The Confession of Alexa Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn rose and walked to the end of the table. She spread Alexa's pussy lips and slipped three fingers deep into her, stretching her pussy and filling her out deliciously. At the same time, Maya cupped her hands over Alexa's breasts. They began pleasuring her simultaneously, Maya rubbing and stroking her breasts and nipples, Evelyn flicking her clitoris with one hand and fucking her with the other. Alexa was so aroused that almost immediately she found herself on the edge of another tremendous orgasm. "Oh yeah, don't stop," she moaned. "I'm so close, please don't stop." She raised her head and looked up pleadingly at Evelyn, expecting her to withdraw any second.

But she didn't, and suddenly Alexa knew she was going to come. She let her head fall back and concentrated on her impending orgasm. She felt it build slowly between her legs, spreading out from her clitoris as if all her pent up sexual energy had become focused there, filling out her pussy completely, its power increasing until it became almost unbearable. She pulled on her restraints, lifted her entire body off the table, her back arched and her hips suspended it midair. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she screamed as her floodgates opened and suddenly she exploded into a devastating orgasm. She thrashed her hips as torrents of intense pleasure ripped through her body. Her pussy spasmed violently, clenching around Evelyn's fingers, her juices flowing freely over Evelyn's hands as she continued fucking her right through her orgasm.

When Alexa's climax finally began to subside, Evelyn withdrew her hand from her now over sensitive clitoris and slipped it down into the cleft of her ass. Alexa raised her hips and bent out her knees, giving Evelyn easy access. She circled the rim a few times then slipped a finger into her anus. "Oh yeah, oh my god," Alexa moaned as she felt Evelyn satisfying her at both ends. In no time her body was rocked by another powerful orgasm. And then another, and another.

When it was all over, Alexa lay panting on the table, her breasts heaving as she descended from the dizzying heights of her peak. Evelyn and Maya caressed her skin tenderly while she recovered. Then Evelyn walked up to her and placed a hand on her head, stroking her hair. She suddenly appeared protective, almost motherly. "If it's any consolation", she said, "you lasted longer than most."

They untied Alexa and helped her off the table. Her legs were weak and trembling, and she had difficulty standing up. They walked her out of the room, up a flight of concrete stairs and through a sound proofed door into a large sitting room. They climbed more steps, followed a dark hallway and suddenly they were in a guest bedroom. They tucked Alexa into bed, still naked, and Evelyn kissed her on the forehead. "I trust you will enjoy your stay here, my dear", she whispered. Then they left the room and Alexa heard the lock clicking. She drifted off and quickly fell into a deep sleep, utterly spent and fully satisfied.