The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

He smiled kindly at her and swam over to the cascade and let it splash over his reddened face. She got out of the pool and asked him if he wanted a diet coke. He nodded no, and joined her on the steps of the shallow end after retrieving the suits. He looked about and realized the entire pool garden was deserted and the lights were off. They had the place to themselves. He tossed the wet suits up on the deck. He glanced at the clock by the row of the chaise lounges and realized the hotel management had probably locked the patio gates an hour ago. He smiled devilishly at Nicole and pulled her back into the water. He led her over to the cascade on the shallow end and positioned her under the cascade so that it ran down her back and she could breathe under it. He moved behind her and hooked a finger inside her very wet pussy. She bit her lip and moaned as his other hand slid over her breast, along her torso, over her hip to her firm buttocks. He pushed her forward and she placed her palms on the rocks to brace herself. He used his hands to spread her ass cheeks and part her lips, and slowly inched his throbbing cock into her waiting cunt. She shuddered ash entered her in one long stroke. He grabbed onto each end of her hips and pushed up and in very deeply. The head of his cock found her G-spot, despite the slope and angle of her channel. The water gave him all the flexibility and leverage he needed. She grunted happily when she realized what was about to happen and turned her head back over her shoulder and fixed him with a lustful, dark stare.

"Fuck me, Jack."

Jack pumped into her and she moved her hips against him. The water sluiced about them as he fucked into her making her hiss profanities as his thick meat bobbed in and out of her smoothly and deeply. He could see the muscles in her thighs and buttocks contract and then expand with each stroke. Her ass looked so sexy under water; her tan lines highlighting what normally was covered by the suit; Jack grunted and sped up the tempo to a feverish pitch as he watched his cock disappear and appear under the white notch of her pear shaped laurels. He took his left hand and snake it around to her front and brought it down to her pussy and worked his skillful fingers along her clit as his cock pounded in and out of her. She stopped thrusting and began to quiver. The cool water of the cascade was the perfect contrast to heat of the bucking bodies. Nicole began to moan very low and long. Jack knew she was about to have a multiple orgasm and wondered if she had ever had one before. He dipped even lower on her and moved his penis against both her G-spot and clitoris. He held her there tightly, and started flexing his pelvic muscles. Her vagina was slippery even with the pool water swirling around it. He spread her pussy lips with his fingers, and started fluttering her labia as he made the length of his cock spasm in ways that would vibrate against each of her sweet spots. The fit was perfect. Nice and tight and he slowly worked her body to a feverish pitch. He lifted her in the water and had her tuck her knees. She gasped at this sudden sensation and let out a sound that was part wail, part shriek. He eyes shut and her face grimaced as she tried to take in the rapid waves of pure pleasure. He held her in the tuck position and had a hand on each side of her hips and was controlling the rhythm of her orgasm. He played her body like a violin.

He turned her around as her orgasm subsided and kissed her deeply. She slid onto his cock and wrapped her legs around him. They float fucked for several moments, swirling in the water. Then he decided it was time to get really hot. He smiled and lifted her as he walked her up the steps, out of the pool, and into the hot tub. They continued to make love, every once and a while, stopping to rest and kiss.

The steamy heat almost overtook them, and he lifted her out of the water and laid her back on the pool deck. He quickly got into position and was once again working his cock into her pussy. He spread her legs and began to fuck into her as she cooed. She alternated between wrapping her legs tightly around him and spreading them wide as small orgasmic aftershocks made her legs tremble. This time, she seemed even more excited, as she was totally lubricated and he slipped in and out smoothly. As he began his rhythm, she helped by lifting her hips. He grabbed one leg and then the other and soon had them up around the front of him with her ankles near his ears. His balls slapped audibly against her buttocks as he fucked into her.

After several hard jabs, he wanted to taste her frothy pussy. He made his way down, and began spreading her sticky labia apart and began twirling his tongue in her trove. He continued to eat her pussy until she begged him breathlessly to stop after another pounding orgasm. He spun around and wrapped around her in a spoon shaped 69. She gobbled at his cock as he resumed eating her honeycombed pussy. Her protest were muffled by the cock deep in her jaws. She was really trying to swallow him whole and she even began to shake her head from side to side, making his cock twitch and twist. He started to moan and cumm. She held his spurting cock in her lips and more streams of cumm escaped her mouth. She swallowed and gulped the white lava flowing from his eruption as he babbled happily ready to lose himself in the sight of this beautiful nymph holding her breath and take his entire load; struggling to milk his orgasm and lead him to a rapture like what she had experienced.

She seemed to calm down some, pulling her hand away from her mouth only to clench her fists as he spurted yet again and she had to move her hand to keep her lips tight. Her nostrils flared as she took in sharp breaths, but did not relent the grip her lips had on his pulsing cock. He uttered another moan, and yet another huge load of cream sprayed deep in her mouth. Watching her struggle was a total sight for him. He knew what she was feeling. Lungs burning, head pounding. Her windpipe begging for the relentless flow of exploding cumm to end, but it only served to cause him to shoot another liquid rope down her throat.

Her lips were bulging out and her hands could barley keep her lips together. She was again moving her head back and for from side to side, and bobbing up and down, milking him dry. He came inside her mouth wave after wave. His orgasm made him pump in and out and finally, he stopped spurting. She pulled her hand to her mouth and some foamy bubbles of white cream escaped her mouth, and soon the cumm was streaming from her lips and over her chin. He pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly, before they both slid into the hot tub to soak their weary bodies.

They forgot that they had to present at the conference in a few short hours.

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers
12