The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin was a bit surprised at her slutty language but was more into the situation now. He finished the last sip of his wine and put down his glass. Smiling broadly at her he whispered into her ear, "I'd be more than happy to do so," he said as he lowered his lips to her breast, lifting it gently with his hand and taking her nipple into his mouth. Tracy's head went back and a great sigh escaped her lips as he licked and sucked on her tits again. Colin's hands went to softly caress her buttocks as Tracy's hands descending back down between her legs. Pulling the skin taunt with one hand, she began to circle her index finger around her clitoris, enjoying the sensation as her heat started to rise once more.

Chapter XIV

Colin was thinking about how the day was just getting better and better. First the wonderful surprise visit by Tracy at breakfast followed by a sexually charged round of golf. The flirting and teasing, especially when Mike or Colin were giving the girls some golf 'instruction' which had left them all pretty heated up by the time they sat down on the patio for drinks. Then later, the sight of Nikki and Tracy strolling into the pool area with their hot swimsuits, he almost came in his trunks right there. He recalled the luscious sight of Nikki as she entered the pool. Mike had been about to drool all over as her tits practically jumped out of her skimpy top. Tracy's suit was just as alluring, her curvy figure straining against the fabric, leaving him wondering what treasures she was hiding underneath. Colin's penis had quickly started to throb urgently by the time she got in and sat down beside him.

The unexpected bonus came when Tracy made the first move and kissed him. He'd been fanaticizing about having sex with her all day. Fantasy was one thing, but having it come true was something beyond what he'd reasonably expected. It became obvious though that sometime between drinks and after lunch, the girls had planned something special since Nikki had so quickly supported Tracy's suggestion to gather in the hot tub. Once in the water, the two women began to heat things up very quickly and their obvious excitement came out fully with the dual blow jobs they'd eagerly provided. Sex in a hot tub was a fantasy that Colin had entertained when watching porn videos or masturbating by himself, but having it come true was a pearl beyond price.

Still standing by the side table, Tracy reached up and scrubbed Colin's hair a bit as his tongue lapped broadly across her breasts. Pushing him away, she backed up towards the empty bed and sat. "Come here big boy." Tracy said in a husky voice. "I want you inside me, now!" The lust on her face told Colin in no uncertain terms that she wanted his cock inside her, and he was now feeling a bit more excited with the presence of the other two watching from the adjacent bed.

Colin stepped to the end of the bed as Tracy backed herself on her elbows further up toward the top. Laying back she spread her knees wide and began to rub her pussy, the other hand moving towards her mouth so she could suck her juices off her wet fingers. Colin followed her lead and moved onto the bed and knelt between her legs. Colin brushed his fingertips across the tops of her thighs just above the knee, then moved forward slowly, across her hips and lower belly just above the little tuft of pubic hair. Tracy closed her eyes and continued working her clitoris and the opening to her vagina as he caressed her stomach and chest with his strong hands.

Tracy reveled in the sensation of Colin's touch. He made her pussy ache as she thought of him shoving his hard member into her. Recalling from earlier in the hot tub the feeling of having his cock in her mouth, she knew that it would fill her pussy completely and she hoped his previous orgasm would allow him to fuck her for a good long while before she came again.

Watching Tracy rub herself while he worked on her upper body, Colin's semi-hard dick bounced just above the entrance to her sweet wet hole. He smiled as he leaned forward, rubbing the tip of his cock on the back of Tracy's hand as she continued to swirl her fingers around her pussy. He kissed her gently, teasingly as she cupped his balls and tugged him, maneuvering his penis to her vaginal opening. Putting one arm around his neck, Tracy pulled Colin urgently forward until his mouth came to hers. His tongue circled her lips as he finally inserted the tip of his cock into her sweet wetness.

Tracy lightly gasped as Colin entered her. She move her hips around, whimpering as she tried to pull him all the way into her. Colin softly laughed and held back, "No, not yet." he whispered, teasing her as he popped an inch of his cock in and out.

Tracy moaned and whined "Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me." And with that, Colin reached down and grabbed her hip with one hand as he slipped his throbbing cock into her up to the hilt in one smooth stroke.

Tracy almost fainted as she felt Colin drove his penis fully into her. Ohhhhhhhh," she breathed into his ear as her one arm latched around his neck. Colin's dick was slowly withdrawing until he was fully out of her and she whimpered some more, squeezing him tightly. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me NOW Colin!" She wailed as he slid into her once more.

'Mmmmmmmmm" rumbled from deep within Colin's chest as he pressed fully into Tracy's hot snatch once more. Still holding at a slow pace, he wanted to make Tracy's pleasure last for a while before building back up to an orgasm. He leaned back and held her legs apart, thrusting evenly in and out as Tracy continued to stimulate her clitoris.

Tracy sighed softly as she maneuvered up on one forearm to be able to see Colin's glistening cock bury itself into her time and time again. As Tracy's breath quickened with each of Colin's thrusts, Nikki watched as Colin leaned back further, taking in amazing sight of his cock driving into Tracy slick hole.

Nikki sat up on the side of the bed to get a better look and Mike positioned himself directly behind her, legs over the edge of the bed outside of hers, so he could reach around and massage both her breasts as she offered him her neck to kiss.

Colin was feeling his cock throbbing even more as the pressure in his balls increased. Alternating between watching Tracy's reaction to him entering and pulling out of her, and watching the wonder on Nikki's face as she stared intently at the show, while he played with Tracy's breasts, Colin was sure his orgasm was going to come within the next few minutes.

Tracy continued to revel in the fantastic feeling of Colin thrusting deep into her followed by him fully pulling out, which caused her pussy to contract each time in anticipation of the next thrust. She thought she would pass out, but held on, becoming even more excited when she looked over to see Nikki leaning over from the edge of their bed with an expression of wonder on her face. Grunting satisfactorily as Colin thrust into her again, she smiled bashfully as Nikki caught her gaze. Giggling furiously, Nikki looked like she was going to jump in at any time.

'Maybe next time' Tracy thought as she adjusted her position so she was partially on her side facing Nikki, holding her right leg up so Colin could continue to pummel her while Nikki and Mike got a great view of the action.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh." Tracy moaned with each of Colin's thrusts as he picked up the pace. She felt Colin was nearing his climax and pulled back on her leg in unison with each of his forceful penetrations. Her other hand was working furiously on her clit now as she felt her own orgasm finally erupt. Her pussy pulsated and she arched her back with the first few contractions. At the sight of her thrashing, Colin became even more excited, holding her right leg up and out wider as he finally blasted his load, sending them both into wild spasms. Tracy let herself go, rocking her pelvis as she felt the powerful squirts of Colin's cum deep inside her.

"Ooohhhh." Nikki exclaimed with glee, Colin's face strained as his orgasm erupted. He held himself all the way inside Tracy as his balls unleashed their might and Tracy's body twitched and bucked on the bed. Holding in her for some time, Colin finally stabbed into her with a few quick jerks, his last ejaculations leaving a flood of cum oozing out of her vagina before he collapsed onto her, moving in and out slowly until his flaccid cock slipped out of her and his breathing returned to normal.

Letting her legs down as they came back to earth, Colin lifted himself off Tracy and lay beside her while they both took a moment to catch their breath.

"Awesome guys, good one!" Mike supplied as he and Nikki lay back on their bed as well.

"Yeah, that was great!" Nikki piped in. "That's the first time I ever saw anything so amazing in my life," she added, taking a couple deep breaths and fanning herself with her hand. Laughing loudly and giving Mike a quick kiss, Nikki got up, pulling Mike with her.

"Later guys." Nikki called back as she grabbed her bikini and wrapped a towel around herself. Looking to Mike to follow, he complied and said to the Colin and Tracy, "Remember, 9:00 tee time tomorrow. Don't be late." and snickered as he grabbed his stuff and followed Nikki out the door.

Rolling over and placing her head on his chest, Tracy sighed. "You were great. That's just what I wanted tonight." Lifting her head up to reach his lips, Tracy softly kissed him and then sat up perkily on the bed, looking about and spying the wine on the table.

"So!" Tracy announced suddenly in a bright and expectant tone. "Who's getting off first tomorrow?"