The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully drained, Mike slid out of my well worn pussy and rolled over beside me. I kissed him then slid down the bed, took his flagging cock in my hands and proceeded to lick him clean, savouring the taste of myself and his cum mixed together. Dawn joined me at the feast then when we were done, we all lay in a satisfied huddle on Dawn's bed.

Despite our attentions we were unable to coax another erection from Mike. Realising that he was spent he simply got dressed, kissed both of us good night, then left, saying he would see us tomorrow. Dawn and I simply lay there in each others' arms for a while then she asked if I would join her in the shower.

With the spray from the shower head playing over our bodies we held on to each other and with warm water trickling over our fingers we teased each other, gently, to one final orgasm. We washed each other down then took it in turns to towel each other dry. When we were done, Dawn made each of us a coffee. I lit a cigarette and offered one to Dawn and then we sat down, leaning against each other for support, silently smoking and drinking our coffees. Finally, because it was late, Dawn yawned. She turned to me, a silent question in her eyes. I nodded my agreement and with that we climbed into bed, switched of the light and with the warmth of our naked bodies pressed snugly together, we fell asleep in each others' arms.

Dawn's alarm clock woke us at 7:40 the next morning. My only regret is that we had no time for anything more than a quick kiss before I had to gather my things together and rush back to my room to get ready for breakfast and the rest of the day ahead.

The early session that morning passed in a blur. I kept reliving the previous evening in my mind. My daydreams were so pleasantly arousing that I could feel myself getting wet despite the boring subjects being discussed around me.

After the morning break the group had to split into pairs to prepare presentations that would be given after lunch. It was a pleasant surprise to find myself partnered with Mike. We made our way to the syndicate room and, to be fair, we did try to keep our minds on what we were meant to be doing.

We quickly brainstormed our ideas and started to write down the relevant points on the flip chart. As I bent over to write, Mike would "accidentally" rub against me. I could feel the bulge in his trousers as he stood behind me, looking over my shoulder to look at what I was writing. Mike was clearly aroused, a fact was confirmed when his hands started to caress my hips.

His hands started to wander all over me and in no time they were inside my blouse, fondling my tits through my bra. At the same time he was grinding his hips against my arse, his constrained cock pressing against me and whispering all the things he wanted to do to me in my ear. The whole situation was driving me wild with lust, my pussy, already wet, felt like it was on fire.

I could take no more. I turned and our lips met. We kissed violently, our tongues entwined. I pushed Mike back into a chair and dropped to my knees. I quickly had his cock loose and dropped my head to take it into my mouth. My lips were soon sliding up and down the length of his cock, gliding effortlessly along its length, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could. I varied the pace, long slow strokes, followed by a bout of fast and furious sucking, before returning to a slower pace again.

At the top of each stroke I would tease the head of his cock, swirling my tongue around it. Mike had grabbed hold of my head, pushing it down, forcing more and more of his cock into my mouth. I spent at least 10 minutes licking, sucking and generally giving Mike "the blow-job of his life". I was tempted to take him all the way using just my mouth but my pussy was on fire, I was aching to be fucked.

I stood up, reached under my skirt and slid my knickers off. I turned and bent over, pulling up my skirt so that my soaking pussy was in full view. Mike wasted no time. I held on to the table for support as he, with his trousers and shorts round his ankles, grabbed my hips and with one powerful thrust buried his cock, right up to his balls, in my cunt.

Mike fucked me furiously, ramming his cock in and out of my cunt, forcing me to grab the table to stop me from falling over. The walls of my pussy gripped him tight as he thrust into me with all his force. In and out, harder and harder, he pounded my cunt.

My hand strayed between my legs as I began to frantically finger my clit. I could feel the pressure mount inside me as Mike's cock plunged into me and my hips were beginning to buck.

Suddenly mike withdrew and spun me round. I perched my bum against the edge of the table and as Mike took me again I wrapped my legs round his back. His hands unbuttoned my blouse and pushed up my bra, letting my tits free. He dropped his head and began to suck on my swollen nipples, squeezing my tits with his strong hands as I balanced myself with one hand and continued to frig myself with the other, his cock still impaling me with powerful thrusts.

My pussy began to contract, the sensations spreading to envelope my body in seconds. I was cumming and still he continued to fuck me. In and out, harder and deeper. My orgasm continued to mount with every push of his hips, every thrust of his cock. Mike's breathing started to deepen, I knew he was getting close. My cunt was being pounded even more powerfully and then, with one final plunging thrust of his cock, he came. I could feel jet after jet of warm sticky cum filling me as Mike collapsed against me, pinning me to the table.

We lay there for a few moments, catching our breath, recovering. Finally Mike pulled out. I could feel his cum begin to trickle from my pussy and down my legs. I grabbed my knickers and used them to soak up his cum. Then with my knickers pressed firmly against my mound I Pushed him back into the chair and proceeded, once again, to suck and lick his cock clean. Enjoying once more the taste of my own juices mixed with a man's cum.

The task completed we straightened ourselves up. He pulled up his trousers as I repositioned my bra and fastened my blouse. My cum soaked knickers were stuffed into one of the pockets of my bag and I straightened my skirt. A quick check of the time revealed that we had only about 15 minutes to complete the preparation for our presentation. We were just putting the finishing touches to our hastily prepared flip chart when Steve, the group leader entered the room and told us it was time to return to the main conference room. Mike smiled knowingly at me as we gathered up our things and left the room.

The presentations, after lunch, that afternoon were an anticlimax, in every sense. I spent the whole afternoon alternating between boredom and delicious daydream. If anyone noticed the distant smile that crossed my face from time to time they would surely have wondered what I found so amusing about the boringly repetitive presentations that were being delivered. Ours was no worse than the rest considering how little time Mike and I had spent on it.

From time to time Mike would catch my eye and smile at me across the room. Every time I noticed my mind slipped back to the events of last night and this morning. Despite my boring surroundings I was in a state of constant arousal.

I saw Dawn at the end of the session. I told her I needed a shower and that I'd meet her in the bar after dinner. With that I made my way to my room.

I was so worked up and in need of relief. As soon as my door was closed I threw myself on my bed and pulled my skirt up. My hand went instinctively to my pussy. It was already soaking, a combination of Mike's earlier attentions and my own daydreaming. I had two fingers inside my cunt, twisting, sliding in and out. I teased my clit with my thumb as my fingers fucked my pussy. My free hand unbuttoned my blouse and was playing with my tits. I squeezed my nipples as the fingers of my other hand slid furiously in and out, twisting round and round, inside me. Familiar sensations were soon washing over me. I increased the pressure on my clit and drove my fingers as deep inside my cunt as they would go. I came with a gasp and an almighty shudder. Then I simply lay there for a while, recovering for a few moments before getting up, removing the rest of my clothes and heading for the shower.

I met Dawn in the bar about 7:30. We had a couple of drinks and chatted easily. The subject of the previous evening came up and Dawn explained to me that while she hadn't planned for Mike to be part of it she had enjoyed it greatly. She told me that they had often got together at these conferences but that this was the first time that anyone else had been involved at the same time. I put her mind at rest, telling her that I'd enjoyed it every bit as much as she had.

After about an hour, Mike and Andy joined us. Mike told us that Andy, he and a couple of friends were getting together in his room for a few drinks and a few hands of cards and wondered if we'd like to join them. He winked mischievously as he added the last part. Dawn and I readily agreed and so the four of us got up, ordered some drinks from the bar to take with us and made our way up to Mike's room.

Inside, Mike introduced us to Steve, Brian and John. We chatted, smoked and drank for a while until Dawn asked what had happened to the cards. We had all drunk enough that we were pretty relaxed so it came as no surprise when strip poker was suggested.

The boys, it has to be said, cheated outrageously although no one really cared. In very little time, whilst the guys still had most of their clothes on, Dawn and I were totally naked. The result of this was that, since we had "already lost", if we wanted to continue we would have to pay a forfeit if we lost another hand. I was pretty drunk by this time and had I been on my own I would readily have agreed. I looked at Dawn to see how she felt but she just simply shrugged and nodded.

Surprise, surprise, I lost the next hand. As my forfeit I had to give Brian a lap dance. I climbed as seductively as I could on to his lap and began to grind and gyrate against him. I could feel him stiffen as I rubbed my pussy against his groin. I kept this up for the next five minutes or so, feeling his cock strain against his boxer shorts as I ground my pussy backwards and forwards against him, rubbing my tits in his face as I did. When I was finished I freed his straining dick from its enclosure, gave it a few quick licks, with my tongue, sucked it very briefly then sat down again.

Next it was Dawn's turn. I watched as she climbed on to Steve's lap and began to move against him. Watching the abandoned way that she moved turned me on immensely. I was slowly fingering my clit as I watched her tease Steve. Dawn also decided to end her routine with a bit of sucking. I was entranced as I watched her take him into her mouth and slowly begin to bob her head up and down. She spent far longer at it than I had with Brian but eventually she stopped. She kissed me as she sat down and I could taste the warm, salty flavour of Steve's cock on her lips.

My second "dance" was with John. He was just as appreciative of my attentions as Brian had been.

After the next hand Dawn repeated her performance but this time with Andy. The way she seemed to lose herself was so sexy and I was so turned on. I pushed my fingers harder against my clit, rubbing with long slow stokes. I missed the end of her performance as I was to busy cumming to notice anything else.

It was then up to me to complete the routine with Mike. Mike had already removed his boxer shorts and I could feel his cock straining against my pussy as I moved up and down on his lap. As I moved to take him into my mouth at the end of the dance I noticed that Dawn already had her lips wrapped round Brian's cock. I smiled then opened my lips and slowly let my mouth engulf Mike's dick once more.

My hand encircled the root of his cock and began to stroke it lightly as my lips began their journey up and down his shaft. Mike grabbed the back of my head and pulled me on to him as my lips slipped gently up and down.

I sensed rather than saw Andy take up position behind me. He lightly parted my legs as he knelt down between him. I felt his cock begin to probe at my entrance as I continued to feast on Mike's dick. Andy entered me with a single thrust. He grabbed my hips and quickly began fucking me with short sharp thrusts. Each thrust from behind forced more of Mike's cock into my hungry mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Dawn had climbed on top of Brian and was slowly riding his cock. John and Steve were in front of her and she was taking it in turns to take each of them into he mouth.

Andy increased his pace, ramming his dick, fast and hard into my cunt. I gripped him with the walls of my pussy each time he thrust inside me. I could feel another orgasm building inside me. The sensations were making me suck Mike's cock even harder. I could tell by his breathing that he was getting close, his dick was twitching in my mouth. Suddenly he erupted, sending jet after jet of hot, sticky cum down my throat.

Mike's explosion pushed me over the edge. My hips bucked wildly against the movements of Andy's cock and I came again. Andy continued to fuck me from behind and then he too was cumming, filling my pussy with his seed.

I turned round and proceeded to lick him clean. As I did, John took up position behind me and soon he was fucking me just as Andy had been only moments before. His cock slipped easily in and out of my pussy, Andy's cum making it almost frictionless.

Steve left Dawn and offered his cock to my lips. My jaws were a bit stiff after sucking Mike, but I've never been know to turn down the opportunity to suck a cock. My lips slid round it and soon I was sucking him, the pace of my lips mirroring the pace of John's thrusts.

Brian must have cum as well. As I looked round I noticed that Dawn was licking his, now, flagging member. Mike had obviously recovered as he was now behind Dawn, his cock buried inside her and his hips moving at a frantic pace.

Another orgasm started building inside me as John continued to thrust harder and deeper, forcing more of Steve's cock into my mouth. I slurped and sucked as John continued to pound into me.

Dawn was on her back, her legs over Mike's shoulders and, now with Andy's cock in her mouth. Brian sat beside Steve watching as I took both his and John's cock simultaneously. Wanking himself in a valiant effort to get hard again.

Suddenly John emptied his load inside me, adding it to that of Andy's. As he withdrew, Steve slipped his cock from my mouth and lay down, beckoning for me to mount him. I climbed on top and slowly impaled myself on him. His was the thickest of the three cocks I'd taken that evening and even though my cunt was soaking from two loads of cum, I could still feel him stretch me as I slid myself down, on to his dick.

As I moved my hips up and down, finding a rhythm, John positioned himself in front of me allowing me to begin licking him clean. To my amazement, as I licked the remains of his cum from his dick, I felt it begin to stiffen again. I've never known such a swift recovery. My tongue slid up and down his shaft, coating it in saliva as I rode Steve's monster with firm, easy movements of my hips.

Up and down, I could feel Steve filling me entirely, In and out, John's cock sliding between my lips.

Again I glanced round. I was just in time to see Andy shoot three thick jets of cum over Dawn's face and tits. Dawn massaged his cum into the soft skin of her tits, pausing briefly to lick her fingers as Andy brushed the last cum from the end of his dick in her hair.

The sight pushed me over the edge of the abyss and I came once more. The walls of my cunt contracted, tightly gripping Steve's cock. Milking it as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss slipped over me.

Andy moved away and climbed on top of Dawn, replacing Mike who was lying spent beside her. I rolled over with Steve still firmly inside me. On top, he started to thrust harder and harder. I was clutching at his arse, trying to force more and more of him into my cunt. I felt like I was on fire. Digging my nails into the flesh of his arse cheeks I urged him on, "Harder", I moaned, "Oh yes, give it to me! Fuck me!, Fuck me harder!". My language had the desired effect. Steve was fucking me long and hard, pulling right out and ramming back in again. My orgasm, which was still to dissipate rose again to a new height as he pounded me. I screamed his name as I felt his body go stiff. With a low groan he emptied his cock into me. Filling my aching pussy to the brim, he continued to thrust as jet after glorious jet of cum filled me. When, at last, he finally withdrew, I felt a strange emptiness.

He was immediately replaced by Brian. I had no time to recover as he began to slide his dick into my pussy. I moaned as I felt him plunge into me over and over.

Flexing the walls of my cunt, I gripped him as tightly as I could. All I could do was wrap my arms around him as he sawed back and forth. My hips were moving in a counter rhythm to his thrusts, moving of their own volition to meet each down stroke of his cock.

Finally he came, adding his load to those that had been there before. Exhausted, I gave his cock a few licks, then sucked the last of his cum from his rapidly diminishing member. After that I just lay there, spent, my pussy raw with the fucking it had received.

My body ached as I lay there, my eyes closed, breathing deeply, recovering. A pair of lips brushed against mine. Without opening my eyes I could tell it was Dawn. The softness of her touch and the taste of cum on her lips. We embraced, making the kiss deeper, our tongues exploring. Dawn slowly kissed her way down my neck, stopping briefly at my tits, teasing my nipples with her teeth, gently massaging them with her hands then she moved on. She kissed her way down over my stomach. I was trembling with anticipation as I waited for her to reach her destination. Her tongue licked out, making contact with my clit. I moaned a long silent "Yessssssss!" as she began to explore my pussy with her mouth.

As she gently licked at my pussy, Dawn swung her leg over so that hers was positioned before my face. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, tasting her and the cum that was still dribbling from her well fucked cunt. Her body stiffened as my tongue explored her. She was losing herself to my touch just as I was to hers.

Our tongues licked and probed, our mouths kissed and sucked, we were oblivious to everything but the sensations we were receiving from and giving to each other.

Dawn came first. Her body shaking as she ground her pussy against my face, yet never relenting from the attention that she was giving me. A warm glow spread over me. As Dawn's tongue licked at my swollen clit, one finger slowly sliding in and out of my pussy, another brushing lightly against my arsehole. As she slowly inserted that finger my dam burst and I came , shuddering with my climax. Dawn moved up beside me and kissed me as we embraced.

The night wasn't quite over. After watching my 69 with Dawn, Brian, John and Steve decided that they had had all they could take for one night. They left, leaving Dawn and me alone with Mike and Andy.

Mike got us all a glass of wine. He sat down, his back leaning against the bed. He motioned for me to come and rest against him. I did, feeling his chest against my back as he wrapped his arms around me. Dawn I noticed, soon cuddled up with Andy and soo they were exchanging a long, passionate kiss, their hands caressing and exploring each other.

I lit a cigarette as I sat there, held in Mike's arms. He began to kiss my neck and shoulders. His hands began to caress my stomach and sides, moving up to lightly cop my breasts. Holding on in each hand, he teased my nipples with his thumbs as his tongue licked the back of my neck. I finished my cigarette and half turned to kiss him. The kiss was long and tender, his hands continued to caress my tits, one occasionally making its way to stroke my pussy.