The Conference: Strange Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my Queen," I confirmed.

"Please, you must call me Genevieve! I can already tell that we are going to be the best of friends!"

Jayson stood ready to take her clothes, and I helped her undress as her companions undressed each other. Jayson helped them hang their clothes, and once they were naked, I could see that she had a Lord and two slaves with her. I found this strange because there really weren't many slaves in our society. Maybe one in an entire region.

I fiddled with their necklaces for a moment each, curious as to why they had chosen to become slaves. They kept their eyes focused on the ground, and I smiled at them.

"They're lovely," I informed Genevieve.

She took a moment to squeeze Jayson's ass before smacking it soundly. "Your plaything is rather handsome as well."

"Thank you!" I purred happily.

"Quit hogging her Majesty!" The younger King bellowed abruptly. Apparently he had returned from my cellar. He hastily set two bottles of wine on the counter.

"Yes my King," I agreed with a laugh as I stepped out of the way so that he could see her.

"Genevi!" He cried out happily. "It's been too long!"

"Brae!" She gushed as she rushed into his arms so he could twirl her in a small circle.

"Braedon," his older brother admonished. "You should take a moment to introduce everyone, since you interrupted Elena before she could."

"Oh Andrew," she laughed softly. "There's no need, I can easily guess. That's Prince Eric, and Princess Jessica."

"At your service, my Queen," Eric stated flirtily with a gallant bow. He then handed her a glass of wine, the same Sangria that we had served with dinner.

She accepted it with a smile, and then turned to face her companions. "This is my favorite lover Henri, and our two little love slaves, Sophie and Claire."

Sophie and Claire had been standing in front of the door with their hands behind their head - as was Jayson since he was no longer needed - but now the girls curtseyed in unison, which was rather becoming. I stroked their heads, already anticipating playing with them later.

My boss cleared his throat, and I blushed as I realized that I had completely forgotten that he was still here.

"I'm so sorry!" I gushed, my hands now on my cheeks to hide my embarrassment. "This is my boss, and he is not part of our society. I'm surprised that he has not fainted from shock! There was no time to politely ask him to leave before everyone arrived."

Queen Genevieve chuckled almost menacingly as she advanced on my boss. She placed a hand under his chin and forced him to look her in the eyes.

"I cannot imagine how you must feel. You alone are dressed in a small sea of nude people, and you have no idea what is going on. There is a choice to be made. Do you wish to become part of our society, or shall we dispose of you now?"

We all bit our tongues to stop from laughing. Apparently, the visiting Queen had a wicked sense of humor. My boss paled.

"Uh... D-dis-pose?" He asked, utterly shocked by the prospect.

"Alright... if that is what you wish. Henri!" She snapped her fingers.

"Yes, my Queen, it shall be done!" Henri advanced on my boss, his every pore exuding danger.

Prince Eric was the first to crack. He started laughing so hard that I thought he was going to fall to the floor. His laughter made us all laugh.

The moment I could talk without laughing, I snapped my fingers. "Jayson, bring Mr. Burke his jacket."

"Yes Mistress," Jayson replied as he suppressed a grin.

"Wait," Genevieve commanded, holding up her hand to emphasize her order. "What's your name?"

"David Burke," he murmured.

"David..." She sighed appreciatively in her accent so it sounded like Dah-veed as opposed to Day-vid. "A good name. Are you married?"

He shook his head, still in awe of the beauty before him. "Divorced."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Genevieve wondered.

He shook his head again.

"Aren't you lonely?" She inquired sadly.

"At times," he admitted.

"Wouldn't you like to join a society where you will always be part of something? No matter where you go, you can always find a companion to share your bed?"

I could see that the offer was tempting to my boss. He couldn't bring himself to answer her, and I'm certain that he had no idea what he wanted. Well... I'm sure he probably wanted her.

She made another half purring hmm noise. "There's no need to decide now. Feel free to stay and watch as we greet each other. There is a very specific ritual I am supposed to perform upon my American Brother-Kings. I'm sure that once I have finished, you'll find that you do want to join our society."

"If I may interrupt, my Queen," I begged respectfully. "This is my boss, and I think my job is in jeopardy enough without you shocking him even more."

Genevieve waved my concern away. "The choice is his, and he would be a fool to fire you over the things you do in your private life."

I nodded, and then focused all my attention on my boss. "Sir...? You do not have to stay. I will have Jayson drive you home."

He let his eyes roam up and down my body, and then all around the room. "No... I've always wondered what was different about you. Most of the time you're... perfect... too perfect. Then occasionally, there's this unexpected glimpse of your true self. I want to find out more."

I held my breath for a moment to hide my dismay. "Fine, but just remember... some things are better off remaining a secret."

Genevieve smiled at my boss, and then turned to Andrew - who was standing only a few feet away. "I greet my Brother King." She dropped to her knees before him, and took him in her mouth.

Braedon patiently waited his turn by chatting with Henri. From what I could gather, Henri was straight, so he could refuse if my King asked for sex, and so long as he didn't ask my King for sex, Braedon would leave him alone.

"My Queen, may I play with your slaves?" I asked Genevieve, knowing that she was constantly paying at least a little attention to them standing meekly across the room.

"Of course!" She paused her task to grant my request. "They were disobedient on the flight over here, and need to be punished."

I smirked at Jayson; he still deserved a punishment, but was reprieved until later. He pointed to the bare wall with the handles, and then walked to a nearby cabinet. I stood contemplating the slaves as they meekly made their way to the wall, grasping the handle bars without needing to be told..

"Lord Henri," I gained his attention. "Do they respond best to the whip or the paddle?"

He chuckled. "They are so sweet and tender that they respond well to everything."

"I see. The whip I think."

Jayson selected an appropriate whip from the cabinet, and then handed it to me. I kissed him as I accepted the whip, and then purringly promised: "You still deserve a whipping for your impertinence earlier. I'll make sure to do so before tonight is over."

"Yes Mistress," he replied with an eager grin.

"Elena," Jessica called out my name with a tone of sudden inspiration. "I've never had a chance to play with your slave before. May I?"

He was fully trained and initiated into the society at this point, and so I knew he could handle anything anyone did to him. "Of course."

By this time, Andrew was properly greeted, and Braedon was groaning as Genevieve greeted him. Andrew stroked my back as I prepared to whip the two naughty slaves. They were facing the wall together, and I knew I'd have to whip them just right to get them both.

Andrew nuzzled on my ear, distracting me for a moment. "May I also play with your slave?"

"Of course, my King," I replied. A moment later, I drew an enormous letter x with the whip, hitting the first slave and then the second. They moaned, and I chuckled; pleased that they appreciated my talent.

"So powerful!" Henri praised me a few exes later. "You inflame my passion."

"Do you like to be whipped as well?" I asked him. Sophie and Claire were practically singing with pleasure as they begged me to whip them harder.

"No, but I love to watch a woman wield a whip so expertly." He pulled me into his arms. I could feel him poking into me, and shifted my legs so that he had clear access. He lifted me so that I could wrap my legs around him.

Braedon took the whip from me and exchanged it for a paddle so that he could continue their punishment. Meanwhile, Genevieve was stroking her lover's back. They had obviously finished the greeting, or mutually agreed to postpone it until later.

"Is she tight, my love?" She asked.

"Yes, very," Henri replied, making me thankful that I spent 10 minutes each day exercising my inner muscles.

"You look so good together," Genevieve praised, and her accent made me melt. I leaned back so that I could pull her closer and kiss her.

She paused to issue an order to her lover. "Fill her quickly, my love, so that I may taste you when I make her scream with orgasm."

I moaned in anticipation. Henri lowered me onto a nearby divan so that he could comply. My house was full of interesting and sturdy furniture for just this reason.

I heard Jayson moan, and tried to look at him, but Braedon was between us, watching me. I think he was waiting for his turn. The way he looked at Genevieve's ass made me think he wanted to enter her as she was pleasuring me. I shivered in anticipation.

Braedon caught my searching look and turned to check on Jayson for me. "Your little slave seems to be enjoying himself."

Now that I could see them, I realized that Andrew currently had Genevieve's slaves - he must have obtained silent permission when I wasn't paying attention - and between him, Jessica, and the slaves, Jayson was thoroughly enjoying himself.

I purred as Henri pumped me full. The heat of his cum felt divine, and I half wished that he could continue to fill me all night.

Genevieve barely gave him a moment to rest before pushing him aside and plunging her tongue into me.

"Ah, yes!" I gasped.

Braedon proved me right a moment later by slipping inside Genevieve. She moaned into me, and I felt like a shockwave radiated throughout my entire body.

"Great Goddess, mother of us all, bless us with your Divine presence," Genevieve invoked.

I gasped as the Goddess immediately granted her request. I've hosted the Gods before, but usually only during rituals. I rather avoided invoking them for regular sex. Tonight, she possessed us both, and we shimmered with her holy light.

Braedon was not possessed, but was obviously affected by her energy. He groaned, and I could see that he was trying his best not to explode, but he could not resist the sweet energy flowing into him from the Queen.

I did not realize it at first, but all the others stopped to watch us. It had been a while since the last time this many Royals were together in the same room. Even council meetings were often conducted via conference call. As a result, it had been a while since the Gods had joined us for sex.

Genevieve and I heard a voice whisper in our ears, and we turned to look at those watching us. In unison, we spoke with the Goddess' voice.

"My lover wishes to possess the slave, but he has never hosted a God in his body before. What say you, Jayson? Will you allow yourself to be possessed and join us?"

The part of my mind that was an impartial observer noticed that Jayson looked conflicted. He had witnessed a relatively recent ritual involving sex with the Gods, but he came from a completely different faith, and I knew he told himself that this was some trick of the lighting.

A moment later, he stepped forward and dropped to his knees. "If my Mistress wishes it, I must obey."

"No," I stated, speaking for myself now. "Not in this, Jayson. You must fully and willingly accept the God into your body, or his energy will hurt you."

He was quiet for a moment, then he looked me straight in the eye. "I want to, but Elena... I'm scared."

"As you should be," pretty much everyone murmured.

Andrew placed a hand on his shoulder. "That said, it is like nothing you have ever experienced. Just give in to him. He is a loving God... He will not push you farther than you can handle."

Jayson nodded acceptance, and then repeated the words that Andrew told him to invoke the God. A moment later, he was glowing. It was actually hard for Genevieve and me to see - since the Goddess' glow slightly blinded us - but it was a dark green, and I could tell that everyone else could see his glow just fine.

"Come," we invited, using the Goddess' voice once more.

Jayson started praising us with the God's voice, and the sound of it made my heart soar. I felt compelled to please him. I wanted to worship him until the day I died!

Genevieve arranged us so that Jayson was between us, and we both took turns kissing him as we stroked his body. He had one arm around each of us, and we encouraged him to lean back so that we could lick and kiss his body. Eventually, we were both licking his shaft, and he looked like he was in heaven!

I shifted to kiss him, hungrily exploring his mouth while Genevieve impaled herself on his shaft. She rode him hard, the Goddess inside her determined to drive him crazy with pleasure. He was protected by the God inside him, but even so, I could feel him quivering. Time passed strangely, as it always does when possessed by the Gods.

Genevieve started screaming, apparently overwhelmed by the Goddess' power. She gasped and tossed her head side to side until her orgasm faded, and then she collapsed next to us. I stroked her soothingly as the Goddess faded from her body.

Now, it was my turn and I straddled my lover eagerly. It felt like the power increased; like the Gods possessed us both just a little bit more. He thrust his hips up as I lowered myself onto his shaft.

The next thing I knew, it felt like our bodies had been fused. Every little movement was heart stopping! I was crying out as if my life depended on it, pleased to hear his cries in return.

We paid them no attention, but while we were having the hands down best sex of our life, Genevieve was fast asleep, worn out from her possession. Meanwhile, everyone else had gathered around the center island in my kitchen to explain to my boss what was going on. He told me later that he was utterly baffled by that point, and honestly relieved that someone finally told him that this was a good thing.

He had feared that we were into devil worship, and was almost terrified. When they told him about our society and beliefs, he was so relieved that he nearly cried.

Suddenly, the Goddess whispered in my ear again. "This man was made for you... You should carry his child."

I gasped, thinking, he doesn't want a child!

"He does..." The Goddess assured me.

I looked into Jayson's eyes, and they changed until I could clearly see the deep longing within him. He nodded and I knew that the God was whispering the suggestion to him as well. I felt inexplicably touched!

Nodding, I closed my eyes for one moment. This didn't need to be said out loud, but we both felt overcome by the desire to practically shout! He said almost exactly the same thing I did, only he used his name.

"I, Elena, hereby give my heart to you forever, and ask the Gods to gift us with a child."

The energy of the Gods felt like it increased just a bit more, and suddenly we were both crying out in climax. The world spun, and then settled once more. There was a fullness inside me that made me place my hands on my womb in awe.

The Goddess and God had both left us, and I exchanged an incredulous look with Jayson. He slowly smiled at me, and I couldn't stop a grin from stretching my lips.

The others started clapping. "Congratulations!"

I felt a moment of panic as I realized that our relationship would have to change once we had a child. No way would I want to confuse our child by treating his or her father like a slave. What kind of message would that send?

I calmed myself, and then leaned over to kiss Jayson. No matter how our lives changed, we were going to be great parents!

12