The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was dry, I walked to my bed, sitting on the edge. He frowned at me as I smirked at him. My expression changed to expectation once more, and I wondered if he would be able to figure out what I wanted.

"What is that place?" He finally asked me. I pointed to a spot about a foot in front of me, inexplicably happy when he instantly stood there in the correct position.

"Kneel."

He obeyed.

"As you may have figured out by now, I am part of a secret society. We have far too many rules and beliefs to fully explain right now, but as I'm sure you noticed, the society revolves around sex."

He nodded and I saw a look of near enlightenment cross his face. It was almost as if having his suspicion confirmed opened something inside him. I watched him consider his next question and waited patiently. I would only answer three tonight.

"Why did you bring me there?"

I laughed. "You asked, of course! I had a feeling that it might suit you."

I waited for his last question, hoping for his sake that he chose well.

"Why did you stop whipping me when you did?" He almost whispered; his eyes on the floor but his hands still on the back of his head.

"Hmm..." I debated not telling him, but then softened. "Because I did not want you to cum yet."

"You... knew?" He asked incredulously.

Technically I was only going to answer 3 questions, but I made a concession for this one. "Yes. Now, prove to your Mistress that you are eager to please."

He remained on his knees but walked forward until he was between my legs. I spread them wide in invitation, and then watched him slowly press his face where I wanted it. I could see him mentally asking permission, and also wondering if this was what I referred to.

It was.

He cast his hesitation aside, and then plunged his tongue into me almost forcefully. His hands grasped my hips and pulled me closer to him as he explored my already wet and eager hole. I cried out happily, flopping onto my back and pushing my hips into his face even more.

He continued to worship me until I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed a pillow to muffle my screams so that the attendees in the surrounding rooms didn't hear me. I really didn't want them to think that this cold-hearted bitch was actually full of passion.

I panted as my orgasm faded; enjoying Jayson's fingers as they curiously probed me.

"Thank you Jayson. You may go to bed now," I stated as if discussing nothing more important than the weather.

He whimpered in disappointment. I chuckled mischievously. "Is there something you want?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"And what is it that you want?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"I have been on fire with need for hours! Please..."

"Please what, Jayson?"

"Please let me cum too," he whispered again.

"Do you think you deserve to be rewarded?" I wondered.

He thought this over very carefully. I could see him wondering if this was a trap, and then he decided that he didn't care. He'd take a punishment if I wouldn't reward him.

"Yes, I think I've been a very good slave today," he stated with conviction.

"And so you have," I graciously agreed, patting my thigh in invitation.

He mounted me, and then stared at my lips as he clearly wondered if he should kiss me before entering me. I licked my lips slowly and he responded by sucking on them greedily.

I sighed as he entered me, wrapping my legs around him so that I had the leverage to clamp my inner muscles onto his shaft. He groaned heavily and I could sense that he was fighting not to cum right then and there.

His thrusts were almost as timid as he was. They felt unsure, like he had no idea which pace would best please me. This was his reward, so technically, I was fine with whatever pace pleased him.

I rocked my hips into him encouragingly. His speed increased until I was gasping in pleasure. I wanted him to last all night, but I knew he couldn't hold out any longer. He started pulsing inside me, and I responded by clamping my muscles tight around him once more.

"Oh God!" He gasped blissfully; I could feel his body shake from the unexpected intensity of his climax.

I waited for him to recover a bit and withdraw, then I shifted until I was lying properly in the bed with the covers over me.

"Jayson... do you wish to sleep in your own bed, or with your Mistress?" I asked, giving him a rare choice.

"With you, my Mistress," he murmured. I held open the covers and let him crawl in bed with me.

The next morning, I woke before him and watched his face as he slowly became aware of where he was and what had happened. He blushed, and then took a few deep breaths to calm his suddenly erratic heartbeat. Once he had himself under control, he dared to crack one eye open so that he could steal a peek at me.

"Good morning Jayson," I greeted him with a warm smile, and then a quick kiss.

"Good morning... Mistress?"

I could tell he was wondering how long I planned to make him play this role. The answer - which I did not tell him - was however long he let me.

"Call room service and order us something for breakfast. I expect you to remember what I ordered the last few mornings and get me the same."

Jayson looked disappointed that I wasn't already suggesting that we have sex again, but I could also see him beam with pride that he actually did remember what I'd ordered. He got out of bed to comply, meanwhile, I decided that a visit to the bathroom was in order.

That day passed agonizingly slowly, but finally I was in the shower of our room once more. Jayson waited at the spot, and was in position. I made him remain dressed since he had already had a shower this morning and didn't really need another.

I did not order him to follow me, nor did I ask or pay any attention him at all. Nevertheless, he remained right behind me as I left the room to go to the Headquarters. Mentally, I was grinning at his eagerness.

The very moment that I reclined on my lounge chair - which, incidentally, was not the only one here, but I had claimed it and considered it my territory - a handful of people showed up. They all begged to play with my slave. I looked to Jayson, studying him for a moment as he kept his gaze firmly forward and his hands on the back of his head.

I could see him mildly panic, but there was something akin to excitement coloring his expression. I faced my eager posse and smiled.

"He may please you all with his mouth and hands, but no one may please him or enter him in any other way. Understand?" I demanded insistently.

"Yes Princess!" They all agreed without the slightest hesitation. I could see that it was the volunteer taskmaster, the eager initiate from yesterday, 2 other women, and one other man. They forced Jayson to stand a few feet away from me so that they had room to stand around him.

He whimpered, but instinctively knew that he better not dare protest or speak in any way. The initiate dragged a relatively high chair over to Jayson, and then ordered him to kneel. The chair placed her at the perfect height to wrap her legs around his face, and she clearly relished every moment of his tonguing.

Meanwhile, the two men each firmly forced him to grasp them with a hand and pump their shafts vigorously. The initiate had not yet cultivated true stamina, so she soon vacated the chair so that an older woman could take her place.

This woman knew exactly what she liked, and used a hand in Jayson's hair to guide him as necessary. She watched him pump the men's shafts, her excitement growing exponentially. Even so, she still took her time climaxing.

The third woman obligingly performed the trick to stop the men from cumming too soon, and they groaned in disappointment even as they thanked her for her assistance. When it was her turn to sit in the chair, one of the men asked her to wait a moment.

He gently thrust his cock in Jayson's face and silently dared the slave to suck him off. Jayson hesitated for only a moment, and then opened his mouth.

I was busy enjoying a few lovers of my own - of course - but it amused me to keep an eye on him. I could tell by his expression that he had never once imagined himself sucking on a thick and beautiful cock before, but now that he was, he rather liked it.

The man he sucked gave him plenty of advice and tips on how to do a good job. I already knew that Jayson made it point of personal pride to always do as he was told exceedingly well. As a result, it didn't take long for the man to fill his mouth. From the look of it, there was quite a bit pumping into Jayson; his throat moved oh-so-sensually as he swallowed.

He turned his attention to the third woman, his hand still stroking the taskmaster's shaft. Now, his strokes were almost eager, as if he was just waiting to suck on the long thin shaft. I think the taskmaster was planning out a few other things to teach my unexpectedly acquired little love slave.

The third woman gushed all over Jayson's face just as I cried out from my own pleasure. I immediately rolled over and adjusted my chair so that I could lie on my stomach as I watched him. I paid no attention to the man who entered me from behind.

Jayson was so beautiful as he opened his mouth for his taskmaster. I smiled fondly as I watched his head bob vigorously back and forth. The taskmaster had a hand on his head, gently encouraging Jayson.

He asked Jayson to lick and then suck on his balls. Jayson complied, wondering why he hadn't thought of this before. A small drop of fluid eventually emerged from the tip of the taskmaster's shaft, and I saw a matching drop fall from Jayson's fully erect and interestingly throbbing shaft.

Jayson didn't even need to be told. He licked up the drop and then covered as much of the shaft as he could with his mouth. The taskmaster's balls seemed to clench, and then his shaft began to pulse in a way that made me wish I was licking it too.

As I describe these events, it sounds like mere minutes have passed, but it's been hours. I decided that we had just enough time for one more thing before we had to go, and this time, I'm leaving us enough time to eat dinner before we go to bed!

I waved away a pair of lovers who were only mildly interested in me. They haven't asked me for sex yet, so I am allowed to tell them no thanks. Getting to my feet, I stood over Jayson and the still pulsing taskmaster.

"Jayson, you've been such a good little slave today, but even so, I feel like punishing you. Up against the wall please."

Jayson waited only long enough for his taskmaster to stop cumming, and then silently complied. I touched the taskmaster's arm in quiet permission. He immediately grinned, and then selected an instrument of punishment.

I smiled with amused interest as the taskmaster decided that his hand was the only thing he needed. He stood in the perfect spot to spank Jayson; inexplicably, I suddenly felt intensely horny, like I hadn't had sex in days! Not even my hand on my chest could calm my thundering heartbeat!

I gestured for a man to kneel before me, holding my lower set of lips open so that he could lick me clean and suck on my clitoris. He was skilled enough to make me nearly swoon, but I determinedly kept my eyes open and on Jayson. His whimpering cries were like music to my ears.

All too soon, I was crying out from the strongest orgasm I've had today, and I couldn't help but notice that Jayson reacted to my cry by shuddering. He's obviously close to cumming himself, so I cried out: "That's enough!"

His taskmaster reluctantly complied, but was so worked up himself by this point that he gave Jayson no choice but to suck on him for the 20 or so seconds before he exploded. Jayson seemed pleased, as if this was proof that he'd done a good job.

I answered Jayson's many questions during dinner, and then we returned to our room. I desperately wanted to be a good Mistress and order him about as I showered, but I simply could not wait to have him inside me.

Stripping as quickly as I possibly could, I jumped into bed, and then granted him permission to claim his reward. Tonight, he was excited beyond belief, and did not hesitate in the slightest. He rode me hard, making me shudder from the divine pleasure.

*****

The two weeks passed far too quickly. Jayson quietly brooded all during the flight home. To be honest, I think I was brooding as well.

"You're the Princess of the Society in our Region, right?" Jayson asked.

I nodded. "If you'd like, I can have you initiated. You won't need to take all the training - since I've trained you a good deal already - but some additional training is necessary. What do you think?"

Jayson silently looked at the seat in front of him, and then turned to me so he could whisper. "I want whatever my Mistress wishes."

I was so happy to hear that! Grinning, I leaned forward to kiss him. "In that case, you shall move into my house the moment we return. I shall have your training completed, and then you will be initiated into my society."

Jayson smiled and I intuitively knew he simply couldn't wait.

By the time we returned to work on Monday, he was more or less living with me. He still had a few things to unpack, but surprisingly, there wasn't much he wanted to bring with him.

Our boss - the CEO of the company we worked for - took one look at us after we arrived, and a confused expression settled on his face. "Something's different."

I smiled mysteriously. "The difference is that I plan to be an excellent manager, and he plans to assist me to the best of his abilities."

The boss nodded slowly, as if this made sense, and yet, it did not explain everything.

"Jayson, I'd like some tea with cream but no sugar, and the Boss likes his coffee black. You have five minute," I stated, fully expecting to be obeyed.

"Yes M- ... Elena," he replied obediently with a slightly embarrassed grin, and then took off to fulfill my order.

"Yes M...?" My boss questioned curiously.

I waved away his interested with a laugh. "Yes Ma'am. I've been a bit overzealous."

"I see," my boss smirked. "I just knew you had what it took to be a good manager."

I grinned, vibrantly happy. You have no idea!

12