The Confession Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack &Kelly enjoy rest of the weekend.
2.1k words
4.69
35k
5
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

Jack and Kelly woke up late in the morning; Kelly used the shower and got dressed for whatever Jack had planned. Jack waited patiently for her to get done and he freshened up and got dressed for the day.

He was pleased to see what she was wearing when she came out; she had on a beige cotton skirt and a sleeveless white sweater. She looked stunning with her short hair frizzed out and her make up was applied evenly on her pretty face. Kelly had to admit to herself that Jack looked handsome in the khaki shorts and polo shirt he had on.

"Ready for brunch?" he asked.

"Famished." She answered.

The two of them went downstairs to the bed and breakfast's dining area and had a very nice brunch. Kelly found that she could talk to Jack unlike she was ever able to talk to Bill. The young man hung on her every word as she told him all kinds of details of her life.

After brunch they took a walk into town to do some window shopping at the local stores. Jack saw a cart with a guy selling flowers and he ran over to buy a beautiful bouquet, the smile on Kelly's face along with the light kiss on the lips was ample reward for them.

Jack suggested that they take a walk on the beach by the lake; a guy was renting paddle boats that you do with your feet. The two of them had a blast paddling the little boat around the lake away from all the other boat traffic. Jack found a secluded shaded area down the lake away from the other boats and swimming areas.

The two of them stopped paddling and sat in the shade enjoying the quiet; Jack took a yellow flower from the bouquet and stuck it in Kelly's hair. She smiled at the gesture, Jack decided to take a chance and he gave her a kiss on the lips. He was happy when she returned the kiss; the two of them sat together exchanging several soft wet kisses.

Suddenly the kisses turned more passionately and the two of them were making out with tongues dueling in and out of each others mouths. Jack gently reached under her sweater and fondled her bra clad breasts. They were not large, they were a nice firm handful being only 34b, and Jack could feel a nipple start to harden. He gently teased it with his fingers to get it fully erect.

Kelly was letting out soft moans; she was really enjoying the gentle fondling he was doing on her breasts. She suddenly felt disappointed when he stopped playing with it and slid his hand out of her sweater. She knew what he wanted when she felt his hand slide up the inside of her bare thigh. Kelly spread her legs a little more to give the young man the access he wanted.

She felt his hand brush gently over her wet pussy and over her pubic mound, he was surprised that this conservative mom he fell in love with was wearing a thong. He easily slid the fabric aside and gently searched her wet pussy for her clit. He found it and knew he found it from the soft moan she let into his mouth. Jack rubbed the clit while he kissed her; Kelly was really starting to get horny by his manipulation of her clit.

"Finger fuck me." She said breaking the kiss.

Jack slid one finger into her very tight cunt and gently worked it in and out of her pussy. Kelly hiked her skirt up and reached down with one of her hands to rub her clit and with him other she got Jack's cock out.

Jack managed to slide a second finger into her pussy; he could feel the muscles squeeze his fingers. Kelly gripped his cock harder and began to stroke it faster; she was letting out slow soft pants.

"Oh that feels so good Jack." She sighed.

"Yes it does feel good." He moaned.

"OH OH OH OH GOD I'M GOING TO CUM!" She moaned aloud.

"Oh shit Kelly." He groaned softly.

Kelly felt the warm spurts of his cum on her hand as she was jerking him off, both of them were satisfied by the afternoon orgasms they had. Kelly fixed her clothing and Jack adjusted himself as well.

"We should head back now." She suggested.

"Good idea." He agreed.

They got the paddle boat back to the rental and headed back for the bed and breakfast, Jack stopped by the stand in the lobby when they got back. It was loaded with leaflets from local restaurants; he found a nice one that looked real romantic.

"This looks like a good place to eat." He suggested showing her the pamphlet.

"Wow it sure does look nice." Kelly said. "I tell you what I want to go to a couple of stores alone. I will meet you at the restaurant at seven o clock. You will not be disappointed."

"Cool." He said.

Kelly gave him a kiss good bye and left the bed and breakfast, she headed to the shopping area hoping to make it to the stores before they closed. Jack went upstairs and changed into a dress shirt and a pair of slacks. He sat in a chair and switched on the television to see if a ball game was on to pass the time.

Kelly found herself at the shoe store where she purchased a pair of red high heeled shoes. The heels were three inches long and she felt that they made her look more sensual as she walked in them. Then she went to a store and found a tight spandex red dress, it fit very snuggly. The skirt would not allow room for to wear her bra so she paid for the dress and asked for a bag.

She wore the dress and put on the shoes she bought, the clothes and shoes she wore when she left this morning she put in the bag. Kelly bought some make up and hair care accessories at a drug store and went into the bathroom to fix them up. The clerk behind the counter let out an appreciative whistle when she came out. Kelly gave him a smile and walked down to the restaurant Jack had picked out for them to eat at.

Jack saw her come in carrying the bag; his heart skipped a beat or two when he saw the outfit she was wearing. They sat down at a candle lit table and ordered appetizers and wine for Kelly. The food was very good and they had a dessert that they shared between the two of them.

The restaurant offered dancing and after they let dinner settle they danced every slow dance possible. Kelly could feel the hardness of his young cock grind against her groin as they danced. She never thought she would fall in love again after reading the letter she got from Bill, yet here she was falling in love with her son's best friend.

Kelly had enough wine and dancing, she wanted to go back to the bed and breakfast and put the bed to good use. The two of them made it back to the room and burst in kissing wildly. Jack reached down for the hem of her skirt and lifted it off and over her head in one fluid motion. Kelly undid his shirt and then the pants; she giggled watching him try to shake them off.

She saw his naked form in the moon light that illuminated the room; she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. Jack reached under her knees and lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He placed her gently on the bed and pulled her thong down; he stood by the side of the bed admiring her body.

"My god you are so beautiful." He whispered.

"Make love to me Jack." She purred softly.

The young man got between her legs; he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Gently he slid the head of his cock into it, her body tensed up as she felt him try to enter. He gently slid inch by inch into her tight pussy into he had his entire cock buried inside of her.

Jack alternated from kissing her lips to planting soft kisses onto her breasts; he gave her nothing but slow gentle thrusts as he made love to her. He loved hearing her soft moans of pleasure as he continued to make love to her; he loved how good her tight pussy felt as its muscles gripped his cock. It seemed to pull his cock back in every time it would make it's out ward thrust.

Kelly lost track of how many orgasms she had, she had many that seemed to wash over her whole body the whole time. Soon she heard the familiar urgent groaning of her young lover as he shot his love seed into her womb. The two of them lay together in the bed, finally Kelly rolled onto her side and Jack spooned with her.

His young cock soon got hard again and he was trying to put it into her in the side ways position. She lifted her leg and he slid his cock right into her pussy, this time they made more animalistic sex. Jack thrust his cock into her harder and harder, Kelly was now moaning aloud.

"Oh god you make me feel so good Jack." She moaned.

"I told you I would." He whispered into her ear.

Jack was once again cumming into the woman he loved; once again they fell asleep in each others arms. Jack ended up on his back sometime during the long night; Kelly had awaked to use the bathroom. When she came back to bed she saw his young flaccid cock and she took it into her mouth. She had him hard again and he was awake ready for more of this woman.

This time Kelly climbed on top of him, she rode him up and down. Jack played with her tits and rubbed his hands all over her round ass. Jack was amazed at how well she could move her ass as she ground it up and down on his cock.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He moaned over and over.

Kelly did not reply she just continued to ride his cock; she started to moan loudly while riding him. The closer she got to orgasm the harder she would bounce up and down on his cock. At the same time both of tensed up and came together, Kelly lay on top of him for a few moments and then climbed off.

The sunlight of morning poured into the room, Jack was awake he got up and went to the bathroom. Kelly got out of bed and turned the shower on and got in, Jack waited a moment and then felt his cock start to stiffen. He climbed into the shower and began to kiss Kelly all over her neck and back. She instinctively leaned forward and pushed her ass towards him; he grabbed her by the hips and stuck his cock into her from behind.

The two of them fucked like this in the shower for several minutes, after having sex three times last night it was hard for Jack to cum. Kelly was starting to tire from the position so Jack suggested she turn around, not really knowing what he was up too she did. He told her to wrap her arms around his neck and he lifted spread legs up and slammed his cock into her.

"Oh yes baby fuck me." She moaned aloud.

Jack gave her a good long hard fucking in the shower; he had never heard Kelly swear very often. He was surprised as she moaned over and over for him to fuck her; he had to admit it was a huge turn on. Soon he felt the uncontrollable urge to shoot his cum into her; he groaned loudly and gave a final thrust into her pussy. As they were slowly catching their collective breaths panting in the hot shower together Jack once again told her he 'loved her.'

"I love you too." She said "I love you too."

Jack was so happy that he kissed her on her full lips; his weekend getaway was enough to convince her that the two of them could be together. Kelly felt alive again, like her life was having new meaning to it in the arms of her young lover. Kelly did worry though how they were going to keep their love alive when they get back home.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers