The Confessional Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea has a wild party.
4.1k words
4.19
75.1k
19

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Sexy_Curves for working with me on this story!

Flashback to the party

Andrea got to her friend's house early to help set up for the party. Josh had some family plans for part of the day, and they'd arranged to meet at the party when he got there.

Her friend grabbed some beers and her pipe before the party started and the two of them chilled out back by the pool getting comfortable before everyone got there. They were feeling really good, and went back up to Julie's room where she got out a small baggie from her jewelry box. Andrea watched as Julie grabbed a mirror and razor blade, cutting out a few lines of a white powder. Julie handed her a small plastic tube, and pushed the mirror closer to her.

"No, thanks Julie. I'm good" Andrea said, handing the tube back to her.

"Come on Andrea, you'll enjoy the party more, it'll be a good time, I promise."

Andrea bit her lip, looking at the mirror with the lines of powder. She slowly took the tube back, holding it up to her nose, inhaling, snorting the line into her nose. She sat back, holding her head and coughing, wiping at her nose as Julie did the remaining two lines.

There was some noise outside as people started arriving, and they both made their way down the stairs, where they ran into Julie's friend Matt. She introduced him to Andrea, before she ran off to let more people inside.

Matt came to the party not necessarily looking to hook up with anyone but definitely trying to get rid of the half-dozen gram bags of powder cocaine in his pocket. The high-school coke-heads knew he was the hook-up, and he got rid of two of the bags before he even made it in the door, mingling with the group of kids out front. He had his own personal stash in a bullet, a little glass cocaine-delivery device. After taking a couple sniffs in the bathroom, he wandered out and ran into Julie, who introduced him to her friend Andrea.

"Hi Andrea," Matt said, a charming grin crossing his face. He looked the blond up and down as he said: "So how you doin tonight? Ready to enjoy this party? I think it's gonna get kinda wild. Should be a good one."

Andrea took a drink of her beer, smiling at Matt. "I'm good," she said, scoping the room for Josh again. "Yeah, it's been a while since I anyone's thrown a decent party."

He took a swig of his beer. He sniffed, involuntarily, a rush of coke hitting his brain when he did, and he smiled. He leaned in close to her as he noticed her own sniffles. "So you like to party hard, babe?"

She turned her neck slightly as he leaned in, asking her his next question in almost a whisper. She still couldn't find Josh, so she turned back to look at him as she nodded. "Is there any other way to party?" she answered in the same volume.

"Not if you ask me," Matt replied, "but some people can't keep up." He looked around as more people were filling the Julie's living room. A couple guys were setting up a pair of turntables and a PA in the corner. That was good. Dancing always made it easier to sell coke.

Speaking of... Julie came back up to the two of them. "Hey Matt," she said, leaning in close to him. Andrea could just barely hear her. "I'm gonna need some more of that stuff for tonight, babe." Matt raised an eyebrow, winked at Andrea.

"How much you need?" Matt asked.

"An eight ball would just perfect," Julie said, smiling at him. "Two hundred?"

"A buck-eighty for you, honey," Matt replied.

"I got it up in my room," Julie replied. Matt's hand slid up Andrea's back as Julie walked off. They followed her back up the stairs to her bedroom. Julie closed her door behind them, opened her dresser, and handed Matt nine twenty-dollar bills. Matt pulled a baggie from his pocket filled with white rocks, the largest of which about half the size of a golf ball. Julie held it up to the light. "You're generous," she said with a smirk. "Thank you."

Music started playing downstairs, the powerful bass reverberating through the house. "No, thank you, Jules," Matt said. "You girls wanna do a couple lines before we get back to the party?" he asked, pulling out another little baggie from his shirt pocket, which was clearly his personal stash.

Andrea heard the music start playing downstairs, her mind still on Josh when Matt asked if they wanted to do a few more lines before going back. Before she could answer for herself, she heard Julie answer for both of them. "Of course we do" Julie told Matt, grabbing Andrea's arm and pulling her towards the bed. She grabbed the mirror and razor from earlier and set them on the bed.

Matt sat down on the bed between the two girls, taking the mirror and razorblade. He set the mirror on his lap and pulled a rock out of his bag, started cutting it up and breaking it down to a fine powder, with quick, proficient, practiced movements. In no time at all, he had half a dozen lines cut out, good-sized ones at that. Julie's eyes grew wide; these lines were twice the size of the ones they'd done earlier.

Julie snorted one of her lines; it took her two tries to get it all, and let out a little "woo!" as she handed a rolled-up twenty over to Andrea. A smile broke across her face as the rush hit her. "Oh, that's good shit... Matt you always have the best stuff," she said, and sniffled, leaning up on him, her hand on his thigh and crawling towards his crotch. They both turned and looked at Andrea, Matt holding the mirror up for her.

She held the twenty between her fingers, looking at Matt and Julie before she bent down a little, pulling her hair back with one hand, snorting at one of the lines, fighting back coughing until she finished her line after three tries. She coughed a bit, handing the twenty to Matt, sitting back on the bed, sniffing and wiping at her nose.

She watched as Matt did his line in one snort, handing the twenty back to Julie, her hand slowly working its way back down his thigh before she took the rolled up bill between her fingers.

Julie's foot was tapping to the beat coming from downstairs. She was starting to get the itch to dance. She took the twenty and blew her next line in a single snort, sniffing a few times, wiping up what little she missed with her finger and applying it to her gums. She stood up, kissed Matt on the cheek after he blew his second line. "Thanks a lot Matt!" she said. "I just got to get down there and dance and make sure nobody tears the house up too bad. See you down there!" Julie said, kissing Andrea on the cheek. Matt sniffed, using his finger to clean up the little specks of coke he'd missed and sucking it into his mouth.

"No problem. We'll be right down," Matt said. Julie shut the door behind her as she walked out. Matt looked at Andrea. He could tell she probably didn't need any more coke right now. Of course, nobody ever really needs any more coke, but it's always fun to do some more.

She sniffed again as Matt handed her the twenty, holding the mirror for her again, his other hand sliding to her back as she paused for a second before leaning over the mirror, snorting her second line, taking four tries this time. She leaned against Matt, her eye closed as she wiped at her nose. Her body was a bit clammy and her head spun as she leaned against Matt with more of her body. "I think I need a minute before I go back downstairs," she said, sniffling.

Matt put his arm around her as she leaned into him. "Yeah, you okay? Just sit back and let it sink in, you'll be up and ready to party hard in no time, I promise," he said.

"Yeah, I just need a second" she said. He used his finger to wipe up the rest of the powder on the mirror before setting it and the razor aside. He licked the blow off his finger and pulled out his cigarette pack. He pulled out a joint and lit it up. He opened Julie's window as he puffed on the joint, getting it smoking good before handing it over to Andrea. The cool summer night breeze felt good on her clammy skin.

"Here ya go, babe, this'll help take the edge off." He held her close against his side as he held in his lungful of weed. His hand on her back fell down to her hips, dangerously close to her butt, and his other hand came to rest on her thigh until she handed the joint back to him. He let out his hit and took another one, passed the joint back, his hand falling on her thigh again, giving her a little squeeze. "This helping? Feel a little better?"

She looked up at him as his hand slid from her back to her hips, his fingertips grazing her butt, his other hand on her thigh as he waited for the joint. She closed her eyes as she inhaled deeply, holding it in her lungs and licking her lips as she passed the joint back to Matt. She looked up at him as he squeezed her hip gently. She nodded as she exhaled out the window. "Yeah, it's helped a lot. I'm feeling a lot better," she said, smiling.

"Good," Matt said, puffing on the joint. His cock twitched in his pants as he saw her lick her lips, and he pulled her a little closer to him by her hip. They passed it back and forth until it was about halfway done, then Matt put it out on the windowsill.

Andrea smiled as they smoked the joint, passing it back and forth, holding in deep breaths of smoke as they got high. Despite being wasted, she wondered about Josh, was he here yet, was he going to show at all?

"Wooo!" Matt said, a fucked-up little smile playing across his face. His hand fell on her thigh again, his fingers toying with the hem at the bottom of her little black dress. He leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear: "You look fuckin hot tonight, Andrea. I'm happy you're the kind of girl likes to party the way I do," he said, and then his lips fell on her neck, and his hand started to move up under her dress.

She moaned softly as his lips moved to her neck, his hand sliding up her dress. She slowly pulled away, her hand pulling his hand from her leg. "I can't do this," she whispered, biting her lower lip.

"Sure you can," Matt said, his hand moving up her back, his fingers crawling to the back of her neck. She had pulled his hand off her leg, but he found himself reaching across her lap, his hand grabbing her other leg and pulling her towards him. "It's easy, I promise," he whispered in her ear, his lips on her neck again. His hand on the back of her neck tightened its grip, tilting her head to the side and exposing more of the taut skin of her neck to his hungry lips. He sucked on her skin for a moment before dragging his teeth across her and kissing and licking her some more. "Nothin to be scared of, baby," Matt said in a low whisper in her ear.

"No, I mean, I know. It's just, Josh is coming," she said in almost a whisper. She moaned softly as he continued kissing and licking her. "Josh is coming, I can't," she protested as his lips continued working at her neck.

"Is Josh your little boyfriend?" Matt asked in her ear. His voice turned to a low growl as his lips continued working on her neck, his hand moving up from her hip, getting dangerously close to her breasts. Andrea swallowed hard, nodding in response to Matt's question. She shivered, her pulse quickening as he continued, "If you got a boyfriend, why do you seem to be enjoying this so much?" His hand cupped her tit, squeezing the soft flesh through the fabric of her dress. He dragged his teeth along her neck again. "I don't want to hear that name anymore, you got it?"

She didn't answer his question, a small moan escaping her lips as her chest heaved visibly, taking a deep breath, struggling to find a reason for her answer. She tilted her neck back as he squeezed at her breasts, his teeth dragging against her neck again. She nodded again. "He's coming tonight, though," she whispered softly.

"Unless he wants a bag of coke, I don't give a shit. I'm coming first," he growled in her ear. He squeezed her breast again, pushing her down onto her back on Julie's bed. His lips found hers, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth, his body on top of hers. He used his knees to spread her legs, moving his body between them, his hands crawling all over her body, pulling her dress up her legs. "God but you're a foxy little thing. That boyfriend of yours is a fool to not be here with you."

"He wanted to be, he's coming. He's probably here already" she said, looking up at him, her hand on his chest, trying to push him away. Matt's cock was getting hard in his jeans as she tried to push him off her. He wasn't going to have any of that. He grabbed her hand off his chest, and pressed it down on the bed next to her head. With his other hand he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs with his boxers, exposing his hardened, hungry cock. His hand then moved up between her thighs, his fingers moving to her crotch, pressing against her clit even as she tried to push him off her again with her other hand.

"Naughty girl. Not wearing any panties." His finger pushed its way between her folds, sliding up inside her pussy. She blushed as he growled against her ear, his finger sliding between her wet folds, wiggling deep inside of her pussy.

"Maybe we should go downstairs," she whispered, trying still to get away.

"C'mon, baby," Matt said, sliding his finger in and out of her. "You know you're lovin' this, we'll go downstairs in just a little bit, this won't take too long at all, just a quickie." She was still pushing against him and trying to get away. His cock was hard and rubbing against her thigh. He pulled his finger out of her cunt and grabbed her wrist with that hand, pinning both her arms down on the bed now. She struggled against him, but he was too strong and was able to hold her down. In fact, her struggling had the opposite effect, as he managed to get his dick pressed against her pussy, the shaft rubbing along her folds as she tried to get away. "Yeah, that's it, move just like that baby..."

He moved her wrists together over her head and managed to get a grip on them with one hand. With the other he reached down and pulled one of her legs up and over his shoulder. The head of his cock found her entrance a few moments later, and he could feel her wetness on his turgid member. He pushed inside. "God you're fucking tight," Matt groaned... "Josh must have a little dick..."

Josh, actually, was parking his car out front. He made his way into the party, looking around for Andrea. He didn't see her anywhere. He found some of his friends, asked if they'd seen her, but they weren't much help. He finally found Julie.

"Have you seen Andrea? I know she's here somewhere," he said.

"I think she's still upstairs in my room. She wasn't feeling well."

"Did she already drink too much?" he asked her.

"Something like that," Julie said. "Upstairs, second door on the left."

Upstairs, Andrea moaned as she felt Matt's cock rub against her thigh as he pulled her other arm off of his chest, pinning them both above her head with one hand. She arched her back, trying to get away still, stopping when she felt his cock rubbing against her folds as she moved.

She whimpered, turning her face away as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her entrance, wincing as he thrust himself inside of her. She looked up at him as he mentioned Josh, reminding her why she was fighting. "Please don't talk about him," she said, her pussy squeezing tighter around his shaft.

She lay back, trying her hardest not to move with his thrusts, not to give in to him. She wanted to be with Josh, wanted to find him and have his arms around her. When she tuned back in to reality she realized her hips were moving to meet his thrusts, willing him to get deeper inside of her.

Matt forced himself inside her, holding her down on the bed. "Mmm, that's it," he groaned as he felt her pussy squeezing around his tool as he worked it in and out of her. It took a little bit, but pretty soon her hot, tight pussy was quite wet, and her hips were moving, meeting his thrusts, allowing him deeper access. His thrusts grew more insistent, and he worked her with a hard regular rhythm, his cock filling her, stretching her more with every thrust, going deeper and deeper inside her. "Yeah, that's it, girl. See, I told you you'd fucking like it. Mmm, yeah, you fucking love it, don't you, you little fucking slut..."

Downstairs, Josh was about to run up the stairs when he was waylaid by a group of his friends.

"Hey, Josh, c'mon and do some shots man!"

"Sure, in a minute, I gotta find Andrea," he said, begging them off.

"Oh, don't be such a pussy!"

"Shit, gimme a break, I'll be right back," Josh protested.

"Just do a couple shots real quick! Andrea's around here somewhere, you'll find her."

"Fine, fine," Josh said, just to get them to shut up. He threw back a few shots of whiskey, the amber liquid burning his throat as he swallowed it down. "Okay, okay," he said. Taking another two. "Now where da hell ish that guuurl?" he muttered, finding the stairs and making his way up them. His head swam in the booze. "Fuck," he groaned, getting to the top of the stairs, forgetting which room Julie had told him to go to. The first door he tried was a bathroom. The second was a closet.

Andrea looked up at Matt as he held her down on Julie's bed, thrusting deeper inside of her as her hips moved with his thrusts, her pussy squeezing even tighter around his cock. She moaned as he ground his hips against her, working his cock as deep as he could inside of her pussy, his chest pressing against her tits, his teeth scraping against her neck again as he hissed into her ear, asking her how much she loved it.

She wrapped her leg around his waist, the drugs, alcohol and arousal dominating her judgment, forcing her to need more. She looked up at him, her back arching further as she leaned her head back, her body trembling slightly, her eyes watering as she came, her entire body tensed, contracted as her moans grew louder.

He let got of her wrists, his hand groping her tits, pulling the dress up so it was just around her neck, exposing her large mounds, his hand groping at them, squeezing them roughly, pinching her nipples. His mouth found hers, and he kissed her again, roughly, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth, their bodies moving together in a lusty, horny rhythm as he fucked her hard, trying to get off inside her.

Outside in the hallway, Josh heard the moaning and groaning and the squeaking bedsprings. Somebody's having a good time, he thought, as he walked past the door that the fucking was obviously coming from. He tried the other two doors in the hallway. "Andrea? Andrea?" he called out, but she didn't respond.

He was about to go back downstairs and see if he could find her somewhere else in the party when he suddenly recognized the feminine moans and cries coming from behind the door he hadn't opened. He looked at the door, his mind reeling from the alcohol that coursed through his system. "Andrea?" The moans got louder, and now there was no mistaking her.

He kicked the door open, and there was his girlfriend, of two years, to whom he'd only just recently lost his virginity, on her back, legs wrapped around the waist of some guy he didn't know, getting fucked, hard, and clearly enjoying it very much. He knew that face she was making, he'd seen it before when she came.

"No... no... NO! Andrea what the fuck is this!" he screamed at her. "What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck are you doing?"

"Fucking, obviously," Matt said, looking over his shoulder at Josh, still thrusting into Andrea.

Andrea turned to see Josh standing in Julie's room. Her heart broke when she saw his face. She quickly pulled her legs from around Matt's waist, trying to push him off of her again. "Josh, it's not- This isn't what it looks like, please Josh wait," she begged, fighting, finally pushing Matt off of her, pulling her dress back down and quickly got up from the bed, moving to Josh. "Can we please go somewhere so I can explain baby?"

12