The Confession Ch. 15

Story Info
Love, romance, and a baby.
1.6k words
4.55
30.2k
9
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

My sincerest apologies to any fans of this series, some long bouts of writers block, combined with long hours at work and family obligations have slowed the process.

Once back from his weekend trip with Shannon, Kevin went to the bank pulled some money out of the bank. He then preceded to the jewelry store to buy an engagement ring for Shannon, he drove straight to her house. She was having lunch with her parents, Kevin asked if he could speak to her father alone for a minute. "Mr. O'malley sir, I love and respect your daughter, I want to propose to her with your permission?" He asked.

"Well Kevin, you are young yet, of course I and the missus were not much older when I did the same thing. If you really love my daughter and you want to ask her well then you have my blessing son." He replied patting the nervous young man on the back.

With that Kevin strolled over to the kitchen table and got down on a knee taking Shannon's hand into his. The look on her face was one of amazement and anticipation, never had she thought Kevin would do this. He pulled the ring box out of his pocket and opened it, it was beautiful as the diamond sparkled as much as her eyes.

"Shannon I love you with all of my heart and I would you become my wife?" He asked.

"Oh yes Kevin yes I will my love." She said throwing her arms around him with such force they both fell to the kitchen floor.

Shannon's father and mother could never be prouder, to gain both a son and a future major league ball player if his career was to continue as such. Most of all a young man who loved their daughter as much as the two of them loved each other. They stayed for a while and visited with her parents, then they excused themselves to go to see his mother and Jack. They too were happy for them and decided they would have to go out to dinner that night to celebrate. During dinner they decided on a double wedding and they decided to do it very soon, before they would have to start college. The two women were planning the details while the two young men watched wondering what they had gotten into. Kevin had another surprise for Jack as well. He had something important to ask his best friend and future step father. "Jack I know you are going to study business in college and even though I'm going to phys. ed, I plan on pursuing a career in baseball. If that career comes around, I want you to be my agent, I figure my best friend and future shall I say step dad will best know how to manage my career." He explained.

"Wow Kevin I don't know what to say." He said.

"Try saying yes." Said Kelly nudging him in the ribs.

"Yes I'll do it buddy." He said shaking his friends hand. The four of them went home and all went to bed after what had been a long day, the next morning Kevin was awakened by the sounds of Shannon getting out of bed in a hurry. She ran down the hall and he found her over top of the toilet getting sick.

"Honeys are you all right?" He asked.

"Oh gods I feel so nausea coming on." She said to wipe her mouth with her sleeve.

"Maybe I better take you to the doctor." He said.

"Maybe you better let me handle this son." His mom said quietly coming up from behind him.

"Okay Mom." He said. Kelly closed the door and knelt beside the young woman huddled over the toilet, she ran her hand through her hair and then down her back gently rubbing it. She had a hunch what was wrong with her and finally was able to ask her.

"Shannon when was your last period honey?" She asked.

"It was supposed to have been the day before his dad attacked me." She replied.

"Have you two been using protection?" Kelly asked.

"There have been a few times we got caught up in the moment and never thought about it. Do you think I'm pregnant?" She asked.

"Only one way to find out." Said Kelly. She stood up and went over to the sink, she opened the medicine cabinet above the sink. She still had another one of those pregnancy tests still in there and handed it to her future daughters' in-law. She left the room and Shannon used the privacy to take the test.

"Okay you can come back in Kelly." She said.

"Let's see." She said anxiously.

"Well is it positive?" Shannon asked nervously.

"It looks like I'm going to be a mother and a grandmother at the same time." She said to throw her arms around the girl.

"I'm having a baby." Shannon sobbed joyfully. The two of them made their way back down the hallway, after Shannon had brushed her teeth and gargled with some mouth wash. Kevin was up putting his robe on and Jack also met them in the hall in his robe.

"What's going on Kel?" Jack asked sheepishly.

"You'll see" She said to shush him.

"See what?" asked Kevin.

"I'm Pregnant!" Shannon exclaimed.

"Holy Shit!" Said Kevin taking her into his arms.

"Holy shit is right." Said Jack. " I never realized I could be a grandfather at eighteen."

"Oh shut up gramps." Laughed Kelly.

"Look who's talking a grandma." He said to tickle her. "Better refine your cookie baking recipe for all your future grand kids. Over the next few weeks everything was like a whirlwind, packing up the old house and moving to the new house. Getting everything, they needed for college, finding doctors for both of the future mothers. Then the trial of Kevin's father came up, Kevin was very proud of Shannon as she testified at the trial and then Kevin testified against his own father. The jury found him guilty and the judge gave him the maximum sentence, Kevin glowered at him as he watched his father shuffle out of the courtroom in the orange jumpsuit and shackles. He would now have to move on with his life without his father in it. As long as he had Shannon, his mother and Jack in it, it would be a good life. Finally it was a week before school started and in the backyard of Jack's parents the two of them got married. Kelly insisted that Shannon and Kevin go first, seeing how it was the first time for both of them. Then it was hers and Jack's turn. They had a wild time after the ceremony with all the relatives, friends and the huge reception. The three of them finished school over the years, raised their children and lived in the house in harmony. After school Kevin got drafted into the major leagues and signed with the New York Mets, true to his word Jack negotiated him a good contract. Shannon took over for her father who decided to retire and she ran his business. With her business savvy she was able to get his stores to grow and expand across half the state. She and Kevin had a little girl they named Michelle, then four years later twin boys' Jack and Kevin Jr. Shannon decided that three kids were enough and convinced Kevin to get a vasectomy, which he did during the off season. As for Jack and Kelly, Jack had started a huge career managing the careers of several different players. After they saw the great deals, Jack got for Kevin they started coming to him, mostly family guys who wanted to balance career and family. Jack enjoyed working out deals that were not just about money but about family as well. He and Kelly had a baby girl as well and they name her Claudia, then they had another girl they named Heather, then another they named Abigail. Finally they were about to give up on having a boy when Jeremy was born. , Soon after he was born kelly-entered menopause and could no longer have children. She was able to do medical transcription work at home for several different doctors until Jack's career took off. When it did, she was able to concentrate full time on being a wife and mother, as well as a grandmother.

Forty five years later

I take forty five years into the future. An older Jack stands by the open casket of his wife, his true love Kelly. He is sobbing as he looks down at his beautiful wife, his children comfort him and then step aside for their Aunt and Uncle to come over to the casket.

"Mom looks so beautiful, so peaceful." Sobbed Kevin.

"How are you holding up Jack?" Shannon asked.

"I miss her so much Shannon, I knew this day was going to come someday, yet nothing can ever prepare you for it." He said.

"Well I'm happy that she had you and she was happy to share her life with you. Everything does happen for a reason and I'm glad that after all these years to have you as a step father, a grandfather to my kids, agent and best friend." Kevin said hugging Jack tightly.

"I love you buddy and thank you." He whispered in his ear. "I will miss your mother terribly but I'm so glad for the love of my family."

The three of the stood by the casket hugging and sobbing, remembering of how event forty five years earlier brought the together and made them a family.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers