The Confession Ch. 10

Story Info
Kevin talks to Jack and his mom.
1.5k words
4.47
28k
3
2

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,005 Followers

The next day Jack was in the kitchen making Kelly breakfast in bed, he had bacon frying in one pan and another frying home fried potatoes. He heard the back door open and was surprised to see Kevin come into the kitchen. The two friends just stood and stared at each other for several long uncomfortable moments.

"Hey Kevin, would you like some breakfast?" he asked.

"No thanks." He said pulling out a chair. "Is my mom up yet?"

"Not yet, I thought I would surprise her?" answered Jack.

"Yeah you are full of them." Kevin snorted.

"Hhhmmmmmmm, what smells so good." Kelly said entering the kitchen.

"Breakfast honey." Said Jack at the stove.

"Kevin good you are home." She said leaning down to hug him.

"Hey Mom, I just stopped in to talk to you two." He said.

"I'm so glad you did honey, I was worried about you all night." She said sitting down.

"I talked with Shannon last night and I did a lot of thinking." He said. "It will take me a little time until I feel totally comfortable with the relationship you two have together. I know you were hurt by Dad's affair and him leaving you. So I guess what I'm trying to say is as long as you are happy Mom, I will be happy for you too."

"Thank you Kevin, I'm happy and I think you need to know that Jack and I are going to have a baby." She said buttering her toast.

"A baby." He said softly.

"Yes a baby." His mom said again cheerfully.

"Great and how do you and Jack plan on taking care of this baby?" he asked with a hint of hostility.

"Well I plan on working as long as I can, I'm going to sell the house and buy one in one of the little towns a few miles from the state university. I have pretty good savings account and I got a rather decent stock portfolio from your dad in the divorce." She explained.

"Yeah and I already have a part time job lined up on campus and some cash saved." Jack said. "It might be a little tough at times, but I love your mom with all of my heart and we will make it work."

"Well you two have everything figured out." Kevin said.

He got up out of the chair and leaned down to give his mother a kiss on the top of the head. Kevin then walked over to the stove and stuck his hand out for Jack to shake; when Jack reached up for it he grabbed him. Kevin gave him a big hug and hugged him as tight as he could for several moments.

"You better take good care of my mom and your baby." He said fighting back tears.

"I will buddy." Jack replied.

"Because you know I will kick your ass if you do not." He laughed.

Kevin let go of his best friend and headed for the door, he stopped for a moment to look back at his mother. She got up out of her chair and ran over to her son to give him a big hug and kiss.

"I have to go over to Dad's for my graduation gift." He said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Kevin left his mom and Jack alone in the kitchen; Jack finished cooking and fixed a plate for Kelly and him. The two of them sat talking about how good things went with Kevin and how good his breakfast was.

Jack cleared the table off when they were done eating and took the plates to the sink; Kelly got up and slipped her robe off without him knowing it. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, Jack turned around to see his naked lover. She gave him a long passionate kiss and then slid down onto her knees in front of him. The gym shorts he was wearing already showed evidence of his growing boner.

Kelly reached up for his waist band and pulled the shorts down with her lover's growing cock in front of her. She reached up and gently began to stroke the length of it up and down until it got full hard. She then kept one hand on it and engulfed it into her wet mouth, Jack shuddered at the sensation.

Kelly sucked his cock in and out of her mouth getting the shaft all wet with her saliva; she reached under his ball sack with her other hand and fondled his balls. Jack reached down and placed both hands on the back of her head encouraging her to suck more of his cock and faster. She could sense his urgency and took the hand she used stroking him and ran it up to his muscular chest.

"Oh my god that feels so good." He said. "Oh suck me baby suck me."

Kelly made only muffled slurping sounds as she enjoyed her young lovers cock in her mouth. Suddenly she felt his whole body tense up and she knew what was coming next, she prepared herself to swallow his load.

"Oh fuck yes I'm going to cum" he moaned aloud.

Jack shot several thick streams of cum that she managed to swallow, she continued to milk every last drop of cum out of his cock. She kept gently sucking on it until it became completely flaccid in her mouth.

"Now that was a good breakfast." She said looking up at him.

They both laughed.

Kevin arrived at his Dad's house and knocked on the front door, he was surprised when no one answered. He could at least see Carolyn's car in the driveway and figured his Dad's was in the garage. So he just turned the door knob and went right inside, he saw no one in the living room so he went into the kitchen.

No one was in the kitchen so he checked the rest of the house; he went upstairs and could hear voices. The voices were coming from the master bedroom; Kevin thought it would be neat to surprise them. He got up to the door and realized it was not his Dad's voice coming from it, the door was open a crack so he looked in. It was his Dad's boss and his chauffeur with Carolyn completely naked on the bed.

Kevin watched as the completely naked black chauffer stuffed his black cock in Carolyn's pussy. The guy was huge, he must have been at least a foot long and thick as well, and his Dad's boss an aging guy around sixty was sucking on her tits.

"Oh god Jamal fuck me hard baby." She moaned.

"I'm so glad Bill likes to go on these business trips so we can fuck his little slut of a girlfriend while he's gone." His Dad's boss said.

"Stuff yo cock in her mouth Mr. Jenkins." Jamal said.

"Here suck this slut." Mr. Jenkins said.

Kevin was surprised to see the older man had a big cock too; he took Carolyn by the hair and shoved it in her mouth. Kevin pulled his hard cock from his jeans and jerked off watching his Dad's girlfriend get abused.

Jamal pulled her legs right up and started to fuck her fast and very hard, Carolyn had to spit out the Mr. Jenkins cock so she could keep up with breathing. Jamal continued to slam her pussy as she begged for it to keep fucking her.

"Yeah Jamal fuck me with that big fucking cock baby." She moaned.

"Oh shit, I'm going to fill this tight white pussy." He moaned as he came.

Mr. Jenkins did not waste a moment, rolled Carolyn over onto all fours and began to fuck her already fucked pussy from behind. He waved for Jamal to open her night stand and the black guy pulled out a big dildo. The old man took it and worked it up her ass and fucked her pussy from behind. Jamal reached under her and roughly played with her tits and rubbed her clit as she fucked his boss.

"Oh fuck you make me into suck a fucking slut." She panted.

"Yeah baby oh god this pussy feels good." The old man moaned.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She said over and over.

"AGH!" yelled the old man.

The old man shot a load into her pussy and Kevin shot a load all over the door frame. He quietly crept back downstairs and wrote a note in the kitchen, he saw an envelope on the table with his name on it. He picked it up and opened it to reveal a card with a check in it from his dad and to his surprise one from Mr. Jenkins.

He added to his note that he got the card and would thank them and Mr. Jenkins for the gifts later. He knew he had to leave and go see his girlfriend Shannon, watching the sex that took place a few minutes ago got him hard again. He rushed out and got into Shannon's car which she let him used and sped to her apartment.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,005 Followers