The Confessional Ch. 04

Story Info
Andrea gets some more cocaine.
3.4k words
4.25
80.8k
30
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Sexy_Curves for all her help with this story!

She nodded when Logan told her she was gonna grab them some fresh drinks. She looked around for Julie, itching for another line, but unable to find her. She started walking towards the kitchen to find Logan.

Matt saw Andrea from across the room. She was looking around like she was searching for somebody. Damn, but he had really enjoyed fucking her earlier. Even though that stupid boyfriend had barged in and ruined everything. Matt still hadn't cum, and he had been close. He was lucky he hadn't gotten a serious case of the blue-balls.

Andrea saw Matt. She hated him for what happened earlier, but she really wanted some coke. Considering all the drama with the boyfriend, Matt sure wasn't expecting her to come up to him. She walked over to him, an arrogant grin on his face as she approached. "Got anything left?" she asked him, her lips close to his ear.

"Depends on how much you want," he replied. He'd sold all of his bags but had his own personal eight-ball stashed away, and it would be pretty easy to cut some out of that for her.

"I just need a line or two," she said, still looking around for Julie so she could stop talking to Matt. She realized then that she hadn't brought any money with her, and seeing she still couldn't find Julie, she didn't have anyone to borrow money from. "I can pay you back, but I didn't bring any cash tonight," she whispered, her body brushing against his side. "Please, I could really use it." Dammit, where was Julie? Andrea knew she was probably hooking up with someone and finding her was a lost cause, so she'd have to go through Matt.

Matt certainly wasn't swayed by the way her body brushed up against his. "What do I look like, a fucking bank? I don't issue credit, honey," he said. "But if you really need it that bad," he said, a dark grin coming over his face, "well... do you know why they call a blowjob a blowjob?" He put his arm around her back, his hand creeping down and squeezing her ass. "Because it's a job you can do for some blow."

Andrea looked at him. She should have known better than to try to get anything from him without cash. She started to walk away, but felt his arm move around her back, keeping her there as he spoke again, giving her one way to get the fix she craved. She didn't answer for a minute, debating if it was really worth it or not. Finally though, she nodded, feeling his hand slip around her waist and lead her back up the stairs, for the second time that night. His cock was starting to get a little thicker and harder with every step he took. It wasn't every day he found a girl this fucking hot who was willing blow him for a little blow. And wasn't that the whole reason he'd started slinging cocaine in the first place?

They walked up to Julie's bedroom door, but found it shut, and emanating from within were the sounds of Julie and Mikey fucking. Matt led her to another bedroom, this one clearly belonging to Julie's mom and dad. Matt flipped on the light and shut the door behind them. He looked around, then found what he was looking for: a hand-held antique mirror sitting on top of a dresser. He sat down next to Andrea on the bed and pulled out his baggie of that delicious white powder. He dumped a little bit out, broke down the bigger chunks with a credit card, and cut out four fat lines and one little line.

"You can have the little one now, because I'm such a nice guy, and you get two of those bigger ones after I cum. Deal?" he asked her, handing her a rolled up twenty-dollar bill.

She rolled her eyes when he called himself a nice guy, and took the rolled up twenty-dollar bill he was handing her. She bent over the mirror as he held it for her, pulling her hair back with her free hand as she easily took her line in one try. She sat up, sniffling and wiping at her nose before sliding to her knees between Matt's legs, looking up at him as she reached for his zipper.

He unfastened his belt and the button as she pulled the zipper down, and Matt pushed his jeans and boxers down to his ankles, his cock thick and long but not quite hard yet. "Yeah, Andrea, show me how bad you want those lines," he moaned, feeling the heat of her breath on his member. He ran his hands through her blond hair, pulling it back away from her face.

Andrea slid her fingers around Matt's cock, moving her hand up and down the length of his shaft, getting him hard again. It disgusted her to be doing this to him for coke, but she needed more.

She cringed as his hands ran through her damp hair, pulling it away from her face as she slowly moved her lips to the head of his cock, licking up and down before wrapping her lips around his cock, looking up at him as she took him deeper, sucking softly as she began moving her head up and down, her tongue sliding along the bottom of his cock.

He groaned as he sat there and she sucked on his dick after getting it good and hard. His head fell back, his eyes closed as the first warm sensations rushed through him. "That's it," he said, his grip on her hair tightening a bit as her head bobbed up and down, her lips wrapped tightly around his tool. He groaned again, his head coming back and looking down at her. He stood up then, thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth as he did, the knob hitting the back of her throat. She leaned back slightly, her hands sliding up his legs to rest on his thighs as he stood up, his cock moving deeper into her mouth, the head hitting her throat.

She gagged, her eyes closing as he thrust into her mouth, his grip tight on her hair keeping her where he wanted her. She could feel spit run down her chin as he kept his cock deep in her mouth, against her throat as she sucked softly.

Matt's grip on her hair tightened when he heard her gag on his cock. He grinned his evil grin as he held her head down on him, filling her mouth with his cock, and he still had a few inches to force down her throat. Matt used his hips to thrust into her mouth, enjoying the way she was forced to gag on him way too much. He began using his grip on her head to force her face down on him, pushing his tool down her throat. "Yeah girl, you better learn to deepthroat if you wanna get me off," he said as he forced his cock down her throat again. He held her head down on him after that thrust, his dick pushed down her throat, his balls rubbing on her chin.

Andrea looked up at Matt as he pulled on her hair, her gagging getting louder at he forced more of himself into her mouth. Her eyes began to water as she gagged, her chest and shoulders heaving. She closed her eyes again as he spoke to her, his hand on the back of her head, keeping her nose against his body as his balls rubbed on her chin. Her face grew red as he continued, the makeup that Julie had redone starting to run.

She pressed her nails into his thighs, trying to get him off of her as he ground her face against him, his cock sliding even deeper into her throat, spit dripping down her chin, dripping onto her neck as she gagged.

Matt growled loudly when he felt her finger nails dig into his thighs, and he pulled his dick out of her mouth. "You don't actually want that coke, do you bitch?" he said, before raising his hand and slapping her hard across the face. He grabbed her by her hair again and swung her around, pushing her back against the side of the bed.

She brought her hand to her face as she tried to get up, feeling him pull hard on her hair, pushing her against the bed. She opened her mouth to tell him she wanted to go back downstairs, but felt his grip tighten on her hair as he forced his cock back into her mouth, his balls once again against her chin, and she gagged loudly as he started to fuck her mouth yet again.

He held her head tightly, pushing her face down onto his cock every time he thrust hard into her mouth and down her throat, violently abusing her face and mouth. "Yeah, suck on it you little fucking whore," he growled at her, groaning at the feel of her hot mouth and throat around his hard cock. "Oh, yeah, you fucking slut, you know you love this, don't you, c'mon and suck me good, soon as I cum you can have your fucking coke."

His hand gripped her hair painfully tight. He had her pinned against the bed, fucking her face, thrusting his tool down her throat as she gagged on it over and over. He got a sick pleasure in the spit coating her chin, the tears running down her cheeks, the smeared make-up on her face.

He finally pulled his cock fully out of her mouth, but as she gasped for breath, he reached down quickly and grabbed her by her throat, pulling her up off her knees and pushing her roughly down onto the bed, on her back. He made sure he pushed her down in such a way that her head was at the foot of the bed, and he moved around to her, grabbing her and pulling her towards him, so her head was hanging off the end of the bed. Once again he took his cock in his hand and forced it into her mouth, down her throat, his balls smacking against her nose now as she lay on her back on the bed. She gagged loudly, her face becoming more red as his balls pressed against her nose, his cock even deeper in her throat than before. Her spit was now moving up her face, her cheeks wet. Her body trembled beneath him as he forced her to take his entire cock in her mouth, not moving off of her, pulling her hair harder, keeping himself fully impaled in her throat.

Matt started fucking her face again, driving his cock down her throat. He loved the way he had her gagging on his dick. Andrea closed her eyes as he continued fucking her face, her throat stretching around his cock as she gagged loudly. He reached forward, grabbing the hem of her dress, pulling it up her body, exposing her pussy to his greedy eyes and hands. He held her head with one hand, the grip on her hair even tighter now. With his other hand he started groping her tits, squeezing her mounds roughly before moving his hand down to her crotch. His fingers searched for her clit, even as she struggled against him, trying to keep her legs together tight.. Her hands moved to her dress, trying to push it back down as he pulled it over her body, her body arching forward as he roughly squeezed at her breasts.

He pulled his hand back to her head for a moment, grabbing her neck so he could feel his cock stretching out her throat. Her gagging grew louder. "I'll fuckin teach you, bitch. You'll be spreading those legs when I fucking want you to, just like the fucking whore you are!"

She kept her legs together, her hands holding her dress down as she gagged on his cock, her face wet with saliva as he continued fucking her mouth and throat.

Matt grew more and more upset as she held her dress down and her legs together. "Open up for me you fucking whore. Show me your twat." He grabbed at her tits again, squeezing the globes harshly. "Do you want that coke or not?" he demanded, still fucking her mouth and not giving her any kind of opportunity to respond. He pulled his cock out of her mouth then, his hand tight around her throat again, bending over her, getting right in her face. "You're not getting your high til I get off, slut, so I recommend you do everything in your power to make that fucking happen."

She nodded, slowly, shaky arms letting go of her dress, his hand even tighter around her throat, the edges of her vision starting to get dark as she spread her legs, her entire body trembling, her face red and covered with saliva and smeared makeup as she looked up at him.

"That's a good little coke whore," Matt said, pulling his cock out of her mouth and grabbing her dress, pulling it up, exposing her pussy and tits. He groped at her tits first, greedily squeezing her large mounds, before one hand moved down and his fingers crossed her clit, and then dug harshly into her cunt, causing her to gasp. When she did, Matt was quick to make sure his cock was back in her mouth, and in no time at all he was thrusting into her throat again. He watched with sick pleasure as her tits bounced from the force of the facefucking he was giving her.

He held her down on the bed, one hand around her throat so he could feel his cock stretching her neck, and the other fingering her pussy. "You're dripping fucking wet, you dirty whore. You get off on this rough stuff, don't you? I knew you did. You wouldn't have come back to me for more if you didn't."

He thrust down her throat again and again, loving the way she gagged, loving the spit and tears and makeup that coated her face, loving the way her pussy responded to his fingers. Andrea's back arched against the bed as Matt's fingers moved deeper inside of her wet pussy. She gagged loudly, her throat being thrust into again and again as his fingers wrapped around her neck. Her pussy contracted around his fingers involuntarily as she gagged more, her face dripping with saliva and tears, her makeup stained cheeks turning an even brighter shade of red.

"I bet you want this to be over so you can have your blow, huh?" Matt growled at her as his fingers dug deeper into her pussy. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and smacked her wet cheek with it. "It'll be over as soon as you can get me to cum, you little whore." He started rubbing his hard cock all over her wet face. "I bet you'll do anything to get me to cum, won't you, my dirty little whore?"

Andrea gagged as he pulled his cock out of her mouth, turning her face as he started smacking her cheek with his wet shaft. She nodded in response to his question. All she wanted was for him to cum so she could do her lines and never deal with him again. She winced as he began rubbing his cock all over her face, her makeup streaking more. She looked away from him as he spoke to her, nodding slowly, answering his question.

"Well then turn over and show me that little asshole of yours, whore," he growled. He didn't give her much of an option, as his grip on her neck was tight and he picked her up off her back, delighting in the choking noises she was making, until she was sitting upright on the bed. He let go of her neck and grabbed her butt with one hand, her shoulder with another, and roughly threw her forward and down, causing her to knock her head against the headboard.

Matt was on the bed, behind her, in an instant, kneeling between her ankles. She whimpered, her hand moving to her head, as he grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks, forcing his finger into her tight hole. She shivered as she felt the head of his cock rubbing against her asshole. "Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you in the ass, bitch," he growled at her as he rubbed the spit-covered head of his cock around her asshole.

"I just want you to cum" she said, her voice shaky. "I just wanna get high."

He smacked her ass, hard, and then leaned over her, grabbing her hair and turning her head towards the bedside table, where the mirror with the lines of cocaine was sitting. "Is that what you want? That sweet little white powder? You little fucking coke-whore! If you want it so bad tell me what hole you want me to blow my load in!" he demanded, rubbing the head of his cock all over her tight little asshole and dripping pussy. He pushed it inside each hole just a little bit, waiting for her response.

"Cum in my pussy" she answered, knowing how much his big cock would hurt inside of her ass.

As much as Matt wanted to take her tight little ass, he had a hunch that he'd have an opportunity to do so another time. And after having that pussy earlier, he decided he wanted to finish what he'd started. He plunged his dick into her dripping cunt, and it slid easily inside her, deeply. "Fucking whore, you're still horny from when I fucked you earlier, aren't you?" he said to her, having no idea that she'd fucked Logan between then and now. "Yeah, I stretched you out pretty good, didn't I?" Andrea moaned loudly. She stayed on her hands and knees, her head still throbbing from when she hit the headboard. She nodded in response to his questions, knowing better than to tell him she'd fucked someone else since he last fucked her. He grabbed her by her hips and started thrusting hard into her, pounding her, fucking her with long deep strokes. "Yeah, that's it, girl, you deserve those lines, you've really earned them tonight," he growled at her. She squeezed her pussy around his cock as he fucked her, making herself as tight as she could when she felt his cock start to twitch inside of her.

His grip on her hips tightened, and he drove his cock fully into her, balls deep. He let out a low roar as his cock spasmed and twitched inside of her, his balls clenching up, and he held himself as deep as he could inside as he fired his cum into her, burst after burst of his white-hot jizz, filling her, searching out her deepest recesses.

Panting, he finally pulled out of her when he finished cumming, and pulled his pants back up. He grabbed the rolled up twenty dollar bill, blew his line up his nose. He sniffed as he put the twenty down on the mirror. She did her best not to look at him as he did his line, He got up, took one last look at Andrea, and smirked as he saw her spit-and-makeup covered face and his white seed leaking out of her cunt. "Anytime you want some more, just talk to Julie, okay?" he said, then walked over to the door, unlocked it, and left, closing it behind him. She didn't answer, shivering as she heard the door shut behind him.

She laid on the bed for a minute before wiping her face, and reaching over to the table, doing her line. She found her dress and pulled it back down, going to Julie's stash in her closet and taking a few long drinks from her bottle of Absolute before going into the bathroom across the hall, forgetting to lock the door, leaving the twenty dollar bill and the line on the mirror. She walked to the sink and looked in the mirror, disgusted with what she'd just done. She turned on the water and washed her face, her stomach churning, her head spinning. She pressed her head against the cool glass of the mirror before hurrying to the toilet again, getting sick for the second time tonight.