The Confession

Story Info
The confession of a submissive in church.
2.6k words
3.85
37.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember it well. She always tried making me go to church with her, with me always managing to avoid going… Until this day, that is. She finally managed to back me into a corner, forcing me to go… But from the moment I lost, I actually won. Suddenly my mind willed with thoughts that some might find a bit on the crazy side, but no, no, no, not her, I knew her deepest, wildest, and kinkiest fantasies, and what I had planned for her was right up her alley… Though she'd swear up and down that it's not, if she were asked.

An hour must've passed since our "discussion," and just like her, she wasn't ready. Unlike any of the other times I had to wait for her, I didn't yell, what I did was take advantage of the moment… 15 minutes later, she was calling me, looking around the house, eventually finding me going through stuff in the garage. As I pulled my hand from my pocket, she curiously asked what I had, I replied telling her I just found some change, and we then got in the car and left.

On the way there, she noticed I was smiling, smiling a little too much for someone who was going to a place he didn't really wanna go to. She turned and asked what I was so happy about, I just replied that I was happy I had her in my life, and that I was really glad to be spending the afternoon with her doing something that's important to her… her reply was a doubtful "Really?" I just smirked at her and nodded yes to her, when in reality, aside from being happy I had her in my life, my thoughts were anything but being happy to be going to church, at all, but instead thinking about my plans.

We arrived at the church early, as she said she needed to do stuff there before Sunday mass. I asked her what that might be, and she replied "Confess!" My eyes lit up, I thought to myself that part 1 of my plan was already complete. As she entered the booth, I sat waiting for the priest to come and go inside, but boredom set in fast, and I got up and walked around, stopping by the lit candles and remembering how I love the smell of candles as they burn down. The church sister approached, noticing I was fidgeting around, and asked if she could help, I just told her no, I was itching, and she carried on with her business. Soon the priest made his way to the confessional, and I thought to myself "Oh, it's on!!!" I remember seeing her family and some friends were entering the church as well, I waved hello as they chit chatted with the sister, and carried out my business.

I could hear her begin her confession with the standard "Forgive me father for I have sinned," and I smirked to myself. As she was finishing up her opening sentence, I opened her door, and quickly slid in, closing it behind me. She looked up at me, as she was kneeling, her hands interlocked, and her eyes wide with her mouth opened wider. I could sense she was about to say something to me, so I quickly reached out my right hand, covering her mouth with it, and slipping behind her. I brushed aside her hair from her right ear, "Shhhhhh" I whispered, as she struggled slightly, calming her down. I could feel her excitement as she breathed heavily out her nose, her breath brushing across the skin of my right hand. With her sudden silence, the priest curiously inquired if she was alright, as I removed my hand from her mouth, whispering "Tell him yes," she answered "Yes father," but as she answered, I slid my right hand down the front of her blouse, slowly grazing across her firm right breast, circling my finger tips around her hardening nipple through her blouse and bra, squeezing them softly, and slid my left hand down her belly to her skirt, pulling it up little by little, and finally sliding my hand under and on her inner thigh, working it up to her soft, moistening pussy, feeling the moistness building on her lace panties, the movement of my hands and the feeling of my breath across her neck, causing her reply to be very breathy, and her voice heightened in tone slightly.

The priest then asked her what her sins were, she replied with her aroused voice "I've had impure thoughts of the flesh concerning my boyfriend father," he then asked her to tell him what she had been thinking. As she began, her words mimicked the actions of my hands, unknown to the priest; she was confessing to him what I was doing to her right then and there.

From my pocket, I pulled out a thin, long, piece of rope. As I knelt down behind her, kissing and sucking her neck, I took her hands, wrapping one end of the rope around her wrists, binding them together. As I noticed the little screen that separates priest from church member, I saw a little handle to slide it back and forth, and I took the other end of the rope and tied it into a knot around the handle, binding her to it. I began to unbutton her blouse, slowly, sliding my hands down both sides of her waist; I pulled her blouse out from her skirt. Reaching up the back of her blouse, I unhooked her bra, and slid my hands to the cups of the bra, I pulled them down, under her heaving breasts, and as my cock grew harder and harder in my pants, I grinded my bulge against her ass through her skirt, while pinching both her hard nipples between my thumb and index finger, twisting and pulling them slightly, feeling her grind back on my cock with her ass.

I momentarily moved back from her, removing my hands to take off my belt and undo my pants, as she looked back at me, licking her lips, biting and sucking her bottom one, watching her as she arched her back, as her body wiggling around, grinding against the air. I took the belt, and put it around her throat and neck, as I started grinding my now free cock against her ass, then feeling it slide under her skirt, between her thighs and against the damp crotch of her panties. I pulled back on the belt, pulling her head back, keeping it fixed on my left shoulder, as I grabbed her chin to tilt her head to the left, and began sucking her neck hard, leaving red rings around it, and licked her up and down the length of her neck, from the back of her right ear to her shoulder.

As she continued on with the priest, telling him everything I was doing to her right then and there as if it was all in the past, I whispered in her ear some more, "Sounds like you've been real bad Deb." "You being a dirty little slut, baby?," I took my hand, lowered it behind her ass, I leaned back slightly, slid her panties down around her knees, and as I ran my hand around it, I spanked her ass lightly, making her jump slightly,"You dirty little fuckslut, you like that, don't you?" I continued to whisper in her ear. The priest again asked her if she was ok, noticing her little yelps, and again she quieted him, and continued on.

Soon, I removed her damp panties all together, along with her skirt, tossing them in a corner of the confessional, which at that point was beginning to smell heavily of sex, and was only a matter of time before the scent carried into the other half where the priest sat. I took off my jacket, and reached in the inside pocket, and pulled out a candle and a lighter. As she continued on with the confession, her voice finally calming down, albeit temporarily, I proceeded to light the candle. Her nervousness returned as she heard the lighter, she knew what was next, and once again her voice sounded erratic as she tried to catch her breath, and couldn't. As she could feel the heat of the flame get hotter, as it got closer, I could feel her body shake slightly. I slid my hard cock back between her thighs, sliding it in and out from between them, letting the length of my shaft massage her dripping pussy lips. "You want my hard cock inside, don't you?" I whispered, she replied "Yes!," "Excuse me?" the priest asked as she answered my question, "Nothing father" she replied, once again quieting his curiosity.

Taking her hair in my left hand, twisting it around my fist, I jerked her head back by it, as I tilted the candle over, letting a drop of the hot wax spill over, splashing onto the small of her back. As it rolls down her, approaching the top of her ass, I slid the head of my cock between her pussy lips. As I pull my head out, I tilted the candle once again, letting another drop spill out a little closer to her ass, and as it ran down to the crack of her ass, I once again slid my cock head between her soft lips, a little deeper. Over and over, I repeated this, sliding my cock in deeper and deeper, and harder and harder each time, spilling a little more hot candle wax down her lower back and ass as I did so. I could feel her pussy dripping her warm juice down my shaft, and my balls.

I let go of her hair, and gripped my left hand on her ass, and as my cock slid in and out, making a low squishing sound inside her cunt, and continued dripping the wax all down her back and ass, I slid the tips of my left fingers inside the crack of her ass, spreading her left cheek from her right, pressing my middle finger on the rim of her asshole, circling it with my digit, as I continued fucking her tight, dripping wet pussy.

Taking my left hand away from her ass, I rub my fingers on my balls, as their covered with her cunt juice, now turning into a foamy film around my cock as my cock whips it up inside her. I put my now wet hand back on her ass, and begin pressing my wet thumb on her asshole. As I spill the wax over the top where her ass crack meets her lower back, and begins to slide down it, I pushed my wet thumb, covered with her own sex, inside her asshole, making her explode with a loud scream, I felt her pussy and asshole squeeze down on my body tightly, as she worked her body back into me as I slammed mine into hers. After hearing her scream, the priest once again asked if she was ok. "Fuck father!" she replied, explaining how she bumped her knee and it hurt, giving that as the reason for her scream, and as she did so, I fucked her holes harder, and spilt a little more wax on her ass, making her scream again, this time her excuse being her legs fell asleep.

She went on, and on, with the priest, telling him how she loved when I used her as a pleasure toy. "I'm a dirty little fucking whore!" she proclaimed, "Fuck me like the piece of trash I am!" she followed up with, it was easy to tell by the sound of his voice, the priest was flustered, thinking she was talking to him unaware that I was also in there, making her go crazy, doing all the little things to her that she was confessing to him. The people outside, her family and friends, could probably tell something was going on in there, as the wooden confessional rocked slightly… I didn't give a fuck! I continued on. I twisted her around, to face me, and grabbed her around her thighs, and pulled her up off her knees, and I wrapped her thighs around my waist, interlocking her ankles behind me as I slid my cock, covered in her thickly foamed up juice, back inside her. As she her upper body hung there by the wrists, you slid her lower half along my cock, fucking me hard. I leaned my head on the wall of the confessional, as I arched my back, looking down at her pussy sucked my cock inside her, watching as my hard, stiff cock disappeared inside her soft, wet pussy, as I began feeling my cock begin to throb inside her body.

I could also begin to feel her pussy lips quiver as they slid up and down, passing over each throbbing vein of my cock, as she fed the priest each and every dirty detail as it happened. As her body began squirting its juice down my hard shaft, I knew she was close to blowing, as was I. I felt her feet around my ass, pulling her along my cock, as she slid harder and harder. I reached up and untied her hands, knowing it was driving her nuts; she quickly wrapped her arms around me. Sliding them down around my ass, she dug her long nails into my skin, and the harder I felt her pussy squirt, the harder she dug in, till finally she put her finger in my mouth to make it wet, then spreading my ass apart she shoved her middle finger up my hole. Soon my hand was also under her ass, as I to slid my middle finger up her ass, which was already dripping wet from her pussy juices running down it.

Then, as in perfect sync, we both let out a loud scream, which must have filled the entire church. Her pussy exploded all over my cock, covering it with her cum as it dripped down my balls, and I could feel it being squished in my asshole by her fucking finger, massaging my prostate, which in turn caused me to scream a second time, my nuts empty inside her as my cum blasts out, inside her cunt, splattering onto the back of her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her, and stood up, grabbing her hair, and pushing her face on my cock, letting the last bit of my cum dribble out all over her lips, as I shoved it in her mouth, and made her clean my cock and balls with her tongue. Then turned, and made her lick my ass dry as well, as I pinned her head against the corner of the wall, and pushed my ass in her face, making her lick up her on cum. I to cleaned her, kneeling down as she stood, lifting her right leg and draping it over my left shoulder, sliding my face between her wet thighs, licking her clean all over down there, as she shoves my face in with her hands, as she finished telling the priest of her sin, to which he remained silent at that point, knowing full well what just happened and probably just wanted us out of his church.

We left the confessional together, to a bunch of her family and friends standing there with their mouths wide open, except her dad, he had the look of death on his face. But hey, I was never asked to go to church again, in fact, the church insisted I not return… I was happy, and my plan worked flawlessly.