The Confession Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting it off his chest.
3k words
4.31
62.7k
19
3

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

Jack Nelson was your average high school senior, average eighteen year old boy; he was just well average you could say. He played football in the fall, nothing spectacular he was only a second string cornerback. Even though he got to play on special teams he never stood out in any of the games. During the winter he played basketball yet spent all his time on the bench, only getting to play in a blow out. Spring he played baseball which was probably his best sport, he was not the star player yet he contributed and started on a regular basis.

On the baseball team is his best friend Kevin Welch, Kevin is the team's best pitcher drawing a slew of college scouts at all his games. Besides sharing a lot of the same interests Kevin had something else Jack was interested in as well. Kevin's mother Kelly, Jack had been in love with her since he was a freshman in high school.

Kelly did not have super model good looks, she was not built like a porn star, and she was average. She wore her brown hair short, has green eyes, her breasts were 34b from the bra he saw in a laundry hamper one day. Kelly also had a nice round ass not fat with just enough meat on it to round it nicely. The one thing Jack thought made Kelly's body stand out or at least to him was her legs. Her legs are long, with nice muscle tone and the color of them were lightly tanned to match her usually tan skin.

Jack loved spending as many overnights and weekends at Kevin's house so he could be around Kevin's mother. He was excited because this is one of those weekends he would be spending with the Welch's. When he got to the Welch's house with Kevin, Kelly was on the front porch retrieving the mail from the mailbox.

"Hi Mom." Said Kevin

"Good afternoon Mrs. Welch." Jack said politely.

"Hi sweetie, Hi there Jack." She said looking through the mail. "There is a fresh pan of brownies on the counter if you want a snack."

"Thanks Mom." Kevin said going inside.

"Thank you Mrs. Welch." Jack said following Kevin.

The two boys threw down their book bags and ran down the hall way to the kitchen. Sure enough there was a pan of brownies on the counter still warm from the oven. Jack got a knife from the silverware drawer, while Kevin got two glasses and poured some milk. Jack got a couple of small plates from the cupboard and cut two brownies from the pan. He took them to the table and Kevin joined him with the milk, the two boys took a big bite and a large gulp of milk.

"You are such a goof ball." Kevin laughed.

"How so?" he asked.

"You are so polite whenever you are around my mother." Kevin badgered.

"Well Kevin you could take lessons in respect to your elders and politeness from Jack." Kelly said in a mock stern like voice.

"Okay Mom." Kevin laughed.

"The brownies are very good Mrs. Welch." Jack said.

"Thank you Jack." She replied.

Jack followed her with his eyes as she wiped up the counter of crumbs and then she put the dishes in the strainer away. He never thought jeans and a t-shirt could look so sexy on someone yet Mrs. Welch was giving him some serious wood in hers.

"Come on Jack. Let's go up to my room and play some x box." Kevin said.

"Your father is bringing home pizza for supper tonight." Kelly shouted after them.

The two boys played games until Kevin's dad Bill got home with the pizza, Jack liked Kevin's dad as well. The man always would find time to do things with them whenever Jack came over so it was always fun. Jack however could not see the attraction Kelly would have to the man, he is a couple inches shorter than her, mostly bald and a nice little pot belly growing in the front of him. Jack had never saw any pictures of Bill when he was younger so he figured he must of let himself go after years of marriage.

The pizza was good and it came from a pizzeria made the way pizza should be made, not like they do at those big chain restaurants. Bill kept everyone entertained with his funny stories and jokes, the man did have a good sense of humor. Bill suggested that the boys help with the yard work on Saturday and he promised Sunday they would go fishing.

"Wow Mr. Welch, that sure sounds cool." Jack said.

"Good and maybe while we are at the lake we can have a picnic." Kelly added.

"That is a great idea honey." Bill said. "Make a list and I will go to the store and pick up everything."

"I better check the tackle boxes before you go Dad, just to make sure we do not need any tackle. It has been a while since we have gone fishing." Kevin explained.

"Yeah I rather get what I need before we go rather than having to stop." Bill said.

Kelly began to clear the supper dishes and Jack stood up and gathered up the two pizza boxes. He followed her into the kitchen and watched as she scraped all the leftover food into the garbage. Then she took the boxes from Jack and put the leftover pizza into a plastic container that she had on the counter.

"Would you be a sweetie and take the boxes outside for me Jack?" she asked.

"Sure thing." He said.

"You know where Bill keeps pizza boxes and cardboard right?" she asked.

"Yes Mrs. Welch in the old tool shed." He answered.

He put the boxes in the old tool shed and went back into the house, everyone was in the living room. Bill was looking through the pay per view movies on the digital cable trying to find something good to watch. Everyone but Kelly agreed to I, Robot, she said she would probably read some of her book while the movie played.

The movie was not too bad, not great, yet it had some really good special effects in it. True to her word Kelly must of read half of the paperback novel during the movie, she saw the movie was showing the credits and stretched. She let out a big yawn as if to hint to Bill who was snoring in his easy chair that it was time for bed.

The four of them made it up the stairs and entered the appropriate bedrooms, Kevin and Jack intended to stay up and play games for a while. After a couple hours of playing the two boys finally decided it was time for bed. Jack slept for about an hour and he woke up having to go to the bathroom really bad. He crept quietly out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

After he finished going to the bathroom he flushed, washed his hands and started to creep back down the hall for Kevin's room. He ended up stopping by the closed door of Bill and Kelly's bedroom, he could hear soft moaning sounds coming from the room. There was no denying it those were the sounds of sex going on in the room, Jack got instantly hard and pulled his cock from his shorts he brought to sleep in.

He stood in the hallway jerking off while imagining he was the one in the bedroom making love to Kelly. He heard Bill let out a loud moan that he was going to cum and Jack too shot his cum. Quickly he put his cock back into his shorts and crept back down to Kevin's room. It was a good thing he did cause Kelly had gotten out of bed to go to use the bathroom herself as well.

The next day Bill left with his list that Kelly had given him to get from the store and the list of fishing tackle that Kevin had given him. Kelly kept the two boys busy with yard work, first they did the front yard where Kevin mowed, Kelly pruned and Jack trimmed the weeds.

It was a nice war spring day so Kelly wore a pair of jean shorts and a snug tank top, several times she could of swore she caught Jack trying to look down it. She moved the boys to the backyard, where she had Kevin finish mowing and she had Jack help her paint the old tool shed. She had the house and the separate garage painted last summer so they would match, now that she had some help she would have the shed to match as well.

Kelly had a lot of fun with Jack painting the shed, they would accidentally paint each other or they would intentionally paint each other. Jack wanted to run inside and jerk off again, so much direct closeness to this beautiful woman was giving him a hard on. Yet he stayed outside to enjoy as much time as he could with the object of his desire.

Bill got back and Kelly left Jack to finish painting the shed, she ran over to help him get the groceries in the house. Kevin stopped mowing to get the fishing tackle and put the new tackle in the boxes. He hopped back on the mower and finished the last patch of lawn in the backyard; Bill wanted him to help him cut down a couple old branches off one of the trees that lined the border of the property.

"Jack seeing how you're almost done with the shed, would you run the weed whacker around the backside of the house, the garage and shed for me?" Bill asked.

"Yes Sir Mr. Welch." He replied giving him a mock salute.

The two of them laughed, Jack finished the shed in a few minutes, and he put the paint back in the garage. He figured while he was out of sight and he would have time to take care of his throbbing cock. The young man stroked his cock at a fast pace trying to get it to cum in record time. He did not know Kelly was standing in the doorway to the garage watching in shock the whole time. She watched in shock as the young man finally shot out several thick ropes of cum on to the floor of the garage.

Jack put his cock back into his jeans and then rubbed his cum into the floor of the garage so no one would notice. Kelly steeped out for a moment to compose her self and then entered the garage.

"Oh hey Jack." She said trying not to sound nervous.

"Uh, Hi Mrs. Welch." He said nearly jumping with surprise. "I was just looking for the weed whacker."

"I think Kevin left it out front dear." She told him.

"Okay thanks." He said hurrying past her.

Kelly went over and looked down at the wet spot on the floor after the boy was gone. She thought to her self that boys would be boys and this was just a normal occurrence for a young man growing up. She got the coolers she would need for the lake tomorrow and then went back to the house to finish getting everything ready.

Everyone was pretty tired and they ate a supper of left over pizza, sandwiches and some chips. Bill told them this is the best the lawn and the house in general looked in years and was proud of the work everyone did. The four of them hit the sack early because Bill wanted to be on the road by six a.m. the next morning.

Six a.m. came pretty quickly and the four of them all got up, Bill and the boys got the SUV loaded up. They were on the road in a half hour; Bill said it would take around an hour to drive up to the lake. Instead of stopping along the way for breakfast, Kelly packed some orange juice in those snack size bottles and some granola bars.

The boys helped Kelly get the SUV unloaded when they got to the lake, while Bill went down to the dock. His small motor boat was at its usual berth, he checked everything out and then he checked the motor. The caretaker did his usual good job in the up keep of his boat and was well worth the cost of storing it at the lake year round.

Kelly and the boys got down to the pier after unloading the vehicle; the boys loaded the fishing gear on to the boat. Bill got the boat started and the four of them were off onto the lake to see if they could catch some fish for lunch. Kelly was not worried if they did not catch fish she had Bill get hot dogs and hamburgers, charcoal so they would not go hungry.

As the day wore on it got hotter being out in the middle of the lake, the fish were biting good. Bill caught a trout and so did Kevin, while Jack caught a perch, Kelly lay on the bow of the boat just catching rays. Everyone took off their sweatshirts they had wore on the way up cause it was cool that morning, now that it warmed up everyone was hot. Jack gasped when he saw what Kelly had on under sweat shirt; she wore a blue floral bikini top.

Jack had a hard time trying not to stare, even though Kelly was in her late thirties she kept her waste trim to wear a bikini. After another hour of fishing, Bill decided it was time to head in and clean the catches for lunch. While the three of them cleaned the fish Kelly got the fire going on barbeque pit you find at most campgrounds and parks.

The fish was probably not going to be enough for everyone to eat, so she suggested they cook some of the hamburgers and dogs. Everyone ate well and got pretty full; they sat around relaxing for another hour.

"Well boys better get loaded up." Bill said. "I'm going down to double check on the boat; make sure it is secure to the berth."

Kelly and the boys got the SUV loaded up by the time Bill came back up, Jack thought he disappeared so he would not have to load or unload. They were back on the road and heading for home, all four of them got the SUV unloaded and the gear put away.


"Bill I will take Jack home, you drove all day." Kelly said.

"Thanks babe." He replied thankfully for back that was aching.

Kelly put the top down to her Sebring convertible and waved for Jack to get in; he put his bag in the backseat and got in. Kevin came over and the two of them gave each other a high five and some funny adolescent hand shake.

"See you in school tomorrow buddy." Kevin said.

"Yeah man, thanks for the cool weekend." Jack replied.

Kelly got into the car and started it up, she backed it down the driveway and they were off to Jack's house. Jack was distressed to the fact that one he was with the object of his desire and two she still had the bikini top on. He was constantly shifting his seat as his cock got very hard and strained against his jeans. Kelly could not help to notice the young man's discomfort and had an idea to what was causing. Yet she had a hard time to believe that she could be the reason for this kid's sexual tension.

"Jack are you alright, is there anything you want to talk about?" she asked.

"No not really." He nervously responded.

"Are you sure?" she asked turning down his street.

"Yes." He replied looking towards his house and sanctuary.

"Well we are not going to stop unless you tell me what is wrong." She said driving by his house.

"WHAT!!" he shouted aloud.

"Now are you going to tell me what is wrong?" she prodded again.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Welch. I'm in love with someone." He replied hoping it would get him off the hook.

"Great." She said. "Is it a girl in your class?"

"No. She does not go to our school." He said trying to move so his hard on would not be pushing so hard.

"Really from another town or maybe a freshman in college?" she asked.

"No, Oh god I can't take this much more." He said as she stopped at a stop sign. "Mrs. Welch I'm in love with you. I think about you all of the time and I can not get you off of mind. I think you are the most beautiful, sexiest woman alive and I love you."

"Oh my." She said putting her hand up to her mouth in shock.

Jack did not give her a chance to say anything more; he opened the door and got out of the car. He reached in the back and grabbed his gym bag, Kelly watched in her rear view mirror as the young man ran back down the street for his house.

All the way home she thought about how to handle this problem, she was flattered that a young man would find her attractive. She was also sure that she could not allow this kid to continue to have feelings for her. Should she call his parents and talk to them about it, should she talk to Kevin about it or should she find a chance to get Jack alone and talk to him.

This was definitely a difficult situation to handle; she did not want to hurt such a nice young man like Jack. She had to try and find a way to let him down easy, Kelly also being a woman had a momentary devilish thought as well, what a thrill it would be to have a young man to satisfy her in a way she had not felt in years.

Jack meanwhile lay in his bed trying to figure a way out of his predicament, he had confessed to Mrs. Kelly Welch his undying love for her. Now all he could think of was how to develop a plan to make her his.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers