The Conference Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Ok, I'm ready. Go ahead.

- Good. It was such a vivid dream. It felt so real, like it was really happening. I dreamed I was standing in my kitchen and you walked in. You didn't say anything, you just looked at me with that real intense look you get. Then, you started to take my clothes off.

I held my breath and looked down at Sarah anxiously. She was smiling at me, oblivious to the conversation. She bit her lip and winked. What the hell did that mean? There was mischief in that grin. She pulled herself around to lie across my thighs, one as a pillow, her boobs pressed softly into the other one. She watched me from below as I listened on, my heart starting to race.

- You opened my blouse and pulled down my skirt, took off my bra and slid my panties down too. You didn't say a word and I didn't try to stop you. It was like you had a power over me. I was completely naked but, you still had your clothes on. It was so hot. You stood behind me and started doing whatever you wanted to my body. You felt my tits and put your fingers in my pussy to see how wet I was. I was really, really, wet. Then you put your fingers in my mouth and made me taste myself.

I was starting to realise what a fix I was in. Corinna was drawing a vivid picture, turning my minds eye to her long, lean, limbs and lustrous, dark, hair. I knew just how wet her pussy got, and how it tasted. I could feel blood flowing to my cock from my thumping heart. A cock only inches away from my wife's face. Mentally I tried to stop it, afraid to move, trying to think of something, anything, that could prevent it.

Corinna's voice was pitched low, her breathing loud. I could tell she was sexually aroused. I glanced at Sarah and she was staring directly at my cock, her face so close I could feel her warm breath up the leg of my boxer shorts. I willed it not to move.

- Then you caught my elbows tight and pulled my arms behind my back. You marched me to the bedroom like a prisoner. I didn't try to resist. When we got there you shoved me onto the bed and I just lay there and opened my legs for you. You looked at me as if I was nothing at all - just a toy. Then you started to take your tie off, slowly, staring at me the whole time.

Oh God! It was all over. Sales stats from the Japanese territories don't give a man a raging hard-on (no matter how good) and I was seconds away from one now. No number of presidential terms recited mentally could stop it now. My beautiful, blonde, wife was about to see a phone-sex boner spring up right before her eyes and demand to know what was happening. Then she would be my beautiful, blonde,ex-wife.

I started to harden, dreading the consequences. My cock twitched, waking up. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion as Corinna breathy story continued in my ear.

- When you had your tie off you pushed me back against the headboard, and straddled me. You grabbed my hands and pulled them up. I could feel the cock in your trousers rubbing against against my face. You bound my wrists together to the headboard with your tie. The bonds were so tight I couldn't move them an inch.

Miraculously, salvation arrived during my darkest hour. Sarah leaned forward a little and with pursed lips blew up the leg of my boxer shorts. I could feel the cold air across my balls, tickling and teasing the hairs. The sensation was delicious but, more importantly, it granted permission. I formed an instant tent in my underwear. She looked up at me with a dirty grin and then pushed her face into the loose leg of the boxers. Inside I could feel the tip of her tongue touch my balls. My cock burst out of the fly of the boxers. Much to her delight, the naughty minx.

- When I was tied-up you took your clothes off. I watched you and spread wider for you. I wanted you to fuck me so bad. But you didn't do it. You just walked out, leaving me squirming on the bed.

Sarah was playing with my cock now, poking at it with her fingers and grinning at me as I listened to the boring old conference call. She started pecking it with little kisses. Teasing it. Then yanked my boxers off in one quick move.

- When you came back you broughtherwith you.

- Who?

I was so surprised I spoke at the "listen only" conference call.

I checked if Sarah had noticed my slip-up but she just raised a quizzical eyebrow at me before going back to flicking the underside of my cock with the tip of her tongue. She seemed to delight in making it twitch and tap off her face.

- That blonde bitch. Your wife. With her pretty face and her big tits and that tight round ass of hers. You brought her in exactly the same way as me, naked, holding her arms behind her back. She looked so fucking gorgeous. You showed her to me as I lay tied to the bed with my legs open. I didn't know what to do. I closed up and tried to pull my hands loose but, they were tied too tight. I was afraid she might attack me, but she just stared at me, saying nothing. You pointed at the bed and she crawled up on her hands and knees beside me. She looked straight into my eyes as you got behind her and I saw them roll up white when you pushed your cock into her.

As if it was part of the story I felt something soft, warm, and wet slide over my cock. Sarah's mouth, preceded by a tight ring made with her finger and thumb. I bit back a groan. It was exactly like the sensation of penetrating her tight vulva into the soft wetness beyond. Her blue eyes watched me closely as she withdrew and went down again, checking how I was dealing with it. I was starting to breathe heavily and could do nothing but stare at her as I listened on. Corinna's voice was getting catchy and ragged now, and it occurred to me that she was probably masturbating as she talked. She was getting worked-up more and more. Even the tense of her story was changing, it was no longer something that happened last night. It was something she was living right now.

- Then you start to fuck her. I mean, really fuck her hard. You hold her hips steady while you bang her, but the rest of her is bouncing with the force of it. She's moaning and gasping for air, her head wobbling like a rag doll. I can hear your hips slapping her ass and see her tits knocking together. She's trying to hold eye contact with me but she can't. I'm writhing with frustration. God, I want you to fuck me like that.

My mind was whirring now, three visions blending into each other in my mind's eye. Me, fucking Sarah hard. To which Corinna, tied-up and tortured with lust, is a barely-willing voyeur. Corinna, in bed with phone in one hand, dreaming of my wife having sex while making the fingers of her other hand disappear into her soaking crotch. Sarah, right before my eyes, doing a Lolita impression. Spreading her lips over my bulbous cock-head like it was her favourite cherry lollipop.

- Then you turn her around so she's facing the other way. Positioning her so I can see everything. You pull her arms out from under her and put your hand on the back of her head, making her go face-down-ass-up. She is looking back at me when I see you split her open again with your cock. I can see her wet pussy move and suck when you give it to her. She's so wet she's starting to drip. You fuck her again, hard and rough, holding her wrists behind her back. She's moaning and gasping but you are relentless. She's out of control. Her moans are getting high pitched. She's getting ready to come.

Corinna's voice was ragged now, feverish. Sarah was sucking vigorously, her eyes closed. I bit my lip. I dare not make a sound.

- But, you stop fucking her. You just pull out and leave her twitching and moaning, right on the edge. She kneels up and she's all flushed and needy. Confused. She wants you to finish her. But, you just ignore her and start untying me. When I'm free I want to touch you so bad. Suck your dick, jump on it and ride you like a crazy cowgirl. But she's there, panting like an animal, I'm afraid she'll want to fight me for you.

Sarah was going-for-it on my cock now, half hand-job, half blow-job, pulling and sucking.

- You drag her over to take my place at the headboard. You pull her arms up and push her thighs open, making her spread wide so you can get closer. I watch her suck you as you lash her hands together on the bed-frame. I kneel beside you and get ready to go down on my hands and knees for you. Take her place. I feel your hand stroke between my shoulder blades and I'm all set to drop and fuck. One little push is all it will take. But, you twist and shove me so hard that I fall on top of her. She tries to close her legs, but I land between them with my face on her belly. Now that you have me in place I can feel you get behind me. Feel your cock rub in my slit, feel it start to open me, feel it slide inside, all hot and hard, going deep down.

I was writhing on the bed now, trying to hold it together. I twitched and felt a dribble of pre-cum welling, only to get slurped up by Sarah's eager mouth. There was now a distinct creaking noise accompanying Corinna voice over the phone. Her own bed complaining as she thrashed on it.

- You're fucking me hard now and it feels so good. I've waited so long for this. I'm breathing hard and moaning for you. You grab my hips and drag me down. My face slides lower on her abdomen. Her cunt is right there in front of my eyes, all wet and swelled open. I look up at her. She looks so gorgeous with her hands tied above her head and her tits heaving. She sees me looking and shakes her head. You push my head down, but I twist away. I look up again, and her eyes are pleading with me. She's not into girls. But then, as I watch, she closes her eyes and bites her lip... and nods. Maybe she's not into girls, but she really, really, needs to cum. She doesn't want me to do it, but she desperately needs it to be done. She looks at me again, and shakes her head. She just can't make up her mind. So I put my mouth on her pussy and make it up for her.

I was ready to explode now. Corinna was going wild, punctuating her story with moans and gasps. Sarah was in full control of my cock, it was all hers and she knew it. She stopped for one last licking tease, deliberately designed to make my imminent orgasm more intense.

- I get my tongue into her slit. She's squirming against my face, making it all wet. I find her clit and start to lick it. You are banging me into her and she's rolling her hips. Maybe she's trying to get away from me but, the movement is just making it worse on her. She's too horny, she's been fucked too hard, anything will get her off. Her legs start shaking as she starts to come. I keep my tongue on her clit and look up at her. She's red-faced and thrashing against the knots. Screaming. She's looking at you over the back of my ass, showing you how hard she's cumming for you. You just fuck me, and fuck me... and fuck me.

Sarah had decided I'd had enough now. She held my cock-head in a tight suck and started jerking my shaft with her hand, fast and tight. Corinna's story was disintegrating into gasps and unintelligible moans, all set to the counterpoint of a squeaking bed frame.

- You pull my head up by my hair. Your fingers are rubbing my clit. I look into her eyes. She's all flushed and spent now. Tied-up. I'm starting to lose it. Oh fuck! She's watching me get off. I'm starting to cum. Fuck. You're making me cum for her... She's... I'm gonna... Ooooh... she's... fuck... Oh... I'm... I'm cumming!

Corinna was having real problems speaking now, clearly reaching orgasm. I was having similar problems as my cock started squirting streams of sticky, warm, cum into my wife's mouth. She pulled and sucked as I spurted. Her throat worked overtime as she swallowed it. I thrashed and clenched my teeth, still trying to maintain the conference-call ruse. She kept sucking and sucking until the point where I was dry-cumming, my cock desperately trying to shoot fluid that just wasn't there anymore. My body went rigid behind my straining and bulging cock. My knob was throbbing to the point of pain.

Then she released me, and I collapsed.

All I could hear at the other end of the line was deep, laboured, breathing as Corinna recovered from her orgasm.

There was no more story... The dream was over.

Through the haze I could feel Sarah crawl to her knees and straddle my lower legs. I opened my eyes. One strap of her night-dress was down, exposing a shapely breast, and the hem was up around her waist. I noticed she was touching her pussy gently, twitching slightly against her fingers when they found some sensitive spot. She was blushing like a schoolgirl and I realised she had given herself an orgasm while she sucked me off. Naughty girl. But, there was something wrong. Her expression was serious, not her usual after-glow smiles, and she stared directly at the phone. She held her hand out for it and I froze with it at my ear, clutching it.

- Give me the phone.

-Em... Um...Sarah...The conference call...

- I want to speak to her.

- Give it to me now.

I could feel my stomach turn over. I was a dead man. I held it out slowly, trembling with fear. She snatched it with a dark look and held it up to her ear under her messy blonde curls. The conversation I dreaded most in the world had just begun, and I could only hear one half of it.

Sarah tucked a loose golden tress behind her ear as she spoke.

- Hey. Yeah it's me.

She paused, listening.

- Yes, we were. He was a very good boy.

Her eyes flicked at me.

- He did.

Pause.

- In my mouth.

My eyes widened with shock. Did mywifejust tell mymistressthat I had ejaculated in her mouth?

A long pause ensued and Sarah stared off into space, listening.

- Uh-huh

- Yeah.

Her eyes turned to me.

- Ok, I'll tell him.

Then she swiped the phone off and threw it onto my chest with a thump. I waited, paralysed, and she got off me fixing her breasts in her night-dress. My voice trembled.

- Honey... Is everything ok?

She stared at me , but, there was something unreadable in her eyes. Anger... Lust?

- We're going to Corinna's for dinner tonight.

She pulled the hem of the dress down on her thighs.

- You're to wear a tie.

12