The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers

She felt his tongue pushing deeper into her, penetrating into her vagina. She felt so loved, so desirable, that she made no move to stop him, and then his tongue found her clitoris.

Another orgasm was approaching threatening to be even more ferocious than the first. "Oh no...no...no darling...don't make me...don't make me..."

He was sucking her clitoris and she surrendered to what she knew must happen and taking his head in her hands she held it to her. The spasms began; relentless spasms that shook her unmercifully as she screamed and wept her excruciating pleasure of an overwhelming orgasm. David's arms where round her thighs as he struggled to keep in touch with her wildly juddering body.

Her convulsions slowly subsided and David's sticky wet face rose from her genitals. "What have you done to me...what have you done...? Anne sobbed.

"I've shown you how much I love you," David said.

He brought his lips to her and she could smell and taste their cocktail of sexual fluids.

"You won't leave me again, will you?" Anne whispered.

"No, I'll never leave you," David replied.

If there were any remaining doubts before about the rightness of their act they were now finally vanquished. She was loved and knew she was loved; Marion had been right when she had said, "because we love each other and he's the best....the most exciting sex I've ever had."

David was laying over her again and she felt his penis entering her vagina again. She was surprised that he had recovered so quickly, but perhaps that augured well for the future and perhaps once more Marion had been right, "he doesn't just do it once a week, it's every night." For now Anne indulged her self in what proved to be a long and beautiful sense of oneness that enveloped her.

* * * * * * * *

Marion's words did come true, it as every night and Anne discovered a sex drive in her self she had never known before.

Sometimes after they had finished making love Anne smiled secretly and wondered, "How would David like to be a father?" But the answer to that still lay in the future.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers
12