The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opens her eyes. "I knew you would be good, but I am still surprised. That was number three."

"You are so sexy, watching you makes me want to please you more," I reply.

"Please don't stop. First, you must cum. I want to taste you, but first I want to feel you cum inside me." With that she flips me over and straddles my cock. She bends down and takes me in her mouth, releases my cock, and licks her lips. She looks into my eyes, and gently sits onto my penis. As it slides deep into her pussy, her eyes never leave mine. She bends down to kiss my lips. "I am going to make you cum. You are going to fill my pussy with your cum." She sits up, still looking into my eyes and begins to gyrate her hips. I feel her pussy grabbing my dick as it slides in and out and back and forth. She reaches down with one hand, scoops up some of our sex juices, licks one finger and then offers me the other. I suck off the remaining juice. Her movements are beautiful. She caresses her breasts, still looking into my eyes, and continues her dance upon my cock. Our breathing becomes rapid. The harder I breath, the harder she breaths. Her eyes blink as her breathing becomes too quick. I feel so close to an explosion of ecstasy. My eyes roll back, then open again to connect with her eyes.

"Cum with me, Ryan." She continued to play with her breasts with one hand as the other caressed my chest and abs. "I am going to cum. Cum with me!"

"Yes I will. I am going to fill your pussy! Tell me when you want it. Are you ready for my cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me now! Cum in me! I'm cumming! Oh God! YES! YES!"

With her words I exploded. "I'm cumming! Feel it! Yes!" I grabbed her hips and thrust upward shooting my cum into her waiting pussy. It felt as if her muscles were milking my cock of every drop.

She collapsed onto my chest. My penis slowly stops jumping inside her quivering pussy. She lifts her head up slightly and plants a soft kiss on my lips. "Wow," she says.

"Yes... wow," I reply.

She rests her head back on my chest, as we silently fall asleep.

-------- THE END ---------

...or just the beginning!

12