The Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
The big game arrives; Kelly comforts Jack.
2.4k words
4.5
35.5k
4
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

The big game was finally here and the team went through it's warm up drills while waiting to take the field. Kelly sat in the stands with some of the other parents; she was disappointed that Bill could not be here to watch.

Kevin finally took the mound and took his warm up pitches; he did not want to give the other team too many looks at his plethora of pitches. He has a fastball that clocks around the mid nineties, a nice breaking curve ball, a hard sinking slider and a circle change to keep hitters off balanced. He was finally warmed up and was ready to face the first batter from the other team.

Kevin struck the guy out and then the next guy as well, the third batter grounded out to the shortstop. If this inning was a sign of things to come this would be a long day for the other team. The first three innings were scoreless for both teams; both pitchers were pitching very well. Kevin was piling up some great stats for the game, five strikeouts so far and he had a base hit.

Jack on the other hand was not fairing too well he struck out swinging his first time up and nearly dropped a routine fly ball. Jack was getting ready in the on deck circle to bat again when the guy leading off the inning hit a double it was up to Jack to try to move him into scoring position. The coach gave him the bunt sign and Jack nodded his acknowledgement of the sign. Instead of laying down a bunt on the ground he watched as the ball bounced off his bat and into the air.

The catcher made a great play and dove to make the catch; the runner on second had already broken for third. The catcher flipped the ball to the pitcher who turned and made a great throw to second for the out. Jack removed his helmet and slammed it down in disgust, as he was walking off the field the umpire threw him out of the game for poor sportsmanship.

"You are out of here!" he shouted.

"What you got to be fucking kidding me!" Jack said turning back around.

"You heard me kid." The ump said.

"Jack, c'mon man." Kevin said pulling him by the arm towards the dugout.

"Fucking bullshit." He muttered allowing his friend to pull him off the field.

Jack sat down in disgust while Kevin took a seat next to him; Kevin sat there quietly for a moment. He always seemed to know what to say when Jack was having a rough time, yet did not know what to say at the moment.

The inning was over and the coach came to the dugout while Kevin ran back out to the pitchers mound. The coach is a large intimidating older man, he was very knowledgeable on the game, and even though he was firm with his players it was more of fatherly type firmness.

"Jack, I never thought I would ever see such an outburst like that from you." He said.

"Yes sir." He replied not wanting to make eye contact.

"Kenny you go take over for Jack on the field, Jack I want you to just sit quietly and watch the rest of the game." He explained. "Think about your little outburst."

"Yes sir." He replied. "Good luck Kenny."

"Thanks Jack." said the kid taking his place.

Kevin continued to progress through the game, it was now the bottom of the seventh and the game was still scoreless. Kevin had already had a great game with twelve strikeouts, one walk and given up only one hit. Now his team was threatening again, this time with two outs and runners on the corners.

Kevin was up to bat; he took his place in the batters box and stood to await the first pitch. The other pitcher was pretty tired he threw a ball, then another and then one that Kevin fouled off. Finally the kid threw a curve that seemed to hang in the strike zone rather than breaking. Kevin swung his bat and crushed the mistake for a long drive to left center, the ball bounced off the wall and the runner on third scored.

In high school baseball they only play seven innings so this was the game winning hit and everyone ran out to congratulate Kevin. The team was now the state champs and they had to hang around the field for team photos. When all the hoopla was done with the coach said they could all ride back with parents or on the bus to the motel. Then get ready to go to the team dinner at a local restaurant.

The boys decided to go back on the bus with the rest of the team, Kelly drove her car back to the motel. She got up to the room before the boys and got herself freshened up to go out to supper. The boys finally made it up to the room and Kelly told them to shower and then get ready to go to supper.

Jack and Kevin took turns in the shower and got dressed, they came out of the steamed up bathroom. They were finally to go to dinner with the rest of the team; Jack could not help to give an appreciative look at Kelly. She was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a nice blouse the also fit a little snuggly.

The dinner was great at a nice Italian restaurant that had both pizza and some fine Italian cuisine to dine on. Kelly sat with a couple of parents she knew and the boys went to sit with the team. The dinner was a great success, yet Kelly could not help to notice that Jack was not having as much fun as the rest of the team.

She drove the boys back to the motel room, she let them get ready for bed first, the both brought shorts and t shirts to sleep in. Kelly went in and came out of the bathroom dressed in a night gown that came down to her knees. It was heavy enough not to be see through so she did not worry about being naked underneath.

The boys watched a movie on television for a little while and she sat on her bed reading from a book she had brought along. After the movie the boys settled down and went to sleep, Kelly turned off the reading lamp after she finished the chapter she was on.

Around an hour later Kelly heard one of the boys get out of bed and open the door to the room. She rolled over to see that Kevin was still sleeping in the bed so Jack was up and out of the room. She slipped on her slippers and got out of bed, she quietly left the room so not to wake Kevin to look for Jack. She wandered down the hall way and went outside to find the young man sitting under a tree out in the courtyard. She walked over to the tree, the young man did not look up to acknowledge her arrival, it looked to be he was crying.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Not really." He sobbed.

"You want to talk?" she asked again.

"Not really." He replied.

"Well I will just sit here with you then." She said sitting next to him.

Jack sat quietly for several minutes, he really wanted to be alone, yet he did not mind her coming down to sit with him either. Kelly carefully arranged herself so that her night gown did not ride up and expose too much leg.

"Life can be such bullshit." He finally said.

"Yes it can be." She said.

"My parents never seem to have time for me or what is important for to me. He said.

"They love you Jack" she replied.

"They have a funny way to show it." Jack said. "My dad is pissed because I decided not to go to his alma mater and I want to go to state with Kevin."

"Sorry." She said. "He will come to understand that you want to do what makes you happy."

"To top things off today I acted like a big jerk at the game in front of the team, the coach, the other kids and parents. You must of thought I was acting like a big baby when I had my little temper tantrum?" he asked.

"No, I was surprised by your behavior." She said. "I also know you have a lot on your mind."

"Yeah I do." He said. "To make things even worse I asked out every girl in our class that did not have a boyfriend. I got shot down by every last one of them and then to make things worse everyone in the school knows it too."

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." She said putting her arms around him.

Jack buried his head into the nape of her neck and began to cry; Kelly held him and tried to calm him down by rubbing his back. His sobs grew less and less, Kelly soon realized that he was no longer sobbing; he was gently kissing her neck. She sat frozen not knowing what to do; she had never had another man kiss her other than her husband.

The young man was placing very wet and gentle kisses on her neck; soon he was working his way up to her ear. Jack gently kissed her ear lobe and then whispered into her ear 'I love you'.

Kelly snapped out of the trance she was in and drew back from him, she looked the young man into the eyes now. She could see his eyes were full of lust in them, she remembered seeing the same look in Bill's eyes when he was Jack's age. Before she could stop this she felt Jack put his hand up in back of her head and pull her face to his. The young man placed a kiss fully onto her lips; Jack was pleasantly surprised when she did not push him away.

Jack gently pushed her lips apart and slid his tongue into her mouth; Kelly was completely off guard by all of this at the moment. She knew she needed to break this kiss off yet she did not know how this would affect Jack in the frame of mind he was in. She did have to admit to herself the young man was a very good kisser as she found her tongue dueling with his.

Kelly allowed the kiss to continue, yet whenever one of his hands was trying to explore her body she stopped it. Jack managed to get a couple of quick feels of one of her firm 34b breasts before she stopped him. He tried to get his hand up one her soft legs so he could rub her pussy, she quickly stopped him again. The two of them must have kissed for around five minutes when Kelly finally pulled her head away from his.

"Well when some young lady finds out what a passionate kisser you are, you will do very well with them." She said panting.

"Kelly I don't want any young lady, I only want you." He said.

"Jack we been through this, I'm married and old enough to be your mother." She explained again. "Trust me Jack, when someone realizes what you have to offer, you will make her very happy."

With that she got up off the ground and held out her hand to the young man to help him up. He did not let go of her hand when he got up and she let him hold it as she led him back up to the motel room. Jack got back in the bed with Kevin and she got back in the other bed, Kelly could not sleep though. She waited until she heard Jack start to snore and she got out of bed, she locked the bathroom door.

Kelly stood in front of the mirror of the bathroom and began to fondle her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. She allowed one of her hands to trail down her stomach and hikes her nightgown up so she had access to her pussy. She eagerly began to play with her very wet pussy, frigging herself to a very satisfying orgasm. As she came she startled herself at what she cried out "Oh Jack", as she came.

She waited a moment to calm down and compose her, she found herself going back to sleep. She did find that she was able to get back to sleep until the alarm went off and the long drive back home was to be made. Kelly knew that she could not let another incident like the one under the tree happen again with Jack, having a young man have feelings the way Jack does for her was shamefully turning her on.

Kelly dropped Jack off at his house and they got back to their own house, Bill was not home from his meeting yet. Kevin got the mail out of the box and gave it to his mother, out of all the mail was one envelope that had no address or return address on it. Kelly opened it and began to read it, then she began to cry, she got up from the table and ran up to her bedroom. Kevin followed her upstairs and knocked on her door, she did not answer his knock so he yelled into her.

"Are you okay Mom!?"

"No, Kevin." She sobbed. "Would you let me be alone for a little while and we will talk about it a little later."

"Sure Mom as long as you promise." He said.

"I promise." She said.

Kelly went back to reading the letter that was inside the envelope, it was a few pages long. The more she read the more she cried, the letter caught her completely by surprise and was the last thing she thought she would find when she got home.

Bill did not have a business trip to go on, he used the weekend to pack up his clothes, belongings, tools and other various articles to leave Kelly. He had been having an affair with one of his female co-workers who lived in the next town over. He moved out and was going to live with her; he would be filing for divorce by the end of the week.

Kelly even got up and looked into his dresser drawers, finding them all empty, she looked in his closet finding it empty. It was true Bill was leaving her and now she was left feeling hurt and betrayed by the man she built a life with for twenty years.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers