The Confession Ch. 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack attempts to romance Kelly.
1.9k words
4.45
33.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers

Jack got the news about Bill leaving Kelly for another woman, he felt sorry for his best friend at the break up of his parents marriage. Yet he felt that he may have a chance to show Kelly that he could love her more than she could ever imagine.

Jack gave them a few weeks to adjust to life without Bill in the house; after school was over he stopped by the flower shop. He picked out a nice bouquet of flowers and filled out a simple card that read, I'm here for you, love Jack. Jack paid the florist for the flowers and asked for them to be delivered to Kelly's new job.

Kelly was able to go to work at a local health center as a receptionist; her lawyer promised a decent spousal support settlement in the divorce. Bill was also very giving willing to sign the house over to her, half of all bank accounts they had together. Kelly instructed her lawyer to make whatever arrangements possible to make the divorce final.

The flowers arrived shortly before closing time at the health center; Kelly was surprised to see them. When she opened the card she let out a soft gasp finding out they came from Jack. Besides the fact that her husband left her for another woman she now had her son's best friend pursuing her in a romantic way. She could not deny that she too had been caught up in the idea of the young man being in love with her, yet she still was not sure if she could allow it to continue.

Granted she was free from Bill to do as she wished now, there were too many things to consider if she was to allow a relationship to blossom between her and Jack. First of all what would Bill say if he knew she had a young lover after he left, surely he would have some snide remarks. Kevin what would her son say if he ever found out that his mother and best friend were had a relationship together.

Kelly turned on her cell phone as she left the health center and found she had a voice mail from Bill on it. He had asked her if Kevin would come over and visits his new place, he had not seen the boy since before he left for the baseball game. Kelly got in her car and drove home, Kevin was sitting it what used to be his dad's recliner watching a tape of the championship game.

"Hey Mom, how was work?" he asked trying to be cheerful.

"Not to bad, they keep me very busy." She replied. "Your dad called."

"What did he want?" he asked not looking away from the television.

"He wants you to come over to visit him this weekend." She said.

"Well maybe I will go over, just to see what the stupid prick left you for." He said sarcastically.

"Kevin your father does not love me anymore." She said softly. "Try to forgive for what he did to me, he is your father."

"Alright I will give him a call." He said reaching for the cordless phone. "Hello dad."

"Hey Kev." He said.

"So you want me to come over this weekend?" he asked.

"Yeah that would be great." Bill said. "Friday night would be great."

"Alright see you then." He said hanging up. "Happy now mother."

"Yes I am happy." She said.

"Hey where did you get the flowers?" he asked changing the subject.

"Oh from an old friend." She replied.

Kevin watched his mother go into the kitchen and he decided to call Jack, he told his friend that he was going to see his dad. Jack really enjoyed hearing that his mother would be alone for the week This would give him the opportunity he was looking for to show Kelly that he could love her better than what Bill had.

After Kevin got off the phone with Jack he went out in the kitchen and sat down to have leftovers with his mother. The rest of the night was uneventful and the two of them went off to bed.

The rest of the week blew by; Bill arrived Friday afternoon to pick up Kevin. Other than a few civil words exchanged between them she kissed Kevin good bye and told him to enjoy the weekend. She went back inside the house and was not in there for five minutes when she heard the doorbell ring.

Kelly went to answer the door and to her surprise was Jack standing there with a large gym bag slung over his shoulder. She quickly ushered him into the house not wanting anyone to notice that he was there when her son was not.

"Jack what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well I have reservations for the weekend at a nice bed and breakfast out of town." He explained. "I would like you to join me."

"Jack I can't" she said. "What if someone finds out?"

"Who is going to find out, we are going out of town where no one knows us." He said.

"I don't know Jack." She sighed.

"I will make a deal with you Kelly." He said. "You give me this weekend to romance you and convince you that you and I can have a relationship together. If I can not convince you then I will leave you alone and try to forget my love for you."

"It is a deal then. Give me an hour to pack my bag." She answered to his delight.

The drive took an hour to get to the bed and breakfast; Jack had sent payment in advance for the weekend. She requested a cot be brought to the room for Jack to sleep on and the clerk got it set up. Despite how tired the two of them were from the long trip up the two of them stayed up most of the night talking.

Meanwhile at Bill's new place with his new girlfriend Carolyn, Kevin was settling in to watch a late night movie with them. He was surprised to find out his dad was ten years older than the cute blonde who laid on the floor in the living room. Kevin had to admit that his dad's new girlfriend had a nice little ass and some perky little tits on her.

Somewhere halfway during the movie his father fell asleep, they both laughed hearing his loud snoring from his chair. Carolyn got up off of the floor and stretched out to relieve her sore body from laying on it so long.

"It is a nice night." She said. "Want to go out on the deck and talk?"

"Sure." He replied.

He followed her out to the patio doors and onto the deck; she laid down in a lounge while Kevin sat in a folding lawn chair. He was nervous as he watched the cute woman being around such a cute and attractive woman, while his dad was inside sleeping.

"Wow you must be some athlete." She said.

"Yeah going to attend state this fall." He said.

"Cool, we should try and get up there for some of your games." She said.

"That would be nice." He said.

"So tell me what you think of your dad's new girlfriend?" she asked

"You seem pretty cool and you are not bad looking either." He replied much to her delight.

"Thank you very much." She said. "You must have a lot of girl friends at home."

"No I play the field." He said.

"Real ladies man eh." She laughed.

"I do alright with them." He laughed.

"I bet you do." She said.

Kevin got up and went over to her lounge and sat next to her, he took his hand rubbed the inside of her leg. Carolyn did not make any effort to remove it; she looked up at him with a lustful look in her eyes. Kevin reached up and grabbed the button of her jeans and undid them, and then he slid the zipper down.

"So show me what you got stud." She moaned softly.

"What about my dad?" he asked.

"I like your dad a lot." She said. "Yet I think I may need the services of a young stud from time to time."

"Well if this is the kind of treatment I can expect from you, I can see me coming over on the weekends often to arrange whatever servicing you need." He replied.

Without any farther words he reached under her and grabbed the waistband of her jeans and panties. Carolyn lifted her ass and allowed him to slide them both off of her to reveal her completely shaved pussy. Kevin had never seen one on real person only pictures on the internet or in a dirty magazine.

Kevin spread her legs apart and got himself between them; he lowered his head to her shaved pussy and stuck his tongue out. Carolyn spread her pussy lips apart. Kevin eagerly began to lap up the juice in her slit all the way up to her clit. He defiantly knew how to eat pussy; Carolyn grabbed the back of his head and bucked her pussy against his mouth.

"Oh yeah stud eat my fucking pussy!" she moaned aloud.

Kevin continued to lick her pussy until she started to scream that she was cumming, he was satisfied with the job he did on her pussy he stopped eating it. He sat up and pulled off his shirt and opened up his pants to let his hard cock out. Carolyn took her shirt off to reveal her perky small tits and the fact that she had no bra on. Her pinkish brown nipples were fat and erect in the warm night air.

Kevin leaned back down and took turns sucking each tit, and then he embraced her into a passionate kiss as he slid his cock into her ready pussy. He started to jack hammer his young cock into her cunt while she dug her finger nails into his tight young ass.

"Oh yes baby, yes fuck me!" she moaned.

"Gonna give it to you better than daddy does." He grunted.

"OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!!!" She started to scream.

Kevin kept plunging his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could, he kept looking towards the door to see if his dad was waking. This woman was a real screamer, her pussy was tight and wet, the way she carried on she had to be very orgasmic.

"FUCK I'M CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG" She screamed.

"ME TOO!" he panted aloud.

"PULL OUT AND SHOOT IT IN MY MOUTH!" She screamed.

Kevin quickly pulled his cock out of Carolyn's pussy and straddled her face, the first shot of cum landed on her nose and below her eye. She quickly slid his cock into her mouth and pumped the rest of his load down her throat. She continued to suck his cock until he went soft in her mouth.

"Where is everyone" called his dad.

"Out here." Carolyn called back.

"Well get inside so we can get to bed." He called again.

Instead of coming out on the patio they heard him get out of his chair and head upstairs. Carolyn and Kevin got dressed quickly and got back inside the house, they ran upstairs. Carolyn went to the bathroom to wash up and go to bed and Kevin went to the guess bedroom.

"Goodnight stud." She whispered at his door.

"Goodnight." He whispered back.

As Kevin laid in bed his cock started to get hard again thinking of the hot piece of ass he had just gotten on the deck. He felt a twinge of guilt for having fun with the woman who was his dad's new girlfriend and the woman who caused his parents to split. His animal lust soon washed away all the guilt and he began to jerk off.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers