The Conference Ch. 04

Story Info
The last day.
1.5k words
4.17
16.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was, lying in bed naked with 2 naked men while on the phone with her husband wanting to have phone sex. She knew she couldn't put him off without sounding suspicious so she asked him what he had in mind. To the two guys caressing her body she made a motion to be very quiet and to stop touching her. She had decided she would get her husband off on the phone and would just have to suffer through having the 2 naked men in the room watching her. She didn't think she could actually get off herself, but she knew she could fake it and get her husband off.

The 2 men stopped touching her and smiled, knowing what she had in mind. She started telling her husband how horny she was and how much she missed him. She closed her eyes and told him she wanted to feel his touch, feel his lips on her, feel his body close to her. While she was doing this she felt the 2 guys once again start touching her. She tried to shoo them off but they were insistent and she was afraid if she kept trying to get them to stop her husband might hear her so she let them touch her again.

She was enjoying the touch of the two men as she talked to her husband about sex. She told her husband she wanted him to play with her tits and pinch her nipples. One of the 2 guys started to play with her tits and pinch her nipples. She told her husband she wanted him to suck on them and bite them. Again, one of the men started to suck her nipples and bite them. She told him she wanted him to kiss her neck, play with her hair, run his hands up and down her body, tease her clit. Everything she told her husband to do, she felt the 2 guys doing to her. Now she started to feel her pussy tingle and her voice was getting huskier.

Her husband was getting into it as well. He said he could hear in her voice how much she was getting into it and it was really turning him on! He told her how much he wished he was there to do all these things to her. She told him she wished he could do them as well - all the while she had 2 guys doing everything she said to do and she was loving it!

She told him how wet her pussy was and said she wanted him to get between her legs and put 2 fingers into her. Sure enough her friend who was between her legs took 2 of his fingers and shoved them right into her. She moaned and spread her legs wide! He started fucking her pussy with his fingers and she kept moaning into the phone. Meanwhile the other guy continued licking, sucking, and biting her nipples. Her husband thought she was really getting into it tonight. If he only knew how much she was getting into it and why!!

She begged him to add another finger. She was talking into the phone to her husband, but looking at the guy between her legs, so he slid a 3rd finger into her, followed very quickly by a 4th! Her pussy, which had been stretched wide by the two guys fucking her was now being stretched again by her friend's fingers. Her husband asked her what she wanted next and she told him to add the thumb, make a fist, and fist fuck her pussy!

Her friend was shocked, but knew he wouldn't get a chance like this again. The other guy wanted to see so he stopped sucking and biting on her nipples and moved down so he could watch. Her friend put his thumb next to his fingers and slowly slid his whole hand into her soaking wet pussy! It was so stretched out that it didn't take long for him to have his hand into her up to his wrist. He made a fist and slowly started to move in and out of her - fucking her pussy with his fist. She was moaning loudly into the phone to her husband, telling him how much she was loving having a fist in her. Little did he know she really did have a fist inside her pussy! Her hips were rising off the bed every time her friend plunged his fist into her and she was humping his hand! He was soon pumping into her - taking his fist all the way out and then plunging it back in!

She told her husband she wanted to cum and he said he wasn't quite ready but he wanted to hear her. So she let go and felt her pussy open wide and start to tremble and she had a very intense orgasm with her friend's fist deep in her pussy. She moaned and smiled at the guy whose hand was inside her and said to her husband that he hoped he liked it because she sure did.

Now her husband said he wanted to cum as well. She told him she wanted to feel his hard cock inside her wet pussy. Her friend didn't need any more encouragement than that. He got up on his knees, took hold of his cock, and put the head next to the entrance to her very wet cunt. While looking directly at her friend, she said to her husband to put his cock inside her and her friend took that as his cue and once again pushed his cock into her.

With her friend's hard cock in her pussy it wasn't hard for her to pretend like she was fucking her husband on the phone. Her pussy was by this point extremely sensitive and having her friend's cock inside her while she talked to her husband was bringing her close to another orgasm. She told her husband she was ready to cum again and did - all the while telling him not to stop fucking her!

The other guy got on his knees next to her and started stroking his cock. She looked at him and licked her lips. She wanted to take that huge cock into her mouth again, but knew she couldn't do that and talk to her husband at the same time. So instead she reached out and started to play with his balls while he stroked his cock over her face. She was mesmerized watching his hand slide up and down the length of his long cock - which was still shiny and covered in her pussy juices.

Her husband told her he was close and asked her to help him cum. She told him to stroke his cock and pretend like he was fucking her harder and faster. Her husband started stroking his cock faster, and so did the guy who was stroking his cock over her. The guy in her pussy started fucking her harder and faster as well.

They were all trying to cum in the worst way! Her husband was stroking his cock and listening to what was the best phone sex of his life. She was enjoying the best sexual experience of her life (all of the times she had been fucked by the 2 guys with her and now getting off on the phone with her husband while being fucked again!). Her 2 friends were trying to get off once more - one in her, and one on her. And they were all getting close!

She led the orgasm parade. All of the sensations being topped off with the cock fucking her pussy pushed her right over the edge and she came hard telling all 3 men in very explicit terms that she was cumming hard all over his cock! Her husband thought it was still part of the fantasy but the guy in her pussy knew it was him. He was next - shoving his cock all the way into her well used pussy and putting yet another load of cum inside her.

Now she looked at the guy stroking his cock over her and said into the phone that she wanted him to cum. Both her husband and the guy with her were masturbating hard and fast and both were getting close. She kept playing with the balls in her hand while she told them both to cum hard for her. And that's exactly what they did. Her husband started telling her over the phone that he was cumming. The guy stroking over her started to as well. His first shot of cum hit her right on the tit. After that she quickly reached up and put his cock in her mouth and started swallowing his cum. She was so into it she didn't care if her husband figured out what was going on - she wanted that cum inside her! She was moaning quietly as she cleaned his cock with her mouth and tongue and her husband thought it was for him. She kept sucking at the head trying to get as much of his cum out of his cock as she could.

All 4 of them were totally relaxed now and ready for sleep. She told her husband she loved him and hung up. After hanging up the phone she and her 2 friends laid down on the bed and they all fell asleep with her sleeping between the 2 men who had been pleasuring her all night.