The Confession Ch. 14

Story Info
Kevin helps Shannon recover, Kelly sells the house.
2.5k words
4.64
23.2k
6
1

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers

Shannon was ready to leave the hospital and Kevin was there to pick her up, she did not know what he had planned. She thought that he was going to take her home to her parent's house, yet he had something else in mind.

"Hey babe." He said cheerfully.

"Hey." She said kissing him on the cheek.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Sure am." She replied. "I need to put this nightmare behind me."

"Good, because I have just the thing." He said.

"Oh Kev, I just want to go home and relax." She sighed.

"You will get a chance to relax and talk, we will work on this together. I know my dad told you some things that need to be explained and I need to be with you so I can help you with what that asshole did to you." He explained.

"Alright where are we going?" she asked.

"Well I got us a cabin for the weekend, I have a trunk full of supplies, Jack's mom and dad rented it for us, gave me the money for the supplies and the car rental." He explained further. "They wanted to help us."

"We will have to go back to my parents house so I can pack a few things." She said.

"Your mother took care of all of that." He said. "C'mon let's get going."

"Well lead the way." Was all she could say? The two of them walked out of the hospital holding hands, Kevin parked as close as he could so they did not have to walk far. He opened the door of the car and the two of them were off on the road. It would be a two hour job to the cabin; Shannon rolled the window down and leaned back in the passenger seat. Kevin waited until they were about fifteen minutes into the drive before he began talking to Shannon about what had happened. At first she was very quiet and he thought she would not talk to him the rest of the drive. Finally she spoke and he hoped that what his father had done to her did not cause irreparable damage to their relationship.

"So what is going to happen to your father?" she asked with no hint of emotion in her voice.

"According to the D.A. he will be tried as a sex offender and even though this is the first time he has done anything like this the D.A. will push for the maximum penalty. It depends on the judge in the case, she may give him prison with the maximum sentence or prison with some mental treatment." He explained.

"I'm sorry Kevin I hope they lock him away for a longtime." She said.

"Don't be sorry, for what he did to you I hope they do lock him away." He said. "He hurt someone I love very much."

"Kevin I love you too" she said. "But I need to know, did you have sex with his girlfriend?"

"Yes I did." He said. "We had sex twice before you and I started dating."

"I see." She said. "Why did you have sex with her?"

"I'm just a dumb guy who could not control his hormones." He said. "Maybe subconsciously I thought I was doing to him what he did to my mother."

"So do you really love me or are you a dumb guy with his hormones going wild?" she asked.

Kevin could feel the stare that was fixated on him as he drove down the road; his stomach began to feel like it was twisting in knots. Even though it was eighty degrees outside he felt a cold chill run up and down his spine. He knew the answer to that question, yet he knew as well if it did not sound convincing to her all could be lost to their relationship.

"Shannon I have never been in love once in my entire eighteen years of life, I met you and I fell head over heels in love with you. Your long red hair, the glow of your skin, the softness of your touch, those emerald green eyes that can be as warm as the sun or as cold as ice. I cannot get enough of you; I only want to be with from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. If I had to give up baseball and everything else in the world just to be with you I would do so in a minute. I love you Shannon O'Malley, more than I could ever put into words." He finished his speech and took a deep breath holding it in until he heard her response. Her eyes no longer felt cold when she gazed upon him, they now felt warm and he could see tear well up in them. She reached over and put her hand behind his head and gently scratched in with her long nails.

"I love you Kevin Welch, I love with all of my heart." She replied.

"I'm so sorry he hurt you and I'm sorry I did what I did." He said starting to sob himself.

"Kevin if we are going to get through this we need to put it in the past so we can move forward. When we get to the cabin we will go forward and try to forget the what happened." She said.

The two of them rode quietly the rest of the way to the cabin; Kevin drove down the old dirt road that led them to it. They both got out of the car, Kevin told Shannon to go in and relax while he unloaded the car. She went inside to find it to be very nice and rustic on the inside, the cabin was what could be three rooms The living room and kitchen were one big room with a large fireplace; they had a large couch and a chair for furniture in the living room. The kitchen had a table, stove and refrigerator, the walls had wildlife painting and actual wildlife hanging on them. Kevin brought the groceries in and then he brought in the two suitcases, Shannon went ahead and put the groceries away. Kevin went back outside and found the stack of firewood behind the cabin; he gathered up some and brought it inside.

"I will get a fire going." He announced.

"Good I will start dinner." She replied.

"Oh shoot I forgot to get the cooler." He said running back out the door.

When he returned he set the cooler down on the table, Shannon opened it and was surprised to find salad fixings, milk and some fresh vegetables. Kevin was full of all kinds of surprises today, she went ahead and put some things in the refrigerator and then got out a couple of pans to cook dinner. Kevin got the fire started in the fire place and then he went to the kitchen, he wrapped his arms around Shannon. He planted soft warm kisses on her neck while she was peeling carrots.

"You go ahead and get the vegetables, potatoes and salad going; I will cook up a little chicken dish my mother taught me to make."

"Sound good my love." She replied.

Kevin got some chicken that was in the cooler; in the zip lock baggie were four chicken breasts. He dipped them in some egg and flour, put them in the skillet and began to sautéed them. Shannon had the carrots in a pot to boil, wrapped two potatoes to bake and fixed a small salad. She set the table and watched as he added some apples, onions and mushrooms to the chicken.

"Could you hand me that apple brandy in that box over there please." She handed it to him. "And there should be some heavy cream in the fridge too."

She remembered the small bottle of cream and got it out for him, he splashed a large amount of brandy into the skillet. A large ball of flame shot up and made Shannon jump; she calmed down when he poured the cream in to the skillet to put the flame out. She watched in awe as he waited for the sauce to finish reducing and the dish was complete.

"Dinner is served." He laughed.

Shannon put the salad in bowls, while Kevin put all the food onto plates for them to enjoy. He put the plates down on the table and then pulled out one of the chairs for Shannon to sit down. He then went over to the light switch and turned it off, he turned on the radio to an easy listening station that played lots of love songs and then he pulled two candles out of a bag that was in with the groceries. The finishing touch on the meal was when he lit the two candles to set the most romantic mood Shannon had ever seen. The two of them ate a quiet supper gazing into each others eyes, after the supper was finished Kevin got up from the table.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

"Yes you may." She replied.

Kevin pulled out her chair and took her by the hand as she got up from the chair; he led her to the middle of the living room. The two of them proceeded to have a nice intimate slow dance in the cabin. Shannon could not get over how good it felt to be in the arms of her love again after what had happened. The doctors could not find any damage to her vagina and told her there were no restrictions against having sex.

"Why don't I go get some blankets and make things a little more comfortable?" he said.

"Sounds good to me." She said kissing him.

Kevin came back with a couple of blankets, a couple of pillows and they spread them out on the floor. Before they could finish lying down on them they were already engaged into a passionate kiss.

"Make love to me." Shannon whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes my love, make love to me" she whispered again.

"I got to get some protection from my bag." He said.

"No, it is more romantic and I love you. So what are we protecting each other from." She said pulling off her shirt.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too." She said.

They went back to kissing, Kevin was lying on top of her, he managed to get her bra off and then he undid her pants. They slid them down, along with her panties, Kevin sat up and took off his shirt and then pulled his shorts down. Kevin got back on top of her and got between her legs, before he started to make love to her he looked at how beautiful she is. Then he gently slid his cock into her pussy, she tensed and wrapped her legs around him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him on top of her.

"Make love to me nice and slow." She whispered. He gently plunged his manhood in and out of her as slow as possible, he had to fight his urge to increase the pace. He kissed her neck, her breasts and ran his hands all over her skin; he had to admit the slow pace allowed him to enjoy Shannon more. Her whimpers of passion were soft and he could tell from time to time by her facial expressions when she orgasm. Shannon now urged him off of her and had him get on his back; she then climbed on top of him. She rode him, her hips controlling the pace and her stomach seductively moving in and out. Kevin wanted to thrust, yet Shannon forced him not too, she wanted to control this.

"Oh yes my love oh yes OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She moaned aloud as she had a real intense orgasm.

Kevin got her off of him and he got her up on to all fours, he positioned himself behind her and slid into her pussy. He slowly fucked her in the doggie style position; he could not believe how intense the feeling was. After several minutes he finally shot load after load of sperm into her unprotected pussy. They lay on the blanket all night; they spent some time sleeping, only to awaken to make love. By the time dawn arrived they had made love six times, the two of them slept until the early afternoon naked and in each others arms.

Meanwhile back home Kelly had gotten some news from the real estate agent that a buyer whom looked at the house earlier in the week wanted to buy. The sale should go through by next week, as soon as she got off the phone she called the real estate agent handling the duplex she and Jack wanted to buy and share with Kevin and Shannon. She finished that phone call and went back upstairs to where Jack was in the shower; she took off her robe and got in.

"Good news baby." She said.

"Your in the shower with me, what could be better." He said with a sly grin coming over his face.

"In a moment" she giggled. "The agent called and we sold the house."

"Alright!" he shouted. "Now we can call the agent about the other house."

"I already did, are deposit will hold that house until the sale goes through on this one." She said. "So by the end of the week we should be getting ready to move."

Kelly reached down and began to stroke his cock; it did not take long for it to get hard. She got down on her knees and took his erection into her mouth; she began to pump it in and out of her mouth. Jack arched his back and moaned; he reached down and put his hands on the back of her head. Jack stopped her before he shot his load into her mouth; he pulled Kelly off of his cock and pulled her back up to a standing position. He gave her a kiss and a wink; he turned her around and slid his cock into her wanton pussy easily. The fucked standing up in the shower, with one hand Jack gently fondled one of her sensitive tits; with the other he massaged her clit while he slid his cock in and out of her.

"Oh yes baby fuck me, fuck my pussy." She urged him on.

"Oh yeah Kelly I love you and I love fucking you." He grunted.

"I love it when you fuck me Jack oh god I'm fucking coming." She started moaning and panting aloud.

As if they were synchronized they came simultaneously together, as Jack's cock began to shrink inside of her. He held her in his arms and then ran his hands down to her growing belly.

"Wow so this is the start of a new life." He said softly.

"Yes this is only the beginning." She said cuddling up to him.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers