bed so she could rest her head on the pillow. Laying on his stomach while holding outward pressure on her thighs, Colin began to lick around her clit and down across her labia. Slowly circling the opening to her vagina, he quickly lapped up to the top of her slit before putting his mouth on her and tonguing her entire pussy.

"Oohhhh, that feels amazing!" Jen said as her head lolled back and her breathing became heavier. She reached down to hold her legs back, providing Colin with more freedom to probe her with his tongue and fingers. Licking in circular motions around the opening to her vagina, and then up the inside of her thighs, Jen's pussy clenched in anticipation of the next touch. Colin drove his tongue deep into her and swirled around, providing waves of pleasure to the already pent up woman before him. Gasping and straining at his ministrations, he pulled away and inserted first one finger, then two into her steaming wetness. Their earlier session had loosened her up a bit, but she felt still pretty tight as he worked his fingers inside her.

As Colin worked on her, Jen started to move her hips around again. "Oh, that's grrrreeeaaat!" she moaned in long drawn out husky voice. "Keeeeep doing that baby." she urged as Colin's fingers found spots that produced wave upon wave of pleasure. Colin had learned through experimentation what gave his lovers the orgasms they so desperately wanted, so Colin was eager to have Jen experience another one while he recovered from her oral inspiration. Colin smiled and hoped she was up for another bit of fucking once his erection returned.

Colin moved over a bit and lifted Jen's leg over his shoulder so he could get a better angle to stroke into her opening. She tried to get her fingers back on her clit, but Colin would have none of that. Pushing off her fingers, he started to flick her clit with his tongue while slowly massaging her g-spot with his fingers. Jen was thrashing around now, moaning loudly, holding her legs wide while he rubbed and licked her pussy. Back and forth, back and forth, Jen's breath quickened and her hips bucked up and down with his continuous probing. Colin continued to swirl his tongue around her clit as he thrust his fingers deeper into her, changing motions, and focusing on her g-spot which was having the effect of driving her insane.

"Oh my, Oh, Oh." Jen was nearly hollering now, and Colin could tell Jen was close to cumming as the rhythm of her hips increased to match the pace of his fingers and tongue. He began to increase the tempo and applied more pressure with his tongue on Jen's clit at the same time. Pressing further inside her with each stroke, Jen was going nuts, bucking and crying out "Oh yeah, that's it, Oh baby. Oh fuck do it baby." Then suddenly Jen's pussy started to spasm and Colin was rewarded by a few short bursts that squirted from her, pooling in the palm of his hand.

Colin's fingers held the pressure inside her as he slowly moved them around, which gave her further orgasmic contractions that lasted another minute or so. As her orgasm subsided, Jen let go of her legs and threw her arms back, breathing heavily as her body continued to have a final few minor convulsions before she could relax.

"Oh Colin, that was really amazing!" Jen said moving up on her elbows and trying to catch her breath. "I really needed that, thanks!" Looking down at Colin, he peaked up at her as he was still slowly tonguing her clitoris. Each movement of his fingers caused a wave of pleasure that caused her to suddenly jerk her hips and knees together in response. "I thought you'd like that."

Jen smiled dreamily, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm as she laid back on the pillow. Shuddered again as he slowly pulled his fingers out and gently rubbed the outside of her pussy, she lolled her head back and closed her eyes, melting into the feeling of him tracing a line along her labia, again taking a quick breath as he touched her sensitive clitoris. Sensing the she needed a moment to relax, Colin he moved up to massage her belly, wiping the wetness on his hand across flat stomach as he smiled and sat back.

Sitting up and grabbing him under the arms, Jen pulled him towards her and lay back on the bed, snuggling into him as Colin pulled up the covers.

Chapter VI

After such an amazing evening, Colin couldn't wait to see Jen again, but it would have to wait. The next evening, Saturday night, Jen couldn't bow out from a company dinner party and he decided to meet with his team as well. Just after he arrived, he was pleasantly surprised when Tracy asked if she could sit beside him at the group's dinner. They didn't talk much as Colin as engrossed in some stories Mike was telling about his sessions earlier in the day and he noted some disappointment in her expression when he and a couple of his buddies excused themselves right after dinner to check out a few downtown hotspots. On Sunday, the last day of the conference, Colin only managed to catch a glimpse of Jen a couple of times. He was eagerly anticipating events later that evening when he would be able to see Jen at a party in the great room.

The party was a good time and Colin spent a good amount of time talking to his team as well as chatting with Jen. Once when Jen went to the bathroom, he was pleasantly surprised when Tracy approached him to ask what he thought the event. Colin told her that it was a really well done event so far, but excused himself after a couple of minutes to go to the restroom since he didn't want Jen to run into Tracy. The last thing he wanted was for either of them to get upset with him because of another woman.

In the late afternoon, Colin had caught up with Jen at the bar and she had an evil smile on her face, knowing what was in store for later as they'd arranged to meet at the hot tub, then go back to her room one final time before Jen left for home early in the morning.

At breakfast Monday morning Colin recalled the lingering kiss he gave Jen as they got out of bed less than an hour before. They'd made love at dawn and discussed meeting back on the mainland after Colin's vacation. Colin was thinking about what to say to Jen once he returned to LA when the sound of someone clearing their throat beside him caused him to look up. Tracy smiled and said "Hi!" in a bright and cheery voice.

"Hi Tracy, how are you? Colin replied invitingly as he stood. "I didn't know you were still around. I figured that you would have left with the rest of the team this morning."

"Nope." Tracy said gesturing to the second seat "I'm staying for a bit. Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all, please, sit." Colin offered as Tracy sat across from him and picked up a menu.

"I originally planned to go back today," Tracy said casually, "but I thought I'd stay and enjoy the sights, check out the beach, you know, take a break. I never really had any time off between my last job and coming here."

"Oh really?" Colin said curiously. He recalled telling Mike a few weeks back that he was planning to extend his stay after the conference and he bet that Mike had mentioned it to the other members of the team. Colin continued "Same here. I wanted to get in some golf, relax a bit and see a bit of the night life here. We've had a few long months working on these recent projects, and I haven't taking any time off lately, so this was a great opportunity." Colin noticed that Tracy wasn't really focusing on the menu, but peaking up at Colin. When he mentioned golfing, she perked up.

"I was thinking the same thing" Tracy said back shyly. Actually, I'm up for a 9:30 tee time at Waialae, right beside the hotel. It a Club, but they opened it for the conference engineers this week and there are three of us playing today. Want to come?" The last question came from Tracy with hopeful excitement. She even sat a bit forward in her chair.

Colin was intrigued. Tracy had been shy around him at the office, but the last few days she'd been making an effort to be around him. Now today she was being a lot more forward and this gave him some encouragement. "Yes, that would be great!" he replied, his face brightening as hers erupted in a big smile.

"Wonderful!" Tracy said as Colin noticed the waiter approach. Tracy stood and said, "I'm just going to grab a coffee and muffin, but I'll meet you at the Club House in an hour?"

"See you then." Colin replied, casually taking a sip of his coffee. As Tracy turned to head get her breakfast, Colin watched her cute behind and lovely legs. She was wearing beige shorts and yellow golf shirt, with white ankle socks and running shoes.

"Mmmmm, muffin sounds good." Colin mused as he watched Tracy approach the coffee counter. She took a quick look back at him and smiled. "This could be an interesting week," he thought as he took a final sip of his coffee, grabbed his last piece of toast and left the restaurant.

He'd been prepared for some golfing, so I didn't take long to change, get his clubs and get down to the lobby. The Hotel shuttle took him over to the Waialae Golf Course and Country Club, which Colin knew had recently hosted the Sony Open. Leaving his clubs at the door, Colin entered the Pro Shop and immediately spied Tracy checking in. Walking up behind her, he took another moment to admire her dark hair, which was neatly tied and sticking out the opening at the back of her golf cap. Tracy's nice curves, narrow waist and full bottom was certainly one to stir Colin's loins just as much as Jen's leaner figure had.

"Hi Tracy" Colin said as he stepped up beside her. Slightly startled, Tracy jumped back and brought her hand up to her chest. With a slight gasp she looked up at Colin.

"Oh, you startled me." She said.

"Mmmm, is that all I'm doing to you?" Colin returned. Looking down deeply into her eyes for a moment, he turned to the casher and pulled out his credit card.

"Oh no, it's ok." Tracy put in, pushing Colin's hand back. "Mike has arranged it all. He's here with Nikki. The four of us are playing together."

"A Foursome. Great!" Colin said energetically, putting his card away. "Lets go then." Colin motioned Tracy towards the door with a flourish of his arm, the old style way, with a slight bow, but keeping his eyes on Tracy. She giggled and quickly moved to the door, holding it open for him on the other side as he followed.

The attendant had already loaded their bags into the cart and Colin let Tracy drive down to the first tee. As they approached, Colin saw Mike and Nikki standing close, with their drivers out looking ready to go. They were in a hushed conversation, and as Colin and Tracy stopped beside them Nikki stepped back a short way from Mike. She seemed a bit flustered, but had a bright smile on her face. Mike also had a broad smile and came around the cart to offer his hand to Colin.

"Hi buddy, surprise!" Mike announced. "I piggybacked on your idea to stay an extra week after the conference." Mike moved towards Colin as he got out of the cart. Pulling him closer, Mike shook Colin's hand and spoke quietly into his ear. "Nikki and I have been toying with each other for about a month now, but I've been a bit busy with other things. But when I mentioned I was going to stay after the conference to do some golfing, she said she played as well and would I mind if she hung with me."

"Excellent" Colin replied back with a wide grin. Knowing Mike, Nikki had already warmed to his infectious, charming manner, and he'd be interested in finding out more about what was going on with them over the course of the day.

"Well, lets get off shall we?" Colin announced as the foursome ahead of them moved off the green of the first hole. Both Tracy and Nikki stifled giggles at Colin's announcement and he responded with a short laugh of his own.

"Yes." Nikki replied with a sly smile, "But who's going to get off first?"

Chapter VII

The match was great. Golfing is a challenge at the best of times and although both Mike and Colin were avid players, nobody was really keeping score. Keeping their eyes off the ladies was difficult. In addition, Nikki and Tracy often asked for a bit of 'instruction' and both Mike and Colin were eager to supply it. A little help positioning a leg, instruction on how to pull back and swing the club and matching the movements of the hips all contributed to building sexual tensions between them. By the time they'd reached the Clubhouse, the girls were noticeable excited and both Mike and Colin were keen on seeing how things would play out.

Tracy grabbed Nikki's hand and led her away to the bathroom as the guys went to the bar for drinks. Once in the bathroom, Nikki had to sit down for a moment, squeezing her legs together in obvious pent up excitement.

"I think I'm going to burst." Nikki said excitedly.

"I didn't know you and Mike were seeing each other?" Tracy replied.

"Well, I've been curious about Mike for a few months now and I know he's just out of a long-term relationship, so I thought he could use some time."

"Guys never seem to need much time." Tracy supplied. "So what have you two been up to?" Tracy asked as she went over to a stall.

Getting up and moving into the stall beside Tracy, Nikki explained "I've hinted on a couple occasions that I'm not attached, and I know he's been on the verge of suggesting something, but he's never gotten around to it. But now with the big project finished, Mike said he was taking extra time to do some golfing after the conference. I told him I played too, so here were are. Although up to now I haven't seen much of him."

"Ohhh, interesting. Tell me more." Tracy invited. The attraction seemed a similar story to hers with Colin, but Colin didn't know Tracy would be here after the conference. He definitely seemed preoccupied during the conference, except a few curious looks and inviting smiles when she approached him. She'd been extremely disappointed that he didn't make a move at dinner the other day. Maybe Nikki had had more luck with Mike.

"Oh, nothing so far", Nikki offered "but I'm very hopeful now since we can really be 'on vacation'. I'm horny as hell! The break outs and after hours gatherings provided some opportunity for flirting, but Mike was way too busy as part of the organizing committee. What about you and Colin? What's going on there?"

Tracy told Nikki that had hoped for more contact with Colin over the course of the conference but that didn't happen. Colin hadn't been around much after the organized activities and she didn't want to be too forward, not at least until this morning anyway. Now Tracy wondered if Mike had mentioned Colin's plans to her on purpose, to encourage her to arrange something. Mike had certainly been around enough to pick up on the fact that she was interested in Colin. However, Colin seemed truly surprised that she was also staying for a vacation when they spoke at breakfast, so maybe Mike didn't say anything to him after all.

"Well," Tracy continued, "I heard Colin was staying and didn't want to waste an opportunity to try to connect with him. Mostly I've been subtly flirting with him over the past weeks, but I think he was worried about office politics and all that, and I was almost ready to give up. Then last week, Mike told me Colin was staying after the conference to play golf, so I decided to make a move and see what I could do about generating some interest between us."

"Ha ha ha." Nikki laughed. "I KNOW Colin has been interested in you." Nikki flushed and came out to wash her hands. "He was asking around to find out if you were seeing anyone and I told him you weren't."

"Ahhh." Tracy came out and stood beside Nikki to wash and check her face. "That IS interesting." Finishing up, Tracy walked over to open the door. "Let's see what we can do about our mutual admiration society here, shall we?

Nikki stood and walked over an out the door, "Yes, we shall."

Chapter VIII

Colin and Mike sat beside each other at a table on the patio, talking quietly with drinks all ready for when the girls returned. "You dog." Mike laughed. "What have you been up to with Tracy? I thought you weren't sure about pursuing her?"

"Yeah, well I wasn't sure. The last few weeks have been brutal with the project, and the past few days I've been busy with other things." Colin responded, wriggling his eyebrows and giving Mike an evil grin. He casually took a sip of his drink and continued, "This thing with Tracy just cropped up this morning and I'm pretty sure she's been fixing things to get me interested in her." Colin looked back to the Clubhouse to see if the girls were returning, then leaned in closer to Mike. "And boy, with that hot body, I might just have to let her seduce me." Colin smiled and winked, raising his glass to Mike's just as the girls came back into view.

Sitting down beside Mike, Nikki pulled her chair a bit closer and Tracy following suit, tentatively pulling hers closer to Colin. Rewarding her with one of his infectious smiles, Colin rose and moved Tracy's drink over to her making her feel at ease. Nikki flashed a brilliant smile at Tracy and giggled a bit. "I'm in the mood for something new to drink. What did you order? Tracy asked. Her bubbly personality coming out as she scooted forward on her chair to appraise the beverage in front of her.

Colin winked at her and then to Nikki. "Appletinis for the lovely ladies." Colin supplied as Mike moved Nikki's drink over to her. The girls giggled again and sipped their drinks.

"Mmmm, lovely." Tracy responded. Looking over at Nikki, she asked "What do you think?"

"A few more of these and I'll be ready for anything" Nikki replied, looking over to Mike and wiggling her eyebrows. Both Mike and Colin raised their glasses and the girls joined in. "Aloha" they all chimed in and then broke out together in laughter.

The next couple of hours passed with talk of the best and worst shots of the day, with references added to how well the 'instruction' improved the girls game and how grateful they were for the help. Tracy became more and more enamored with Colin, touching his arm and later, putting her hand on his leg under the table. Colin had smiled and put his hand over hers, all the while he was explaining a particular chipping technique to Nikki. Nikki listened attentively, but seemed a bit distracted. Squirming a bit on her chair from time to time, she often asked Colin another probing question to keep him talking while she appeared to listen intently.

Mike was also listening, but his hand was busy working to caress the top of Nikki's thigh and down a bit further, switching his attention from watching her eyes and listening to Colin. Things settled a bit when the waiter first brought menus. Hungry from the round, they each ordered lunch and another round of drinks. The Appletinis were definitely loosening them up, and by the time coffees came they Colin and Tracy were more than comfortable with caressing each other's legs and arms. Well aware that the others were doing the same seemed to encourage them even more. Finally, Tracy moved her chair back and offered her hand to Colin. As he took it, Tracy suggested "Lets go back to the hotel and have a drink in the hot tub."

Nikki squealed with excitement. "Oh, that's a great idea!" as she stood up. Mike signed the cheque and the four headed to catch the hotel shuttle, the girls each taking their guys hand and holding them close.