The Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
She said it wouldn't happen again.
2.2k words
4.22
64.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving his room and going back to her own she figured she'd better call her husband. She apologized for not calling him the night before, telling him her meetings had gone longer than she had planned. He asked her if she was having a good time and she answered that she was. She thought to herself, if he only knew!!

After she hung up with her husband she got in the shower to clean up. She could still feel the cum from her vendor friend inside her and she wanted to wash it out. So she turned on the water as hot as she could stand it and got in. When she reached down to wash out her pussy she found her clit was still swollen and very sensitive from all the fucking she had been doing. As soon as her fingers came in contact with her clit she couldn't stop herself from frigging herself to another knee shaking orgasm.

After coming down from her orgasm and getting dressed she went downstairs to join the vendor meetings already going on. And of course the first person she ran into was her new found fuck friend. He walked up to her and greeted her like nothing had happened. When she tried to walk away from him he stopped her and told her she might want to be a little nicer to him. When she asked him what he was talking about he sprung a nasty little surprise on her. He told her he had taken a couple of very interesting pictures of her on his cell phone. Not only that, but while she was passed out naked on his bed he had borrowed her cell phone to get her husband's cell phone number. He told her if she didn't agree to be a lot friendlier with him he would simply send the pictures to her husband's cell phone.

She told him she didn't believe he had really taken any pictures of her. So he grabbed his cell phone and showed it to her. First he showed her that he had her husband's cell phone number programmed in his phone so there would be no doubt about that. Then he went to the picture menu and opened it. She saw a couple of pictures of herself she couldn't believe she was seeing. The first was of her lying naked on a hotel room bed with her hand on her breast and her eyes closed as if she was enjoying herself immensely. The second was a shot of how she must have looked to him while he was between her legs fucking her. The last picture he had was a shot of her legs spread wide open with a very clear shot of her pussy leaking his cum out of it.

When she hung her head he knew he had her right where he wanted her. He told her they were both going to go to the morning meetings and act like nothing was up. After lunch, however, they were going to spend the rest of the day in her hotel room. Knowing she had no choice she agreed. He told her he would be knocking on her hotel room door at 12:15 and she had better meet him at the door wearing nothing but a smile.

She spent the morning trying to figure out how to get out of the mess she found herself in. She couldn't think of any way out of this other than to let him do with her what he wanted again. Only this time she knew she would be wide awake the whole time. As the time of their rendezvous drew closer she began to realize she would have to do whatever he told her to do.

At 12:00 she started to head to her room. A couple of her friends from work asked her to join them for lunch but she told them she wasn't feeling that well and wanted to spend some time in her room. They kept her talking and she was nervous she would be late so she told them she would be down later and hustled to her room.

She got to her room and stripped off her clothes just before she heard him knocking on her door. She went to the door and peeked through the eye hole and saw him standing on the other side of her door with a wicked smile on his face. She unlocked and opened the door and was trying to hide behind it but he told her to step out and let him see if she had followed his instructions before he would enter. So she came out from behind the door and stood in the open doorway completely naked. He made her stand there for a few seconds, making sure she knew he was in complete control.

Finally he entered her room. As soon as the door closed behind him he grabbed her and pulled her to him. He started kissing her and when he felt she wasn't into it he threatened to take out his cell phone. The second time he started kissing her she reluctantly kissed him back. He made her put her arms around his neck as he kissed her hard, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. To her the kiss seemed to go on forever as he mauled her tits with his hands and his tongue explored every inch inside her mouth.

Just when she thought the kiss would never end he stopped and told her to unzip his fly. Again she hesitated and again he threatened to bring out the cell phone. So she looked down and couldn't believe she was seeing her hands unzipping this man's pants. But that's exactly what was happening, and as soon as his pants were undone she was told to reach in and take out his cock. Again she watched detached as her hands reached into his pants and grabbed hold of his very stiff cock. All the while afraid of what he was going to ask her to do next, but feeling pretty sure she knew what it would be.

And she was right. With his cock in her hand he reached out and grabbed her chin. He made her look up at him and he told her he wanted her to take his cock in her mouth and show him how good a blowjob she could give.

He pushed her down to her knees and she leaned her head forward and took him into her mouth. She started bobbing her head and sucking his cock. He told her to use her hand to play with his balls so she reached up and cupped his balls in her hand while her mouth continued sliding up and down on his cock. She was a great cocksucker and she knew she could get him off in a hurry so that's what she did, hoping to end this humiliation as quickly as possible. Very quickly he tensed up and his cock started spewing his cum into her mouth. He grabbed her head and forced her to swallow every drop. He didn't let go of her head until every drop of his cum had been sucked out of his cock.

When he was spent he helped her to stand up. She wondered what he had in mind for her next. She wasn't prepared for what he told her to do. First he made her help him undress. When he was as naked as she was he walked her to the bed and had her lay down. He told her to lay back and spread her legs as wide as they would go. When she was spread eagle he completely floored her by telling her he wanted to watch her pleasure herself! She couldn't believe her ears, but she knew she had to do whatever he said. So here she was, lying naked on a hotel room bed with her legs spread as wide as they would go in front of a man who was not her husband getting ready to play with herself!

She closed her eyes and reached down and slowly started to rub her pussy. She pinched her clit and put 2 fingers in her moistening pussy. With her other hand she started pinching her nipple. Very slowly she started getting into it. Then he told her to open her eyes!! He wanted her to be looking at him while she brought herself to orgasm!

She opened her eyes and looked at him while she continued working 2 fingers into her pussy. She continued staring into his eyes while she started fingering her pussy faster and pinching her nipple harder. She only looked away from his eyes once when she looked down to see his cock getting hard from watching her show. She looked back up and was staring in his eyes when she felt her orgasm approaching. Faster and harder she used her fingers to fuck her pussy, all the while staring right into his eyes. He told her to keep her eyes on him as she made herself cum. And she did. She was staring him right in the eyes as her orgasm overtook her. Her fingers were flying as she stared him right in the eyes and cried out and started cumming all over her hand.

After her orgasm she tried to close her legs but he wouldn't let her. Not letting her come down from her orgasm he climbed on the bed and got between her still spread legs and buried his face in her pussy. He stared licking her and sucking on her clit. When he reached up and slid two of his fingers into her pussy she reached down and pulled his face deeper into her pussy and started bucking uncontrollably while she came all over his face.

Now he sat up on his knees between her wide spread legs and was looking down at her. She knew he was going to fuck her and she wondered what he was waiting for. He sat there for what seemed like forever. Finally he told her he wanted to hear her beg him to fuck her. After all he had put her through she knew she again had no choice. So she simply said to him "please fuck me". He gave a half laugh and said that wasn't good enough. He wanted to feel like she really wanted it. So she reached down and opened her pussy with her fingers and looked him in the eye and told him she wanted to feel his hard cock in her pussy and she wanted him to cum in her pussy while he made her cum once more on his cock. Then she said it again in a very husky voice – "please fuck me".

With a smile he told her that was good and he slid his cock right into her. He started fucking her really slow. Her pussy was so wet he found himself sliding in and out of her very easily. He leaned down so his chest was crushing her tits and he started to kiss her. She reached up and put her arms around him and kissed him right back. Their tongues were dueling in each other's mouths as his cock continued its assault on her pussy. She found herself getting more and more into it as the friction of his cock against her clit started to bring the familiar tingling to her lower region. Her hips started rising off the bed as she tried to fuck him back. Suddenly he broke off the kiss and leaned away from her. He told her to look him in the eyes as he filled her with his cum. Her eyes flew open and she stared him right in the eyes again. He started moving faster inside her and she started begging him to fuck her harder and cum in her pussy. She started moaning out his name as her hands reached down and grabbed his hips and started pulling him into her harder. And as she felt her orgasm overtaking her she felt his cock swelling inside her pussy. And they came together one last time! While her pussy started contracting around his cock, his cock began spraying her insides with another load of cum!!

He cock went soft and he pulled it out of her pussy. He started to get off her but she pulled him down and gave him another long kiss. She told him at the beginning of the day she had felt like she never wanted to see him again but in the last couple of hours he had changed her mind. She told him after they went home it would never happen again. But they had one more night at the conference if he wanted to play with her one last time.

He got up and got dressed and told her he would see her later at the vendor dinner. One last kiss at the door, then as he walked out the door she wondered if he would take her up on her offer of spending one last night with her. And what could they do to top this afternoon . . . . .