The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin slipped back into the water and shuddered as the heat surrounded him. Tracy had a huge smile and whispered huskily into his ear. "I gather that you liked that." and kissed him on the cheek. Colin laughed aloud and replied "Yes, very much so, but you're in for some trouble you know. I'm gonna drive you nuts later."

"Ooohhh, promises, promises." Tracy cooed as she reached up for her glass and took a drink of her wine. She sat back and smiled at Mike and Nikki, her tits half floating on the bubbly water. Colin and Mike watched Nikki scoot over to whisper something into Tracy's ear and the girls giggled furiously, covering up with another sip of wine. Mike and Colin looked at each other and laughed again as Tracy stood up and adjusted her suit to cover her breasts. She grabbed Colin's hand and said, "Come with me." Looking over her shoulder to Mike and Nikki, Tracy said "See you guys later," and laughing again as she led Colin out of the tub. Pulling on his trunks and grabbing their towels and sandals, they headed for the door and quickly disappeared from Mike and Nikki's view.

Nikki took another sip of her wine and grabbed the ties of her bikini top. Pulling the material up over her breasts, she looked at Mike while she tied them behind her neck. Mike took the clue and got up, gathering the glasses and pail while he got out of the tub. Placing them on a nearby table, he returned and offered his hand to Nikki "I've got something for you sexy, come on." Nikki replied "Ohhh? Well I still have an extra cool surprise for you too!" and followed Mike out of the tub to gather their towels and head back inside.

Colin followed along with Tracy as they got out of the elevator. Tracy led him into her room, a large, classic single room which included two Queen sized beds, a sitting area, two chairs, coffee table, TV and desk. Colin appraised the surroundings and noticed a bucket with wine sitting on the desk. 'Not right now' he thought as he captured Tracy from behind, moving his hands up from her belly to cup her breasts firmly while kissing the nape of her neck.

"Mmmmm." Tracy murmured. She had been waiting for this moment, but knew it was going to get even better shortly. Colin stood enraptured as Tracy moved away, turned slightly to catch him with her eyes. Holding his gaze, she proceeded to strip off her bathing suit in one fluid motion, giving him an excellent view of her beautiful ass as she bent over to gathering it up off the floor. Moving unselfconsciously to the bathroom Tracy hung her suit on the shower rod and came back into the main room, her erect nipples pointing out with excitement. She was pleased to see Colin had also removed his suit and was heading out to the balcony where he draped it across one of the chairs. He leaned over the railing to look around as Tracy watched him from within. Tracy appraised Colin's cute butt and strong legs. She'd watched him intensely on the golf course earlier but didn't fully appreciate his handsome form unit just this minute. She started to move her hand down her stomach when a knock came at the door behind her.

Colin turned at the sound of knocking at the door. Worried that he was somewhat exposed, standing on the balcony naked, he watched curiously as Tracy moved to the door, her nice round ass bouncing just a bit as she walked almost on her tip toes. Tracy looked through the peep hole and giggled as she opened the door.

Chapter XI

Mike had wanted to take Nikki in his room, but she definitely had other plans. Walking down the hall, they stopped at a door he assumed was hers, but instead of pulling out her key card, she knocked instead. A bit confused, he looked at her and she only returned the look with a wink as she bounced up and down on her toes in excitement. The door opened a moment later and he laughed as he saw a totally naked Tracy open it. Nikki giggled and hugged Tracy then dragged Mike into the room while Tracy closed and locked the door behind them.

Nikki was already undoing the ties on her bikini and tossed each piece into the bathtub as she turned and clasped her arms around Mike's neck.

"Hi again." Colin said as he came into the room from the balcony. "Fancy meeting you here, although I'm not really sure that this was what I had in mind."

"Relax, sweetie." Tracy interjected softly as she passed the engaged couple and hugged Colin around the waist. "Just thought it might be interesting to have a bit of a change. A mutual audience like in the pool. You OK with that?" Tracy said shyly.

Nikki piped in as Mike broke their kiss and looked longingly into her eyes. "It was my idea." She said "Just couldn't get the images of us doing you guys in the pool out of my mind, so I thought, let's keep it going."

Mike smiled "I'm OK if you guys are OK."

Colin held Tracy and she looked up with a bit of uncertainty. Colin wanted to give her some serious fucking and sucking, but didn't feel all that weird about having Mike and Nikki here now since they'd all just had their fun in the hot tub.

"OK with me too." Colin said to all.

Tracy's relief was obvious as she practically jumped into Colin's arms she was so happy. Colin noticed Nikki and Mike were back into a passionate embrace as Tracy tried to suck out his tongue. Rubbing her breasts, Tracy led Colin over to the balcony and sat down on the full length sun chair. Pulling him close, she took his soft member into her mouth, sliding it slowly in to the root and out again, eager to feel his hard cock inside her.

"Whoa, not so fast you luscious vixen." Colin said as he pulled his cock from her mouth and gently pushed her back on the chair. Easing her legs apart, he leaned in, his arm over her chest to grasp one breast while he started to gently rub around her pussy, allowing her a moment to relax back on the soft cushions before getting into the good stuff.

Back in the entryway, Nikki melted in Mike's arms as they lingered in a soft passionate embrace. Mike slowly caressed her rear, up her back to her shoulders and down her arms till she shivered with excitement. Bending over he held one breast up and began licking around her areola which caused her nipple to harden and poke out. Mike continued with his other hand, caressing up and down her back, lingering on her soft behind, probing gently along the crack of her cheeks. Continuing down, Mike traced a line down and across to her outer thigh then started back up again on the inside of her thigh as Nikki started to emit a low soft growly noise from deep inside her throat.

After a couple minutes of Mike suckling on her breasts and rubbing the insides of her thighs, Nikki pulled him over to the bed and began with some teasing of her own. Soft kisses and tracing his lips with her tongue, she held onto the sides of his chest under his arms as she moved to kiss his neck and down to his nipples. Mike felt a jolt as Nikki teasingly bit his nipple and felt his penis starting to swell again. Kissing further down, Nikki was bending over and this gave Mike a great opportunity to rub her back. With both hands spread wide, he could practically covered half of her back as he caressed in slow wide circles, with his hands lingering across her neck and shoulders and she continued to kiss down his chest to his smooth stomach.

Mike's massaging of her shoulders and neck was like an experiences masseur, and Nikki knew it was going to take him a few minutes to regain his erection, which she was counting on him being able to hold onto it even longer since she wanted to ride him for a good long time. Taking him into her mouth again, she licked around the head and flicked it back and forth as she looked up, watching him watching her. Sliding his flaccid penis in an out, she lay along the edge of the bed and pulled him closer, spreading her legs so he could fire up her pussy once again.

"Boy, you're gonna get a good fucking this time." Mike said to her as she slowly worked on his thickening cock. Nikki looked up into Mike's eyes and smiled dreamily. With his cock still half in her mouth she flicked her tongue along the sides and bobbed down on it a few more times. Pulling off, she felt satisfied that she achieved the results she was looking for and shifted herself up onto the bed with her head on a pillow. Reaching down, she pulled him up to her and whispered heavily "Fuck me big boy," spreading her legs wide invitingly.

At the same time on the balcony, Tracy was practically passing out as Colin fingered her pussy and sucked her clitoris at the same time.

"Ohhh, Colin, that feels amazing!" she squealed as Colin circled and flicked at her clit.

"Mmmmmmm," Colin responded, since his tongue was pretty busy at the moment he couldn't say much else until he raised his head and took a breather. As he continuing to massage inside her vagina, he looked up across her stomach, past her heaving breasts, to see her head slowly moving from side to side and quick intakes of breath as he flicked his fingers up, circling around inside her vagina and across her sensitive zone.

"You are sooooo goooood." Tracy continued as she squeezed her tits while her hips started moving in concert with Colin's fingers. Colin looked down at where his fingers were lodged inside her and observed the creamy wetness oozing out. Tracy momentarily opened her eyes when Colin took his mouth off her clit. Blinking and shaking her head, she looked down and watch him examining her. As he probed, she moaned "Aaaahhhhh" and he rubbed up to her g-spot, causing her pussy to contract and soak his fingers in more juices. With his other hand, he pulled back the hood of her clitoris and pressed his mouth against the pink bud, flicking his tongue around it while she writhed in pleasure.

The sensation of Colin's lips and tongue were out of this world. Tracy never had a previous lover who was as familiar with what a woman needed in the sack the way that Colin seemed to. And this was their first time together. Looking over to the bedroom, Tracy saw that Nikki was pulling Mike onto her and smiled as she herd Nikki wail as Mike began to give her a serious fucking. Colin's renewed attention to her clitoris which snapped her attention back to him. He continued to rub her vagina in more sweeping circular motion over her sensitive spot and she squealed even more in response.

"Ohhhhh, God, that is fucking heaven Colin, don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to cum all over you." Tracy moaned, even amazing herself that she would say such a thing. But Colin was driving her insane and she knew that she was going to have a huge orgasm when it finally came. Until that moment arrived, which wasn't going to be much longer, she was going to thoroughly enjoy the oral pleasures that Colin was giving her.

Chapter XII

Nikki almost passed out when Mike slid his beautiful cock into her moist hole. She knew from sucking him that he was a bit bigger than she'd expected, but quickly adjusted herself, wrapping her legs around his waist as he slowly inserted himself into her. Mike started gently, with shorter thrusts which Nikki thought were just heaven. He smiled broadly as Nikki encouraged him with pressure from her legs that pulled him into her, knowing that she was going to get the good fucking that he had promised.

Opening her eyes to meet his gaze, Nikki let him go for another few thrusts, then quickly kissed and pushed him off. Turning around she leaned over, gathering a pillow under her chest she knelt so her ass was higher that her shoulders and looked back to him. "Fuck me hard, handsome." Mike kissed her lower back as he maneuvered himself between her legs. Lifting his cock up, he grabbing her hips and as he lined up his cock with the opening of her vagina, he pushed forward, easily sliding his thick pole into her beckoning hole.

Nikki groaned heavily as Mike entered her once again. "Oh, Mike, that feels amazing!" Mike practically roared as he moved in and out of Nikki's pussy with increasing tempo. Leaning forward he grasped one breast while he continued to rock into her. Nikki clenched her pussy in time with the thrusts of Mike's throbbing member. She couldn't believe the wonderful sensation of Mike's cock inside her, filling her, practically touching her cervix with each stroke. In her experience, other guys had already blown their load by this time, leaving her oozing cum but still heavily pent up. Even after, they didn't know or care about doing anything to ensure that she was satisfied as well. She could tell however that Mike knew what it took to please a woman. He was doing an amazing job and she loved every minute of it. Turing her head, she could see that Colin was still going down on Tracy out on the balcony. Tracy looked over and they smiled dreamily at each other, barely able to keep any kind of concentration aside from their own pleasure.

Tracy watched Nikki. Nikki's head was down on the bed hugging a pillow with her rear up in the air. She wasn't sure if Nikki was getting fucked anally, but she was definitely getting a fucking of a lifetime by the sounds they were making. Mike was practically laying on top of her and he looked like he was in ecstasy as his cock pounded into Nikki while he rubbed her breasts. "Wow." Tracy thought. She'd have to try that too once Colin finished frigging her pussy to orgasm, which was going to happen any moment now. Tracy started moving her hips a bit quicker as Colin swirled his tongue and applied a bit more pressure to her clit.

Colin's angled his fingers up into her G-spot, the same way he'd gotten Jen off just the other day. As he continued to probe deeply he could tell the feeling was driving Tracy over the edge. It would only be moments now until she reached a wondrous orgasm and he couldn't wait to taste her when that moment came.

Bucking her hips more urgently to meet Colin's motions, Tracy breath was coming in ragged gasps as she rubbed her flushed tits in unison with his swirling fingers. As Colin changed tempo to thrust his fingers into and then almost all the way out of her fired up pussy, he applied continuous pressure inside her as he went. Only after a few more strokes, Tracy bucked as she exploded in orgasmic waves, her pussy contracting and pulsing while Colin stayed with her. Her body shuddered and her juices flowed around Colin's fingers while he held the pressure inside her. He continued to move very slowly in and out to prolong the sensations and Tracy's body jerked around them until her orgasm subsided.

Breathless, Tracy grabbed Colin's head and pulled him to her face, sticking her tongue into his mouth while he retracted his fingers and began to rub the outside of her slick pussy.

"Oh my God, that was the best orgasm I've had in a long, long time. Thank you Colin, that was wonderful!" Tracy sighed as Colin kissed her lovingly, circling her lips with his tongue while Tracy held on and hugged him close.

Colin and Tracy's attention were turned to the bedroom as they heard Mike moaning loudly and the wet slapping noises of him driving into Nikki. Nikki was breathing quicker now too and she was moaning "Oh. Oh. Oh." every time Mike's cock slammed into her. Tracy released Colin and he stood up, looking towards the other couple. Getting up on wobbly legs, Tracy took Colin's hand and headed back into the room, eager to see what was going on. Slowly, they crept inside and stood at the foot of the bed to watch the other couple who were oblivious to anything but their own pleasure.

Mike was having a greatest time fucking Nikki in this position. Most of the women he had slept with before preferred the missionary position, but doggy style was much better for applying the right pressure for a serious orgasm, both for him and for the girl he was fucking. From the sounds and her movements, Nikki seemed to be really enjoying it as well. Glad for having a fantastic blowjob from her earlier, he knew his erection would stay much longer now and planned to give Nikki all she could take. Nikki was moaning to every thrust and then she began to push back onto him each time he thrust in and he sensed that she would climax shortly.

Releasing her breasts, Mike grabbed Nikki's hips with both hands and really started to drive home his thrusts. Nikki was really starting to grind into him now, with high pitched "Ohs" each time his cock slammed home. After a couple more deep drives, they both exploded together, the shrill shriek from Nikki accompanied by a deep low groan from Mike. His cum spurted deep into her spasming vagina, and Mike held himself into her for the first moments before continuing with slower gentle thrusts as his cock continued to pulse.

Nikki's hips were bouncing and swirling to Mike thrusts as they melted into each other's orgasm. After the initial shrieks, Nikki let out a long low "Mmmmmmm" feeling his cum flooding her insides, before he slowly moved in and out as she basked in the afterglow. Finally, Nikki collapsed onto the bed with Mike lowering himself on top of her, his arms beside her shoulders, holding some of his weight off her as his cock still slipped in and out. They lay for a minute as Mike kissed the back of her neck and rubbed her shoulders.

"Aaahhhhh" Nikki let out softly, "That was simply wonderful."

While Mike and Nikki basked in their orgasms, Tracy was breathing heavily and rubbing her pussy. "Yes," she said almost breathlessly, "that WAS wonderful."

Nikki giggled furiously as both she and Mike turned their heads to see Colin and Tracy standing at the foot of the bed watching. Nikki suggested to Tracy with a nod of her head in Colin's direction. "He seemed to need some serious attention there girl. What do you plan to do about it?"

Tracy looked down to see Colin holding his growing erection. It was only halfway there, but rising slowly, pulsing up and down as he stroked it with his hand. "Yes it certainly looks like it, and I've got just the ticket." she cooed as she put one arm around his waist and started to firmly stoke his cock with the other.

Chapter XIII

Tracy gently played with Colin for a minute while holding her cheek to his shoulder. His cock started to ooze some pre-cum which coated her palm, making the strokes glide easier. Looking back to the bed, she watched as Mike pulled his shrinking cock out of Nikki and they settled back on the bed to watch Tracy and Colin. Gently holding Colin by the penis, Tracy led him over to the side table. Still squeezing him gently, she retrieved their wine, handing Colin his glass and making a quick silent toast, kissing lightly while she continued to stroke his thickening member.

Turning to look over his shoulder, Colin saw Nikki and Mike adjusted themselves into a comfortable 'spooning' position, with Mike softly stroking Nikki's side and curvy hip. They both looked up to Colin expectantly and Tracy giggled as she embraced him. Addressing the two on the bed, Tracy asked, "Looking for a show?"

Nikki responded urgently "You bet! And a good one at that. I didn't know you guys were watching us, so do it like we're not even here."

Mike chuckled, a bit taken back by Nikki's forwardness, he spoke to her in a deep voice "You little devil. I never thought you were interested in exhibitionism." But Nikki just laid back further against Mike, reaching up with her arm to hold the back of his head, fully exposing her luscious breasts as she pulled his lips to hers.

"I've never done anything like this before," Nikki replied as she disengaged from kissing Mike, "but this has been very unusual day so far and I'm just too fucking horny. Let's just go with it!"

"OK with me." Colin replied, as he turned and gave Tracy a deep open mouthed kiss while caressing her breast ever so gently.

Tracy smiled and nodded, leaving Nikki and Mike to their own intimacy. She turned her attention back to Colin, "I loved the way you got me off just then sweetheart," her dreamy eyes holding his while she took another mouthful of wine. "And now I'm ready for some more. I want you to fuck me into the middle of next week!"