The Confessional Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stood there, clenching and unclenching his fists, quivering in anger. "Not what it looks like? Fuck you, slut," he said, and turned and rushed out the door, his eyes welling up with tears. She followed him into the hallway, reaching for his hand. He had never in his life raised a hand to a woman in anger, and so he was probably just as surprised as Andrea was when he reeled back and slapped her hard across the face. She whimpered loudly as he brought his hand away from her, the slap to her face hurting much less than the words that came from him next.

"There's nothing to explain. It's exactly what it looked like."

"No, it's not babe. Please just let me explain, I'm so sorry," she pleaded, tears streaming down her face now, her voice shaking, her body trembling.

"You're a fucking slut and I never should have trusted you." He turned to walk away from her again, and she came after him again, grabbing his arm. He spun, raising his arm, shoving her off him and backward, hard into the wall in the hallway, and got right up in her face. "Don't you fucking touch me. Don't call me. Don't look at me. I never want to see your cheating bitch face again."

"Please, Josh, please don't leave like this, I didn't know what I was doing!"

His hands clenched into fists. He turned his back on her again, moving to go down the stairs. She stepped towards him as he turned towards the stairs, reaching for his arm again, her face drenched in tears. "Never again, you fucking whore!" he screamed at her. She looked at him as he turned to face her once more, and he smacked her again, hard enough this time that she stumbled backwards against the wall, falling to the ground. She stayed on the ground, her head on her knees sobbing loudly.

Julie was rushing up the stairs as Josh was coming down them. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she demanded, hitting him. He pushed her away and kept moving, leaving the party. Julie knelt down beside Andrea, holding her head to her breast as she cried.

She saw someone's legs walk past her, going back downstairs, she looked up to see Matt as he reached the stairs, never once looking back at her.

She sat in Julie's arms, struggling to find her composure. Eventually, she sat up, leaning against the wall for a minute. She slowly got up, dizzy from crying so hard, as well as her high, needing to get to the bathroom. Julie helped her, leading her into the bathroom, holding her hair and rubbing her back as she got sick, her body still trembling as she sobbed.

12